esomap.uesp.net/

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php

>Assorted links
teso-rp.com/
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj. There is also an ESOG PSN community.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10103961
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So is the only way to level up mage guild skills through finding lore books?

Also live you stupid thread.

Yes

Friendly reminder to keep the changes to traits in mind when crafting new gear.

>> Weapons
> Charged: Increases your chance to apply status effects instead of increasing the amount of enchantment charges on your weapon.
> Defending: Increases your Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by flat values instead of percentages.
> Infused: Also reduces the cooldown on your weapon enchantment in addition to increasing its damage.
> Intricate: Also increases the amount of refined materials you obtain whenever you deconstruct the weapon, in addition to increasing the amount of inspiration gained.
> Nirnhoned: Increases the damage of the weapon.
>Powered: Increases your healing done instead of reducing the cooldown on your weapon enchantment.
> Sharpened: Increases your Physical Penetration and Spell Penetration by flat values instead of percentages.
> Training: Increases all experience gained from all kills by a percentage instead of increasing your weapon skill line experience only.
> Weighted:Grants you a chance to gain additional Ultimate whenever you generate Ultimate normally, and has been renamed to Decisive.

>> Armor
> Exploration: Increases all gold gained from monster kills instead of increasing exploration experience gained, and has been renamed to Prosperous.
> Impenetrable: Also reduces the durability damage taken of the item, in addition to reducing the damage taken from Critical Hits.
> Intricate: Also increases the amount of refined materials you obtain whenever you deconstruct the armor, in addition to increasing the amount of inspiration gained.
> Nirnhoned: Increases Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by a flat value.
> Sturdy: Reduces the cost of Block.
> Training: Increases all experience gained from all kills by a percentage, instead of increasing your armor skill line experience only.
> Well-fitted: Also reduces the cost of Roll Dodge, in addition to reducing the cost of Sprint.

Training isn't useless any more if you don't have 500 CP.

Yeah. Pretty terrible if you don't have PC with add ons. Go through and complete 10/10 on each city you get a boost for completing each set.

bump

hi im new is this game pay 2 win

Bump

Also

PSN ID: kariont

Looking forward to trade:

*enchanting items for deconstruction purposes .(level up)

*Nirnhoned one hand sword trait

*green text stories of your endeavors on tamreil

Absolutely not. The DLC items are pretty good but most of them circulate in the market OR you can get the same items from competing in the weekly leaderboards

Molag Keena the DLC dps helmet is situation-ally better than Valkyn Skoria the vanilla DPS helm.

Find friends who have the dlc and they will craft the DLC craftable gear for you.

I have all the DLC and i don't feel like i'm at an advantage in PvP or PvE experiences.

Others may disagree!

Nah. The things you can buy in the crown store are either just cosmetics, conveniences or stuff you can get in the game by other means.

I wonder how long till the Chinese/Brazilian farms will start maken a precence... Then it will be pay to win

it's already gone with the bots.

SAVE THESE FOR DARK BROTHERHOOD

>100% CHANCE AT A SHOULDER

I'm guessing the DB patch is coming in a month or two, so 40+ monster shoulders if I start saving now. That's a lot of well-fitted Bogdan sets.

I may have forgotten to add the screenshot.

Well TESO will be released in Japan this summer and you cannot rust to ZOS. ZOS has lied so many times.

Game companies always lie. Its better too keep it off the asian markets, while there may be many costumers, there will certainly be botters.

Yep. Crafting sets are tradable. Did you forgot that you can buy IC monster sets from the PvP vendor with gold or AP. Those untradable DLC sets are usually completely shit (usually 12sets/1DLC and 3 of those are tradable). The base game has over 80~ sets.

Luckily, there will be different servers for the Japanese players :D

Get the plugin

Thank god for that.

Thanks to the guy who makes the threads, I just found the general and it's nice.
We should make a PC player list and a guild.

Has anyone got the pride lion Does it live up to its name?

Speaking of mounts, they should make different animations for the PLAYER, depending on which mount you ride.

[citation needed]

I have seen the chest but how do you acquire the keys???

Complete daily undaunted pledges.
When?
>45 lvl you'll get an invite
Where?
>outside of the alliance capital

This board is too slow, it should have more pages, maybe 15

What is the best quest line in the game?

Oh how i loved the main story/quest line ending, it was so damn awesome.

Zone main quests: Hew's Bane, Wrothgar, Glenumbra and the Bleakrock Isle - Bal Foyen -Stonefalls arc

I have to get back to it. How do I check my ping?

We honestly don't have enough players that play ESO yet. Maybe sometime we'll have a good player count in the general- not to mention that this general is pretty new compared to the others on the board.

But a player list, or a steam group should be ahood start, even if we don't have the game in Steam.

But i dont even have steam.

And what does the legends garbage have to do with ESO?

I can write your name somewhere on the group page.

To add on to this:
Vet pledges are unlocked at V1. These are the ones that give you gold keys. It cycles as well, every vet dungeon is used throughout the week.

Learn a good dps rotation, whether
you're heals, tank or actual dps, every bit helps in pugs- ESO's core rule for doing well in PvE will usually be "Pull good DPS".

10K is "you could do better" dps
15K is "a templar healer can do this" dps
20K is "good job" dps.
25K is "i'd take that to a trial" dps.

Everything in dungeons goes much smoother the more total dps is being pulled, that's undisputed.

However, all except 3 Vet Dungeons are completely doable with

Eh, not really. It's the exact same model as the lioness but with a mane.

Should be in the settings under 'general' or 'interface' at the bottom.

I plan on playing through it once or twice to see the story and quests. Is the lore any good?
Not interested in pvp.

If you are into the lore, you wont be playing anything else anymore.

The quests have their occasional moments of brilliance. I enjoyed saving Tamriel.

I wouldn't make a steam group, pretty sure they dropped support for it. I know people have reported bugs with the valve launcher and eso.

And what with the news of a Bethesda launcher coming out, it's going to look like battlenet soon. ESO, Legends, Fallout 4, Skyrim 6

Better than Skyrim. Some quests and characters are so brilliant and well done and some.. well some are just not so great but forgot those shitty quest easily. I would say that TESO quests are above average compared to other MMOs. Some are even better than Skyrim's. And the voice acting! It's done so well.

Tell me you're kidding, please.

It's just some place most of us have and where we can add each other, I've heard how terrible the launcher is.

I have to agree that they're better than Skyrim's. Having worse graphics is a big deal though.

Tell me guys, did I forget someone?

In the last two weeks i have played nothing but eso and im not planning to stop the streak.

You're implying its lore great, what's wrong with you?

bump

>Skyrim 6

What's a good class for a Dunmer? PvE mostly. Thanks in advance.

AELIF

I think it's not bad even though I am not a hardcore ES player, I only played skyrim but the ending is definitely shit.

>implying post Morrowind lore matters
KotN and Dragonborn dlc are ok.

what I personally don't like about this game: not enough type of monsters. especially daedra and undead.
>oh quest involving daedra and the forces of oblivion
>clannfear
>brown imps
>blue imps
>spyder
>maybe flame atronach
>watcher
>once in a 10000 times snek woman daedra

pls

I've never been able to get fully into MMOs, but I see ESO is cheaply discounted and I remember playing the beta. How big is the game now and how fun is it compared to say something like FF14 (tried to replay that but it just wasn't what I first experienced it as)

where?

Out of curiosity, anyone know if you can catch the furries from the werewolf that lurks about in Daggerfall, I was thinking of getting my new Templar infected quickly but I don't want to have to be a social cunt and go through the whole process of finding a person to bite me.

Skyrim
>oh cool, dragons
>animals
>bandits
>falmer
>bandits
>draugr
>dwemer automatons
>vampires
>bandits
>dragons
>more bandits and draugr
>random dragons

Oblivion
>oh quests involving daedra and the forces of oblivion
>clannfear
>brown imps
>animals
>bandits
>minotaurs
>deadra
>undead
>dreughs
>bandits
>more undead
>more daedra

Morrowind
>ash monsters
>ash vampires
>undead
>guars
>kwamas
>deadra
>netches
>ash zombies
>bandits
>clannfear
>dwemer automatons
>bandits
>more daedra
>oh shit I almost forgot cliff racers

TESO has more enemy and monster types than any other TES game.

It's actually dead easy to get werewolf if you're in a big guild, they'll do it for free.

Getting it from NPCs is a waste of time.

in the OP link for $18.99. I saw one the other day for Bundlestars for $35 that I was gonna buy until I saw this thread

If you enjoy TES games and don't get super upset by lore being changed or retconned, then this game is great. The game is not really like FF14 at all, it plays like a TES game but online, thus the name obviously. This is one of the few MMO's where I say take your time leveling, as the world is pretty and exploration and questing are fun.

I would say if you are somewhat interested in MMO's you will enjoy the game. It is still an MMO but if is almost plays like an offline game with the option to play with others.

How's the PvP if I were to try it at a low level?

I have never pvped at a low level, but you have to be at least lvl 10 to do it anyway. I am not a huge pvper but I enjoyed the pvp scene, and many others like it, it seems.

Play on non-CP campaign and stick with zergs (big groups).

hmm ok then
my bad, compared it to ______wow

strawpoll.me/10103961

So, what's your favourite race?

Magicka or stamina DK both are good for a dunmer due to the increased magicka/stamina and fire damage.

You could also pull off a good sorc with a fire staff.

Try the non vet and non cp campaign Blackwater Blade, it has some of the best PvP experiences on the game.

I'm glad they brought back Twilights, but I would have liked to see more creatures from Daggerfall, like nymphs, centaurs and totally-not-dragonlings.

Darien!

Centaurs will be making a comeback in the Dark Brotherhood DLC. While at it, I'd love for Centaurs and Iron Atronach to be brought back into Elder Scrolls trough ESO.

For anyone who has IC, is it worth getting? I thought Orsinium was really good, but TG was shit.

Depends entirely if you've people to play with. You can relay on joining random groups forming up in IC and then just go on a rampage with 20+ people clearing out room after room, it's great fun, but if you're the kind of guy who mainly play alone it isn't worth getting at all.

I don't think they'll ever add centaurs, dragonlings or nymphs unless they rework High Rock zones.
Luckily minotaurs are coming :)

Stam DK not so much next patch, Khajiit/Redguard will be best.

Dunmer can also make effective Magplars.

Stam DK so fucking ruined...

Ruined? Not sure what you mean by this, considering that since Unstable and Breath now do poison damage, and Scorched earth lasts longer and is now physical, it's only a straight buff now that the dot ticks scale with mighty.

Fire-based Stamknights may be dead, but StamDKs are going to be top tier DPS.

Newfag here.
I want to play a holy warrior dps kind of character so I'm guessing I go with templar. Can I wield two handed weapons? Any advice on how to build this or other tips appreciated.

Fucking min/max cp fags. Why did they even had to change the CP(mighty) at the first place etc.?
>Fire-based Stamknights may be dead
This and the lore behind the class has been ruined for now unless they reconnect it. My dunmer RP character has been ruined.

Ouch. I feel you there.

Magplars?

Templars that use Magicka over Stamina

Your damage with your weapons and skills are based on your attributes. Skills that use magicka and staves do more damage the more magicka you have. While, say, bows and stamina morphs of your class skills do more damage the more stamina you have. For this reason, people tend to build their character either around stamina or magicka. That's where the name Magplars and Stamplars come from, magicka templars and stamina templars.

This patch that will come with the Dark Brotherhood update was suppose to be hot shit since they talked about a lot of changes to make stamina builds more viable.

Yes. Bretons make pretty good Templars due to their magic bonuses. Best advice, do a couple of practice builds and see what works for you and don't spread your skill points too thinly.

>There are 24 posters in this thread.

pfffthahahahahaha

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you carry multiple surveys of the same type on your character and do them all at once at the same spot? And if not, does it count it you have a duplicate in your bank?

I'm only asking because I got a cloth survey on my main character and I found another one on an alt, but I haven't been able to find another since. Do I need to go do the survey before I can get it as a reward again?

Does race really matter?
I was thinking of picking whatever I feel like.

no

No. Don't listen to min/maxers. Race matters only if you want to be at the top of the PvE leaderboards. You can do every dungeon and trial with the shittiest race/class combo. PvP wise you'll be (usually) running in groups of 20-100 people. Skill is a factor too. This is a TES game for fuck's sake, don't think about those numbers and enjoy the world.

Hello

And your point was?

we're ded :)

>can you carry multiple surveys of the same type on your character and do them all at once at the same spot?
When you get to the spot, harvest the raw mats and then walk away from the area to let the mats respawn for the new survey, then re-collect it.

Do I need to go do the survey before I can get it as a reward again?
>Nah, lots of people just do their writs without doing surveys to let them build up. Then when they feel like it, they do all the surveys at once to save time doing them individually.

Rather be in a ded thred talking with other people who share my interests than scroll through pages of sad fat fucks and their imaginary waifus.

Oh, I wasn't that guy, and I agree with you. I only browse /tgesg/ and /tesog/

So just starting and I have a super quick question.

Mage in heavy armor? Is it viable? Is it completely stupid? Really is there any good merit to playing a primary magic character in full plate armor?

If so how should it be approached? Sorcerer seems like what I'd want especially with binding armor (which I imagine works nothing like it does in previous games but whatever I can dream), but Dragon Knight also seems like you could play "pure" magic and it seems more heavy armor friendly.

Keep in mind I am just starting and don't quite know shit yet, so if I'm just blatantly ignoring something that makes this more reasonable or just full out stupid please let me know