/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10100922
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waifus and lore shunning maxeen

strawpoll.me/10100922

Oh is it Strawpoll Sunday today?

MAKE /TESG/ GREAT AGAIN!

DEPORT ALL /V/ SHITPOSTERS!

I love them both, don't make me choose.

Quality Elder Scrolls Lore Discussion.

>/V/

Oblivion > Daggerfall > Morrowind > Skyrim > Arena

Friendly reminder.

MAKE /TESG/ GREAT AGAIN!

DEPORT ALL WAIFUFAGS!

Don't make me sit on you.

Well fine then, the synopsis of Anne's is: She was a Nord noblewoman who was to wed to another noble family for your typical status reasons, arranged by her mother. She, however, didn't want that and, influenced by all the readings in the manor's library, was infatuated by the textbook Nord men she's read so much about.

She ran away from home, leaving that lifestlye behind, and returned to her "ancestral homelands" and with the few coins she brought with her, she commissioned a set of armor and weaponry (She didn't bring enough coins to buy enough materials to actually cover her body) and set out to find the Nord of her dreams, just like in her books.

I love the attention to lighting in that piece.

Adventures n shit.

Even when in a dire situation, Vidanya captures the dominant, authoritarian feeling.

Hey Ayyrice, how far on BB?

Morrowind:

>Black Anther
>Luminous Russula
>Gold Kanet
>Hypha Facia

Skyrim:

>Blue Mountain Flower
>Purple Mountain Flower
>Wheat
>Cotton

Tell us about your latest adventures in Tamriel?

>discount cumtears

A vote for Maxeen is a vote for butts.

Shit-tier butts.

adventures are cool

as expected from a fucking frogposter

I joined the College of Winterhold and after my first class I was sent to a draugr dungeon and I was told I am the chosen one and have to save the world from unspeakable evil.

The usual Bethesda® adventures.

Killed The One Reborn and Ebrietas, currently farting around the Nightmare of Mensies (seriously fuck this place.) I've also been foraging for ONCE FUCKING BLOOD CHUNK but the game refuses to drop one for me it seems (probably because my discovery is shit.)

dumb anti-frogposter

Pfft, who needs adventures.

>I love them both
Why?

Morrowind

>Scrib
>Kwama
>Nix-Hound
>Alit
>Golden Saints
>Dremora

Skyrim

>Deer
>Tigers
>Bears
>Wolves
>Mamoths
>Giants
>Zombies
>Blind elves
>Dragons

Kek, I love the design and concept of that area, but it's such a drudge to go through. First it's that crazy brain-eye abomination that shits Frenzy status over you, then you have the spiders who hit like freighttrains. And then you have that asshole student who has tentacle attacks but it doesn't stop there. Then you get braintentacle-ladies who sing while shitting Frenzy on you as well.

Great design, great enemies but damn to actually go through it is a sludge.

>there will never be a free-roaming fantasy role-playing game where you don't play as the Chosen One™ who has to save the world from Unspeakable Evil™ and are instead just a normal human being who gets caught up in perilous adventures

Whats a good way to stress test Oblivion after heavy modding?

>he thinks there's a good way to play Oblivion

A long lost forgotten art.

I need to browse some custom dungeons to spice up the adventures.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/?
Gotcha' covered m8

Vagrant Story in a nutshell, except for the free-roaming part.

Excellent game.

Just grab any of the big quest mods

>anyone who doesn't like me or my shitposting is the /v/ bogeyman
Takes me back to when Clones started posting.

plot twist: cumtears IS clones

>anyone who posts something I don't like is circlejerk cancer killing the thread

Yeah holy shit, I miss the cathedral ward so much.

Literally all ruru had going for him was that hec liked him, I'm sure that decays after hec's been gone for two years.

Good luck selling that idea to any publisher nowadays

And we have finally come full circle. Can we kiss and make up now?

>Oblivion is shit and one actualy likes daggerfall

>I have shit taste and can't into Daggerfall so therefore NOBODY actually likes it :-DDDD

Okay fuck off

just fuck OFF FUCK OFF!!!!!

That implies Clones could make something with different facial proportions and expressions than his standard face.

Have you done Vigilant yet? I'm redownloading as we speak.
Plant one on me.

>one of the shitterfus who is ruining tesg and wasn't even here when tesg was good
>wearing that
the irony

Born in Bruma, Kaarina grew up as an only child in a traditional Nord family setting. From the first day she could walk she spent as much time as she could exploring outside the city walls, always keeping her parents on their toes. She was always more comfortable outdoors, even preferring to sleep under the stars when she could get away with it. Her extreme penchant for nature was surprising even to her father, who was an avid hunter and a wanderer in his younger years. He still embraced his daughter's obsession, teaching her everything he knew about living off the land. Her aptitude combined with her father's tutelage molded her in to a savvy huntress. She soon learned how to put her skill to use by selling the game she killed at market. Despite her success, she was always left wanting more. While she loved her family and had many friends in the city, she longed to reconnect with her homeland. With her father's blessing, she ventured North on her first day of adulthood.

Outgoing and energetic, Kaarina becomes fast friends with almost everyone she meets. As she wanders the wilds of Skyrim she is constantly captivated by its serene beauty, always eager to see what adventures lie in wait behind the next snowy peak.

If we're just talking dungeons and not really quests, Ogmund's tomb is a fun run that appropriately ramps up in difficulty. I just played Dragonhead last night which was also fun. It does spike up in difficulty though and there's not an easy way to backtrack out when you get to a certain part.

>that hidden cumtears
where's the album of you eating that little pussy out?

You got the joke, gj user.
It is irony. The shitposters literally blame my arrival as the downfall of /tesg/.

Have you noticed the incredible shortlist of people actually willing to take pictures with that thing? It's like a tag for the newfag potatofus.

Cut him some slack. Clones has diversified his characters so much that they actually look like different people now. Give him a break.

>The shitposters
No lewd, you are the shitposters.

I mean Morrowind is a pretty odd place so odd creatures works there.
Though I do blame the LOTR trilogy for influencing the design of the later TES games.

>Clones has diversified his characters so much that they actually look like different people now. Give him a break.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHJSJKADAAAHAHA

HOLY SHIT

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

BEST JOKE I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE

It's a meme you dip.

LOTR influenced all the games. Morrowind was always a strange, alien place, and most of Tamriel was always just "typical" fantasy strange, with the exception of a few provinces including Morrowind.

sure, now that someone disagrees it's a meme and you were just pretending

I was told it has broken English, so I haven't looked to deeply into it myself.

>Dragonhead
Sounds like a dangerous place to adventure, I'll go ahead and added them to my list to check out.

Classic Morrowhiner thinking TES wasn't always generic fantasy and that Morrowind isn't the outlier.

>Dragonhead
Noted

Some user said that a few days ago and people have been dropping that copypasted sentence in posts since. Regardless of whether it's true or not, it has achieved meme status now.

>it has broken English
>I'll go ahead and added them
Oh the irony.

learn how to take screenshots before you fill the thread with them. goddamn.

Shes just a little girl, user.
Vigilant has a hilariously bad google translation.
The translation itself would make it worth a playthrough even if the actual adventure was bad.

Did you delete everything from your imgur?

Something about your textures screams Sims to me. It looks so fucking out of place.

ct, what level do you recommend for starting Vigilant? I don't have any combat mods or anything.

>Shes just a little girl,
if her age is on the clock, she's old enough for cock

>She does cut people's hands, but it's not something that she does daily... Just a homage to Yoshikage Kira.

So, what part of Nirn does this Yoshikage Kira come from?

Around 20 or 25

Except a few bosses in the last episode it's not that hard

AnOldFriend made an excellent job with his imperial textures. Even if they aren't true to the originals, they look awesome.

If it's one thing that I'm really liking about Vigilant, it's that you have the option to backtrack through many different areas.
The path you're supposed to take in order to go back home can be linear as you make it out to be, which is pretty damn awesome.

I recommend at least lvl 20.

Unfortunately for you pedo-user, she's 13 years old! I don't know any clock that has the number 13 on it.

Aether Suite.

>I don't know any clock that has the number 13 on it.
>americans

I'm dyslexic. Not much more I can say there, sometimes things slip through the cracks.

>You will never be able to have a civil discussion.
Is this what the user meant about me eating my words down the line? Because I half expected it to be different. I figured I would be come the shitter.

No, are you trying to use an old link?
The account name is "yarti" now, not "wthrowll26". I stumbled upon the display-name setting and thought why not.
Don't say stuff like that, user. Shes p u r e.

>dat nose
>those cheeks
HHHNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHH

>No, are you trying to use an old link?
Yep, that was it.
Horseshit. That's not how dyslexia works.

>Shes p u r e.

So pure that you let her see you getting BARBED. I bet that you taught her how to suck dick, huh?

What mods for fun gameplay?
I don't have anything to do in next two weeks so I might just reinstall Skyrim and download some mods. It's shit game, but whatever. ^_^

Her back was turned. She had no idea what was going on back there. Shes P u R e.

>I don't know any clock that has the number 13 on it.
Damn that was smooth as hell. You're more clever than I give you credit for, Ahlalish.

>Using OMOD for Oblivion
>not using Wyre bash
wew lasses

Adults with dyslexia may:
>Hide reading problems.
>Spell poorly or rely on others to spell for them.
>Avoid writing or not be able to write at all.
>Be very competent in oral language.
>Rely on memory rather than on reading information.
>Have good "people" skills and be very good at "reading" people (intuitive).
>Have spatial thinking skills. Examples of professionals who need spatial thinking abilities include engineers, architects, designers, artists and craftspeople, mathematicians, physicists, physicians (especially orthopedists, surgeons), and dentists.
>Often work in a job that is well below their intellectual capacities.
>Have difficulty with planning and organization.
>Be entrepreneurs, although lowered reading skills may result in difficulty maintaining a successful business.

>Skyrim
>fun gameplay
top heh

OMOD is a file format not a mod manager

And some mods only come in OMODs so using Oblivion Mod Manager is necessary for those select few

>he doesn't have a complete understanding of mod tools for Oblivion
wew lass

So, let's see them screenshots of your character fighting a dragon.

You mean, Nothing was going on back there right? Just a little sidequesting. Just a little /adventure/ right? Adult business transactions.
A little girl has no interest in that sorta stuff heh.

You first.

>hurr post le action!!! :_DD
>posts a screenshot of their hideous special snowflake Barbie with awful hair
>*shitposts some more*

Stop any time

I haven't done the main questline since I got alt start. But you know what, Ill go spawn a dragon and take some screenshots, totally forgot you can do that on the PC version.

S-stop it, it is improper to imply that a pure little girl would engage in such a lewd activity.

what happened to getting a trip? you said you would start using one like a week ago.

I haven't done the mainquest since the ayyyyarti days.

okay

that's why i'm asking for mods, dummy >:D