/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3eMjJx1p
wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI/Memory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP image is such a lie.
Skyrim never crashes.

Remove Immersive Weapons and Immersive Armors and play with Morrowloot?

Use this one

Can we use this one please? Im tired of cumtears spamming his edgy mary sue in the OP.

THIS ONE

you can use them all together, user. Pretty sure Morrowloot has a patch for both mods as well

Also Cumtears needs to stop being a faggot.

pastebin.com/3eMjJx1p

can someone take a look at my enblocal ini and tell me is something is wrong with it?

my game is running like shit and i cant figure out why, hopefully this is the reason

Nothing. You can tab out of borderless windowed without crashing.

Nothing expect that gamma/brightness has no effect in borderless mode and needs to be set to 1.00 if your taking screens, and its easier to alt-tab out

hi cumtears

Post hips

All right, all right, I concede. This one is the real thread.

kill yourself

You think I'm him? Cute.

How is Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul in terms of content? Should I use it with OOO or is it different enough from vanilla Oblivion to be completely standalone?

It works standalone but it also works with literally any other mod or overhaul. Using it with OOO is great.

You'll want to go through the long ini and adjust some things regardless though, I turn off the skill requirements for armor/weapons, for example

Why does my leg keep twitching whenever I'm standing in water?

You're melting.

Nah, gotta bring back the harmony.

After reading the mod page more and comments, it's not really what I'm after anyway.

Is there anything that just changes the way random loot works so that insanely expensive stuff (i.e. ugly ebony gear) doesn't appear everywhere at level 40?

Hope Khat and Lizard hips are okay.

yeh its called Morrowloot Ultimate and a bashed patch

that is disgusting

Post your newest screenshot

Man, Frosted Flakes is huge and awesome, but it makes posing and doing lewd things such a pain.

nice top

>you're now defending cumtears

you really are cancer

>pastebin.com/3eMjJx1p

backup the file first then try this i guess

>ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
set true

>ReservedMemorySizeMb=640
i think the idea with this is keep it as low as possible without causing ctds. try it at 256
can't comment on the other memory settings without knowing os/specs. i'll just assume you used the dx9 tool from boris

>MaxAnisotropy=16
try 4

>FixCursorVisibility=false
can set this to true if you ever alt tab out of the game but since you don't have borderless window enabled i guess you don't

Right about what exactly?

I remember that dude.
Not from /tesg/, but he really likes thick characters.

newest

But Harmony needs Chaos too.

here

Khajiit Barbed Cocks are best cocks.

okay

windows 7

Edgy.

Lewd.

my most recent is in the other thread so have this one

Oh Im not defending anyone. Though he hasn't given me any reason to be against him. I'm just pointing out how autistic you are. Crying over an OP image. You sir are a sad little man.

>just built my mushroom tower in the middle of a lava field
>I have dwemer guardians guarding myself and my friends
>I lured a talking mudcrab with 10x gold to my tower using custom made spells
>using a spell I can Tele to my tower to store my items or sell them to my mudcrab from any location including inside dungeons
Mfw I did this all without mods

why is morrowind so cool?

>>ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
>set true
Not that guy but if your PC/laptop is 32bit do you need to enable this as well? If so why?

But the hips.

Yeah, I appreciate him for sharing his thick characters, they're always great.

>literally almost the same pc I have
yea try what I suggested

Still unsure about the DFC.

thanks m8

Yeah it really isn't. I just read the mod page and it makes even more changes to the world than Morrowloot.

Alot of people seem tired of it though, since they all hopped to use this one.

Read about it here.

>not defending anyone. Though he hasn't given me any reason to be against him

oh fuck off, youre literally a part of his circlejerking crew.

also the other anons question reminded me

with ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true you don't want your skse DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB higher than 768 usually

You mean figuratively, right?

I guess that's true.

Will the members of the circlejerk crew please log into skype, we have important circlejerking things to talk about.

They know..

>0427
>tfw no motivation to play more than a few minutes to check some new texture or mesh or something

Anyone else using Tony's get this slowdown and framerate rape after a bit of using the ENB? I close out the game, and it's fine, but I wondered if it was on me.

How?

still getting shit FPS :/

Does it happen anywhere specific, like interiors or exteriors?

Damn Vicn really did a nice job adding this sub-episode.

Nah. Not for me.
In fact my game pretty much improved when I installed his version.

what enb is that?

I think there was a bug in a enb binaries version that at some point set your FPS to like 16.
But might also just be your system running out of memory.

rampage

Man, I only get that kinda frames when I first enter Whiterun with JKs Whiterun installed.

>You sir are a sad little man.

I'd say posting pictures of your own waifu as the OP three times in a row is pretty sad too.

ya i dont have anything like that installed. i dont understand, my rig is beastly as fuck, i shouldnt be getting frames this low

have you tried tony's kountervibe/rampage edit? it runs better for me than regular rampage

it's been a long time since i used regular rampage. have you tweaked it or anything? i think it's supposed to use the latest binary, are you using .305?

honestly i don't know why your frames would be that low, i'd ask if you had a whiterun overhaul but it doesn't look like it from the screenshot

Is that the part where you pretend to be Pelinal and kill all those Aurorans?

The man is a fucking genius or something.

I hope he starts working on Revenant soon.

no i have not tried the edit, no i have not tweaked it, yes its .305, no overhauls

its even worse in dungeons, like 5 fps tops

other games running ok?

something is definitely wrong but i don't think it's the enblocal

Why does Immersive Armors put so many higher level NPCs that are more efficient in heavy armour in the apotheus body piece with the ebony mage unarmoured gloves and boots? It makes bandit chiefs and bosses like Haldyn too easy to kill. Is there a workaround without disabling them? They look okay on and fit vampires for example so I don't want disable them. I asked on the nexus ages ago but still no reply.

For some reason gargoyles wont attack, they'll just slide around in their idle animation. Even when they die they'll still be in idle animation. Anyone had this problem?

Tried generating FNIS again, but nothing.

fallout 4 works great, constant 60 fps on ultra (not modded because fuck NMM)

the only thing i can think of is that i followed STEP but nothing in the STEP list seemed bad from what i could tell

Yeah

Hopefully he will. I'm ready to see what else he can come up with.

Usually after extended weather I think? It's happened twice now during weather, and I don't think it should be happening. I'm using a 970, so I should be fine, but it drops it to like 10-15 which is certainly a far cry from the typical 50-60 I get normally using the ENB

What do to fix?

i'm just grasping at straws here but disable the steam overlay

go in game and press numpad * or whatever key you have set to show the enb fps counter, or just open the enb menu i guess, then hit shift + f12 to toggle all effects, or do it in the gui

see what the fps does

Update FNIS/XPMSE/MNC/creature framework, try the uninstall creatures function inside FNIS and reinstall the creature pack and rerun FNIS

This pleases me.

What mods do you guys use to make your characters/NPCs good looking?

go to tesgeneral.com from op and waifu/husbando section, check out the others too

man i wish the circlejerk crew would fuck off and die already. they keep making this place worse and worse!

pretty sure it isnt supposed to look like this

needs more bloom

huh, i always thought that section was meant for making your characters really indepth and other gay shit. Thanks though.

Do you have any leftover files from a previous ENB?

user plis ;_;

exit steam
start skyrim

>modpicker is still alive
Why is this allowed?

maybe? when i switch to rampage from realvision (i was/am new to modding) i asked a few times how to switch ENBs and tesg was mean to me so i just deleted stuff that had a similar name to what was in the rampage folder

pic related is whats in my skyrim directory, there is an enb folder too not in the picture

I'm not him but is it actually possible to run skyrim without starting steam? I'm sure pirates do it but even with -forcesteamloader or whatever argument in MO it still brings up the steam login prompt for me.

b8

Nothing wrong with it

you mean vanilla?

I mean you basically got the uninstall process correct, except it would be better to just delete all the files from the realvision zip instead of comparing to a different ENB, they can come with different files.

Mate id hate to say it, but you may need to possible just wipe all of your Skyrim folder, re-install everything and try fresh. Do you have any backups?

What is /tesg/'s favorite Elder Scrolls?

Oblivion is widely accepted as the best one here.

Oblivion posters are all awful shitposters but it was my first and it was my favourite.

i assume just deleting everything with ENB in it is fine? do i also need to delete the dll?

im pretty sure that what im going to have to do as well. i have never done it before, if i ininstall skyrim does it delete everything in the skyrim folder? where do back ups go when i click the MO back up button?