/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

Happy birthday to Ryoma!

>Fates FAQ
(Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/97UqvZKs
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/"azura a shit"/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/"azura is shit"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tharja a best

I'm glad that image was used

pastebin.com/97UqvZKs

Thoughts?

So am I, it's funny.

POST TIBARN

or birds in general really

Post a description of your optimal Fire Emblem title.

I expect people to fuck around, but I might actually be to use some ideas from this for a tabletop campaign.

Azura a shit

Does anyone dislike how most units "retreat" instead of die even in classic mode? It seems like a really lazy excuse by IS not to write in more dialogue if a plot-important character is dead.

I want to like this thread because of the image but it's THREE mistakes from being good.

shut the fuck up

Literally how its always been.

Does anyone know which MUsexual is the most popular? Both for the husbandos and the waifus.

I want to guess Flora and Shura, but I'm not sure. Maybe Gunter instead?

Just shut your vision and saunter away from the monitor, my companion.

Yes, it really takes me out of it. The only characters that should retreat instead of die are the royals. Just rewrite the child paralogues for a dead daddy.

It used to be only for a very select few characters though. Now it's literally every father pre child paralogue. It just feels really out of place and dumb to see no one dying in a game series that is constantly praised for its use of perma-death.

Probably Flora and Ashura, you're right. I don't think Ashura is exactly popular, though. Popular in comparison to the others, though.

It's a shame, he's a cutie. His amie model is also flawless.

I'm curious, what mistakes were made?

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/"azura a shit"/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/"azura is shit"/

i was curious how far back the autism went

I love Sakura!

Please be quiet.

He seems to get the most art out of them, at the very least. But I definitely agree, Shura is one of the handful of males that got an excellent amie model.

You do realize "x a shit" is a common phrase, r-right

There's already a thread with plenty of posts before bump limit you shitters

oi, go back and reach 750, just post something.

I just like Shura's personality and design. He's kicking ass right now as a master ninja on my current cq lunatic file.

Wouldn't the peasants actually want the Hoshidan invasions because they're the guys with the food?

Unless their invasions were literal genocide.

No it's obviously only 1 person that doesn't like his precious waifu clearly

Which dudes have the best amie models? Most of them look fucking weird. I really want to like Takumi's, but, there's something off that I really don't know what it is. I also really want to like Niles', but, his neck looks fucking weird.
I really like Shigure's, Shura's, and Tsubaki's.

The dates don't lie, friend.

>that huge ass gap between march and then near constant posting since a few days ago

Just give it a rest, my dude. Even Sakurabot knew when to stop.

What are some balance and design issues inherent in Fire Emblem core themes and mechanics?

Essentially, what are your complaints on the series as a whole?

Shura is one of my favorite characters, he's got a really nice design overall, is a pretty solid unit and got a qt personality. 10/10 would marry boots again.

I dislike random level ups.

Which class has the best aesthetic?
I think it's Ballistician or Blacksmith.

I like Hana

I killed him for the boots in my most recent Conquest run and I feel horrible ;_;

>when the shitposting gets so intense you cant tell what's sarcasm, genuine, or intentional idiocy

Would you rather see the same level ups every game?

How far does your dislike for RNG go?

RNG can be annoying, I wish there was a way to get rid of it.

It's just something I do for some reason.

I did it in Awakening so many times on files that were perfect eugenics runs and everything.

I suppose if there's one complaint I have, it's about how valuable it is to have a large attack range. Unless you horribly gimp 1-2 range to Fates Hand Axe level, it ends up being overwhelmingly powerful.

The RNG aspect, like MISSING A 95% CHANCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but there's really no way to fix/change that

Yeah...

>talking about shitposting again

Do we really have to, we've been doing this shit for four hours.

happy birthday ryouma~

I want a mode where no one can get crits

Aw, it's okay. You get to save him in Conquest and Revelation anyways.

My main issue with level ups is how the XP gain for every character is different. Some characters have to kill 8+ enemies to get to the next level whereas others can kill three and level up.

You mean Hoshidans invading Nohr?

I would want it come across as religious self-righteousness, or even just self-righteousness. Like look at us, we're Hoshido, we've got all this stuff, so we're here to taunt and burn your village into the ground, you don't deserve to live, Nohrian scum.

Something like that I guess?

I'd like units to keep their growths the way they are, just average them. Basically, if the unit has 50% growth, they get 1 point every two level ups.

Think of PoR fixed mode without the retarded thing of weapons and kills changing them.

I also think proc skills are cancer and shouldn't be a think. Skills should be something you plan around, so FE5's wrath, vantage, rescue, auras and whatnot are examples of good skills.

Are Azura and Kamui the only ones with route version supports?

Why

Grandpa is more popular than hobo.

Y

>My main issue with level ups is how the XP gain for every character is different. Some characters have to kill 8+ enemies to get to the next level whereas others can kill three and level up.
That's for balancing purposes. Strong characters gain exp slower.

I wouldn't mind if proc skills were revamped to be like the Dual Guard Gauge. I don't know if I'd want to have that in a game with pair up though, that'd be even more crap to pay attention to in a game series that has charm in its simplicity.

>generic make Nohr more dindu and shoehorn random things to make Hoshido bad

Zzzz..

Birthday sex with Ryoma.

Why can't you support with Gunter in Revelations?

>watching toonami
>clouds blocking satellite
Dammit weather!

Unfortunately yes. No bias at all from ISIS.

>Not!Japan
>Invading and bringing food
Ask Korea and China how a Hoshidan invasion would go.
Hell Japan kept doing it to Korea.

How do you keep depth in Fire Emblem after you remove RNG, though?

What's the point in a weapon having a lower hitrate than another?
What's the point in the Skill or Luck stats?
What's the point in Myrmidons, Ninjas, Berserkers, and what's the point in Archers getting a dump stat, or Dark Mages having less hit?
What's the point in the weapon triangle if all it does is add/remove a bit of damage now?

You can't have Fire Emblem be fun without RNG.

>proc skills are replaced by something like those bars that keep going left and right and you must press the button in the right time
Think of some Paper Mario commands or how crafting works in Rune Factory Frontier. y/n?

Post those late-night castles.

I need your after-hours BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cool Bond Unit.

>Best girl isn't a Corrinsexual

I fucking hate this series.

who knows

maybe he didn't rejoin you originally and they were too lazy to change it

Come on then faggot, give us your amazing ideas

Because death by Hans the blood thirsty

We all do.

I'm again pleasantly surprised at how high up Oboro is.

Just take away the inflated proc rates and skills flying around and I'd be happy. Attack stance being something you can plan around rather than a random mechanic fixed it, next step is to fix proc skills.

but he rejoins like 3 chapters later

Got skills for Hayato, Keaton, Peri, Xander, Camilla, Oboro, Kaden, MU, Jakob, and Ryoma.

Thanks to anyone who visits! Getting closer to finishing this damn feature everyday.

All the siblings are gay for their counterparts, when they fight with each other they have strong sexual urges to just fuck right in the middle of the battlefield.

bleh, not too much potential anyway "look now we're talking about something else wow"

Yep. Gotta love water being forced down my throat even though I'm not dehydrated or even close to being thirsty at all fuck that one book where they actually make her Corrin's wife

Because of what happens in Ch 26.

But its still bullshit because you still can't support with him after that.

Ah, okay. Thought that might be the case. So it's-
Grandpa > Hobo > Kuzco > FUG > Yukimura. Poor Yukimura.

Ah. Makes sense actually, thanks.

A+

Dump the rest of the game's mechanics into tactical advantages, like certain unit types attacking others, amp up the amount of unit's you're dealing with, and make classes focused on either damage output, movement, range, or special abilities.

The biggest wall you have to overcome is that you're creating a game (unless there's a seed generator or something) that can literally be walkthroughed step by step exactly, once you accept that and try to make it fun anyway, I think you have options.

Fire Emblem IS RNG-the-experience though, so you're talking about creating an entire new deal.

because he's being controlled by Anankos.

How about proc skills get converted into things that will always activate but have lesser effects?

reducing proc rate just makes them fucking useless

But who is corrins counterpart?

>Takumi's wives.png

What hair color do you think would suit an Oni Corrin best?

Anyone have that Kozaki drawing of Takumi with his hair down?

but removing those removes the things that remove depth
addition by subtracting a negative
they've already fixed dual guard and a shitty pokemon showdown mod from 2015 did a similar thing by making all attacks hit and you build points to activate your burn/para

>finishing this damn feature
My castle feature or skills for everyone possible?

No, I mean exactly like the dual guard gauge. 10 Sword or something of the sort to indicate when you can use a skill. Maybe make how you gain it different. So you equip Sol, and you gain 2 points for every attack. Once you hit 10, Sol activates. Or you equip Pavise and every time you get attacked, you gain 2 points.

Gee I wonder if it could be the girl that keeps saying how you are two halves of the same whole?

Azura?

Purest form of love

Fuck you

Agreed, but they wouldn't be fighting so I guess they'd just fuck all day.

any fun reclasses you could suggest me /feg/?
i've heard about maid Peri

What would Takumi do if Camilla cucked him for Silas and Oboro cucked him for Ryoma?

>Meme artist
>Fucked up faces
>Forced Yuri

Mamma mia

Do you guys use the Eternal Seal on your characters? Are they ever obtainable by playing the main campaign/visiting castles or do they always have to be bought, because they are quite expensive... Nee-san just maxed out at level 20 as a Malig Knight. Her spd and lck are capped. This is after chapter 22.

Also I spared Sakura because I don't want to fight my imouto, especially since she never did anything that might upset my Nohrian family.