/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Fate/0 Collab]
- April 27 to May 18
- Event Details: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160427.php
- Servants giving extra drops: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid, both Hassan, Emiya Assassin, Iskandar
- Servants listed above give extra medal drop on classes they are strong against
- Event CEs give extra medal drop according to the class of the servant it's equipped to. Shielder to all, Avenger to Cavalry and Ruler to Knight
- Complete missions for reward and to unlock more stages
- Trade medals for ascension mats and the 5* CE Final Destination
- 5* CE Final Destination - All Medal drop +2
- Drop rates are not 100%
- 0* Angra Mainyu added to FP gacha
- Caster Iri welfare, gives bonus

>[Fate/0 Collab Gacha]
Rate up in the Event gacha for the following:
- 5* Iskandar
- 5* Waver
- 4* Kiritsugu (Assassin)
- 3* Hundred-Faced Hassan
- 5* CE Pre-Awakening - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 5* CE Volumen Hydragyrum - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 4* CE Miss Loveless - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +2
- 3* CE Self Geass Scroll - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +1

>[Maximum Bond Increased]
- Level 10 bond released. You'll get a special CE after you're done bonding with them.
- Servants: Arturia, Vlad, Waver, Jeanne, Artoria Alter, Emiya, Heracles, CasCu, Kiyohime, Mata Hari
- Bond CE Gallery imgur.com/a/5zIbA
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160427

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- 10 quartz if you login during Grand Party 2016 5/3 4:00JST - 5/6 JST3:59

>Datamine
pastebin.com/LDRZ5ac5

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.sumisora.org/read.php?tid=11072809
tsukikan.com/misc/kinoko-and-takashi-q-a-fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Diarmuid!

>Autistic waifus edition.

So I just finished America today, and uh.

What are these facial expressions trying to convey?

Nobu a CUTE.

Xth for best archer

OTP

Xth for best friends

Nobu a shit voice.

The heat of battle, a clash of senseis

Butcher is silly
-(Interviewer says watching Sayaka and Kariya on the road to ruin is great fun, and wonders why people love tragedies): He says it's nothing new, it's something that's been around since Shakespeare. It might be in bad taste, but because people can watch it knowing it has nothing to do with them, they can enjoy it. But tragedies can be nourishment for people too; For example, by watching Jerid in Z Gundam, he decided to be a person who wouldn't be particular about unnecessary things. Jerid could've had a great life if he hadn't been so mad about Kamille chasing him all the time. There are plenty of people in this world that you'll never be able to beat, and if you worry about that you'll destroy yourself. Just take a different road. Tragedies leave this sort of stuff with you.

Those are not Robin and Richard.

Enkidu
Was summoned by a dog

Doesn't necessarily mean you're THE best friends, but two people who are each others greatest friend.

Kamen Rider crossover when?
-He referred to Ryuuki while writing Fate/Zero: Episode 4 and 15 were his own Ryuuki-style battle royales. He wanted those fights to have viewers know what he felt like when he was watching Ryuuki.

Where can I read volume 2 Raws of SF?

>EMIYA is summoned to FSN to relive a past war
>he dies like a bitch or tries to kill his past self because muh angst

>WAVER gets summoned to the past war he participated
>helps to save the world, saves the lives of the Masters, builds a happy ending for everyone, encourages his past self to become better

Why is Waver better than Shirou?

Best housewives.

Waver also has the intelligence of the biggest tactical Mary Sue in the history of China

Post your support.

We got actual raws of manga v2 or still just chinese?

>not putting Kirei on Gil

SHIT TASTE.

>he dies like a bitch or tries to kill his past self because muh angst
I wouldn't really wouldn't call what happens, in HF at least, dying like a bitch.

I prefer the fact that he referenced Madoka in the afterword of volume 1 of the novel before he actually went on to write Madoka.

in Sumisora

Waver is more moe, and TM loves the fuck of him, so he is inserted everywhere. I wouldn't be shocked if he sneaks his way to Tsuki remake in a cameo.

implying Kirei isn't a bicycle

Post Gilles

Jeanne Alter has actually been carrying me pretty hard this event

I MISS YOU, SERVANT BOND DAILY!

That's chinese, that's what I meant.

Is this good taste?

>I wouldn't be shocked if he sneaks his way to Tsuki remake in a cameo.
I could see him get referenced by somebody involved with the Clock Tower, like Noel or whatever her name is.

He even has a LN series now about magi lore and preluding the grail dismantlement.

>done with the event
>cleared shop
>over two weeks left
What the fuck am I going to do

He's injured and gives his arm to power up his past self. Same shit happened to Waver in this story (he gives Zhunge to his younger self after Berserker ambush injuries him), except he survives and so does little Waver who is more experienced and will begin a fresh journey to achieve this greatness now he has a headstart. It seems Zhunge and Waver are 100% compatible.

It just strikes home how much everyone wanted to make Waver the MC of FZ but Nasu had to keep it to Kerry because of Shirou. Waver is far more dynamic.

>best friends

He wants to thrust his long hard spear into her long hard spear and

wait let me start over

gaw

You forgot the part where Archer got injured protecting Shirou, Rin and Illya from altered Berserker and Saber and the Shadow too.

I think that's a little more impressive than being taken out by a surprise attack or whatever happened to Waver.

bbs.sumisora.org/read.php?tid=11072809

Archer actually got injured by the Shadow exploding like a balloon. That was the source of the fatal wound.

Wait 4 days for the last time-locked missions to unlock.

Seriously though, extending the event because of some server issues was a mistake.

This event is all I ever wanted as a Waverfag.

Is there a good place in the event to farm homunculus babbies?

Yeah, I knew about that but that's their translation to chinese. For some reason they never uploaded the actual raws. Thanks for it anywise.

Waver did more shit than Archer did, though. Did you forget he schemed to save Kayneth and Kariya, and had Gilles and Gilgamesh killed already?

Yes. The Einzbern castle 60 AP quest. The one with lancers.

>Killing Gilgajobber

Please, even a human kid could do it

I got drops in the Lancers A and EX quests.

Well I wasn't arguing that in the first place, I just said he didn't die like a bitch in HF and at least did something.

He killed him quickly before he could even monologue on us. That's an achievement.

>Waver is far more dynamic.

What does that even mean? Waver manages to survive because the shit that caused his injury was far less severe, has way more resources and manpower to command as he sees fit, foresight on the exact progress and events of the war whereas Archer's memories are clearly very different given that he doesn't seem to have foreknowledge of almost anything, and Waver doesn't have any of the horrifying emotional baggage or reasons to try and pull a desperate gamble to free himself from hell like Archer does. He's basically coasting on knowing everything ahead of time and having a pet Master with Servants to do his bidding.

Also, he explicitly notes that half the reason he's able to navigate the whole situation so smoothly is because Zhuge's influence is making up for the places where he's normally hopeless at, namely sheer chutzpah.

Are you sure you're not just a blind fanboy trying to start shit?

I think Waver is one of the characters who wins the best in FGO. Consider the following:
>got to give Shota Alex the D when he served him in Rome
>has two OTP age-witch CE with his kingbando
>Has a long serious event all for himself that features double and wraps up his character art where Alexander acknowledges him as his equal and he's able to do what he wanted the most in Zero

He just needs to get his AU female self in the game and he's the absolute winner character.

I was talking about Waver is far more dynamic than Kiritsugu as a main character. While Waver is all about change and becoming better and better, Kiritsugu is mostly about muh ideals and a very stagnant tragedy.

tsukikan.com/misc/kinoko-and-takashi-q-a-fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works.html

>Mashu is Takeuchi's waifu
Sasuga kouhai

Nasu and Takeuchi are like a married couple desu

More like the absolute whiner.

Fuck off with your shit taste

The fact Li Shuwen is equaled by a literal who

So how are you supposed to complete mission 97? I've bought all missions unlock mats from the store and done all of them and I am still stuck at 48/50.

Jealous of his preferential treatment? He's even an amazing unit.

Calm down user, all he did was state facts.

Is there some doujin fest going on now? I've seen lots of ads from my favorite pixiv artists before.

Complete 2 more missions.

>rolled both Kirei CEs
>one on Gil and the other on Ko-Gil

Get the fuck out fujo

Thanks to based Zhuge

The crit buff isn't a skill he got from Zhuge Liang

Best girl. Welfare El-Melloi-chan when?

Fuck my shit luck

Did you play the event? It confirms that Waver is developing his own power. The reason why Zhuge can channel it through him is compatibility: they would be capable to do the same in the long run. The whole Zhunge buff thing is addressed.

FUJO TIME?

>America
>no niggers
Explain this fatefags

Zhuge is still buffing him to servant levels

It's still nowhere enough that of a servant nor it will ever be without Zhuge's help

What do I do

Which is dismissed as something irrelevant. It's kind of the point of his confrontation with Iskandar who tells him no matter where he got the power or how is how he employs it what matters.

EVIL CUP

Taunt on Mashu, use her invincibility on her, hit Iskandar with Jekyll this turn. Next turn use Mashu's defense buff and transform Jekyll.

Can't be bothered to level event Servants.

You use Hyde. Give him invul so he wouldn't die next turn.

>tfw no qt skirt wearing Rukia-haired Chinese gf
Why even live

prisma illya collab when?

Why do you not have Carmilla's godly final art set?

Easier said than done considering that my map looks like this.

That's a good question actually, I don't remember changing that. I'll fix it real quick.

Thanks, this worked.

Not as bad as that retard last thread with Kerry and the demon

Waver is English though.

>you'll never be a concerned oniichan

>Iri can make swords
>Kiritsugu can't
Is she the real Emiya

Hopefully i'll get some event drop CEs, i plan on having atleast two maxed by the time the event ends

Have you not cleared all the kill count missions or something.

Rough sex with Hyde when?

Well time to check the mission list again.

Did you bond with Iri

Even cuter, where the fuck is this from? I wanna read it, I need more skirt waver

>This question is for Mr. Kinoko and Takashi: Out of all the Fate characters, who would you want as a bride? (Without worrying about gender)

>Nasu Rin has been at the top of my list for the last ten years, since she could totally lead such a lost cause as myself. But now, as useless as I am, I would plot to make Kitsune my someone special.

>Takeuchi With a thought like that you really are hopeless.

>Nasu And what about you? Probably Saber, right?

>Takeuchi It's because she's a glimmering star just out of reach that she's beautiful. I couldn't call her my bride. Though for some reason I think Shielder from Grand Order would be the ideal bride.

>Nasu Really? No kidding (smirks). I guess you can look forward to the next volume of Grand Order!

Jesus Christ these two.

fuck off secondary