>POSSIBLE FIX FOR 0 NODES ISSUE:
youtube.com/watch?v=cvII-WJWo5s
>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

What's wrong with being SL100 in grand archives?

I'm just progressing normally

1st for Hot Monkey Dick

Op I need the sliders

I want Dancer to sit on me

Best Straight Swords/Curved Swords for PVP?

All right lads so far I have beat the game on a Quality and Strength faith build I want to do two more runs at least but I can 't decide what to do next between these two looking for imput. A dex/luck build based around the Warden Twinblades or a pure int/magic build with maybe a little faith for pyro and dark magic. What would be better and more unique for co op and mound making?

PS4 FIGHT CLUB TIME NIGGAS
SOUL LEVE: 80
GO TO HIGH WALL OF LOTHRIC AKA FIRST REAL BONFIRE AND PLACE THEM SIGNS, NIGGAS
LETS DO THIS

Dark Souls 1 question;

Can I use cheat engine to try out builds/weapons/fuck with friends or will I get banned? Does the game use VAC?

>Grinding Knights in Anor Londo for ears
>space out and think I'm back in DaS1
>notice I'm spaced out so I shake my head to wake up
>feel sad nostalgia

Fucking dammit, I miss that game.

Hey, that's me in the op

Onislayer Greatarrow
>Can Hold 30
>60 Damage
>600 Souls per Arrow

Dragonslayer Greatarrow
>Can hold 50
>90 Damage
>500 souls per arrow

Can someone explain to me the efficiency behind Onislayer Greatarrows? seems like for what they're worth, you should be able to hold more than just 30

sweet

THEY ONLY WORK AGAINST OLDER BROTHERS!

HOLY FUCK USE YOUR HEAD!

>I'm just progressing normally

people finish the game at SL50, you are definitely not progressing normally

Is the fight club off?

Anybody tried starting as an Assassin? Seems really strong, considering you get the best weapon in the game and the only useful utility sorcery.

WHATS THE DROP RATE FOR TAILBONE SPEAR. THESE FAGGOTS AINT DROPPING SHIT

A MOTHERFUCKING GORILLA PARRYING ME

Am I missing something in Anor Londo? It is literally just 3 staircases.

I was so excited too.

What what fucking older brother is an oni? We've never even seen a oni in dark souls

maybe theyre just supposed to be backups so if you somehow use all 50 dragonslayer arrows you can switch to your 30 onislayer arrows

People that ignore everything, maybe. both of my characters that have explored, grinded a few weapons/sets, and pvpd have ended at 80

so what's some good weapons for a high as fuck luck build?

I am using a bandits knife and dagger because crits and bleeds.

are there some other good weapons that do a fuck ton of bleed/poison damage and maybe a bit of crit as well?

also what's a good luck level to stop at?

>people finish the game at SL50
You CAN, but most people don't.

SL80-100 is normal for finishing the game.

>Can't hold 999 arrows

This game blows

Can you guys please stop writing (You) in your comments? It makes it hard for me to find my replies

Onislayer Greatarrows oneshot Lorian.

Do they fly farther or straighter?

People generally finish the game in the early to mid 70 sl range, depending on how many of the optional areas they uncover.

welcome to empty souls 3 familia

All right /dsg/ give me an idea on which armors to use to cosplay as this bitch.

Hollow Infusion

Warden Twinblades/Spiked Mace/BarbedSS

Stop at 40 Luck

PSA:
Reminder that invasions are not PvP matchmaking.
Reminder that invasions are for enriching the PvE experience with smart opponents.
Thank you.

Whoever fucking programmed the arrow move from Aldritch needs to die.

If you run out of stamina during that move you literally just die.

I love my weaponfu, and I hope people keep using puny little weapons so I can squish them.

Three people now. But I still can't fucking summon anyone.

Who the fuck do you counter Ultra weapons?
You cant parry them
You cant Trade with them
All ranged options are shit and easily dodgeable
You cant bait them because of hyper armor
90% of the time if you DO try and counter they can roll out without punish.

>tfw I beat Nameless on the first try

Waiting for summon. I want a rematch against Havel.

So has it been confirmed that Luck boosts your parry frames?

>PSA

hey reddit

>140667253(You)

No.

xth for why don't we have a voicechat thing where we can be autistic together?

Twice now I've been summoned and died to that attack after killing Aldritch.

No, most people finish the game between 60-80. If you rush you can finish at 50 and if you really take your time you can finish at 90 or 100.

How do I beat the Havel that get's summoned in Dragon place? He has ridiculous health.

Knock him off and hope he doesn't start flying.

Hit them before their hyperarmor kicks in or poke them once every time they do an r2 or weapon art.

Or just backstab them. Rolling recovery times in this game are pretty bad on UGS users with the bloodring, though. If they have that, you have to hope for the best.

Is it against duel etiquette to use status healing items when fighting against poison/bleed characters in PVP? Feels a little unfair to me.

From my experience, if you kill him with Anri before actually fighting him he turns into an even bigger arrow-spamming faggot.

>invade shrek
>pulls out a fucking katana when i start smashing his ass

these are the worst kinds of people

maybe you should stop getting hit

in all seriousness, carry moss

Roll when he attacks
Hit him until he dies
This worked for me

19 MORE CONCORDS TO GO

fucking kill me

WE GOT SOME PEEPS
GET IN HERE, LETS MAKE THIE ALIVE
WOO
SATURDAY NIGHTS ALRIGHT FOR FIGHTING

What are you a fucking pussy? You got hit by them it's your own fault

No

RUDE!

What is the PvP SL meta level? 80?

Main this platinum is a pain in the ass after BB and SotFS.

>opponent is using caestus
>rolls around and uses applause emote for a few missed swings
>swing again
>HA HA I'LL PARRY THIS
>buttfucked in two swings

8 more for me brother.
We can do it...

It would be stupid if people disliked it. Pulling out and using an item is easily punishable.

But you don't have to get hit to take aux damage in DaS3. It's just like DaS1. If the weapon hits you, even in iframes, you still take minor aux. Test it out.

>You are in sludge up to just below your knees
>This brings you to a walk and you can go NO FASTER THAN A WALK MOTHERFUCKER
>Enemy which is roughly three feet tall is up to their neck in the the shit and is going full speed

You know things like this just scream artificial difficulty. It is stupid for such a thing to be the case even if it is only in one area and the enemy in question is weak as shit.

I feel like From doesn't actually hold themselves to the same standards they hold they player. They pull cheesy shit like that, disabling poise and nerfing the shit out of magic and anything that isn't a longsword to make players play the game the way the want to because they don't actually know how to design a game that isn't a brand new IP.

I really think they need to git gud at making sequels and designing their games without trying to cheese players and then getting really shitty about it when players cheese their game in turn.

you can literally roll through bleed and poison does like 2 damage a tick

man up

>This worked for me

Hello forum user glad to read your post.
Oh my you have 15k posts already, I must respect your posts.

-Seph1r0th there is no sp00n

I'll help you.

By the bonfire, password king

Hornet Ring parries, stunlocking with Profaned Greatsword charged R2, poison him and wait, be patient and get quick hits in when it's safe, etc. Same strategy for every NPC, just a more drawn out process because he's so tough.

100-120

how far do I need to get through hawkwoods quest before he shows up for oceiros?

See

Hello PvPSkillz98.

You mean the attack that has 4 years of build-up that is outrunnable by a blind monkey rolling in squares?

>invade Ornstein and Smough cosplayers
>they both have Grass Crest Shields

Eygon is like that guy who wants to be in your posse but is to scared to ask because if his edgy reputation

PvP SL meta should be SL40-50 isntead of fucking bloated 120 where you do a million damage and have OP spells wth million casts

fucking unfair

>degenerates
Egyon confirmed /pol/

do backsteps just lag online or are they that awful now? i like backstep attacks, but they seem to happen so damn slowly

Thanks. Glad I could help :)

>have to farm 30 covenant items TWICE because From doesnt know how to make them work
>have to progress to NG++
>have to deal with the NPC's convoluted as shit questlines
>have to stay sane by the end of it all

This is too much

>It's a "Vaati treads water with shitty 15 things you missed videos while he waits for other people to figure out the lore" episode

Invasions are just to balance out the bonuses that being embered gives you.

That is literally all it is for. People get really salty about invading people who don't 1v1 them and summon phantoms to wreck their shit. The game isn't about you it is about weakening the host. Killing them or not doesn't matter as you serve your purpose regardless.

Welcome to the DS1 engine

>High Wall and Undead Settlement are pretty big and well done
>Rest of the areas in the game seem incomplete

lmao

funny there actually is a PvPSkillz on youtube

I invaded the same people and smough pulled out a fucking estoc after i killed ornstein

PvP SL meta should be SL10-20 isntead of fucking bloated 40 where you do a million damage and have massive health bars

fucking unfair

it's hilarious seeing estoc shitters have a mental breakdown against anything that outranges them

Wp fucking gorilla

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY PUT A PW ON LAD

>standing around in Pontiff's Playhouse
>invaded by at least five different spellings of Artorias, including Artoiras, Artarois, Artoris, and Artoriana
>Only one of them is using the actual Artorias gear plus sword and shield, all others are using parts of it and dark swords or, bizarrely, magic
if you're gonna fucking do it do it right

The Havel was a random invader, I knocked him out and then got deleted by a Gorilla.

These weapons are such fucking parry bait and their hitboxes are atrocious. They constantly whiff things. But I love em.

Anyway, thanks for the fights tonight guys. Was fun losing.

Sliders for thick legged women??

>People say Dark sword and long sword are Memes
>In reality, its any ultra weapon

if you stop talking about him he'll fade into obscurity quicker. the only e-celeb we acknowledge here is DSP

PvP SL meta should be SL1 isntead of fucking bloated 40 where you do a million damage with a million different weapons and have overpowered items

fucking unfair

Is the plat the same as "The Dark Soul" on PC?
Because apart from the "get all rings" part, it was pretty fucking easy, to b honst f a m.

So no one's hosting FC anymore? Or is someone else taking over?