/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sora72214/status/726778171094265856
nintendoworldreport.com/review/42593/langrissser-reincarnation-tensei-3ds-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fertilize Kamui's eggs.

I want Kamui to fertilize my eggs.

Azura = worst girl

Would you be her faithful house husband?

Remember to always proclaim your hatred for Azura.

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA

PRAISE AZURA

Fishter is so cute. Why aren't we allowed to breed with her?

Fuck little sis

Dude.

That's your sister.

OVERrated artist.

Just updated my castle, it now has my most skilled people on hold.

Why? Because they don't draw your waifu?

marry and make love to Sakura!

No, she's just stupid and has Corrin there to feed into it and enable her dumb ass.

OH SHIT

HE RESPONDED TO MY TWEET GUYS

REMEMBER

REMEMBER THE ONE I AUTISTICALLY MADE LAST NIGHT?

HOLY SHIT

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THE MADMAN

HE

DREW

ANOTHER

WAIFU

Nah, she's a tulpa of your dad. That means she's more like your father than your sister. I still want to bang my fish daddy.

he's been planning that one for a while actually, he's doing Felicia next

Who cares you autist.

>nina

even worse than shitkura

there are better waifus that need art

>she's your dad
Am I in /d/?

I'm gonna need a bigger hairbrush.

You mean a smaller one.
Because that is clearly a normal size Severa with a small Lucina.

That's understandable. I heard from a reliable source that, and I quote, "Felicia is the cutest!", which is a pretty good reason to draw her.

>tulpa
>what is asexual reproduction
>what is budding

As dragons are such rare and powerful creatures they would need other methods to reproduce if they failed to find a mate, it only makes sense that he should be able to do that.

Kind of like King Piccolo from dragonball.

I honestly want to put all Sakurafags on a boat and send them to the bermuda triangle.

Like who?

But what if it's a big pillow with a big apple?

Guys, I'm a bit new to Fire Emblem and I seem to be having a problem I can't find answers to. Why did my Silas lose polearm skill? He went from D rank down to E and now he can't use the lance I gave him.

Those are normal sized, like Severa.

Because she's also your dad. Dad fucking is forbidden

Sakura a shit

He starts with E Lances in Conquest. Either you didn't actually level up his Lance skill, or you're having some strange bug, which I think is unlikely.

What's with all the anti-incestfags recently?

Free cruise to the Bahamas?
That is really nice of you user.

How can you prove it my man?

Anakos has been shown to be capable of creating beings before. What's interesting is dragon daddy thinks of corrin as his son despite human daddy being the one to bang mikoto. Does this mean that he has a mental link with human anakos? If we bang lillith would dragon Anakos feel it?

It's just me.

If it's really that noticeable then I'll stop.

Water a shit
Shitkura a shittier shit
Lilith a shameless shit that people only like because you want what you cant have and would most likely be shit if you could have her

There are better waifus you could be liking.

>Hair colours include Chrom Blue, Peri Blue and Virion Blue
>But no Anankos Blue

FUCKING ISIS

I'd love to go on a vacation to the Bahamas with my wife!

Felicia is the cutest! She has given my life meaning! She gets me through every single day! I could never want anything more! She is perfect in every single way to me! Our love is eternal! No matter what we will always have each other! I love Felicia!

Well lillith sees anankos as her father so I don't think it works that way.

Also if he can then that would mean he had to exprience himself being treated like a baby for two years. Diapers and all.

Fuck off and stop avatarfagging. We don't want you here.

Which FE would you bully?

I'm almost certain I did level it. I'm almost half way through and I swear he's been using an iron lance for a while now.
But thanks for confirming it's not a mechanic.

Nils.

Is Anankos the most fleshed out final boss monster in any fe game? I've only played the gba games and Awakening, and the only other final boss who had character depth like him was Idoun.
I know Anankos is huge wasted potential but at least the concepts are there. Maybe they can do it better next game

Why would you bully Niles? He would bully you first.

>Tfw never, ever recruited Forest ever again after recruiting him once

Why is he such an unlikeable piece of shit?

Was he as unlikeable in the Japanese version?

I thought a trap character would be amusing but he's all "Bawww why won't people encourage me to act like a degenerate why can't people be more progressive and less problematic"

>Elisecuck this mad Sakura gets more and better pairing art with Corn

>Fates
>depth

It's not that deep, my dude.

>Iodun
>depth
A cock-hungry slut sealed away until Zephie told her to do shit because his daddy was abusive is not exactly deep.

What are other fun games to try if i like games like Fire Emblem?

He was much better in the Japanese version. Treehouse turned him into an asshole and a mouthpiece

Rondo of Swords, any Langrisser game that isn't the 3DS one (check out Der Langrisser for SNES)

No, that'd be the gods in Radiant Dawn.

I think he means this guy.

That is a Treehouse thing.

>chapter 14 nohr
>that entrap near the boss
>can't fly over because strategically placed archer

Explain.

Happiest couple.

Thanks, I should go read his translated supports.

There is no conspiracy to make video games politically correct. Characters in fiction and gaming communities simply change with respect to the latest cultural values. But you fedora-tipping cancerous fucks always blame imaginary SocJus boogeymen when people start hating you for the shit that you do. As long as you continue to refuse act like decent human beings, people will keep noticing.

But of course, you will keep blaming imaginary "SJWs", "poseurs" and "normies" when you the public hates you for the scum you are. And let's not even get started on how you all react to games becoming more popular and easily accessible.

Refining my Corrin idea from the other day; I'm trying to make it so that you can just march Corrin and buddy single-handedly into the middle of any battlefield. I'm going for maximum offensive skill/crit activation.

Corrin
>boon Skill, bane Magic (I don't want to lower my skill or luck if I can help it, I'll rarely use magic, and the res and speed loss are minimal.)
>Master Ninja (I feel like it's the best combination of offensive stats that can use Shurikens, plus they can reach S rank)
>forged Barb Shuriken (1-2 range so I can counter everything and more likely to activate crits with extra damage)
>Vantage(so when I start getting beat up, I'll act first and hopefully take out any enemies before they take me out)
>Nohrian Trust (this skill is the entire reason I thought of this build)
>Hoshidan Unity
>Quixotic
>Dragon Fang

Partner
>Astra (maximizing the usefulness of the Barb Shuriken)
>Vengeance (synchs nicely with Vantage)
>Rend Heaven
>Lethality
>Luna

I'm planning for Revelation, so I'll be using a male Corrin. Should my tag team partner be Gunther because of his personal skill (If the Avatar is the lead unit, Avatar’s Hit rate +15, damage +3), or would someone else be better when you factor in personal skills and pairup bonuses? Should I use Jakob or Felicia in case shit? Would I be better off with my S-rank partner? Should I custom build a kid to maximize his skill bonus?

Nip Foleo is cute, American Forrest is just meh

I heard about the 3ds langrisser

Pretty sad to see a series end up like that, yikes

>posting

They have motives, a back ground, and everything is laid out before you. It isn't like fates where there's almost nothing on anakos until DLC tries to answer it and it's still fucking noithing.

The worst thing is, the game itself isn't terrible, I played it. But the UI issues and the lack of features from the previous games like auto-formation really make it a chore to play.

Aren't you able to just get entraped and kill the boss anyway?

I mean, I wouldn't want to be relying on dodges to ensure I survive, but if that's your deal then go for it dude.

nintendoworldreport.com/review/42593/langrissser-reincarnation-tensei-3ds-review

Holy shit how did this end up so bad that even Nintendo World Report thinks it sucks

It has to be really bad for even them to give something a score this low

Rest In Pieces Langrisser

Which Fares waifu is most likely to enjoy having your cum on their face?

I'd say Camilla, Orochi, Azura, Nyx, and Flora.

OATZ
YOUR SECRET SHOP TRADE BETTER BE THE BEST GODDAMN THING EVER
YOUR LEO FIC HAS CONSUMED THE BETTER HALF OF MY LIFE

I mean comparatively speaking. They had more reasons for wanting to destroy the world than "just because they're an evil dragon"

I want Ryoma to fingerbang my dripping hams for his birthday

Wasn't his birthday yesterday?

Tbh the Gods in Radiant Dawn, Idenn in roy's game and Julius/Loptyr in Genealogy all felt more fleshed out

Same here. I prefer JP Foleo and his insecure demeanour compared to "Fuck you dad I do what I want" NA Forrest. He's literally a SJW mouthpiece in the West. Fucking Memehouse.

You misunderstand. I've got vantage on him, so the enemies close in on me, beat me up a little bit, and then I start killing them before they can kill me using my six high-probability offensive skills+crits.

His birthday is May 1st, so it's today for burgerclaps.

Yeah, but what happens when you don't proc, crit, or dodge once you are at haf? You're a Master Ninja, so your damage outside of procs/crits is pretty lacking, so they're going to live and be able to attack you, which will probably kill you because of your Master Ninja defense.

Has there been a character you've felt an attraction to, but didn't understand why? I really want to fuck Sophie while at the same time considering her one of the plainer girls of the game.

Are guest units, Bond Units, amiibo units, and captured bosses/enemies affected by golden statues? Like can their stat caps be raised too?

That's a shame, he's kind of inspirational to me even if he can be a bit...heavyhanded.

>Lose on Black Flame
Yes, because what I really loved about Endgame in both paths is having to do two maps in succession.

It's not even like White Flame is a hard map, it's just fucking annoying.

I wanted to fuck my fish dragon sister. I took the second best option and fucked my water cousin.

I now actually like water cousin.

Pic related

What's Forrest like in the original?

Same. Sophie is super hot to me but I have no idea why. Her hair is dumb and she's pretty boring. Yet I still want to fuck her senseless.

I've only seen a few of his supports, but he's much more timid, and he actually comes across as a closeted transgirl (to me) then a crossdresser. He's actually a lot kinder, if you can believe it.

Sophie looks like a young Ms Toriumi from Persona 3

>walk into the hot spring with charlotte there
>chases you and crits you
jesus

She's pretty conventional-looking. If you had to have a canon daughteru in the game it would most likely be her.

But uh I'm not saying that cause I'm Silasfag in disguise or anything

Is there somewhere I can read the translated JP conversations? I've read almost all of the english ones.

Linkbin

>Be ninja
>Walk into bathhouse
>See girls
>Backflip out of there

Ninja Corrin backflipping out of the bathhouse will never stop being funny. I heard Witch flies out, are there any other funny exits?