>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Other urls found in this thread:

poeurl.com/Ckk
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Caustic_Arrow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guaranteed demi classes:
Slayer
Raider
Hierophant

Anything else?

literally play hardcore or fuck off

dumb catposter

I wouldn't be sure about hierophant

Crit totems does good damage and is safe

>implying

all the tryhard turbotards will be going ascendent, trickster or champion

everyone else will be going slayer, berserker or hierophant because they think it will be easy demis. it won't be

the best classes to pick will be the mid range ones like occultist, assassin, pathfinder, chieftain, gladiator, inquisitor because you won't be sacrificing build quality and you won't be competing with poopsocking autists

is the deadeye chain good enough to drop the gem?

but Occultist is an extremely popular pick for ED

>majority shitcrows in the poeg guild

absolutely disgusting. how did this happen

this entire general needs to be fumigated

guess you have to log out off the thread lmao

>being in a guild
explain to me the benefits of memeing with other memers and never actually mapping at high level or doing anything productive

no need to be assblasted just because your memes arent dank enough friendo

the ziggyd tag ruined the guild. all the best players and memers left. the guild is shit now

>hear about garena poe and the 10 day fun league
>be skeptic, shady ass app and site, servers are russian and shit
>mfw the russian client and server run smoother than official ggg shit ever

not only it works perfectly, 150% iiq & iir is pretty fun

Can anyone explain the logic behind Pierce getting a more damage multiplier in 2.2?

Other supports expanding the AoE/coverage of a skill have a less damage multiplier (LMP/GMP/Melee Splash and so on). Conc Effect has a more damage multiplier but also a less area penalty you need to compensate.

Pierce allows you to hit 50% more targets (even more with 100% pierce) and it comes with a damage boost too. The fuck's GGG balance team thinking?

>ggg
>balance team
nice meem

i datamined the future and it says kobe will make another account and get 1st 100 playing coc discharge with RMT'd gear but he'll get banned 1% from 100, and then havoc will get legit 1st 100 playing LA with gear that was donated to him by his stream viewers and he'll also have a cuck supporting him

two days after havoc gets 100, the 2nd 100 will be either jeebie or stey and they'll both be playing coc discharge with gifted gear and have support cucks

give me roll your build pictures

please post an autistic arrow build for the HC two week race

what class? champion is probably your best bet

thanks, frogposter

I think this is my current build for phc on my CA that's at 92

stibnite+jade+dodge+grace+aa chilled ground+frenzy with temp chains CoH = fucking nothing ever hits you

>tfw forget to link build

poeurl.com/Ckk

herbalist hidden potential

why all the flask nodes?

The Perandues Legaue is about to end.

What do with 20.000 (in words: 20k) perandus coins?

rmt

Convert them into Chaos.

Why not? I have like most of the worthwhile damage on the tree, the rest of the nodes can be defensive

Flasks are a huge part of my defense, so them being up basically all the time is amazing. And the flask+mana nodes give me enough mana that I don't run a mana pot unless i'm doing a no regen map. Rallying cry OP

Sounds good. Know any sites where I won't get scammed and get good couns/$ ratio?

poeurl.com/Cza

What do you think? Lightning damage ES/Life hybrid non-crit elementalist.

I'm planning a similar low life ES version, why the skill duration?

I plan to use a bunch of stuff that benefits from it and 45% is nothing to sneeze at. It's like an extra increased duration socketed, right? I'm thinking vaal haste/discipline/storm call, immortal call and spark mostly. But it's not like I'm going to prioritize those points.

By the way, what happens to perandus coins once the perandus leguea ends?

why not just go 1k strength marauder BM caustic arrow with iron grip gem?

I used player auctions to buy some exalted orbs in the past.

I don't think I will play this game before act 5 again though.

Why is Garena PoE so much better than Chris Wilson Stash Tab Simulator?

perandus coins sell for 150-200 for 1 chaos, chaos goes for about 32 cents for a stack of 10, so 1 chaos is worth less than 3 and a half cents. it literally wouldn't be worth the time or effort

rate my're build

poeurl.com/Czx

>BM IG CA

>+3 6l bow
>drillneck
>essence wyrm + grace
>2k+ armor chest
>CA > pierce > void manipulation > rapid decay > iron grip > empower

literally fuck tons of life, fuck tons of armor, fuck tons of endurance charges, fuck tons of damage, unpopular class, easy demi

pls r8

K.

Good luck getting +3 6l bow in two week race

> literally fuck tons of life, fuck tons of armor, fuck tons of endurance charges, fuck tons of damage, unpopular class, easy demi
It doesn't matter. When will you fucking shitcrows understand this?

No matter how much HP/Armor/ES you have you WILL still die in ONE hit.

FUCK
THIS
UNBALANCED
GAME!

isn't it easy to craft one? i remember there being a trick to getting cheap +3

also
>not getting Dirty Techniques
>grab Iron grip passive node and get conc effect instead of iron grip gem

Yes, only need 2 lvl 8 masters

dirty techniques is gud

IG keystone doesn't work with CA though

i remember people getting +3 6links less than a week into perandus. maybe they were lucky or RMT

why do you say iron grip doesn't work with ca? ca is a prog and prog dmg scales the dot, works with ed don't see why it wouldn't work with ca

Anyone else avoid the labyrinth like the plague after the first week after its release?

Shit just isn't fun.

I guess that's how people make their money on ilevel 84 helms too. No one else wants to do it. Still seems like such a scam.

>iron grip
>caustic arrow

these don't interact how you think they interact, user

it's not that bad depending on the build, only takes a few minutes to complete.

wiki says the support gem works but the keystone doesn't you fucking daft cunts

Are you reading the same wiki?

What part of

>Since this gem applies the same effect as the Iron Grip, these effects do not stack. The strength bonus only applies once if both the keystone and the gem are used together.

>The damage bonus of strength normally applies only to Melee Physical Damage. This gem causes strength's physical damage bonus to also apply to projectile attacks made with the supported skills. Only physical damage dealt by the projectile will be increased. The bonus from strength will be +1% increased Projectile Physical Damage for every five points of strength.

makes you think you're scaling projectile damage, and not projectile phys damage?

>daft cunts

At least I can read

>>CA > pierce > void manipulation > rapid decay > iron grip > empower
is what the guy said... look at the tree he linked, iron grip keystone isn't selected. you my friend are the daft cunt

Yeah, but it's a few minutes of absolute boredom. And you have to run the same thing over and over again.

Plus if you're not using whirling blades, which is ridiculously broken incidentally, then it takes even longer and is more annoying. And don't give me that 'but you can use a movement speed build!' crap, because the people who do that are gearing their entire character towards the labyrinth.

iron grip gem clearly works with CA

without

gg

It doesn't scale strength. The whole build these posts are talking about is using strength to scale CA

Which it doesn't do. A % increased proj damage on the gem doesn't make Iron Grip work with CA

>Only physical damage dealt by the projectile will be increased

yes it does scale the strength. they keystone works as well. i just tested it. the wiki is wrong

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Caustic_Arrow

Base duration is (2.8 to 4.8) seconds
Deals (5.2 to 550.3) Base Chaos Damage per second
Gain (30 to 49)% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage....

how stupid are you?

to further the point....
Iron Grip: The strength Bonus from Iron Grip does not affect the caustic cloud damage, because the cloud is not considered as an attack. But the Iron Grip (support gem) grants increased Projectile Damage, which increase the cloud damage.

IG DOESN'T WORK WITH CA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how stupid are you for not scaling your cloud dps?

if it does scale cloud dps it's a bug, but i don't believe you so I'm going to test it

That's only talking about the % increased damage on the gem itself, not the strength scaling

What would you nerf if you were no-fun-alloweding the game?

I'd give whirling blades three charges, change the math so there was no double dipping reduce earthquake's damage multiplier to practically nothing, same treatment to pierce, give CoC the Mjolner treatment and lower it to 30% chance to cast, remove all increased fortify effects on Champion, and while I'm at it make guardian, deadeye, trickster, ascendant and occultists balanced by removing them from the game.

Hire me up, Chris.

ok, it's not a bug, caustic arrow gives 30-49% of phys dmg as extra chaos damage. iron grip the keystone applies strengths bonus to projectile attacks (5 str = 1% melee dmg, so 1% phys projectile damage). the support gem does that AND adds projectile damage.. projectile damage scales the chaos damage. the strength scaling works from the keystone because it is PHYSICAL damage, which caustic arrow gains as extra chaos damage.

Fuck all of you for making me do this

Iron Grip does not scale CA's cloud damage.

The Iron Grip gem only scales it with it's shit % increased projectile damage that's on the gem. You'd never use the Iron Grip gem over something like Slower Proj, which has a way better more multiplier

I'm not replying about this anymore. Fuck you all

Iron Grip is a keystone passive skill that applies the physical damage bonus from strength to projectile attacks as well as melee attacks.

caustic arrow
Gain (30 to 49)% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

you were wrong, and that is ok, you don't know everything, keep reading the wiki and grinding hillock and i'm sure you will figure it all out :^)

>Someone actually makes a fair offer on a buying a listed item from me
What the fuck just happened?

probably an rmt'er

are there any good poison build or strong builds in general?

I just ripped my Flicker Strike trickster to a fucking volatile at +5k ES and 2k HP
instant death

What build should I do next? I am fucking sick of instantly dying to bullshit like storm bears, volatiles, lightning thorns and in rare cases, reflect

What build doesnt have to worry about any of these stupid fucking instakill artificial difficulty bullshits?

Currently leveling my 5L iron commander Champion Siege Ballista build but it's monotonous af.

Hit me with your best shot

No. Nothing at all.

A double +damage volatile of the right enemy can easily do 10k damage in a high map at 75% resist.

>two week race
>can't play melee or ranged because you can't get a weapon for a day or two
>mages are weak late game
>totems are nerfed to shit
>trappers are shit and have no defenses
>summoners are shit
>supports can't solo anything

nice game poetards

>>mages are weak late game

play spark you non-ranking piece of shit

it's not the damage, it's the lack of defenses

stop using a shit build then.

the only nicebuilds™ are builds that use several rare uniques

good luck getting those in time to win a demi in a two week race

i'm probably going to go ED with EB/ZO and run AA+grace+enfeeble with phase acro

Let me be totally and completely honest about my Path of Exile skills.

I love this game. I play a lot, not like 10+ hours a day, but I like to think it's up there. I only play Hardcore, I've only traded for an item once, and I have no other friends who play PoE.

I feel like I'm missing out on half of the game because I die. A lot. I die so often that I've never gotten to the map section of the game. Ever.

But I love the rerolling process, and making new characters is exciting to me. Sure I could play standard, get out of hardcore, but I really enjoy the high-stakes thrill of permanent death.

I know that half of the Perandus league challenges - the ones to do with mapping - will never be complete on my account. It's frustrating, but I accept it. I simply don't play the game in such a way that allows me to progress to that point. I feel like I enjoy making new characters more than I desire to reach endgame. I love new excuses to make a new character. I have 6 in Perandus HC all between level 30-60, just because I found an item for a different build I wanted to try out, or I found a quality gem, or because someone looked at me funny.

I think I'm the perfect candidate for race seasons, and events, and new leagues. I jumped on the Garena server as soon as I saw that 10 day race they were running. Why? Because hell yeah... I could make a new character! (I made a few already due to those nasty Volatile mods. They hit hard at level 2 and my poor Templars kept getting one-shot!)

My point? I don't know if I have one. I suppose part of me is really thankful that Chris Wilson and his team of rascals has made such a fun and challenging game. Not since Diablo 2 have I enjoyed playing for so long, despite not getting to the end game content. Even though I haven't made it that far, I love the game and keep trying (though only half-assed really) to get there.

>Entire league is centered around Cadiro deals giving cheap, high value uniques
>I still make three times more from frametime farming than Cadiro farming because most of the good items that Cadiro could've offered have had their offer-rates tweaked
Okay dude.

Just remember guys that whatever build you make has to be able to use whirling blades.

I'm gonna use daggers in my off-slot and switch for movement. What now.

>trappers are shit and have no defenses
uuuuhhhh

fuck off poopx you're shit

I know. I managed to read the mob having "volatile iceblood" before dying. Couldnt get a glimpse of the other mods.
I've played this game for like 1500 hours but I still cant get over how much fucking bullshit it occasionally is.
I understand that there should be challenge, but the thing is that half the challenge of the game is to make a build that doesnt have to deal with bullshit like reflect and volatiles.

If you have a build completely proof of any of the instakill mods, you've basically won the game.

so true, once you reach the top of the learning curve almost every death outside of lag/dc is some retard 1 shot mechanic

Fuck off reddit.

wow the asshole elitist circle jerk nature of this place is simply astounding and literally unneeded.
who cares what league i play in ? what doe MY decision have to do with YOU ? why do you care so much ? are you just that much of an asshole ? like seriously ? are you that much of a fuck head ? you remind me of those fucking idiots on the /pol/ board who get on their moral high horses and tell people how to live, it really sickens me, just accpet that some people like things different than you.
but seriously does MY decision make me any less of poe player than you ? NO it doesn't so fuck off kid.
>i like to die and lose me character
>herp-derp
>look at me im such a hardcore gamer !!!!
>please accpet me im really HARDCORE GAMERRRRR
so desperate for attention you have to live out your impotent existance by belitting others over what type of games they like to play. oh yeah you soooo cool. you such a MAN. yeah your really fucking manly.i just bet your a regular chad fucking thundercock.
no fuck you. seriously elitist assholes like you are what run communities by ostracizing you fellow members. seriously your asshole attitude it not needed go take that shit to some other community some other website because its bullshit.
I browse this place all time but am too afraid to post questions about my builds because pricks like you would shit all over me because i play standard. hey dipshit, ever actually play standard ?
ever experience that rush of using skype with your friends to narrowly survive a 76 map with every single mod to boot, no. You one of those pussies who probably thinks certian map mods are OP and whine and bitches about it. I honestly think that standard leagues are the REAL hardcore experience. it forces you to grind and it take knowledge to grind and get the proper exp per hour to achieve effectively leveling. do you know what its like to level up a character to level 100 ? have you ever even made it past 80 ?? i doubt it.

tutorialcore

I don't see the point of a 100% piercing ED. I guess it's because I've never had an issue with hitting the invulnerability aura mob.

>wake up
>new microtransactions
>they freeze your game a second each
>no performance changes but just microtransactions
>no races
every time

it's just QoL

>Garena PoE
How the fuck would that even work in countries like China, considering nearly all of POE has grimdark 2edgy4u skulls in it

>tfw someone afks in your ho

Why? Do chinks have something against that sort of stuff?

skulls and skellingtons are too spooky for them so they're forbidden

d

>Alch all my red map jewelry
>Keep all the non-junk
>I now have four tabs of rings and amulets of 2+ chaos value
>I only have four tabs
Well.