Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/decks/511035-wotog-superjj-malyrogue
webmshare.com/oKzNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you netdeck, you are functionally a shieldbearer

>he didn't finish at least legend

git gud shittter

Are there better heroes in arena / which heroes are better at arena?

Old Gods arena ladies and gentlemen.

third for dragonlord > cthun

xth for C'THUUUUN

It hasn't been a week of standard and I'm already sick of miracle rogue.
Fun and interactive is back.

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!
*various animal noises*

people said this about cthun druid, aggro shaman, and basically every other deck

Why dont we get a full dust return on Mekgineer Thermaplugg after the leper gnome nerf?

>tfw crafted golden Cabalist's Tome
Btw Cult Sorcerer is hidden MVP. 4 damage Arcane Blast and decent body is great.

What makes Miracle Rogue "fun and interactive" in particular? Is it just the Conceal that's the main culprit?

Dragon Mage is FUN

this is like asking for a dust refund on druid cards because lore's card draw was nerfed

it will be shit tier once everyone goes to back to aggro and stops with the gimicky cthun shit

miracle has no chance against aggro without bladefurry and healbot

It really isnt, because Mekgineer Thermaplugg specifically summons Leper Gnomes

If Boom Bots were changed to 0/1 that deal 1-2 damage would you not expect to get a full dust refun on Dr Boom?

is anyone sitting on a malyrogue decklist
bonus points for yoggsaron included

Conceal, shitload of draw, combo from hand, all allowing you to ignore the opponent's board for the most part.
Some streamer must have played it recently because I can't go 5 ladder games without seeing this shit in the past two days.

deck list? i do dragon warlock

oddly satisfying

that's not even remotely true, you obviously never played miracle, you will be dead way before you can combo if you ignore your opponent's board

Can't you just Flamestrike the concealed Auctioneer.

It's not like they're going to flood the board, there's tons of AoE that hits for four health.

>and then there's this asshole!

Just play Bomb Lobber agains-
Oh.

>got golden lore from the end of season bonus

dat dust value boyssss

hearthpwn.com/decks/511035-wotog-superjj-malyrogue

fun and interactive. i'd considering swapping the Teacher for a Shadowcaster for more fun and interactivity.

because nothing about mekgineer was changed
he's still a 9/7 that summons leper gnomes

I actually like now that mad scientist is gone, now i can choose when you use Mirror Entity instead of it being used in the early game, and with all the big fucking high value minions being played, Entity is fucking superb right now

had it two seasons ago, feels good mayne

webmshare.com/oKzNg

nishimura needs to increase cap on webms on this board

SeeBoombots now read give your charge minions +1attack, Dr Boom isnt changed because it still summons boom bots

>play against zoo as a CW
>drop Bloodhoof Brave
>play Blood Warriors
>drop Bloodhoof Brave
>play Blood Warriors
>drop Bloodhoof Brave
>drop Bloodhoof Br--
>your opponent has left the match

admirable would look better if he had a well done beard

boom bots are unique tokens that only he creates, leper gnome his its own standard minion inthe game

try again

and lost like the 3rd of his weight

Is that Dr. Doom foot diving dante?

>play Deathwing
>enemy Priest is pretty screwed
>humors me and Shadow Word: Deaths it
>the board is flooded
That guy was quite the sport

What are you using to record by the way?

>[ENG] Seoul Cup Hearthstone World Invitational - semi final, final
>395 viewers

Are dragon decks reasonable to ladder with right now? I'm tempted to craft ysera and chillmaw and nudeathwing

Does anyone have a C'thun priest deck they want to share? I cant find a good balance of anti dr 4 agro while still having answers for the late game meme decks.

the third?
you're very generous user

?

Dragon Priest is still good

Playing removals and making two or three trades until you can plop down Auctioneer is what I meant by ignoring the opponent's board for the most part.

Is it worth it to craft Van Queef?

mage > paladin >shaman > rogue >others

Same reason why we don't get a full dust return for Soul of the Forest, they're different cards.

obs to record, and webmconverter

doctor boom is most definetly changed sinced his original text reads "Summon two 1/1 bots"
mekgineer on the other hand remains unchanged since his text reads the same before the leper gnome nerf; "When an enemy minion dies, summon a Leper Gnome"

how is removing your opponents minions ignoring their board? are you retarded?

I don't want to be a complete dick about another man's weight, but...

its cancer if you can win with it

>priest could run really cool decks right now
>cant build them though because every priest that isnt dragon needs the pyromaster and auchenai combos cuz ladder is all face decks

ree

>reno rogue
>has prep, backstab, si agent, deadly poison in its first 5 cards

nice, epic, i like it

It's Dr. Boom

>making trades
>ignoring the board
Rogues have shit AoE now take advantage of that for fuck's sake.

Yes.

Isn't it a rerun?

>Same reason why we don't get a full dust return for Soul of the Forest
Soul of the forest did not summon minions with charge

thats like comparing dread infernals to the ones jaraxus summons

le skulker face

wow it's almost like rogues have had that for months and no one complained about it then

No. He is highly situational and usually gets killed before he can do anything. The lack of silence in the current meta makes him probably the most relevant he'll ever be, but it's not essential to any Rogue deck enough to craft. I have him in my Deathrattle Rogue deck because I have him from packs and it's fine.

>what is standard
really nigga?

What is your favorite card?

Minion, spell, weapon, token, whatever.

>Only having two health minions by Turn 5
Seems like your problem at that point.

Both summoned Treants, FoN only had a effect 'dying at the end of your turn'.

Comparing Mekgineer and Leper Gnome is LITERALLY Dread Infernal - Jaraxxus' Summons though.

If you want to play Maly or Miracle I'd say craft him. He's pretty good and usually demands some kind of response if you decide to make him a monster.
Every deck is "try hard" or "cancer" according to most people. Just play what you want. Try something like Dragon Pally I guess since most of the "cancer" cards are gone from Pally thanks to Standard, and you can usually control the early game well enough to start dropping your big threats. Or the crowd favorite of Tiger Pally, but I haven't seen a list for it in Standard yet, the "cancer" cards really helped it out.
Thanks

Everyone at high ranks netdecks in some regard, there is not enough deck variety to make unique decks work.

>The lack of silence in the current meta
Are we playing the same game since almost every hunger, druid, warlock and shaman I've encountered have Owl?

Claim waifus now. Your post will be legally binding and anyone trying to steal your waifu is a Shieldbearing shitter.

Eredar Lord of the Burning Legion

Supreme Waifu

WHAT IS IT BOYS

I have seen one Ironbeak Owl since WotOG came out and it was used by a Warrior of all people. I'm only rank 9 though so maybe at higher ranks it's more prevalent.

This motherfucker.

Wins with him feel so rewarding since I have to purposefully choose which card to Discover and how to drop it. If I lose it's more often than not because I chose poorly. No stupid RNG bullshit with this guy.

Any predictions as to what the best decks will be? I was doing very well with C'thun mage until being stomped repeatedly today from 6 and 5 stars back to 8

see
for my claim ty

Keep away from my pure waifu you filthy casuals

Lightforge, represent.

Banana

>This is our town, scrub!
>Yeah! Beat it!

Place your bets gentlemen.

You ignore the board once you set up Auctioneer into conceal. You don't need to worry about shit except for drawing enough cards to set up lethal in the next 2 turns.
>buh buh I'm doing hard board control here, shieldbearer, muh skeel, I sapped your minion for the Auctioneer to draw a combo piece!

i`ve fallen in love with chogall as of late.

really love the sad trumpets when he`s played.

>Both summoned Treants, FoN only had a effect 'dying at the end of your turn'.
Are you a rank 20 shitter because you sound like one

Blizzard could literally change Mekgineer Thermaplugg to

>when a enemy minions dies summon a 2/1 leper gnome
but they dont because they are retarded

Boogeymonster

The fellow that equips Cursed Blade.

Zoo
Aggro Sham
Control Paladin
Controll Warrior
Patron Warrior
Freeze Mage
C'Thun Druid

Freeze Mage is amazing if you just concede versus Warrior, easy legend if you understand the deck, albeit slow.

what he said

all mine

Do I? I quit the game for several months and am fairly behind (half of brm, no Loe, no TGT cards at all). Sitting on 400g gold (for LoE wings) and 4.5k dust (for crafting the odd missing rare after I get the last of my WotOG charity packs, or a big legendary like twin emp).

I'm missing a lot of dragons and will probably skip the rest of the brm wings I have to unlock. Plus I don't see myself crafting N'zoth any time soon.

You lose, Yogg is a worthless piece of shit

thanks homeboy

>Rockbiter/Rockbiter/Dark Iron Dwarf/Windspeaker
Rank 20 is fun

My first legendary, and part of my favorite deck

>disenchanting the game's best card

its like you dont want to have any fun

still, not a bad pack I guess

Yogg dies 2nd.