>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ: pastebin.com/UNmqwG8t

>Dissidia Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=L4Bap-3w7fk&list=PLsHA74V3bmZ5rXSOSXHsJzmP_Ow2mQn0P&index=1
>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFVII Remake
novacrystallis.com/2015/12/nomura-kitase-talk-final-fantasy-vii-remake-development-progress/
youtube.com/watch?v=QLYyWAqTTAo

>FFIX released on PC, available on smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50256
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.2)
youtube.com/watch?v=CZET2yYZLN8
Patch Notes:na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c755d756aece79cc9707f5444ad0980ac2b5a39c

>Other game information
pastebin.com/2N36sm8J

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CXPADwU05OQ?t=53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO AWOOING

I would let her awoo me

youtu.be/CXPADwU05OQ?t=53

What's that one boss in their respective games?

Fran is so hot, except her face. I don't know what happened to it.

She looks rabbity. Like, you know, a rabbit.

>elite target score requires not triggering Gravity

That's gonna be fun.

awoo~

Battle speed 1 and relaxant drugs

You know you want to

zip up her jacket

I hope she's a significant character in XV and not just present for that small chunk from duscae.

How good is squatting like this, without weights?

I do barbell squats as part of a routine, but I don't - and to my knowledge nobody does, do this kind of squats hundreds of times. I've never seen it in real life.

This is the
>aw shit nigger
squat. You do one when you're happy, and that's it.

I want to short her payment and give my money to a different garage

DON'T DIE

Are you high enough level to cast that?

Why do girls like moogles?

Everybody likes moogles.

What do you think Vivi's final thoughts were?

Why don't you like moogles?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Remember that the prototype lasts longer than the others. So he died the last of his kind, and likely all alone in the black mage village.

they have money

l i t e r a l l y

h i t l e r

That makes me feel really sad.

Pretty sure that part of the ending is him narrating his final thoughts.

you fuckers got me feeling sad now.

to good times

That's seriously depressing as shit, and I don't like you for pointing out that likely scenario

But there were many mini Vivis in the ending, clearly he wasn't "last of his kind".

nothing much, if you're still here

we're all signed up and stuff, i asked a few threads ago about revamping music / roster, got responses back

it's honestly quite a shame that the actual Veeky Forums team is so shit because Jewgle as a gold player didn't get his money's worth and they're running another cup already

we probably won't win again, just hopefully secure a spot on the roster and hope Veeky Forums gits gud

they should recruit teedus

What are you guys talking about, anyway? Season 6 of what?

Dream Sequence. Zidane didn't survive the Iafa tree either

Seriously though no clue how there would be more of them, seeing as they destroye dthe only source of black mages

huh looks like plent of people are doing the ultimate and + without good sbs, is it pretty easy?

i've been doing that since the dawn of time, little memer

Now that is an interesting theory. I haven't heard that one before, it's fucking sad as hell, but I like it.

but the game's only been out a year...

What Android Emulator are you using (if you are)?
My Phone is probably not good enough to play the Justice Monsters Five pinball game

Some shit that they viral so hard it got filtered.

just don't think about it dude

Speaking of those, is there any specific RW ability I should look for to try and do that shit underpowered? My only SSB is zack's and I have no other uniques but my party's in the mid 40s now thanks to the event. Wanted to level and power up as much as I could and start trying them on like tuesday and wednesday

I personally use Nox. Bluestacks became an annoying ad emulator, Andy was slow, and Droid4x is Chinese shit. This one is great for most games, but is just fine with RR. Don't even have a monster rig either.

Totally meant RK, silly me.

oh boy disciplinary committee ultimate next event.

blame /sp/

if my history is right they used to be pretty good and therefore total fucking smarmy cunts when they won at virtual divegrass so they would shitpost on other boards, which was why discussion was limited to Veeky Forums and /sp/ and /mlp/ when they're playing but this gets flouted all the time i've heard

now /sp/ is total shit at this divegrass thing and it's still filtered and banned

>1/9 cactuar encounters on +

This is inadequate

thanks, i'm gonna try it out

without good sb your gonna a full party at least 65, maybe a bit lower with synergy. also need really good hones.

poison slow sleep. yawn 2 ez next please.

>also need really good hones.

Guess I'm out

the ultimates are really the end game content, you need to worry about them for a while. do the nightmare dungeons tho, they aren't that bad if you take advantage of the fights gimmick.

*dont need

Well all of my party but Zack are XII characters, so at least I'll have synergy. Most of my good armor is too. I kinda want to do a 10+1 pull on the banner with penelo's ssb for aoe healing but I dunno if it would be worth it if I don't get the thing.

or actually ashe's sword or balthier's gun would also be useful but i felt like penelo's ssb would be the most useful

The general thing to note is that pulling for a specific item only (unless its game breakingly good, like SG) is a bad idea.

The mythril is best spent on banners where as many 5* items as possible could be considered a win.

What qts haven't been added to RK yet that are likely to be added at some point?

better off saving plus WHM lucky draw is coming soon.

I'm tyring to like Quina but I find myself just attacking every turn. What a shit assortment of useless skills.

In chronological release order:
>Edea
>Porom
>Serah
>Yda
>Shantotto
>Ovelia
>Paine

There's also some collab characters we probably aren't getting like princess sara and echo but who knows maybe they will be nice

I was actually referring to qts that haven't been added even in JP yet.

Blue mages tend to be hit or miss.

>FFRK is basically a game of luck, how good you are is determined by how lucky your draws are

Well this sucks.

At this point, it's really just obscure side characters, XIV HW characters that got popular, if any, and the remaining side games (TA, TA2, CC, etc)

welcome to all free to play games on a mobile device

This why never ever.

Yeah, I actually consider the banner with Balthier's SSB more useful as far as overall 5*s available. Not sure what penelo's skill is on that rod but it's probably better than a minor self heal even if its just damage. The gun would let me give Balthier a much more useful weapon and the SSB of course. Right now he's the one using the 5* tutorial sword. Balthier has a lohengrin I got from a single pull and Zack has the apocalypse. Ashe and penelo are using 4* rods from elite story missions. I also figure that vest wouldn't be bad as far as defense is concerned. Most of my stuff is either 3* turned 4* or just 4* stuff leveled up a bit.

I'll have 25 for it for sure.

Ovelia? What the hell is she, WHM5* and... More WHM?

Ursula
Luca
Leonora
Daryl
Rachel
Jessie
Scarlet
Cissnei
Lucrecia
Fujin
Ultimecia
Ma Dincht
Brahne
Mikoto
Donna
Leblanc
Prishe
Lion
Lilisette
Nashmeira
Arciela
Larsa
Lebreau
Jihl
Nora
Minfilia
Kan E Senna
Merlwyb
Alphinaud, and pretend its his sister
Not Raya O
Yugiri
Cidney
Luna
Rafa
Reis
Alma
Teta
Altima
Ritz
Adelle

Just white 5. But a qt with 2 solid SBs and both on the same banner.

They better be Crystal hard to compete for the Whitemage spot with people that add so much to the table like Penelo, Y'shtola and Eiko.

To your list I raise a Moenbryda and XIV's Krile, Princess Serah and Unei from III, Meliadoul for FFT and laugh real good at the inclusion of Larsa.

>that last spoiler
Why do you have to be so cruel, user?

How much longer?

dude just cast Aqua Breath

With a team of only Berserkers?

They aren't anything incredible, but they are both very solid. Her SSB is literally selphie's (which is very good) and her other SB is team hastega/strong regen.

Unlikely to justify pulling for if you've already got an established white mage, but either of them are nice to have if you happen to get them. And they are on the same banner as ramza's BSB and delita's SSB so its not bad collateral tbqh

KRILE

What's the verdict on Break Dance? R2 worth it or not considering only Tyro, Mog, Penelo, Faris, and Cait Sith can use it?

Post underrated mini-games.

How many Gigantuars have you encountered so far?

I'm at a big fat 0 here

do you have any of their relics/use them often? if yes hone it, if not dont.

only 1 and it was a major fire.

I wish RK had a notification for when your stamina is full

I personally think its shit. Its only 20% reduction.

i'd rather not have them if they are as retarded as the ones we have now

It's 30% just like Full Break, retard. I bet you're the same moron who thought Valefor is better than Maduin. Stop talking out of your ass and embarrassing yourself, kid.

It's 30% - the same as Full Break.

Decided to make bad choices. Is this good enough to toss Fran in? She'd probably replace Balthier since he's been debuffing for me