>Other Links
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy/
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fnafg/
New Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fivenightsatfreddysgeneral2/
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Flockdraw: flockmod.com/fnafg
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP (Rummpus has left the building, someone needs to take over the archive)
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 850 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>Dice are more shameful than lingerie

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/132750875/#132750875
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

List one thing you like about your least favorite FNAF game

List one thing you don't about your favorite FNAF game

GO

I'm in love with a Fansmut

Shout out to Fansmut for getting me to finally learn how to spell 'unnecessary'

I don't actually have a least favorite FNAF game. It's a tie for second between 2, 3, and 4.

I don't like the lack of challenge modes in 1.

Wicked atmosphere and character designs

Fucking hallucinations

Nice to see someone changed all of the game links to be FNAF1 some time ago. That's real nice. I'll have to change those back or remove them entirely the next time I get the chance.

Lots of new characters

4/20 mode requires luck

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that.

Let's be honest, no one's gonna be joining the general this late and asking about where the games are

Didn't it always though?

Yeah but that's about the only thing I hate about my favorite FNAF.

Toy Chica

I can barely get past or even to night 4 in FNAF 1 because I'm a huge pussy.

>FNAF 2
Great bot designs and office, using the mask was tense as fuck

>FNAF 3
Jumpscares are extremely flaccid with no weight to them

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/132750875/#132750875
Apparently it's been this way since this thread in February, I'm kind of surprised no one noticed before.

Well, at least you made an attempt at it. Some of the people here are too pansy to actually play even one of the games.

Yeah I'm going to clean the OP of useless stuff next time I post a thread. And I'm not going to ask people for input this time, because everyone wants to keep everything and it's almost all stupid to keep around.

Let's just merge with Undertale gen

Gave me a error page when I tried to post in the last thread so I apologize in advance if this is a repost.

Just cleaning shit up around the house. I didn't really have much time to draw anything up. I'll probably head off to bed soon.
I'm pretty sure they don't even operate in my state, Vaw.
No, It's not me. If I were to call another OC out I would leave my name on. I have not really had a conversation with Ghost one on one, so I don't really have much of an opinion on the man one way or another. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt before I really get to know them, so I figure hes not that bad of a guy. I'm not a huge fan of his posts and yeah, there is ego. But everyone has their own tastes and every OC has their ego.

I do see the appeal his work holds and he doesn't do a bad job at writing. It's just that I really don't pay too much attention to his stuff when he posts. Not because I think his work is shit or hes a bad guy, Its simply just not my cup of tea.

In the end, it really comes down to just not involving yourself with something that you know you wont like. If you don't like pizza for example, would you order pizza and then complain about not liking it? Its the same concept. You don't like Scrapper? Why read his posts? I will admit I get pissed off about shit even after I knew I wouldn't like it. But it takes practice to focus on the good and ignore the bad.

Anyways, Hope you have a calm night. Ill be off to bed soon.

Have some old art.

The most manipulative OCfag is and always will be Benis.

>earliest ocfag to make purple guy comics
>first ocfag to characterize a purple guy victim
>directly responsible for the purple pedo meme
>one of the earliest examples of building a universe with a comic
>has done comics with humor and serious comics
>popularized hidden secrets in comics with paint bucket shenanigans
>got somewhere from ten to fifteen replies every time he posted something new
>got people to seriously draw fanart of a bunch of circles with a hat and bowtie
>enthralled most of the thread with mediocre art skills and ripping off hotline miami
>contributed yet another addition to the fuck bonnie collection by literally copying weaver
>inspired shitposting about him for eons
>wrote one of the best pieces of writefaggotry in the thread
>did all of this without talking in the thread at all for the longest time
>still considered some sacred ocfag despite barely doing or posting anything anymore

I just realized that the last time the OP was correct it had the same OP image as the current one. Funny coincidence.

So what IS your cup of tea, and who all caters to it?

1. go find your favorite whoever on the booru

2. post their earliest thing

Square as fuck
Also, MY NECK

Various trash doodles

eyy

Legit af

Finally realized what it is the new teaser reminded me of.

Your art is fine, maybe you should draw a character that isn't trash!

I don't really see anything that should go other than the steam group stuff, the flockmod, and the irc

Character(s), user. There are two pieces of trash in that picture.

Please draw more birb.

BlueScreened Bonnie is recyclable.

What the fuck.

Which OCFags draw the coolest shit?

Those boobs are hanging way too low.

Hard to put a finger on. I like it when the bots are not predictable both their personality and design. However, there are bots that hold both of these traits and still do not pique my interest. its hard to put a finger on and Im no authority to say what one should like and what one should't. All I know is Ill like something as soon as I see it. There are many bots that I can respect but will still ignore. There are things I DONT like, such as twink bots, tumblresque AU's, and fucking Kayla. But again, It really just comes down to personal taste and focusing on what you know you'll enjoy

I'm not really sure if any of them draw scat, so I couldn't say.

I don't know any OCfags that have drawn shit before, but there are plenty who've drawn robots and people related to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria or whatever the place is called.

>tumblresque AU's
What the hell are those?

I know this is a shitpost, but that's wrong.

You're confusing "manipulative" for 'influential", user.

All those are correct, user.

You're a funny guy, sully. That would imply I'm able to draw something that's not trash

Now just because I draw trash doesn't mean I want to draw something that trashy. But I'll do it anyway

Nigga how many times can you fit "hard to put a finger on" in a single post?

I got something hard you can put a finger on

Unless you're Fansmut and that thing is your clit then I don't care

Rugrats has him beat by over half a year.
Again, rugrats.
I'll admit that this one is subjective and based on opinion, but mine is that Bonnie's Best Friend by Skeptic was a better piece of writefaggotry and that of the ones still here, Rootcellar & Sy are overall better writers.

>hard clit

Oh, and I forgot to say that even before Rugrats there was Weaver and Crisis.

Didn't the 'I Saw A Bear Today' guy post here for a while?

Ghost in the Shell: Innocence. Like most of the franchise it's talking heads discussing dry philosophy than Law & Order, juxtaposed with firm android asses and stylish violence. Anime series tends to go lighter on the nudity in favor of filling the mascot quota with cute talking robotanks.

I feel sorry for any girlfriends you have had or will have

But user, someone like rugrats doesn't matter because he wasn't given instant e-cred early on by weavis like beaner and CCA got, where they interacted a few times when they were still new so that all the other drawfags hoisted them up on their shoulders, hyped their shit, and paid them lip service with a flood of better drawn fanart making all their shit seem deeper and more epic than any of it actually was. He's not a member of any group, only the riff-raff seem to like him, and we all know that anyone weavis expresses favor for is golden, so why should he count? Obviously worth here is measured by how much fanart and group pictures you're in, so when adjusted, Beaner really is the first drawfag to make comics with an overarching plot and the best writefag since his one story got way more upvo- replies than those nobodies root and sy got ever, combined.
:^) Dear god, please do not take any of that seriously.

You've used correct sentences, and talked about the subject at hand, yet, you managed to type down something utterly senseless.
I was confused to the point I could feel my brain having cramps.
Thankfully, you were merciful enough to add those spoilers there.

If you could see any thread character raped, who would it be?

V-non chica, just to spite Librarian.

The entire cast of Misfits

You're still a monster and I hope you stub your big toe.

When are you going to fill me up with hot sticky bills and let me suck your dick?

CCA Chica. The design just begs for use and abuse.

>wanting to see Mike get raped

Well, the good news is that CCA already provided that for you herself.

Springtwerp's Spring Bonnie

I miss those days where Connie didn't have a name and she still was pure and cute and you could actually feel bad for her.
At least Benis introduced me to Bobby Darin, something I'll be eternally grateful for.

user, you forgot to mention something about Rugrats not having a loli based on Weaver's Bonnie.

Rugrats Bonnie

don't

Ghost's Springtrap

She wouldn't take it seriously enough though.

>Benis introduced me to Bobby Darin
So you'd never heard Beyond The Sea, then? That song is in everything from films to tv commercials. It was even in something as shallow as Bioshock.

Well shit, would you look at that.
I never knew who the man was, though.

That's a bretty gud joke

It's also the first song that plays during the ending credits of Finding Nemo!

>something as shallow as Bioshock.
Making puns in my territory, eh? I'll have you know that you're way out of your depth, kiddo!

G'night all.

This new PC is fucking perfect. Rendering a 1080p frame on my old computer in Blender woulda took about a hour, while on this new one it only takes a minute. Pic related (Just a test. Maybe.)

Anyway, taking 3D poster requests.

Ergo Proxy? I forget the animu off hand. But I thought the same thing

Thread is asleep post Bon

Here, have a bear instead

user you apparently misread my post, I said 'Bon' not 'Bear'

What about this one?

you think this is a fucking game

Of course not, nonny

what you are doing is rape

Wow.. I can't believe Scott's third project leaked...

Son of a, he's trying to play us a fool. Everyone know that skating is dead.

But which is deader? Skating or skating kids?

Best, cutest Bon

Both, with the kids taking the lead by a little.

Furfags

Ayy, thanks for helping bump the thread during dead hours! I appreciate it.

Good morning Tiger Cubs! Are you ready? Can you feel it?! Summer's just a month away! Wait, why are you all still in bed? Not only is it May Day, but you're wasting a perfectly good Sunday morning under those sheets! Now let's toss off those covers, get hygienic and get active! Come on, I'm sure an early round of jumping jacks will wake you right up!

But it started raining, Tammy.

draw more toy bird

We could call her "turd" for short

>that NBB

Being this ugly should be considered a crime

I don't know, adapt a scene from your favorite piece of writefaggotry.