Lucy sucks cock

Someone make a new OP

not posting in a tripshit's thread
see you nerds next thread

malcolm reynolds

>trpfag op
nothing to see here
remember to sage

Does anyone here know if I can delete my weapons higher than +6 to get back into the +6 matchmaking tier with the rest of my weapons?

I have to +10 Pyro Flames on my SL66 Pyromancer and I want two +6 Pyromancy Flames

Because that would be ridiculously OP.

who responsible this

>regen
nah son, magic just needs a buff, focus can't be eternal or it'll break far more than fix.

Reminder that invasions are not PvP matchmaking.
Reminder that invasions are for enriching the PvE experience with smart opponents.
Thank you.

kill yourself

Because then you would have infinite heals/magic, or it would be so slow as to cripple casters. All around an awful idea.

Xth for Bloodborne was better

I want dancer to crush me with her butt

PS4 FIGHTCLUB
LOTHRIC HIGH WALL BONFIRE
PASSWORD dsg

listen retards nobody post in this thread anymore, ill make a proper thread, let this die, he cant keep it alive via samefag

get in line m8

I'M COMING SENPAI

In what possible way?
Why should physical fags be able to hit things forever but not casters?
Why should casters become literally useless just because they ran out of blue-cola?

Lucy, if you're going to make the thread at least switch out the old DaS2 collage album with the new one imgur.com/a/ZN6tO

And clean up yours, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Is Dragonslayer Armour parryable? Easy as shit to dodge, but I am always scared to parry giant weapons

Is it finally official? Is 80 the PvP meta?

getting sleepies, someone else can take over hosting if you have bert or dancer alive

passwored dsg Fight Club at the High Wall of Lothric, lvl 80+

>was
You mean is.

that image makes no sense, the only weapon designs in das2 that have that ARE twinblades

What chime/talisman is best for a 40/40+ FTH character?

real thread

You wouldn't be face-tanking jackshit after the first half of the game. Enemies kill you in two or three hits even with high vit and heavy armor.

>boob armor
jesus christ i cant stop laughing

Does Skallagrim look and sound like the nostalgia critic with an accent to anyone else?

SL?

Weapon Range?

dark souls 3 is just average bloodborne was pretty lame t b h

Yeah I can do it on my other character. She hasn't killed Vordt.

That's a fucking ridiculous weapon though.

Until further notice, it seems like FROM's newest IP is confirmed to be multi-plat and not a Playstation exclusive.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIi-zuwP9ms

Can't we just bring back charges to spells. And have attunement have a bigger effect on # of charges or something. Spells are hard enough to land, not being able to use ashen makes it even worse.

Rate my fashion

Pate. His name's Pate.

Not after te Nioh demo was released.

see

>Soul of Cinder
>It's actually easier than Pontiff "the man's man" Sulyvan
apart from the bullshit one shot combo, all his attacks have such easy tells

I wish they would fix the fucking dancers fog gate so I could actually enter the room

Because you could infinitely heal and infinitely attack from a range that leaves you completely out of harms way. The trade off for being able to attack from safety is having the number of times that you can do so be limited in number.

This is directly copy-pasted from the last thread.

>Chromehounds not on their line-up list at all

I know Demon's and Bloodborne are Sony-owned trademarks, so that's understandable for them, but I wish that game got more love.

Why is Dark Souls 3 such a shit fucking game guys?

>tripfag
>"soulsborne"
unfiltered cancer, see you

We've known for like 6 months there was at least 1 multiplat and 1 PS4 exclusive in development slowpoke.

You're literally fighting Gwyn all over again, why would it not be easy

No instant backstabs

repost from last thread,

What do you want to see from the DLC's? I want armor with hp regen

>tenchu is dead
man, fuck dark souls, they should go back to other franchises and do some good games for once, I'm tired of the AAA treatment the souls series got, it just makes them cut corners too much.

sign's down, not sure what SL/wep range we're at but we'll see i guess

I loved the shit out of Chromehounds.

Such a fun game

yeah but thats not the major inspiration for weapons in das2, its just a single class of weapons that are meant to be that weapon

reeeeeeeeeee

rocking that hobo look fampai

>they forgot bloodborne

fucked up

Because FROM are at the point to where they don't have to try anymore - just shit out reskins of Dark Souls 1 and watch the money flow

80ish but it doesn't matter, password brings everyone to same range
I think we're changing hosts though

it have been 4 years, I don't even remember what he looks like

Who is the firstborn? Last thread someone said DaS3 finally addresses it and gives it closure. Is there any videos on it? Couldn't find anything on my own.

>The comic is simply titled "Dark Souls" and will offer new stories set within the universe rather than adapting the stories of the games. It'll be written by George Mann (Doctor Who: The 8th Doctor) and drawn by Alan Quah (Godzilla: Awakening).

Real thread

Remember to filter and sage tripfags

Skimpier Armor, Wider variety of armor in general.

I miss my Desert Sorceress Set

I live to serve, Champion of Ash.

Gold and Silver Tracers as a dual-wield set, Ciaran's armor, a proper Makoto or Bramd and not all three pretenders.

A Ring that turns on poise

Gwynevere, the original one, in her true splendor with the Princess guard back in action, maybe an area covenant like the watchdogs.
if she do end up being rosaria I'll be extremely disappointed.

hug me

They really didn't do a good job of making us care about who this woman is and whatever it is she's doing.

Why is Bamco so fucking dumb

Who /done/ here?

Man, the empty armor slot penalty in DaS3 is brutal.

we're already here, fuck off

fug, messed up

(You) (You)

>next title
>playstation VR

Armored Core first person vr mech battling

Mite b cool but will piss off a bunch of fans wanting the traditional 3rd person view

ok luci

Almost done editing the 4/28/16 Cleansing Chapel Fightclub - I've just been sleeping on it like a lazy ass despite having every opportunity this weekend to work on it.

Oh shut up.
This has never worked in the past, and it won't work now. All you're doing by acting like it's a big problem is giving him the attention his father never did.

remember if you're trying to invade as a spellcaster, your best bet is Archive. Lots of places to hide, more grabage lying around then even the most anal retentive autistic can hack through. (Chameleon baby) Ambush points and spots to loop around behind them all over.

Use this place, you're underpowered. Abuse every possible advantage.

meh

I would be done if my gesture trophy wouldn't be bugged, fuck this garbage.

>bitching about namefags
>not just switching everyone to anonymous in the extension so that a retarded post just looks like every other retarded post
Jesus Christ you guys are dumb.

a better NG+
bug fixes
balance changes

basically I want a real patch more than dlc at this point.

you can literally just leave the thread you were complaining about and ignore this one.

but ok den

Thought I might as well post it here.
Looks like we've got from top-right to bottom left; Kirk, Maneater Mildred, King Jeremiah, Paladin Leeroy, Marvelous Chester, ???, Maldron the Assassin, ???, Oliver the Collector, and Fencer Sharron.
Don't care too much for the Dark Souls 2 invaders, but the Dark Souls 1 invaders are just so iconic. I'm hyped.

he's the original sunbro and a goddamn scalielover, got banned by gwyn and now he's striped of his title.

I only seen a few of these images and I already fucking hate that female character.

Just screams "OC character that's stronger/faster/smarter than every other character"

Daily reminder that the only people who complain about the poise being turned off are UGS shitters, and the current straight sword/katana/estoc meta rewards skill more than any other meta possibly could.

looking for two people to give me their pyro flames!

I fucked up and upgraded both of mine to +10 on my SL66 character, which basically prevents me from invading in ithryll and dungeon.

password is DSG (on PC), meet me at cleansing chapel and reply if you're a kind soul (only need two people, one flame each).

Best infusable spear?

>finally complete my first run after spending the better part of a week just PVPing
>woo boy now I can finally play something else
>1 hour later
>starting another NG

I'm torn on armor with special abilities. I like the variety, but I don't like feeling as if I have to use them. I went through a whole lot of DaS2 using a mix of the prisoner's and jester's sets.

I want some armor from 2 like the Manikin set (Especially with the original mask), the Heide set, and the Aurous set. I want more crazy monsters and fewer big armored guys. I want the Gold Tracer. I want areas that connect to multiple other areas, making the map more interconnected like the first game.

Is it just me or are invasions the best they've been since DeS?
I'm not saying covenants or PvP, but specifically invasions.

>get red eye orb early and can effectively invade wherever you like at whatever level you like. No need to suffer through the game at level 1 if you want to invade early areas
>upgrade matchmaking is a pretty good means of limiting twinks
>invasions have a tangible reward even if you take covenants out of the equation. An unembered invader gets a substantial hp boost for successfully killing a host, in addition to an ember item
>good traffic just about everywhere in my experience

I don't mind being matched up more frequently with hosts with phantoms either. It's way more fun taking down a squad, and you've got the entire level on your side.
Sure ganks can be annoying, but you only really see them in certain areas at certain level ranges. A guy with phantoms trying to get through a level is not a gang squad.

I'm sorry when was the meta ever not those 3 weapon types? Straight swords and Estoc ruled even more from poise.