wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bgs7MM1ZreY
eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3#page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rx-e5hGdLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xth for there are more nipples than there are people in the world

>WOTLK is widely considered where everything started to go to shit.

I agree and I thought this was obvious to everyone but apparently there are people out there who think WotLK was the shit. It had nice questing areas and I liked Ulduar a lot but shit like Naxx2.0 and the Crusader Colliseum ruined the fucking game for me.

Needs more draenei.

WOTLK was a fun expansion so I can understand where the opinion comes from. You have to look a bit deeper than "what did I enjoy the most" to see all the awful, awful changes that WOTLK added that ended up evolving to the full on awful shit we have now.

Not to mention the addition of the LFG tool.

>WOTLK is widely considered where everything started to go to shit.

Only ToC and the Dungeon Finder in 3.3 were actually bad though.

On that topic. If I were in charge of prepping WotLK for a Legacy release, I'd combined ToC with the ICC 5 mans balanced for a raid. You compete through ToC, then after beating Anub, with no other way out, you bust through the wall into Forge of Souls, fight you way through Forge, finding a portal to the Pit of Saron where you confront a Scourge Lord. After battling through the Pit, you enter the Halls of Reflection, culminating in an escape from the Lich King himself. I've always thought the ICC 5mans should have been a raid, they're a far better lead in to ICC itself than ToC was.

It would require minor terrain tweaking and a bit of balance work, but honestly I don't think it would be too hard assuming Blizzard still has dev tools compatible with 3.2/3.3.

>addition
you mean extension

>5 mans being made into a joke
>bring the player not the class instead of classes bringing unique, powerful tools
>super short time to kill in PVP
>Arena gear becomes a "grind x time to receive loot" instead of a reward for progressing through the ratings.
>multiple raid modes to stretch the same content between casuals/hardcores instead of seperate raids for casuals/hardcores
>LFD

>nostfags

>yfw you can still log in

Who cant log in?

Needs more Meme Regime

nostcucks

But we can, Kronos 2 launched this week and everyone is rushing to 60. I've been ganking kungen fanboys all day

5mans were always a joke.
>m-m-muh Strath muh Scholo
People 10manned that shit.
I don't give a shit about PvP though honestly. I honestly liked PvP best in Vanilla and BC.

Raid modes and LFD I already mentioned though.

there are only 4 people in the meme regime from now until the end of time. People need stop forcing the incestral and ralph meme.

this

They were pretty challenging in BC.

And no matter how easy you think vanilla 5 mans were, you cant even begin to compare them to the AOE fest we've had every expac WOTLK on (ignoring the few weeks Cata 5mans were good)

Meme Regime rep here. People who force the ralph meme only add more fuel to the fire. it's a double edged sword. While obviously not being a member, we welcome the memes it creates.

I unironically think you guys are really cool

Granted, but that's not because the dungeons themselves were easier, it's because Tanks other than Paladins were given viable methods to generate AoE threat.
The biggest issue with Post-BC Dungeons is not difficulty, it's design. 5mans after WotLK were creatively sterile. They were laid out like video game levels rather than real places. That's why Scholo and Strath are so loved, they're "real" places that just happen to be dungeons rather than the other way around.
This is why so many people give WotLK a pass on the 5 man issue. While WotLK dungeons were easier, they were also places that fit organically into the world.

>Granted, but that's not because the dungeons themselves were easier, it's because Tanks other than Paladins were given viable methods to generate AoE threat.

Yes, which is part of the design problem. Making every tank able to effortlessly hold threat on a whole pack turned a large pack of mobs from "how the fuck are we gonna deal with this" to "fuck it pop some CDs and burn them down"

Thanks senpai.

whos the coolest member /wowg/?

Do I have to actually level everything on the alpha realms to test them at 110?

N-Nizbun

>having 300+ ms

nah ill pass

minigamer realm is automatically 110, I think

don't know if the regular realms are still capped to 108 though

can i grind 80k gold in a week questing on 3-4 characters?

That's really the crux of the issue. With things like Shield Wall dropping from 30 minutes to 30 minutes, the ability to pop them on every other trash pack combined with AoE threat made it possible the laugh through it.

I think Blizzard should move away from trying to bring back "hard" CC like Polymorphs in 5mans and move it into a more active role. Short stuns, debuffs, and incapacitates brought by DPS specs, with mobs that will wreck a tank if they aren't used effectively even with CD's up. WoD was a bit like this at the start when everyone was 610-615 and it was neat. Unfortunately everyone just overpowered content 2 weeks in because gearing up was so easy.

>With things like Shield Wall dropping from 30 minutes to 30 minutes,

3 minutes*

its tricky though because they want to disarm CC across the game for pvp, so they've been rapidly removing CC so you can't reasonably expect to have good CC in a 5 man given its only 5 people.

ive seen people at lvl110 in pve realm dalaran

Members Of What?

Well blizzard has recently been splitting pvp even further from the rest of the game, so I wouldn't be shocked to see something like polymorph being just completely untargetable on players.

They should just make the PvP and PvE talent trees mutually exclusive imo. It was really neat being able to make a noticeable difference in days gone by just by using Disarm or Kidney Shot to help the tank out, I liked stuff like that better than hard CC.

whatg if there was a boss which made you fart but to beat it you uhad to make it make you fart so much that oyu uszed it as a jetpack to reach it 's weak spot

None. They're are all the coolest.

>Only ToC and the Dungeon Finder in 3.3 were actually bad though.
That's wrong, Naxx25 was disappointing to a lot of people for various different reasons.

On top of the first raid tier being just a rehashed vanilla raid, It fell far too short of Sunwell both in quality and difficulty.

nobody because we dont excist, just an illusion

What is the best addon for Tannan Jungle?

wowgnee lyf3 youtube.com/watch?v=Bgs7MM1ZreY

the kill yourself one

How much does the felsteel annihilator sell for on your realms? Think it'll go up or down as we get closer to Legion?

I only just started playing again so it's a bit late to try and raid for it now. Unless I spend the next months gearing up all 10 of my alts to grab it in the prepatch, but frankly spending that time farming gold would probably be easier.

look up the honorbuddy addon, it makes tanaan jungle lots of fun

1.000.000 eu

It will most likely be reminiscent of the MoP CM sets towards the end of the xpac. People will be rushing to buy it so the prices will probably go up a little bit.

But you're a shitter if you ever contemplate a carry regardless of your excuse.

I believe it goes up, because lack of raiding guilds, guilds disband, unless we get HFC 20% boss nerf, even fucking T3 pieces go gold cap, way too much gold

So given the very limited number of masteries that actually alter play style in legion and the fact that the mastery for all of the tank specs are simply survivability increases should masteries be given to characters at 10-15 or 55-58 in the case of DKs?
They all add a lot of passive power to each spec even before mastery gear becomes available and in the case of blood DK's missing out on that shield makes the earlier half of your leveling just that little less enjoyable

It'll end up on the black market anyway, so what's the difference?

If HFC gets a 20% nerf, the mount probably won't be available anymore.

gold cap willl be 10mil, bots pay 10mil np

yes desu, you can enchant looms for mastery, should just be a starting stat

Difference is gold cap (and auction cap) in Legion is 10m.

Isn't that more reason to buy it now then?

So is it possible to transfer large amounts of gold cross-realm by making a new guild and transferring the character to the new realm with all of their gold in the guild bank?

Yes, unless you like paying significantly more for the same mount for whatever reason.

You have to do a guild transfer, and that guild has to exist with you as the GM for a few weeks I think.

I doubt we're going to see any changes before the prepatch now. There just isn't enough time left.

the blanket raid nerfs aren't really patches, all the enemies just get a zone-wide debuff.

Anyone here play on Emerald Dream?

What side? How's the server?

can anyone remember when SoO nerfs came? 1month before the exp?

the heroic to mythic transition was 4 weeks before WoD

SoO never got one of those though. The closest it had was the additional upgrade levels, which was months before the prepatch. And HFC has already had that now.

>try 7 days trial to play wod
>bg is a clown fiesta

heard something about a new human racial, is that what caused this imbalance?

The top of the arena ladder is something like 90% alliance/10% horde

shits fucked yo

Are elemental shamans fun in minigames? I'd also have an unplayed druid which I used to play in resto but I rather heal on my monk. Should I dig out the druid and play boomkin?

PLEASE HELP I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT TO PLAY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

play feral

eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3#page=1

dont listen to disinfo guy, he wants to be the only person with that dope pvp artifact model that balance druid gets come this new expac

the balance pvp artifact skin is shit though

ok disinfo guy, why dont YOU play feral then

Because i'm not a minigamer

They usually come at the release of the next raid, like when it happened to highmaul and brf when hfc came out

Ele looks good in Legion as far as casters go. Huge improvement over live. Too early to say how it will compare to other casters, but I think they'll be in a pretty good place where people can actually have fun playing the spec again.

I don't wanna be a nigger with a cat mask, though!
Thank you for the warning, is the disinfo guy a lizardperson by any chance? Also, what does the artifact for boomkin look like?

>lol the balance skin is shit
>im not even going to pvp in ligeon
full on damage control disinfo guy, nice try but im gonna get that skin inside the first week

look at this shid, it has an actual eclipsed sun on it, its THE BEST skin, i can't wait to show it off

holy shit that looks awful

disinfo guy said, tears rolling down his cheeks as he realized that more people were finding out about his favourite skin

That looks decent, although I'm not a big fan of scythes. Using banner slicer on my monk xmog BECAUSE IT'S HOT AS SHIT.

Back to the question, is elemental shaman any fun at the moment? I play on US from EU so the latency is kinda annoying for most melee classes, hence I prefer casters.

Go away, Lizardman.

Why use that when every other skin for it is better

Are druids the muslims of WoW?

DRUID HARAM SHAMAM HARAM IMAM HALAL

>The symbol of islam represents an eclipse that took place thousands of years ago (Balance anyone?)
>They don't eat meat, they don't drink alcohol either
>Both muslims and druids love nature
>They have their own Mecca (Moonglade) where only other Druids are allowed inside
>They worship a moon goddess, Elune. Allah started out as a moon god originally.

REMOVE KEBAP FROM PREMISES

BASED GARROSH DID NOTHING WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=-Rx-e5hGdLA

>>They have their own Mecca (Moonglade) where only other Druids are allowed inside

explain the Lunar Festival then

>They worship a moon goddess

only if you're ally
Tauren worship a generic nature goddess and trolls worship the loa

it's been implied that the tauren worship elune as well but under a different name, I'll give you trolls though

Knowing your women fuck horses can do that to you.

1m~1.5m, depending on waitlist.
>tfw only have 250k, won't be able to buy archimount

Don't worry, you can at least buy CMs with that

stop screaming please im trying to sleep

Speaking of CMs, has anyone tried them on the alpha yet?

They are not in yet.