/wfg/ Warframe General

totally an operator edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
General: pastebin.com/kTX8Qyzb
FAQ: pastebin.com/RBjxzmTE
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/tZ4b2FPb

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables: github.com/Deathmax/warframe_data/blob/master/en/missionrewardtables.csv
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)

---
CURRENT UPDATE: 18.10 - Operation Rathuum!
>forums.warframe.com/topic/642897-update-18100-operation-rathuum/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Saryn
> forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/611132-hotfix-18412-saryn-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it’s not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/tprkwQYr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yCtH2xUBXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for purging the defectors.

these will feed the fire.

IVARATAR'S COCKSOCK

Second for Grineer STRONK!

>Keep getting the mod for Drakgoon

Why are the Twin Grakatas supposed to be so good? Do the dps calculations and shit lie?

Because it takes like 4 forma or so to make them worth a damn but there are a bunch of pistols that do WAY more for like a single forma.

So what's the point?~~

>got 4k platinum
>too scared to spend it on anything

I found you guys something.

I have it, but those colors ain't anywhere near dark. I'm trying to match it with a bright red, too bright and it looks garish, pick the wrong dark color and I look all edgy and shit.

It's fucking weird how it works man. I'm green-weak, I often mix up bright green with orange or yellow, and dark green with, well, just about any other dark color. A lot of it depends on the size of what I'm looking at, the lighting conditions, and what other colors are present to compare it with.

First for you will never load the game from a sleek Syndicate styled cockpit.

Mmm, smells like Grineer BBQ.

These mutations, man. One Grineer is an 8 piece bucket of legs and thighs, complete with an oversized tongue on a bed of lettuce.

>>GRINEER STRONK

OH MY GOD T H I C K

If I can not act on my own discretion as an Arbiter then what good is Hexis? They are free by my actions alone and their innocence was paid for in combat. Their "war crimes" are not yours to judge.

I know it's barely been three days, but how long does it usually take for sound files to get uploaded to the wiki? I want to hear all the Rathuum syndicate messages.

nth for stealth rework never, and STRENGTH TO THE CORPUS

When you're doing a melee attack in the air is there a way to choose between the forward attack and the ground pound? It keeps randomly switching between the two for me.

NOW WE'RE TALKING
Bursa skin Ivara when?
Poison Dart Frog Skin Ivara when? I can never get the colors to mimic this one right, it would be nice to get some patterns.

If you're looking forward then you do a forward attack.

If you're looking down then it does a ground pound.

It's fairly simple user.

I'm not sure any other palettes offer a darker green than the shamrock and classic saturated ones. Grineer offers four rows of greens, but I'd say they're just different hues, not necessarily darker or brighter than those other options. Two are somewhat greyish so it has a slightly more military bent.

So it's based on where you're looking. Thanks, I never would've figured that out.

Is Volt's Overload Augment - Capacitance bugged or its just how it works?
I couldn't tell in a pub because of a EV trin.

So when he uses his 4 w. Augment, each large amount of damage he causes he get shields, if full he'll get overload shields. This also splits among his allies to also get shields. However I never seen the allies gain shields or get overload ones at all.

Do they have to be close to me for the effect to work?

Yeah I tried those, too faded for my taste. There was an user who posted his Nyx Prime a few threads back that was a mix of different greens, the dark one was close to what I am looking for.

I am an newbie working on story missions around earth-venus-mars level and there are like... no players in public parties.

Open squads: 0
When the fuck do I get to stop soloing this 4 point capture the point bullshit?

only certain nodes/missions are populated. you'll not often find people doing random offset ones that don't have a purpose.

join a clan, let them carry you, level up like a mofo

What exactly is the difference between Red Veil and New Loka? Both hate corruption. In fact Loka is more likely to purge anything without a second thought, but they're not willing to lead the charge against that which they deem impure.

They're like siblings but it's strange that they're not allied.

what's your IGN?

I can help you out for a few missions, I'm bored.

>Farming for 13 hours
>Still no Vulcan Blitz

just fuck my shit up senpai

Yeah, either this or try looking in the Larunda Relay for people who like helping noobs. The early levels are easy as fuck for older players to solo, they can carry you effortlessly. By the time you get to later levels the starchart should be more populated and you should be able to carry yourself.

Does Vulcan Blitz' effect only proc off of direct kills or do VB explosions proc other explosions when they kill a target and so on?

Just built Strun Wraith, seems pretty solid and fun so far. Does it scale well after potato + forma?

post ign, I give.

How is the BOAR prime?

no

What is the trophy like?

Is it worth getting?

Anyone?
So do allies not get overshields as Volt?

Allies have to be very close to you to get overshields.

Are there any Detonite Injectors available through infestation right now?

Mag a cute!

That sounds pretty bs. I think the allies should be in the range of the Overload to have the effect. What's the point of spreading it to allies?

latex

>what is law of retribution

An alert just went up on Ceres that pays 2 Injectors

Do the Steam people of Warframe give some skins away for free?

We know you're here. Quit trying so hard to fit in.

>An alert

Err, shit, sorry: An invasion. Two of them in fact. Both pay two injectors.

>they can't even wait a day to repost memes
Is reddit having trouble keeping relevant?

I haven't done a LOR in over a year. Fuck that.
Thanks logging in.

>doesn't run LOR

cant be gifted?

:^(

I've never done any trial before and people don't bring you if you haven't done it before.

Also the only frame I have that could go is loki prime, and I don't have an arcane.

I mean, if we can just download a skin from Steam and use it in-game.

I'll probably have a slot available in my nightly alliance run if you're interested in learning - usually starts around 7-9pm AEST

That's four hours from now at 7 AM my time. No way I'll be up by then.

Oh well.

jesus, what stance is that?

Why the hell can't I do the mission

I have the same problem, DE are masters of sleek.

Why do you hate me

Fucking geez.

The workshop stuff has to be voted into the game. Stuff that makes it in then has to be paid for by you.

I cant make this goddamn pulsing hive vulnerable, this is cancer.

it's not cancer, you're just dumb

Tested Rift Strike a bit. Positively useless, but fun, in the "teleports behind you" sense. All in all only sobek mod seems to be legitimately useful, with medi-ray being somewhat nice to have.

I want to gradually stretch that cat's asshole with my finger, working up to two, then three, then a small buttplug, then continue upwards until finally reaching a peak of a dildo with an 8'' circumference and then watch as she nya's while bouncing up and down the length of it's 10'' shaft.

Rate my Infested retard Rhino.

0 plat/10

When will we get the Space Catgirls syndicate?

That's Y'shtola from FFXIV if you would like to find more images of her.

I've put over 1300 into FFXIV and cleared all content while it was current.
Believe me. I /have/ more.

What animation set gives that stance, fampai?

I'm at 4300 hours, but haven't touched it for half a year due to hneeding time to learn a new language.
FemRoe master race.

>femroe
Dragonbooty warrior, m8.

Inaros Agile/Kek

JACKPOT

Fuck you

God, I don't know what I'd do if I were to ever actually get that motherfucking son of a bitch right there. My collecting autism would demand keeping it, but my jew autism would have a whole fleet of ADL lawyers inserted into my brain to legally demand I sell it for maximum plat, as to do otherwise would be the gravest of insults to the Hebrew race.

I'm torn what to do with it, prices seem to be dropping but I also like collecting

It took me 52 runs of killing ocu's before I got mine, I used Ivaratar as well so it was technically doubled up to 104.

Is there a point to Endless?

I went up to one hundred kills and just quit.

I'm missing something, right?

get trophy.

If you're in a clan you can help them get a dojo trophy. That's it. You already got the reactor.

>WTB: Sheev parts 125p each

What.

Well, thanks for the answers. I'm in a clan with a few others, but they rarely play. No point in wasting anymore time in Endless.

Why do people care so much about that damn can opener? It's nothing special.

It has a retarded amount of status chance, You put gas and magnetic on it and you can pretty much slice through corpus jews like butter.

Only down side is the lack of crit viability for excail

>melee for damage
If it doesn't spin and shoot lightning. it's pointless.

More like if it isn't a shotgun, it's pointless.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yCtH2xUBXg

kek

>WTS Ember set 1200

wew

The only reason why back-flipping and side rolling is still in the game because DE actually forgot it's in the game.

I'm not going to have an autism attack if that's what you were hoping for.

Mesa Noble

This shit was so stupid fun to pull off and looks fucking hilarious