Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General /xivg/

Lewd Au Ra edition
>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde & Yokai Watch Collab Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/KnerUPn4

Previously on. /xivg/.

fuck you

unban putt

Fuck you leatherhead

24h long treatment continues, as promised. Femboy posted 21 selfies today. Don't forget today's fiasco involving him.

Roachman race when?

this seems extremely uncalled for

Anyone for an aetherqueue?

Should I be melding accuracy on PLD? I noticed I miss sometimes.

Piss off

what kind of queue

>BRD is the lowest DPS in the group on an expert
One day the devs will get their head out of their asses and requirement retard checks to be able to queue expert, so they can then actually make them slightly above brain-dead to clear.

Lewd male Au Ra

>using one of my crops
It keeps happening

I just hit 60 and I have a i170 weapon and i150 crafted set. Do I now just do Aethrochemical Research Facility over and over until I can buy all the esoteric gear?

Upset.
Maybe CT or Turn 5?

I out DPS'd a nin in aetherochemical as a PLD
The dungeon would not end.

That dungeon doesn't end regarldess of how good/bad the DPS is. The i180 cap is ridiculous, should have just left it at i210 because it's not like DPS will die in there if they pull hate off a barely-geared tank.

I think Au Ras are all pretty cool.

Ladies and gentleman,
Someone just won the sugibowl.

Hey guys.
Queue to Turn 5, I'll join you.

>that filename
/slap

VOIDSENT TRAITOR

Take off your pants and panties, shit on the floor,
get schwifty

please...post source

Who was it?

Greencat queue'd, 0/0 2/2 4/4 here

Traitor? Are you mad, I never once renounced the darkness.

There is no sugibowl kid

Well nevermind, we're not in the same queue.

We can move languages, my desire to play with others from ffxivg exceeds that of actually completing this.

where oh where is my min height au ra waifu.....

Why people call him femboy? Is he a trap?

someone said it once and the retard ran with it

cats/hyurs not good enough for you?

>tfw you give handlebars PTSD

I thought you were gay

PURGE
THE
VOIDSENT

I promise to help you clear this if you need it, but give it a few minutes until this one queue get in, then we'll try again.
Just wait like 10 minutes.

oh, they're all cute

but the height difference between male and female au ra is fucking amazing

fem au ra min height is notably shorter than femcat iirc

She is.

>your waifu

You won't win, I place my Faith in the Light.

Max height Au Ra females a best.

oops i meant this post at i am not gay

i'm a hedonist

sexual orientations are restrictive to one's ability to experience the most pleasure possible

i'll find one some day

m i n i m u m

MMO's are not easy games to get into, even if WoW is an extremely popular game with the masses, reason why is because it's been nerfed down the toilet. The original leveling process was painfully slow as fuck and people enjoyed that RP element to that. In reality, back then the game was the trip to level cap, there wasn't any endgame really. Then the raids were conceived.

Azeroth (WoW continent) is an extremely large place, FF14s world doesnt compare to it and even if it did it's all instanced. In WoW you literally go though an gigantic world and villages and shit and it's all seamless.

People now complain because they want something like Vanilla leveling (which Nostalrius gave) but honestly that shit is just painful and I played vanilla WoW when was a 12 year shitstain who had nothing else to do but sit on a PC and it took me 3 months to get to 50 and tbqh I don't ever want to do that shit again.

But what is there that doesnt have a targetting system? BnS is garbage honestly, Wildstar had a good promise in endgame, but Datascape is way too large and there are too many slow retardos that play the game currently and that made me quit. I had Datascape on farm but I coulnd't give too much of a shit to be there more than one day because people forgot how certain pair fights worked and wipe over and over to them. There was too many trash, like the wings which extended the raid a bit too much. At the beggining, a raid like Datascape sounded like a dream come true, but later on, when all you want to do is get your items and ge tthrough the boring parts of the isntance as fast as possible it becomes the most unbrearable shit ever.

Not to mention the fact that Carbine are probably the most incompetent pieces of shit I've ever known.
Sadly, the only thing there is is WoW, because FFXIV is garbage too.

will shana be there to give out post clear blowjobs?

I have no clue. Isn't Shana offline?

Requesting what I spend my red crafting scrips on please since I got back into crafting?

Shana's sleeping

How do you make reasonable gating without making people quit, because this weekly cap doesn't really fit well with people who have a lot of time?

>Carbine are probably the most incompetent pieces of shit I've ever known.

I'd say Aeria is the worse and most incompetent more so than Nexon.

>NEETs thinking they're valued
normies pay the bills my guy

How do I find a gf?

Don't say go outside because I go outside everyday.

When are we gonna hit up the quicksand and holla at some bitches?

Get rich

>I go outside everyday.
server? define gf

Talk to the lonely person in your FC

Balmung of course. I define gf as a girlfriend who's actually a girl irl.

Anyone know cool, obscure spots to idle within a sanctuary? Mega points if it's not in a city.

>a girlfriend who's actually a girl irl.
weirdo

>sanctuary
lame

name?

Step 1) : don't go on Veeky Forums

Initials and race?

don't say dumb things

cute boys make better cute girls than cute girls that guys brazy

>Zu Horn is in high demand
>price has plummeted eighty percent

>cute boys make better cute girls
They're more familiar with what dudes want, obviously, and the unrepentant attention is really sweet. Almost makes me wish I were gay.

If only you weren't so rude, I'd help you quench that thirst. Im even a minimum height fem ra. tisk tisk

anyone wanna do praetorium? 1st time bonus
balmung

Are you looking to just blitz it, or do you want to watch the cutscenes?

If it's the latter I'll join in, Casseia Majumdar.

rat king

sure i mean if those are the reasons

i haven't analyzed it but it's jsut true

i was just talking to someone earlier about that

people have this idea in their head that i'm actually hitler or something

when i'm fairly well mannered if not a bit reserved when actually speaking to people

I guess it's cause all the rich people who buy stuff straight away have done so, so now you gotta try and make your investment pay off somehow by trying to find the threshold for buying of the lesser cashed up fun people.

Current BiS gear takes ingredients you get from monsters or whatever, just like in Monster Hunter. The monsters could be in raids, trials or a new type of thing similar to what you see in MH where you try to find the monster you're hunting in a big, instanced area and you kill it.
Pretty much mild RNG with real difficulty.

Wait what
Shouldn't that be the other way around?

I don't have any need for poetics, but I like helping people who want to see the story.

What do you gain out of it? Is it a mob thing where you do them a favor and they're indebted to you for life or something?

Nah, I just want to enable people to enjoy the cool cutscenes if they want to.

>cute boys make better cute girls than cute girls
ugh every dude here is homo.

That's really spooky

the tyyne

>you need to have a reason to be nice and patient to people
lol

Can someone give me a TL;DR on the Judgment Nisi controversy in A4S? I'm currently watching a discussion about it, but there hasn't been a proper explanation of how it SHOULD work versus how the cheese is done up to this point, so I'd like a little context.

I didn't do A4S myself, but as my group is progressing on A8S right now we're starting to argue about whether or not to cheese the Enumeration+Compressed Water towards the end of A8S. If you don't know, unlike the earlier Compressed Waters in A8S and A6S, this one won't explode and wipe the raid if you try to sac the debuffed player. It's almost certainly an oversight, and lets you skip a wicked hard combination (Enumeration plus a 150,000 split AoE) that requires tight-as-shit positioning, without which you lose colossal uptime on the boss.

So yeah, having discussions about that piqued my interest about Nisi in A4S. From what I'm hearing in this video, it sounds like it completely broke the fight.

Sorry.

But I'm not, read:

keeping nisi up hindered healer dps too much making checks impossible

Nah

good meowning
what are your goals for the day?
just accept the kind favour, going through old content with new people is fun

also if you're in a party with casseia, tell em to invite me

Let's try to queue to Turn 5 now, what do you get?

You missed it, we're just running through it in df anyways :v

oh, nevermind, you're already in

gayest character on this thread right after the catboys

fucking talk ingame retards, haven't you shit up the thread enough as it is?

Oh no I'm not even that guy. I just don't understand why would someone do something for someone else for free.

shut up sperg.

>bound by duty
ok user

Can attest to this.
Godspeed has a very soft side and is actually very collected unless someone triggers him.

how can my character be gay if he's married to a c@gril

Its the opposite, the healing was too annoying. The DPS check is easier if you don't sac.

Saccing is easier and if you have gear you should do it, the DPS check in a8s isn't high anymore to worry about the hassle.