/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Cheaters are Kill? Edition

Previous thread Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: Someone fucking figure it out and post a link goddammit

Spreadsheets: Info on parties, materials, and Medals!
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt
Quick tips
pastebin.com/WzPzi3BY
Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPpGXW_wDM8
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UxWNccH8QQXnvnDH-b1MRfscL5XdL6gpp0TNnvKne5U/pubhtml#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The next two weekly rankings are going to be interesting. I think Unicornis may pull a win

And maybe Ursus won't be last for once.

Any idea what is tier 10 reward for colosseum

Tier 10 is the /999, there's no reward

what's with the jewel picture and Japanese text though?

Nothing

The text is just placeholder text, they probably just forgot to remove it

Placeholder. It says "item." You don't get Jewels from the Coliseum.

You don't get anything
t. Cleared it already

It's just some placeholder shit they forgot to take out.

kh 1 cloud doing 31k.....i need to guilt him asap

I need an answer quick guys, which is better at 6?

KH Sora A or KH2 Sora A?

so will raid bosses reset monthly now? that's kinda cool. i was having a hard time with the level 38+ guard armor showing up all the time

I don't get the Coloseum rewards. Does that mean we're not going to have the Scrooge Meds all day?

So the final Scrooge on the board is paralysis, is that like an improved version of sleep?

Rankings rewards are not distributed immediately after the time period expires. Give it some time

ded

Paralysis is better than sleep because your opponent doesn't wake up after one hit.

However, unless someone who knows this game better can correct me from this, I'm already thinking of getting the Sleep because the medals that are good vs. people with sleep are multi-hits as well.

>Gauge 1/15
>I guess it's time to farm at the Mickey Mouse Board
>Intermediate
>AP
>15

Yeah I seriously pity anyone who hasn't finished the story quests. Although I guess it's only gonna get worse from here anyway T_T

>T_T

Xehanort did nothing wrong.

There's gonna be another half off thing next week right? New player here.

I wonder who's behind this post.

>There's gonna be another half off thing next week right?
user...

>New player here
Union. ID.

Finished tier 10 already, got the Scrooge II and spent it on 21% Stitich.

It's the only guilt medal I have.

>Half AP over
fug
Oh well, at least I don't have anything urgent left to do.

Story quests are up to 25 AP in JP

I have more Chips and Dales than I know what to do with and I'm running out of space.

I have both Clouds, is it worth dumping the chipmunks on one of them?

I recommend kh 1 cloud
because of

Scrooge or Tier 10 Bonus?

Fuck, i might just uninstall then. I just left Galaxy of Heroes, I'm not down for another grind.

>Grind Coliseum a bit.
>Trigger a few Raid Bosses (got an Omega Behemoth on my first try)
>Click on home just because
>Suddenly Coliseum awards, three Scrooges and some Moogles.
>Go check my medals
>It's three fucking Attack Up IIs

Plus I already got the one from the new Coliseum reward boards, so I have four of them. I don't even know who to put these on.

Mickey TR medal in gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=hPpGXW_wDM8

You can now evolve Chip & Dale if anyone doesn't know yet.

Scrooge has att boost II and all those skills. Look at the boards and ask yourself what you need.

Is there a way to replace a medals current ability? Attack Up IIs would be more useful if I could replace the Attack Up Is.

Before I put an Attack Up II on my guilted Stitch, abilities like that apply to the medal attack that triggers and not just all attacks after, right?

The same way you put a skill to a medal without a skill, it'll just override the current skill with the new one.

Correct, only to the attack that triggers it

My guard armor raid boss went back to being level 1. I'm guessing monthly resets are a thing now? Also, a guy in my party that had over 2 mil lux a couple hours ago is now at 0. Is he kill?

Wew, finally managed to beat a Proud quest.
We'll only get the Mickeys on the 5th, right?

Yeah.

Oh thanks. I assumed that, but the first time I tried the scrooge medal was grayed out and it wouldn't let me feed it to my medal. I just tried again though and it worked like a charm. Yay Attack boost II.

Should I save my Attack Boost II, hmmmmm?

>hmmmmm?
Use that Attack Boost II on whatever you think is worth using it on Linkara.

Is it just a slight better upgrade than Attack Boost I or does it do other shenanigans?

I just got my second Orichalcum and I dunno if I should use it on a second keyblade or save it toward the last upgrade on my Treasure Trove

How many orichalcums can you get so far? I figure not enough to upgrade all your keyblades to the max right? (not counting Starlight)

You can get 3 maxed keyblades total so far and when the next update hits, we can get a total of 4 maxed keyblades.

ded

>4 maxed keyblade
Hold on, why are we going to do that?

1) Purefags already have their keyblades maxed at this point
2) Hybridfags are going to wait for Pow/Mag and Spd/Mag keyblades

Oricalchum is only used to open slots in keyblades, why would you hold them? And by the time we get the next slot of Olympia and the Divine Rose we will already have enough to max them too.

>wait for Pow/Mag and Spd/Mag keyblades
Get ready to wait a real goddamn long time

There is no shortage of synthesis items. You are provided enough to level and max all Keyblades evenly.

So I have nearly reached Tier 10 in the Arena this time (some of these Tier 9 fights have been a pain), and I have some questions. One, what is the deal with the "Tier 10 bonus"? And two, will I be given enough Coliseum medals to clear both boards?

You keep getting coins after hitting Tier 10 now, so as long as you can clear you should be able to finish both boards. You can finish the first just by getting to T10, but it'll probably be hard as fuck to finish the second, luckily it doesn't have anything particularly good, so whatever.

So judging by the Pax east interview well be getting a new story update correct?

...I mean, I love lagomorphs of all forms, but this is ridiculous

Stop spending your jewels. Were getting an update tomorrow.

What that rabbit medal do?

Hes a fodder medal to fill up the pool. Just Ignore him.

Speed Atk +1 for 1 turn

Pointless when Areith II is a thing?

>Pointless when Areith II is a thing?
Correct. DiZ, Vi and Aerith are better

Eh... I thought we won't getting any Medal update considering we got one recently

Right now he's only useful if you don't have a KHII Aerith, later on he'll be more interesting if you need the extra buff, but already has 2 or 3 atk ups.

Not the best medal by any means, but he's decent, the only thing about PSM atk ups is the lack of versatility since it's only useful for one type of medal.

Medals like that can be useful for certain setups in the future since strength buff medals like Aerith and such have a cap to how much they can increase your attack, and you can stack element buffs on top of them for more damage.

>Confirmed were getting an update on the 2nd.
>Pax showed off new medals, which included axel, sephiroth, ect.
>The last update added in 26 medals into the game but only 6 are avilable in the shop at the moment.
While it isnt confirmed, its most likely the case that well be getting the 20 new medals tomorrow. Or at least some.

26 medal SLOTS, each medal has 3, 4, 5 and 6* version, so 6 medals = 24 slots.

The other 2 are either TR Mickey 5-6* or the two 6* zootopia medals.

We'll be getting the zootopia event tomorrow, but that's it.

user, YOU SAID THE FORBIDDEN WORD

Why are you keep saying Zootopia?

So I read the faq but I'm still kind of confused with this,
If I want 6 star medals it's better to just do the 3 pull and level them up instead of trying to get lucky with 10 pull?
Also am I fucking people over if I'm low level and try to stun their raid boss?

? Raids are meant for everyone that pops up in above.

Don't worry shit about pity about someone's raid limbs, just fuck it up and get nice Lux. Then you can just fuck off to do some grinding.

Stop worrying.

The thing about the pulls is that the 3-pulls is a better bargain for its price.

For the 10 instant meds = 3000 Jews. you could easily get an equivalent of 15 meds for 3000 Jews in like 5 days

Still, we do recommend getting a 10-med on your FIRST draw.

the skills are a pretty nifty bonus atm though.

True, but aside from + Lux, which IS a big thing for this game, you're better off with the Scrooges on the Coliseum

Ok,
Just wasn't sure if a raid is a single instance for everyone or if a stunned round would get wasted on someone doing 10k dmg on a 80k boss.
Thanks, makes sense.

>Wake up just a few minutes ago
>Half AP is over
>Square is finally doing something about cheating
Well then.

nice blog.

Thank you! I worked real hard on it. :^)

ded

This is the darkest route.

Do the amount of coins gained in the coliseum increase?

I'm on 15/999 and still getting 10 coins per round, if it's like that until the end then we need to get to round 249 to max the second board? Really?

If that's the case then FUCK that. I don't need all those damned duck and jewgle medals anyways.

This full AP is already annoying the hell outta me.

No, but you do need the special, exclusive title. Don't you want the special, exclusive title?

No I don't Mr. Merchant, you ain't getting my hard earned sheckles.

Speaking of titles has anyone else had problems redeeming the ones from the daily log in? For a while the titles I received were always a day behind when the board gave them to me. Now it keeps saying I've earned the title "absurd" and I'm getting no titles at all.

>Now it keeps saying I've earned the title "absurd"
I'm having this same issue. And I think mine were a day behind today too.

The screen only says what the next login bonus is, on day 25 you get the title "absurd" and this is probably your next bonus

If you stop to read you'll see that it has Day 25 written

Now that raid bosses level has been resetted and half ap has ended how the fuck I am supposed to grind lux?

The way im doing it is by farming Quest 57, 1400 Lux every time. Every third time I run I kill the Guard Armor, it gradually keeps giving me more lux. 18 AP to summon him, unless someone finds a better way I will stick to this.

How do you get so much lux? I usually get 500 from quest 57

6Star wakka and 6Star KH1 riku

Updated Medal Tier List (add this to the next thread fags)
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UxWNccH8QQXnvnDH-b1MRfscL5XdL6gpp0TNnvKne5U/pubhtml#

>game8 tier list

stop with this meme, use altema or your head, but stop spreading info from an outdated wiki

>has a hacked 20gig ps3 with any CFW of my choice (CECHB01)
>literally perfect ps2 emulation
>decide to start Kingdom Hearts series
>commit to buy KH on ebay
>see that theres a final mix in japan
>see that theres an english fanslation for it
>pirate iso
>apply patch
>validate on pcsx2
>burn
>begin playing game
>loving this game so far
>40 hours in
>realize there's an HD remake for final mix KH

J U S T S U J
U
S
T
S
U
J

>realize there's an HD remake for final mix KH
You really should have researched better user. Was this recently? 1.5 has been out for 3 years now. And 2.5 has been out for 2.

>the state of you

>That small ass pic
Ants, yadda yadda.

Thanks.

I'm not a fan of Sora's new face.

>three quests and I'm out of AP

I'M FREE FROM THE ETERNAL GRIND
THANK YOU SQUARE
I HAVE A LIFE AGAIN

I guess that's one way to look at it.