zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/decks/521851-tempo-warrior-rank-3-legend-multiple-top-100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Silver Tide Murlocs are cute.

Why isn't there a notification for when someone sends you a friend request? I just realized I have 4 requests from yesterday but it's obviously to late to add and talk to these people about our games.

second for so are you :3

Second for shitters complaining about aggro while I farm these asses with warrior

There is though.

Which of these guys should I make golden?

Watch and Learn

CrabCakes#1917, NA

pls assist

Gotta love Blizz

>Le sticky death rattle card into N'zoth meme

Sylvanas. She's the most versatile out of the bunch.

Leroy. So when you top deck for game it hurts more.

Yogg or nothing

There is, but its pretty short and easy to miss (especially if you tab out a lot).

Oh gosh

Love the animation on that shaman card

>king krush

I HAVE NO TIME FOR GAYS

Jaraxxus so it doesn't clash with golden warlock

>secretdin
>in fucking standard

Why do they insist on playing it with it being literally gutted?

You face jarraxus

Eh, fuck this, I'm going to take a break until this whole C'thun craze dies, playing against the same deck 8/10 games gets boring after a while.

>This happens
>Can't even sorry him
>"mistakes were made"
Still feels douchey.

God I love Rouge

user that's not what meme means. Please meme properly.

Has anyone tried murloc paladin yet? The chargers are still good with warleader, and the new murloc with the build-in consecration also doesn't seem too bad. Maybe one Anyfin can Happen as a kinda-sorta N'zoth effect to generate a board out of nowhere and you might have a deck strategy.

That makes you want to quit? And not the endless zoo or shaman?

>playing against the same deck 8/10 games gets boring

If you really want to avoid that you'll have to stop playing until the next pack expansion

Fuck man.. I don't want to netdeck but in hearth stone you kind of have to. You only get 30 seconds in a deck. There are only so many ways you can swing 30 cards and have it be decent or good and not raw shit.

I would love to make my own decks but archetypes like zoo, face shaman, dragon priest.. Those kinds of decks were made and min/maxed. You can't really be original or even semi original in hearth stone. Otherwise your deck will be just shit.

Also, red pill me on warrior as a class and their decks. It seems like warrior has like two fucking decks. patron and control. Thats it. That is super boring.. Patron is fun but a class only having like two ways to play it is shit.

cya tomorrow aggro shitter

user just because her armor is red doesn't mean you should call her that.

>8x top 10 finish
How?

>I don't want to netdeck but in hearth stone you kind of have to
user you can get rank 5 with oddbrews no problem, just make sure your deck got some good synergy going for it.

are vek'lor c'thun decks viable?
I might craft him, but I wan't to be super sure.
I'm tired of using bog creeper, it's fucking shit.

>he doesn't know about the c'thun warrior meme

Making your own deck is easy once you have a basic understanding of the game. I got to rank 3 last season with nothing but OG decks.

Try making an aggro warrior if you want something different.

Tempo Warrior has been emerging as a new Warrior archetype. I've been playing this and it seems cool:
hearthpwn.com/decks/521851-tempo-warrior-rank-3-legend-multiple-top-100

As for the netdecking, it is inevitable that other people are likely to come up with good decks faster than you. Simply because there are more "other people". But what you can get good at is tweaking decks, understanding card choices, and making the card for card netdeck into your own deck.

>putting Bog Creeper in your deck
user..

Git gud

what WHAT
I've literally been playing for a month.
I don't have good cards.

I mean I crafted a few, but overall I don't have.

>vek'lor for c'thun decks viable?

Twin Emperors is literally one of the best legendaries from the set, if you play c'thun then yes craft him.

Shaman needs to get fucking nerfed. The evolve mechanic is op as fuck

It's totally possible to get at least rank 15 with an original deck.

That's the top 25% of players!

Carry on then.
It's not the worst card ever.

Let me guess you're playing aggro with no removal

git gud shitter

Would this work in the current meta?

Yeah, you play them like zoo with Divine Favor being your draw engine, and using shitters like Tidehunter in conjuction with Steward of Darkshire, Blood Knight, and Rallying Blade, to get value when you need it.
It's worse than zoo because you simply don't get the insane refill capabilities Life Tap offers and you don't want to change your hero power obviously, but it's pretty decent. Anyfin doesn't really fit because it's a deck that aims to win the game before turn 10. It's always better to run ultramans and blessings to help you trade and push for lethal instead of a card that might help you get back on the board when it could already be too late.

>shaman was garbage for two years
>finally gets tools to compete
>spoiled freezebabies want it gone

>play shitty lock and load hunter deck for fun
>netdeck warlock spams wow every time i do anything
o-okay

Just spent 8700 dust on 4 legendaries and a few epics. I'm going to regret it right.

2nd brawl
drop patron

Probably in the lower ranks, yes. Not the best CW list but it'll win you some games.

if you crafted garbage, yeah

Lightlord
Cairne
Al'Akir
Chillmaw

What'd you make, user?

I'd have to craft it, but aliright.
Is it worth running this many 1-boarddamage cards in that case?

What would you change?
Or can't control warrior be done in the highest tiers?

chillmuh is the only really iffy one

Big regret. Sorry to hear about that.

Stop thinking like that.

Do you actually want to make new decks or are you just making up a good excuse to netdeck?

A new expansion just came out. Cards got nerfed. Wild exists.

Now's a really good time.

>that feel when don't want to play zoo but play zoo anyway because its the only way to at least be moderately competitive instead of just being a pushover if you run original decks.

Just....

I WANT TO BE FREE OF THIS FUCKING DECK!

kek

I could have sworn that I read a month before release that they were going to buff Majordomo by "Returning Rag to his original power"

That was the statement. People thought it meant it would give you the 8HP Rag with his original +8 armor.

Looks like nothing happened. What gives?

Thinking of playing this for the first time since vanilla. Is Yogg-Saron a good card to build a deck around or should I do C'thun?

You're at the hearth when this Emperor comes out of nowhere and feasts on your girlfriends soul, what do you do? keep in mind his 4/6 brother is with him

>tfw winning so many games because nobody expects keeper of the grove

when you see some of the decks people post here asking if it's good netdecking is probably the best option for them.

They seem have no idea about curves or draw or having some sort of plan for winning a game.

-2 whirlwind
-Patron
-Saraad
-Ysera

+Revenge
+Harrison
+Grom
+Brawl
+Sylvanas

Wild is fucking dog shit and I refuse to play it. Fuck dr boom. Glad that cunt is dead.

It was a fake picture

>a warrior named Kirito

Can you get anymore pretentious?

Cairne will be fine as the midway point of a N'zoth deck.

Chillmaw is fine as the midway point of a dragon deck.

Al'Akir is a decent finisher for aggro Shaman.

Fuck you for crafting Lightlord though. By that I mean it's a good card but still fuck you.

sounds like a shitty rumor a ledditor would make up

Where do you go on the my collection page to see exactly how many of each type of duplicate cards you have? The page that tells you like golden vs common duplicates?

Yogg saron is pretty fun RNG, but overall pretty shit

POWER OVERWHELMING

That actually looks like a lot of fun.

activate my battlecry

Go into Crafting Mode and click the button in the bottom left.

Anybody got the latest Druid C'thun list?

>gold beneath the grounds
at least its one of my favorite cards?

Can somebody tell me what that overlay is and what it does?

Don't have Sylvanas or Grom.
Have harrison, but is he essential? I guess he's okay even if you encounter a weaponless enemy.
I'll look into Revenge.

I'm rather fond of Ysera and Saraad (the latter of which I just crafted.

You labeled it control but really it's just a mesh of both types of decks. You need to pick one or the other.

Or you can try the deck as it is. It probably won't end well.

Have my robot trade evenly with him and his gay brother

warlock~

Damn, that's sad to hear. Is C'thun as objectively broken and counterless as people are saying?

I want to play N'zoth paladin but I don't have Cairne, Tirion and N'zoth. Should I just craft those bad boys? I have the dust.

>rank 16
>using deck tracker
EleGiggle

Yeah it's amazing right now. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if it takes #1 on the first meta snapshot.

In the same boat, but waiting for the meta to settle. It definitely seems like it'll be an amazing deck

C'Thun isn't broken. The decks can easily lose to aggro/tempo because of simple midrange minions, or can lose to control if they fail to finish with C'thun and he gets removed/neutralized.

(You)

>12/10 worth of stats for 8 mana

Why is this card so broken?

Yogg Saron can be annoying as fuck.

If the whole deck is built around Yogg, fine, it's fun, I can stand to sit back and watch the fireworks even if I lose.

But if you're been playing a fucking C'thun Druid and I've been outplaying you the whole time and then after your shitty C'thun got killed and I get control of the board you pull out Yogg and win because of ONE Frost Nova? Your deck is so shit that you could only win from an RNG god at the very end? Fuck off.

N'Zoth, Tirion, Sylvanas, and Lightlord are essential legendaries for this deck.
Cairne is very good, but he's next in line after those four.

yeah man hunter is all over the ladder right now how did blizzard okay this

fuck me

>play extremely slow fireball
>broken
Nah man.

when the new expansion first started, I play a Yogg mage and had a 13 game unbeaten streak from rank 10 forwards, but a day later the deck was already shit

HA CAUGHT ONE