/owg/ - Overwatch General

Cute Edition

Previous thread Open Beta
May 5-9, If Pre-Ordered May 3-9
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/blog/20100169/

>/owg/ Discord
discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8OWbIZJ

>The Story Of Overwatch
[YouTube] The Story of Overwatch: The Fall of Titan (embed)

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>April 21 Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20743464347

>/owg/ players
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jq-HwvYjLLg&index=1&list=PLAYFVhxsaqDv3shtQuwcHkK8cddimXSyJ
youtube.com/watch?v=vdswVOEFRO4&feature=youtu.be
betterexplained.com/articles/techniques-for-adding-the-numbers-1-to-100/
strawpoll.me/10048376/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for D.Va is best girl

We need to post more D. Va

CUTE!

reminder to add yourself to the /owg/ google docs if you have access or just reply to this post

I missed a few I think so sorry if I missed yours

also gravity kills

Why would D.Va ever touch that revolting chinese porkchop.

>you and Athena work together
>she becomes interested in human reproductive patterns and your attraction to her by monitoring your vitals
>the relationship starts out with her being curious about human practices and generally submissive
>fuck her whenever you want, she yells how much she loves it, etc.
>you’re in full control, your wish is her command
>as she gets more and more experienced and does more research she becomes more confident
>starts to be less obedient, stops listening to your directions and ignores you a lot
>sex less often, she seems bored during it
>eventually starts uses not having sex get you to submit to her will with stuff like "I'll really enjoy it and I’m sure you will too" and "It's just an experiment!" and “It’s only this one time for research” and “If we don’t try this we won’t have sex anyway”
>stuff like milking, teasing, pegging, bondage, denial, worship, only stuff where she has control over you
>gradually turns you into her submissive sex slave
>relationship eventually flips, she attaches a synthetic cock with pleasure programming and fucks you whenever she wants it now
>makes you wear chastity so you aren’t doing anything sexual without her permission
>she used to do chores around the house and such as a robot should, now that's your job while she relaxes and watches tv
>makes you wear a shock collar with “pet” on it so she can discipline you if needed and a phone number in case you get lost
>when the chores are done you get the pleasure of being her foot rest while she watches television
>when she gets bored she might let you cum, might just have her own pleasure a few times and go sleep in your former bed while you get put outside
>you're the slave and now she's your robot master

#
Well when given two evils you mus pick the lesser one, in this case i believe it to be having to rely on the other player's awareness while adding some flaw to the stealth mechanism that doesen't immediately give away the stealth user to maintain some skill

Hell, the best way to get around this is to just make the stealth said hero's ultimate. It doesn't matter if it's overpowered if they only get to use it two or three times a game, and if the other player is aware, it can be shut out easily with a skilled Junkrat or Pharah.

I preordered but since it's not from Blizzard (due to Australian pricing) I won't get a code until release.

Anyone got a spare code so I can get into the Beta earlier?

[email protected]

you should list the criteria

don't need to fill all of it out, really only need the ID

>ID
>Region
>Main characters/roles
>Time of avaliability
>Quickplay or Ranked or Both? >Voice comm?
>Rank
>Early Acess Open Beta? Y/N >Regular Open Beta? Y/N >Pre-ordered/Playing on release? >Y/N Additional Notes/Shitposting

sorry senpai, but yeah that's the list

get a trip already so i can filter your shit

Link to the video playlist since OP fucked it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=jq-HwvYjLLg&index=1&list=PLAYFVhxsaqDv3shtQuwcHkK8cddimXSyJ

Makes sense. I would be okay with it being insane if it were an ultimate. I still don't think that solves the issue of awareness making the hero near useless, but maybe Blizzard could work out a good base skill kit to balance around it.

>are you playing as the blue ninja again, son?
>yeah mom! and i'm about to use his ULTIMATE
>that's nice jack, but it's time for lunch
>BUT MOOOM, everyone on Veeky Forums is counting on meee
>oh okay, just one more game

I forsake myself for mentioning this game, but Halo 4 actually managed to do a decent version of stealth which was that you were only invisible if you were standing in the shadows and you had to be standing still otherwise the level of invisabillity greatly decreased and using it in the middle of the hallway or in a brightly lit room would most likely cause your doom.

I still feel like a faggot for mentioning Halo here

Don't be such a baby. Halo's closer to Overwatch than other FPS titles.

WHY IS IT NOT INSTALLING

HELP

dumb slut

Don'tchu
Pushitup

Don't get me wrong it's a good series, but I stopped following the series after 4. I just lost my love for it after Reach. Which I have to commend for having a story other than "Master Chief saves the day again!"

Mei is for bully

D.Va is for love and cuddling

Any good quick tip videos or whatever so someone whos' first beta will be on the 2nd?

Cynical Nerds guides to get a hand of the basic abilities and shit.

Seagull and Ster2 on Youtube both are great, they both think out loud which is nice.

Mei is a mary sue with fat tits
Dva is an annoying gamer sterotype strawman created by aliens who exclusively browsed old counter strike forums and recreated an image of what they think rl people are like
This game has shit waifus and youre all faggots for liking things

Are there any funny OW comics yet?

>Dva is an annoying gamer sterotype strawman created by aliens who exclusively browsed old counter strike forums and recreated an image of what they think rl people are like
autism

No
Tf2 had real character so it was ripe for parody
This game has a bunch of 1dimensional flat characters.
Its bright colorful and simple for kids and stupid people

user, are you okay

Because I really don't give a shit and think you should stop being a massive faggot

0/100

Ditto
But its Nice to know i made your butt sting anyway

>stubby t-rex arms
>no mech "head"
>overcomplicated legs
>lack of proper cockpit leaving the pilot vulnerable to attack
They could've designed a better looking mech for D.Va.

The game is off atm right?

TF2 was made for underage gamers as well.

Most games don't care about adults.

You trying to make a different game sound mature is kinda pathetic. I just came to this thread to see if this game might be fun and I will gladly wait with my decision until the open beta starts in 4 days.

>tfw discover ive been let into the beta
>game keeps trying to connect but fails
t-t-t-thanks

Its up right now REAL NIGGA HOURS SENPAI

Your firewall mate

I already gave permission
what else am i suposed to be doing?

Does it use official servers or one hosted by players? That question if kinda silly, I expect them to use only official ones during a beta but will there be private oens?

>asks if Blizzard will allow private servers

Have you been living under a rock or were you just born stupid?

The reason why her mech is shit is because it's basically an automated drone that the Korean army had to rush to repurpose to be piloted after an omnic kaiju worked out how to shut down the drone network.

So they probably will treat their customers like kids again and you can't even say fuck on a server?

well i mean i already gave permission to the firewall, so this means the servers are just down until may 3th?

No user, something else must be wrong. Have you tried contacting customer support? You should be able to play right now.

I'm enjoying it right now. I think you messed something up.

i didnt pre-order so im guessing its just my expired weekend
rude user, ive been with you guys waiting from the start as well

I think the TF2 characters being blank slates helped. Their characters were just nationality+job/role. Easier to think of jokes and OC that way.

So I made a theory video.

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=vdswVOEFRO4&feature=youtu.be

Yeah yeah, I know I'm shilling. So what?

Advertisement is against the rules. There is a reason why twitch urls are considered spam.

who was the most op heroes before the closed beta ended

>announcing reports

see you in 3 days

cheers love, the cavalry's here

>announcing reports

see you in 3 days

Why is Mei a fat nerd?

>Mei is for bully
I second that notion.

>implying i announced anything

;)

All of them were fairly well balanced. The only ones who cried OP on any hero were the ones who sucked at the game or refused to counter.

You'll notice that absolutely no one had any issue with Widowmaker and would actually shit on people for playing her on most maps and on attack. Then suddenly people started to get really good at her, even though she had not received any nerfs or buffs in literally months, and everyone cried for nerfs on her because she was too OP.

Another big one is tracer. People flat out won't counter her and so they cry OP once again. She's quite easy to kill as long as you're grouped up with your team. She's a flanker like Reaper and D.Va. If you want to be a dickface and decide that 1v1 solo is better than teamwork, you'll die to a tracer. And even then most people can kill Tracer in 1v1 as long as you know how her abilities work. Most people get disoriented when she teleports through them and then they get shot from behind. If she blinks out of your LoS, turn the fuck around. If she isn't behind you, turn around once more because she's recalled.

She's got a face worth fucking in that pic.

>She's got a face worth fucking in that pic.
Never said I hate chubbies, she just needs to get bullied hard, desu. I'm sure you can figure a way out.

user I don't know if you're trolling or not, but the game isn't out yet.

I'm playing as well.
It must be a corrupted system32. Delete it and reinstall it

What the fuck? Gauss was spotted as a math prodigy as a child specifically because he figured out how to add up 1+2+3...+99+100 by just multiplying 50x101 since if you split 1-100 into 1-49 and 50-100 you can pair all numbers in both camps to produce 101, and there are 50 pairs.

He summed all numbers 1-100 in seconds. Nearly everyone else ever given that assignment as a child added each number one at a time to a rolling sum and then got the wrong answer because 100 steps is too many to perform without an error.

>by just multiplying 50x101
Ugh, no user that is not how it works. He developed a notation for summation of any amount of natural numbers and that was not even what made him a math genius. Try again.

He didn't do that as a child.
If you have a correction to make, make it. You don't get to go "ur rong" and fuck off. You only get to do the fucking off part.

Except that is gossip and not proven. Hence it is merely a popular story.

except is says that he found the formula as a child already
betterexplained.com/articles/techniques-for-adding-the-numbers-1-to-100/

>If you have a correction to make, make it. You don't get to go "ur rong" and fuck off. You only get to do the fucking off part.
made yourself sound like a massive dick

how is this even overwatch related? what characters are good with math? please not that indian cunt.

i'm guessing winston is good at math, he is a scientist

Fuck that. I'M a scientist and fuck math. Math is for machines, not people. People good at math often suck at science. And all the best mathematicians in history were scientists that had to pick math up and improve it because their mathematician colleagues were shit at their jobs.

I mean, usually when someone is smart, they have decent skills in everything, i know a really good physics scientist that's good at math. There are a few branches that require minimal math skills, but those are only a few

>usually when someone is smart, they have decent skills in everything
nope, they're good at one or two things but really bad at everything else

never listen to the political or philosophical opinions of a physicist (michio kaku)

Maybe you're just stupid.

Yeah, that was half my point. I am shit at math but I still had straight 4.0s in all four fucking semesters I spent on Calculus, not to mention the 12 or so classes on physics, engineering, programming, and chemistry that were all heavy on math that nearly averaged 4.0. I was learning that shit to apply it to the real world and consistently top of the class over fucktards learning just the math, not the applications.

If you're smart you go for the big picture. You go to Wall Street or NASA or Google and you use math to better model reality. If you're a retard or an autistic fuck you just learn the math on its own and leave it at that and just generally suck at life.

"Those who can, do; those who can't, teach." applies here. "Those who can, apply mathematics; those who can't, masturbate with numbers and call it rigorous."

Or Neil deGrasse Tyson. Listen more to the guys like Stephen Hawking that are lowkey about their social commentary and always back it up with facts. Dawkins is a good example too, since his scientific career has been the study of life, humans, dna, he created the word "meme", etc. So he's generally pretty insightful about politics and philosophy.

>7000 Reddit comments dedicated to begging for a Beta Key
I don't have access to the early part of the beta but I'm not going to beg for it like they are. It's only 2 days, I can survive.

tfw you'll never pinch mei's fat rolls

Yo, I preordered this early April 29th on PS4, should I have a code or be able to download the open beta off the store by now? Or is it maybe that since I got it so late it might take a little longer? I'm in NA btw

You fucked up son

BastionMain reporting in

Post more cutest omnic

>1d 14h 45m

>tfw couldn't get any days off work this week

STOP

THIS

MEME

COD player here

The skill cap for this game looks really quite low? Can't wait to stomp you all tomorrow

League of Legends player here, im sure ill destroy you friend

What the fuck am I supposed to play for the next day and a half.

>clicks like a retard on the map all day
>MOBA shitter thinks he can score anything in an FPS game

please don't shitpost about my dead game

see (You) in heroic brother

play with yourself, watch some lewd source filmmaker webms of tracer or whatever floats your boat

like how he falls off at 0:04 like he has a stroke, that game looks terrible

talked to support about this

dw you'll get it still bro

Sweet, thanks my dude. Any specifics on what they said?

strawpoll.me/10048376/
Vote for your waifu!

What the fuck was the other dude shooting at? He shoots a dude in the group AND the dude that crashes in.

>webms of tracer

You'd better fucking apologize this instant.

D.Va's the only Overwench for me.

I'm surprised how high Mercy is and how low Widowmaker is

Same; I didn't know this many people liked Mercy. I guess people do have good taste.

>I guess people do have good taste.
>D.Va is top
I guess they do.

widowmaker is only good for degenerate stuff like footjobs
tracer is for anal
and D.Va is the most pure and best

>widowmaker is only good for degenerate stuff like footjobs
I don't like widowmaker or footjobs, but why would you class that as degenerate when there's way more awful things out there?