imgur.com/a/ZN6tO
youtube.com/channel/UCkkkC63VRIi46JZIeiM-M9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who /MLGS/ here

Use the other thread.

Let this one go to sleep.

URGENT URGENT

I NEED YOUR HELP /dsg/

I'm looking for a video/channel on YouTube that features a guy who looks like a 50's greaser or cosplaying a Tunnel Snake from Fallout. He's playing Dark Souls (hence why I'm asking in here) in front of a shit quality web cam and lights up a cigarette and almost sets himself on fire in the process and goes "Woah, too hot to handle!"

I believe he also did a video on Dragon's Dogma.

Young Turks by Rod Stewart plays in the background.

If ANYONE remembers this video (it was posted to /v/ a lot iirc) I'd be so happy to see it again. I can't find it at all.

i'm still sad my favorite gesture didn't make it in

>movie edit wubms

my fetish

>From his chamber in Shit City
>Pontiff Sulyvahn: MMMM YEAH OOOH BABBY *masturbates to invisible hitboxes and untelegraphed moves* GOD I'M SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW *reaches into asshole like he reaches across the room* MMM YEAH LET ME MASTURBATE WITH THIS SHIT AND EAT IT MMM YEAH TASTY CHOCOLATE
>Ashen one enters
>OOOOH DADDY WAS NEEDING SOME CUMMIES *leaps across the room and swings his sword in 3 nanoseconds instantly killing him* YEAH YOU FUCKED IN THE WRONG NEGHBORHOOD MMMM LET ME SNIFF YOUR HOLLOWED DICK MMMMMM YEAH BABY

IT'S NOT FAIR. WHY IS THIS FUCKER LITERALLY THE HARDEST THING IN THE GAME. I'M LEVEL 70 AND THIS GUY JUST FUCKING ONE SHOTS ME AND IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DODGE HIS MOVES BECAUSE OF HIS BULLSHIT LAGGING HITBOXES. HOLY SHIT IS THERE SOME WAY TO CHEESE THIS ASSMUNCH?

Split damage was a mistake

Sometimes when people parry me, they do an additional hit that I can't seem to replicate. Am I missing something?

This guy just now for example, I thnik he had the Thrall axe or hand axe (it was a rather small axe). When he parried me, his riposte had an additional downward swing compared to mine (side hit to the kidney then diagonal downward slash).

>HEY FAGGOT, NICE ESTOC!

im sad by the lack of good gestures in general

I dont have anything that I could call my favorite really, they all kinda fill the same niche

Anyone? I love the look of this sword but it seems to suck ass

How doest one counteth'r parry spam?

Hornet Ring.

I don't understand

What the fuck is happening in this game

Why does everything have to be so vague

Body proportions are no longer clientside!

Did some testing, and the results were pretty interesting. Players will be able to see your inhuman proportions, however, changing the size of any part of your character will not be visible to the other player until you refresh your player model (e.g. changing armor). Otherwise, works basically the same as back in dark souls 1

he's replay value, the boss
had a lot of fun fighting him and you should just fucking learn his pattern already

youtube.com/watch?v=uwlYcNp4ARU

Reminder that the three crowns that were so important in DS2 were ground to dust by Wolnir, a minor boss. That's how irrelevant DS2 lore is.

is there something like this smcnabb.github.io/dark-souls-cheat-sheet/ for demons souls?

>COME GET A CLOSER LOOK AT IT

does this count for any invalid data?

Ledge update #5

Current run of two reds has hit a stand-still where they actually took the revolving bridge down to the lower part after 20 minutes of wandering around. Blue summoned in to die because eh didn't expect it like the rest.

Blues:Fucking collossal idiots that don't want ears

Reds:Buttflustered as all hell they can't find me/hilarous

Estoc status:Dethroned by Dark sword users which I now count in the dozens out of the 20 someodd people I've had in.

Me status:having a real chuckle

Lets say i want to be a dexfag in pvp with dual wield weapons.

is the Warden twinblades any good? Also, is there any good bow for pvp besde the composite which is isn't fucking DEXbow?

>day 3
>i have killed 11 phantoms so far
>the bonfire still refuses to let me rest
>i am low on estus and may have to resort to biting the bullet and dying, or worse, summoning a helper phantom and taking on a lord with no means of healing
>i must press on
>hopefully this invader is the last
using dried fingers in farron was a mistake

Oh, thanks. I though it only added a multiplier.

spam kukris into him from afar. not joking

Fock yoy.

the Astora Greatsword is a better MLGS at the exact same stat values damage-wise

MLGS projectiles do less than a regular +10 longsword hit, not worth using or even looking into

swing an ultraweapon or upgrade a whip and shit on them with the l2 weapon art

yeeeeeaaah thick undeadfus are back and everyone can see them
what level, fucko so I can get my concords

Post Ashes Ones

Nothing personnel kid

Wolnir is basically on life support when we encounter him.

This, I miss:
>Pumped Up
>No way
>Warmup
>This one's me
>Decapitate
>Mock

Wow that's a lot of gestures. DaS3 has the sarcastic clap and that's it really

What are you even supposed to do when you kill them? I've just been doing a bow but it's awful compared to the number of great gestures DAS2 had

whats the lore behind the crow girls? Are they the same person? Are they related? What the fuck are they?

remember faggot. YOU killed her.

>Otherwise, works basically the same as back in dark souls 1

That's true of 90% of the CE shenanigans. Dark Souls 3 is based on Dark Souls 1's engine and reuses tons of the code. There are even some SpEffects left over from as far back as Demon's Souls.

It's why it's back to being able to dragonform people on hit.

>no DS3 memes

Anyone have a link to that NPC questline walkthrough/guide?

Does the cheat sheet contain all NPC questline requirements?

60 with a +6 weapon on PS4 at the Anor londo bonfire. Don't be a fucktard and try to get on my ledge.

Did that user getting all the NPC faces post them after?

I want Patches

It might if you edit your master physique value, since that is the value that is saved, but if you edit the values of your individual body parts (like in the pic) then it's perfectly safe.

This better be a bug, otherwise keep this shit outta my FCs.

greatbows are ok
also phallos bow have S dex

>mfw a dsg redfag invades and bops your ass

strawpoll.me/10096365/
strawpoll.me/10096365/
strawpoll.me/10096365/

KEYBOARD VS MOUSE
VOTE NOW

>people saying Dark Souls 3 is the hardest Souls game
>mfw I went through most of the game with a +3 raw battle axe cause I couldn't find a weapon I liked

>what are you even supposed to do when you kill them

Patches Squat

What weapon should i use for a low level pyromancer?

Someone hasn't fought a certain Regent without a given name.

>tfw aldrich won't eat that girlpussy since he's too busy devouring boipussy
Grape Dragonsis here I come.

god I miss the shrug gesture

what else are you supposed to do when your summoner commits suicide while rolling away from an invader? one the hundreds of sitting gestures?

clapping is really good when they pull off a nice parry though

forgot pic

551~ AR, 610-something with Magic Clutch ring equipped

still doesn't hit as hard as a 530 AR 40/40 quality Refined version

LMAO split damage, basically

>yo here's your fucking wife she's in the super secret room waiting for u :c)
>20 min later
>here quick take this sword thing and stab her in the face
>ok

?????????????????????????

LOREFAGS PLEASE EXPLAIN

What's the biggest weapon that allows me to perform a backstab that is an actual back STAB, as opposed to those moves in which you first hack at their torso and then do another attack.

I dunno, I just find the backstabs much more satisfying.

An evil googirl (male) allied himself with a dark pope and together they shat all over the golden city of Anor Londo and killed the last of the old gods, chaining his precious imouto in a lonely tower that only a dragon, or perhaps a crow, can reach

An army of undead Abyss hunters returned, and immediately started killing each other for the lordsoul they shared

Yhorm the Giant, totally buttmad over his failure to protect someone, went nuts and is currently sitting on his throne in the Profaned Capital, waiting for his old friend to come kill him

A pair of twin homos, unwilling to link the flame, sit at the top of Lothric Castle behind like 7000 knights, soldiers, kriemhilds, and knights with wings, waiting for the unkindled who want to fuck with them

Meanwhile, a COLOSSUS has defied fate itself to try and link the flame, and a serpent stalking in the dark sends his pet prostitutes to try and subvert the champions of ash to the dark

Then you stab Anri in the face

basically, although there are some notable differences in the engine from the looks of it so we cant just copypasta our dks1 tables into it to save time

How do you make the changes stay with your save? whenever I quit and reload it all reverts back to the original values.

its amazing how much easier the game is the second time through

new game not ng+ btw

>"When Aldrich ruminated on the fading of the fire, it inspired visions of a coming age of the deep sea."
>deep sea

oh

FUCK

>they ruined the Welcome gesture
for what purpose

>get invaded while going to anor londo
>dried finger afterwards to see if it will happen again
>12 back-to-back invasions, usually 3 at a time
Jesus christ I am become death

what hiding spot?

kek, i suicided as soon as i saw him, he said it was to do with downloading from ps4, either way thats one hell of a bug

It was made when the season pass for ds2 was announced

>tfw you just reminded me DaS3 doesn't have No Way, This One's Me and Mock

Fuck DaS3's gestures really are shit aren't they?

Hi. Would you care to draw a picture?

Please save your file as "collage", so it's easy for me to find. Full versions of each picture will be saved at imgur.com/a/ZN6tO

heres one

It's true, there is a lack of provocatively negative gestures. Just have to make a meme out of one and spam that.

"Hey!"

2rude
say what you want about DaS2 but at least they recognized how vital making fun of dead opponents is

>MFW THAT NEVER CLICKED UNTIL THIS POST

BASED user

GOOD JOB

Will deleting the character file that got Malcolm'd fix a softban or do I need a new account?

alright then

>see 5-10 bloodstains at every elevator in lothrics
>think that all the elevators must be trapped, maybe they gas you/light on fire after you get into them
>avoid them all the way till dragonslayer armor
>finally realize it was just retarded fucks rolling into empty elevator shafts

Literally no one said that.

it keeps happening
>remove patches
>sends this and another friend request

rollan

Are you suggesting the guy who's japanese name is "Eldritch", and who hails from a city overlooked by the moon, eats great beings to become a great being, turns dreams into actual realised weapons, and is allied with a man who turns men into beasts, has some kind of significance?

So how do you make the Bandit's Knife good? Does it get good AR when infused with hollow?

Fucking Saved

ledge kid's afraid to leave his ledge! ledge kid's afraid to leave his ledge!

Both of these are from this guy: youtube.com/channel/UCkkkC63VRIi46JZIeiM-M9Q

i want to shot after rolling and stuff.

fat rolling

Is there a fun gank-busting build/area?

So far I've been invading Carthus and leading ganksquads to the glorious skele-ball.

>Keep poking host and phantoms with Gundyr's Halberd
>They get reckless
>Run to the staircase
>Host chases me and gets knocked the fuck off.
>Die laughing as his 3 phantoms scramble to kill me and get knocked off as the ball hits them.

Thank you, skele-ball.

How do you save a post

FIGHT CLUB

HIGH WALL LOTHRIC

PASS = dsg

Don't worry about level, you will get scaled

Yeah, that was the same as in dark souls 1. Normally I would say it's impossible since the master physique value is the only value that got saved in dark souls 1, but with the edition of custom physique im not sure if thats the case anymore

BLOODBORNE CONFIRMED PC
DEEP SEA=PEE CEE!!!

More likely references 2, where the massive flooded ruins and coastline are so prominent.

Two is basically set during the age of the deep sea after Aldrich devours the remaining gods from 1.

when should you even use this?
its only really appropriate when you spot an invader from afar/are right next to a summoned phantom

>Meanwhile, a COLOSSUS has defied fate itself to try and link the flame
Who?

Glaive weapons I guess?

I actually like the double attack backstab alot more since it's so vicious and savage, but only with the Hornet Ring

Uh, I just tried and even with the Hornet ring I only did 2 hits, not killing the mob. Keeping R1 pressed or not, spamming it or not didn't change anything.