twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone pls summon me for PS4 fight club ;_;

I think someone has to start hosting first

Thread that was made first:

fuck off lucifer

>tripshit
no thank you

Based.

Tripfags have to look up to watch a maggot get drowned in a retard's piss. Tripfaggots are bigger homosexuals than an overweight ass to dick conga line of bears. Tripfags are more cucked than an 5 foot tall asian Berniefag in Sweden.

Fucking scum.

me and one guy are chilling at the High Wall of Lothric bonfire waiting for some more people

password is dsg if anyone else wants to come

>Sir Knt Arty sl 69
>be in the safest place in aldrich
>pass out while being in the way of the blue
>wake up to 90k souls
I know i've made angry to invade me and it feels rightous as fuck

Anyone have a mirror for Technojacker's table? the dropbox link gives error 429

how do i make password match making work?
i just want to give my friend a bunch of stuff
and also twinki out a few characters

Anyone on PS4 up for helping me move a warden twinblade and the Eastern armor set from one character to another? I'd really love to get this luck character started up as early as possible, and I love that armor. Pass is luck, and I would drop my red sign at the undead settlement bonfire.

You can match up no problem with passwords, but you can't exchange weapons beyond the upgrade limit of the person receiving them. For example, you pick up a dropped +4 item if you have only made one up to +2.

Sure I'm down for that. I recommend backing up your save first in case of from shenanigans

Can do, thanks a ton. I'll give you a bunch of embers, and is there any armor or items you would like?

items i would be giving wont be upgraded

What are the best weapons to play raw?
Non-scalers

Well since I'm making a pyro character. I would appreciate if you gave me something like a gargoyle flame spear or that fire whip. But I'll take whatever you feel like giving away

black flame is surprisingly ok against ultra weapons

its fast, it does a ton of damage, and their immobility makes it easier to land

I can't decide between Smough's or Morne's Great Hammer. I really like both, but I can only main one in the meantime. Which do you prefer, /dsg/?

Morne's for that sweet WA

Morne because after 2 games I'm getting kinda tired of smough's hammer

What is your thrust weapon of choice?
Not including the obvious answer, perv

Dragonslayer's spear or swordspear

Or lothric knight longspear

Thanks a bunch. I truly appreciate the ring in particular

Glad I could help, thanks a bunch. In hindsight I should have given you some other stuff like the lategame stuff like the Hornet Ring in addition, though, sorry. I didn't have the Witch's Locks or I'd totally have given you that too.

Red Hilted Halberd or Sword Spear

Astora GS R2s as well

>left hand gotthard twinswords
>right hand bkga
>I now have 3 movesets
Why am I having so much fun?

No worries. There's always next time

Daily reminder that Dark Souls 3 is objectively the best souls

Demon Souls
>the hipsters favorite
>mechanically dated and objectively inferior to the rest on almost every level
>barely better than Dark Souls 2
>Respected for what it achieved

Dark Souls 1
>first half of the game is GOAT in terms of atmosphere and design
>second half is literal Dark Souls 2 levels of shit
>Bed of Chaos, what the fuck were they thinking?
>Bosses are all mediocre outside of O&S and MAYBE Gwyn (who is FAR to easy to parry even by the scrubbiest of players)
>Poise turned the game into "Elite Knight Armor Set - The Game" mixed in with "muh toggle exploit"
>PVP is literally who can get a glitch backstab first

Dark Souls 2
>lel

Bloodborne
>No shields
>miracles, power stancing, shields, weight limit, fat rolling all gone
>Parry is the most hilariously abusable thing i've seen in any Souls game, even on bosses
>clothing variety is laughable
>weapon count is laughable
>30 fps lock with huge dips
>"muh switch weapons and transformation" is literally a gimmick that 10% of people used, even fewer used more than once, no better than the gimmick weapon arts in 3
>arguably the easiest base Souls game, even Phil found it easy
>DLC is literally mandatory
>combat feels more like a hack and slash than actual souls game
>uk.ign.com/articles/2016/03/02/dark-souls-3a-bloodborne-fans-perspective
>Bloodbornebabbie tried to button mash in Dakr Souls 1
>couldn't get passed the tutorial
>rage quitted

Dark Souls 3

>Bosses are consistently great
>Level design is consistently great
>PVP is the least broken on release and actually fun as fuck (inb4 scrubs who can't beat DarkSword/Estoc noobs)
>OST is GOAT
>feels the most complete
>Hardest Souls as confirmed by DSPs player count
>no exclusive BS

>AFK Host
That's no fun, so let's make some

Knights with shields are the only enemies that still give me trouble, but they always kick my ass. How do you deal with them without just trading hits? Their attacks come out so fast there's never really a safe time to attack or kick, and when they're not attacking they're shielding.

Haha, true

These suck so much donkey dick yet the look baller as all hell.

Trying real hard to justify buying Dark Souls 3 to yourself, huh?

edge level = maximum

dark souls 1 will always be my favorite but 3 is pretty damn good.

isnt there already a ps4 fc at irithyll bridge?

If you've got a shield, you can circle strafe backstab.
If you've got a fairly large weapon, you can break most guards by just two handing and going to town on their shields. Either they'll attack and get hit or keep blocking and get broken.

Is there any way to redo your stats like in DS2?

I started investing points in Faith, but realized now of the Miracles really interest me.

The trap is set and ready to spring

Even if they're litterally not the same there's a lot of re-used boss ideas from Das1 in DaS2. The Mega Man 3 comparison is pretty legit son.

>red eye orb in your equipment and not in your toolbar

>Never really a safe time to kick
>They shield when they're not attacking

You should kick when they're not attacking.
Or parry.

Most of them are easy backstabs when they do a lung or slow overhead, roll it and end up behind them. Don't try to strafe otherwise or they'll make you eat shield.

Seriously, fuck those spear guys.

WAKE ME UP

rosaria's finger's covenant

yes
now leave, you're not supposed to ask shit on your first run

it's fairly obvious so if you expore you'll find it

GARGOYLE FLAME SPEAR

>Cleric has 13 luck
why
h
y

Honestly I dont get it

Are players really so bad now they need fucking 3 phantoms to carry them through a level.

I miss Dark Souls 1

Welp, just killed Leonhard. Is his sword at least half-way decent? And should I revive Rosaria or exchange her soul?

luck of the irish

>Bosses are consistently great
uh no.

It has some great bosses, some of which are part of the best in the series, but a good chunk of them are also trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Z9V19yNmS8

He did it again.

Parry

If you can't parry, use a long reach weapon

If you prefer not to use long reach weapons, roll to the left to avoid shield bash and backstab them

If you can't do that because of your honorabru playstyle get a heavy strike weapon and stunlock them

If you can't do that because dexfag with no str or stamina refer to poking them with long reach weapons

Who wants to farm Swordgrass with me?

fuk

Not him but I like having a multiplayer item equipped to tell when I'm being invaded.

Gargoyle giga drill breaker of ebin explosions

Not reviving Rosaria changes none of your respeccing/appearance changing powers. The miracle from it isn't that notable, and I don't see the point in crushing it.

Reminder that Dark Souls is literally the only great Souls game. Dark Souls 2 and 3 are disappointments, and Bloodborne is just a complete fucking mess that takes no skill to play.

Demon's is okay-ish i guess for a prototype

>host named artorias
>is dressed the part, armor, shield and sword are all there
>starts losing
>pulls out a washing pole

what the fuck are you doing

POST START MENU TOOLBARS

>not on vaati's channel
huh? Isn't t

Kick them followed by crit, or use a weapon that can stagger them enough to get some decent damage in after side stepping their combo

No.
Reviving Rosaria does literally nothing.

nigga dats comedic as fug
u crazy mad spirits

Any greatsword userd itt tonight?

Guys, as a great sword user, how in the fuck do I counter bigger shit like ultra greatclubs and ugs? Should I just switch to another weapon since their armor is bigger than mine? Or do I need to just get the fuck out of the way?

Also post your swordfu

Generally revive slug slut if you have any intention of respecting/changing your appearance/getting the most fun invasion ring.

Trade it in if you want phat heals and time to circle jerk over fan theory lore connections.

Revive your waifu.
She didn't deserve this.
The miracle is eh.

I use
>Binoculars
>White SS
>Dried Finger
>Embers
>REO

>no reviving best girl
fag

bet you also didn't revive firekeeper

I DINDU NUFFIN

Day 201: Dark Spirit Phil still has not located me

Some fag was using the MLGS, every wave hit the ground or was two

TWO

fucking rolls away from out of range

Das1>Das3>Bloodborne>DaS2>DeS

for me personally.

>Demon's goes into easy mode after you beat one of the final bosses of a level
>Almost every time a friend who is a massive Demonsfag told me I was going to have a hard time with a boss I beat it in one try
>The swamp level is cancer tier

It's not great.
I've still got the soul in my pocket. If I need to switch my build, I'll revive her. If I decide to go to NG+, I'll get the miracle

implying you wouldn't

welp fuck I'm wrong, nevermind.
Miracle still shit tho.

Wolf Knight Sword is muh bb
Reading other's WA and flippyspinning into them never gets old, and 1HR1 gives me 6 swings of damage and Caestus parry

Anyone liking the Old Wolf Curved Sword? I'm having a hard time picking between it and the Carthus Curved Sword for fights.

People are just going to mindlessly repeat UNFINISHED GAME UNFINISHED GAME and be butthurt that they couldn't deal with backstabs and DMB Falchion(if they ever actually played it at all and aren't entirely new players parroting what they've heard), user, don't bother, just wait for the initial "hype" for Dark Souls 3 to wear down.

>no black crystal
absolute madman

>that area near the church of Yorshka with like 2 knights and 2 mages that all trigger at the same time and one knight will never leave the mage alone only it will stand near him and spam that shitty dark magic attack

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

as someone else who took a long time to learn to deal with ultra weapons the best advice i can give you is -- don't try to poke them. they outrange you, so they can initiate attacks earlier, and they will hyperarmor through your poke

you need to move IN to ultra weapon users and actually dodge through their attacks. this is easy, because they're telegraphed, and they can only do 2 or 3. you need to drain their stamina by dodging, peferably through 2 attacks, before you go on the offensive

you mother fuckers dont know how to be edgy, you are just imitators. you wanna know really edge? fallen knight armor is a decent start, but thats all you got going for you.

you need the dual katanas, the chaos blade in your offhand, the katana that you stab yourself with.

first off, you must NEVER use the chaos blade, for its power is too great to be unleashed in this mortal world lest it be ripped apart. unleash your inner blood demon with the supeku katana, then switch to your dual rebel weapons, with your chaos demon blade by your side. you must never run, and be sure to tank hits to instill fear into your opponent. parry him with your off hand claw, and as he gets up, UNLEASH... YOUR DOUBLE STRIKE ATTACK

>The one time someone gets to ruin that ass they literally ruin that ass
Fucking vorefags.

PS4 FC on Irithyll Bridge will go on for a bit longer, getting tired. Pass is /dsg/ , exactly like that. Will host another later on in the day if people want.

this

I got DESTROYED.

Reminder that NOTHING can defend from Darkdrift

FUCKING SUMMON ME GOD DAMN
>got summoned right as I was about to post
Thanks

>White Sign Soapstone
>Prism Stones
>Some generally useful item (resins or moss)
>Binocs
>Red Eye Orb

i played with both and preferred carthus, if you use carthus rouge the difference is ridiculous

smough's hammer is pain
smough's hammer is strife

this is just annoying with some edgy teenager stuffing his mic in his ass every 2 seconds

Embrace it. Killing 3 weenies is way more fun than just one

ds3 is the easiest souls game i've played. 5 bosses (greatwood, deacons, yhorm, wyvern, wolnir) are absolutely terrible and the others you maybe die one time before learning the 3 attacks they use. level design is shit with 5 bonfires a piece spaced out to be two steps away from each other thanks to shortcuts found from taking 20 steps. poise doesn't work = pvp is broken because you can't fucking swing a greatsword/ugs without getting run poked by a katana faggot.

bloodborne the entire gimmick was that you use the gun to parry them and the hunters didn't use shields against huge beasts because they were useless. combat feels hack and slash because it wasn't slash, block two attacks, slash slash. i don't know who the fuck phil is but it gets easy when you get the parry down. the whole point of a hunter is to be fast and agile instead of huge tanks that get shredded by a beast because they can't move.

darksouls2
>lel

dark souls is great with good level design, even the second half. most of the bosses are challenging but aren't stupid (bed of chaos is exception it's fucking aids). capra demon, gaping dragon, seath, nito (only slightly difficult if he didn't kill his skeleton minions with a swipe) were easy and the 3 stray demons is just unoriginal.

never played demons souls because i didnt own a ps3 dont judge me.

ds1 > bb > ds3 (basically tied with bb) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ds2

Is it worth doing the Anri of Astora questline?

I just found her in the church of Yorshka. I head she could die before but she survived (for now).