>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
youtube.com/watch?v=q7vewpiZ9bo
youtube.com/watch?v=bwicEy96Vak
youtube.com/watch?v=jZOsNNlDI1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CREjhHFvZgQ
boardgame-online.com?page=joingame&g=kPUa&k=rvE
hippiestation.com/showthread.php?tid=3159
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remove vox

One of our kinda stray- kinda tame cats wekt one of them up pretty well, that or the other rooster

Is the serb dead?

I love vox!

>tfw bay and polaris will always be better than Veeky Forums

there's definitely something to be gained from vetting the fuck out of your playerbase

they don't have shitters like yahir and nevill or morena and shiggy shitting things up since they won't put up with borderline shit

nth for SPACE STATION 13 DISCUSSIONS

nth for Intigracy x Kammerjunk OTP

Complete with cervix tickling

Yes, the ETA until the provider restores service is unknown but assumed to be brief.

That's right.
Go there and stay there.

Seventh for vox

Merge my PR pls

Baguettes new xeno code killed the serb, blame him for the spider and xeno fight.

Good for you?

If the improbability drive from madness was added in as a rare vault, what would activating it do to the stations z level?
Need ideas

QUICK! POST WAIFU X HUSBANDO OTPS!
You can post husbando x husbando and waifu x waifu OTPs too.

I am staying there though.

Doesn't mean I can't shit up the general and remind you of the superiority of not having pussies for admins.

why is Veeky Forums sand nigger looking things? Veeky Forums has rad soldiers

Okay.

Can you take our waifufags, though?
That place seems more down to their speed.

>Implying
When someone checks the runtime logs we'll know.

Cause Veeky Forums is a radical splinter group of terrorists and assholes?

>Quick, shit up the thread!
Shi'ne senpai

Most of them are shitty roleplayers though. And half of them are greytiding shits who wouldn't last a minute there.

For the TG refugees here: What's it like catching items with throw intent on + empty hand?
Is it clutch or is it OP?

The runtime logs will only reveal anything if BOTH
1. The crash was runtime-related
And
2. The runtime log saved

Remember to play the appropriate musics when clowing around
youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
youtube.com/watch?v=q7vewpiZ9bo
youtube.com/watch?v=bwicEy96Vak
youtube.com/watch?v=jZOsNNlDI1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CREjhHFvZgQ

Last a minute how?
They did any time they try something in game because they're robust, if they're banned, then please do so subtly or creatively.

Stall them and keep them out of this game in general.

They're a cancer.

>you will never bounce on Inti's trialmin dick

>no graytiding
what a dystopian nightmare

When's it not runtime related?
He'll be seeing it when he goes and boots it back up.

>Veeky Forums gets based assad and putin
>we get obongo and goatfuckers

IT'S NOT FAIR

I feel like memeing.
Would you rather see in a near future kudzu, clowns or a sick space reference?

>They did any time they try something in game because they're robust

Holy hell.
I need to go to bed.

>If they tried anything in game they wouldn't last a minute because they're not robust

there

>wanting graytide

i don't even like bay and even i hate greytiders with a fucking passion

if there's one thing i'd take from bay it'd be their lack of graytiding shitters and nigger gimmicks

i'd also like their RIG suits too

Quick! Serb dead! Dump your telcomms scripts for stopping honk/wgw/buttbot or just someone being a faggot spam

Gotta guzzle that oil straight from the incestuous brown dick.

Clowns
We need more clown

If slimes consider you their friend will they attack people that attack you?

One thread. I just want one thread where we don't have this bullshit.

It's not generally runtime-related if the server simply ran out of resources or something, though the crash was so sudden this time a runtime seems very possible
But there's a good chance the runtime log failed to save because the server crashed unexpectedly

This.

Sounds dull if nothing's ever going to happen.
I'm not for riots in the streets every round, but there's gotta be some hooligans.

Just ain't right otherwise.
No wonder those are the sort of servers to not even have clowns or f u n

>inti will never tickle your cervix

Why not all three?

>Inti will never fill your womb till you look pregnant

>inti will never roughly handle you when he's frustrated from coding

tbqh Veeky Forums players and bay players are two completely different types of people

Veeky Forums players enjoy rowdy shenanigans, they like their game to be like an episode of a cartoon you see on adult swim at 3 AM

bay players enjoy more downplayed forms of humor, of which i can't name since i don't really play there enough to put a pinpoint on it

>Tfw too robust to die just in time to be on the ERT or deathsquad
>Tfw when you do die, everyone's robust skills go down the shitter and the antag bones everyone in unspectacular ways
>all they had to do was call the damn ERT
>HoPs or captains never call in deathsquads ever
It's a curse, being able to robust others.
It also explains why the ERT and deathsquads get dunked all the time because unrobust dead people and chickenshit observers are the only ones that ever get to play them

It's more of a novelty/easier way of passing things over tables
We get to laugh at people who don't catch things because they're not paying attention
It's never really been used to catch things like batons or throw nuke disks in a football pass because people are never ready for it.
Overall it's a solid nothing/10

The contract is sealed

Ultimately yes, but features must be taken slowly or you'll end disliked and worn out. See Celt and Deity until recently.

>call in deathsquad

pretty sure no one on the station is even supposed to know about them senpai

>>HoPs or captains never call in deathsquads ever
Well that's probably partially because they cannot

can't call a deathsquad lad, they're black ops niggas who're there to kill everyone, and basically nobody except MAYBE the captain should logically know about them like anyone gives a shit about IC knowledge though

only time you could really get an admin to give you one is if the ayylmaos have taken over

be right back guys I have to use the bathroom

Problem is that greytiding shitters on Veeky Forums get insanely assblasted if they get brigged while greytiding.
Which makes it infuriating.

be right back guys I have to empty my piss jar.

pretty sure no one is supposed to know what an emag is or why the apc is blue fampai, but Veeky Forums is light rp

But everyone on the station knows about changellings, traitors, vampires, blobs, nuclear operatives, malfunctioning AIs, wizards, double agents and the list goes on.

I've done it as hop before.
"The station is lost. Each and every head is slain, the medical staff are traitorous scum and I have not the equipment to remedy this myself. Wipe the memory of this place and have it fade into nothing."

If i turn myself into a slimeman can i just like, let the slimes roam free in xenobio?

What about floortiles?

I never expect ERT to be able to do much when I call them
I just look forward to seeing thier meme names and watching them assemble at escape, standing around and posing all cool and inevitabely just getting on the shuttle without doing anything

ERT vs Nuke Ops rounds are the best moments in SS13 from my experiance. The race between both teams, the time limit, the action. We really need to start calling them to fight each other more often

A proper greytider accepts their fate or capitalizes on their situation.

If they get pissy then they are a true shitter.

>stunglove someone
>;HELP X IS A LING KILL HIM BEHEAD HIM
>bomb something
>NUKE OPS GO CODE RED CALL IT MAKE COMBAT BORGS CARGO ORDER GUNS
>Wizard Federation is known to be a NT enemy
>;IS THE WIZARD FRIENDLY?
Such is life in low rp

brb guys i gotta pound some cervix

If some retarded faggot comes in and gets eaten by the slimes you get held responsible for it

Just lock it down tight and then go for it

SERBS DEAD AND PEOPLE ARE TOO. JOIN THIS BOARD GAME ONLINE AND AUTISM AROUND UNTIL IT GOES BACK UP.
boardgame-online.com?page=joingame&g=kPUa&k=rvE

m-me too

This is kinda why I don't think I could roleplay in a medium RP server. Medium RP kinda means that my character more or less relives the same shift every round.

I find there's more character growth and development if they become genre savvy.

t. Waifu RP shitter

I love this new cervix meme.

Medium RP is a meme
A server with clear guidelines and player freedom past that point is the real mid ground between light and heavy RP

What even happened that round? I heard newcops but that's it

Getting manhandled by inti

This. RP wise, nobody knows except high up NT and maaaaaybe the cap.

I just explain how few dudes we have and how shit is fucked. Like if we got xenos I'd be all help we're overrun and we need help. There's a hive with like 17 xenos and I'm the only sec left. I don't think I can fix this without help. Make sure you're in code red and bam, deff squids en route. Maybe in marauders if you're lucky.

>implying shiggy would ever be capable of pounding cervix
>implying women don't force him to sub on those blue moon occasions where he actually gets someone into bed

shiggy is pathetic, even freak is less of a cuck than him

i'm back

i remember one some other server people being fine with changelings and even letting them on board the shuttle despite changeling being the same as any other server ie killing people
that ever happen here?

I'm going to the store guys, do you want anything?

Fuck off Arthur

>meme
i'm seriously into the fetishes in inti shitposting

FIX THE FUCKING SERVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I try to make my character one way, but I can't resist using all the shortcuts and tricks I learned from playing everything

>Try to be a simple character who does his one job
>End up doing every job in and out of my department, doing shit I really shouldn't even know how

Well it kind of depends on what.

Assuming we stole the insulated gloves is bad.
Stealing them by putting them on instead of labeling and putting in evidence is also against the space law you're nitpicking AND is hypocritical
Generally breaking into somewhere after 5 minutes of using the bell only a couple times is understandable.
Breaking in for an emergency or when there's no staff, like a botanist using mechanics and rotating in/out of chem to scan is a petty crime at best
Taking people's stun gloves and shit when we're gonna be antagonized is pretty fucking shit unless you're gonna be my personal security guard and hang by me the entire shift without fail.
Taking tools is pointless and petty.

this desu

it's fun to have your character go from 'oh god what the fuck is happening i just wanna do my job and go home' to 'whelp, this shift is gonna suck, yet again'

Whoah, someone actually cried about it? The door is open meaning someone is or was in there, you should expect it and you can't blame anyone else if they didn't use their radio. It's like ignoring firelocks.

>Veeky Forums is light rp

Veeky Forums is MEDIUM RP

We are the perfect balance between TG and Hippie shitters and Bay faggots

>medium RP

no
nobody RPs here except the waifufags and bay rejects, of which there are few

we are nox 2.0

I wish we had more RP

The nuke op thing is bad all around. Especially the immediate calls.
The wiz shit helps force murderbone wizards cause eceryone is so butthurt about shitter wiz' that they'll valid you even if you took literally no harmful spells, haven't even touched someone, or even blinkx4 and gemsuit

Fuck lings though. They can kill two and later three people that only massive powergaming in a lynch mob can protect against and even then lube or leaving your magboots on and tossing a grenade lets you kill all of them. A ling jerking off on his thirtieth about to be spaced corpse doesn't really benefit anything. Especially when he's just gonna change to a different face and act natural.

People think "medium RP" means "bay-tier"
The truth is that if you define Bay as high RP and Hippie as low RP then we're pretty much in the middle
We've been medium RP since forever

I do too brother. I do too. It gets tiring talking to myself or maybe the rare bay migrant round after round.

>we are nox 2.0

Jesus Christ.

one of the only rpers left got buttblasted about getting banned for using unlogged means to pass messages and plays on some other server
that's how little people want to do rp on Veeky Forums

More like almost. You can't get away with random deathmatch but other than that, yeah. I think a closer analogy would be counterstrike or something. Both sides are power and metagaming against each other hard and it kind of ruins it for everyone. Fuck changelings though

Mate if you think people in Veeky Forums powergame hard, you don't know what powergaming is like in other servers

Why would I ever go to such wretched hives of shit?
How is it. Are they autistic enough to be on hyperzine and synaptazine all round?

Yes

I'm gonna need the rest of that

For purposes

Jesus that's sad. Like they sucked all the fun out of life.

is my favorite shitpost

IT LIVES

Just kidding

hippiestation.com/showthread.php?tid=3159

Are you being retarded on purpose or did this place go from light to medium since I've been gone for four weeks?