pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
youtube.com/watch?v=f9c_zHwqoTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello new thread.

reminder that DAN Naoto is pure and vanilla Naoto is a slut

For Cat-suya!

Reminder that you have more hours clocked on Persona 4 than there are hours left till the event.

Voice actors

That was true for me a year ago. I have played Persona games too much

>147 hours

One of two reasons.

1. Regular trends and waves in /pg/. People to hate come and go, Fuukaposters, Naotoposters, etc. It's just that gayposting has become more frequent and as always there are people who are agitated by it. There's really nothing inherently different between these but as homosexuality is a real life controversial issue and not just waifu wars there's a bit more spite behind it.

2. Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

CUTE

>knuckles

Atlus loves to hide great personas behind insufferable SLs.

Like that sports dude in P3 and Helel.

>elizabeth is almost always best or second best girl
nice

PERFECT GIRL AND CUTEST ROBOT

Posting this every thread won't compensate for the fact that Aigis shouldn't have a camel toe.

You forgot to mention that there's also some other girl in the picture

Threadly reminder not to get lost in heaven, cause they got locks on the gates.

Fumus...
Umbra...
Cruor...
Glacies...
Fill my soul with smoke

The Future comes in about 100 hours.

I used to have this as my wallpaper when I was 13 and edgy.

guys I'm getting excited for the p5 stream, wat do

Wait and play back of games like the rest of us

I'm getting excited too!
I think I'm gonna
I-I'm gonna
Oh gooood.

stop

:o)

Backlog*

ok so what if
what if you could create your own character in persona

>I'm gonna hit him with my chain, that's a good move

there's been a few MMOs based on persona 3 and i think at least one of them had character customization

Is P5 going to be another MGSV? And by that I mean a superb game that's hated because it's different?

I don't think people hated MGSV cause it was different. It was hated cause it felt unfinished and couldn't capitalize on the themes it presented well.

Everyone agreed it's one of the best in the series gameplay wise.

If I kill myself, will P5 get dual audio? What if I sacrifice Chihibro instead?

It definitely won't be MGS5 in the sense that it needs another year and a half of dev time. They haven't shut up about how much content P5 is going to have compared to all the other games in the series.

※ Please become nuisances of the day of the Tokyo Tower in the vicinity of the stand-by and other customers I would like to request that you refrain from.

But only the story is unfinished for now :^) and it had the themes were fully realised.

No dual audio, but the game will be dubbed in German instead of english

>suffering that doesn't last can be endured, and suffering that can't be endured doesn't last
thanks Epicurus, you're the best

If you kill yourself, even the Japanese version will get English audio.

So, I just finished P3FES The Journey. Was Aigis in love with the main character or something? Why was she crying at the end when the main character falls asleep?

Also, should I just watch the Answer cutscenes on youtube? Thanks.

God damn it user you just stirred up a messy situation.

Sup niggers.

Have you ever walked a girl home gently?

Racism is only allowed on /b/, Yukariposter.

Car crash. You died. Persona 5 already released.

The true love interest in P3 was that girl who wanted to get run over by Mitsuru

What are you talking about?

>you can only cry for someone's death if you loved them romantically

Who /under90hours/ here?

What if one day you realize P5 already came out and you forgot all about it? How would you feel?

What if you then found out you weren't wearing any pants? Then you woke up.

> Have you ever walked a girl home gently?

Unfortunately not. I walk girls home pretty savagely if you know what I mean.

103 hours and higher for NA you eurofags will get the timer early but not the game

Less than 97 hours here

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

95 hours here.
How does it feel to get cucked?

Countdown means shit as it's counting to your local 21:30, not JST 21:30.

>there are people in this thread that aren't posting Yukari fanart

There are also people in this thread who haven't been Qkiko'd, but that ends now!

find a flaw.
youtube.com/watch?v=f9c_zHwqoTk

yuko is better than all p4 girls combined (excluding dan naoto)

there's a brief period where it sounds like it's going to transition to doctor mario

>that one shitty fanart that yukoposters have to use cause there's literally nothing else
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

It isn't really bad desu.
I'm pretty sure I've seen better, though.

if i had the capacity to draw i would draw solely her
there are 4 other pieces of art of her that exist and two are fat fetishes

So are you gonna make a boy or a girl?

True, but doesn't apply here. That's like saying calling your bud a fag counts as homophobia.

I found 44.
Mostly are group pics, many are bad lewds and like 2 or 3 are decents pics.

WHERE IS YOUR NOSE

I mean, if you get down to it, the use of slur words in any negative context is inherently offensive to the group who's slur you're using since it equates that group with "bad," but I'm not really trying to get into an argument about the intricacies of the English language so I'll go with a polite gb2/b/.

I got it

Why is Fuuka so flat?

Offensive to hypothetical Mr Paperskin =/= racist. But we don't need another argument on /pg/ so I'll go with a polite gb2/reddit/

>it's not offensive to me so anyone who takes issue with it is a paper skinned PC thug

What does that shit above the "exit" button say?

Ay buddy it's a word on an underwater basketweaving forum. Noones taking away your welfare check or taking away your tendies. I'll leave ya alone just try and lighten up ^^

First is "discuss the situation" from what I remember and second is definitely "go to Palace". Basically it's P5's Junes rooftop.

I wonder if weather will affect anything at all in P5. I doubt it will to the extent of P4 cause that would be repetitive but maybe some actions aren't available some days. What would be the point of having the weather in the date HUD if it wasn't important?

Looks like there can be room for 4 more

2 more probably, 3 more at the most. Otherwise the buttons would cover them up. Remember, it's probably gonna be a 7 deadly sins thing.

25 party members for 25 chairs 2bh.

Is that guy on the left Lyn's bf? Or just her guitarist?

Nine deadly sins if anything. They showed nine words, not seven,

how do you pronounce ramune

What are the other two? Wikipedia says one is sadness.

>want to max Waifu's S,Link ant make her happy
>but if i do i won't be able to do all her sunday dates

halp

1.open google translate
2. set it to japanese
3. write ramune
4. click the speaker
Cavum and Irritum, hollow and useless/void. They aren't deadly sins and we're not getting Melancholy apparently.

Fuuka is modest.

rah-moon-ayyy

I still feel like they won't be playing the tarrot card system as tight as they were in the previous installments

So...

>Ruyji is going to be a dudebro who angry at society because adults don't take him seriously due to being a dudebro teen.

>Ann hates being treated like a zoo animal due to being gaijin. Basically japanese racism 101.

>Morgana seems to be a shadow who is not take seriously de to being small and look like a cat, so looks at Zorro, who is a big guy, strong and a pussy magnet.

>Yusuke's cosplay is a tanuki, which is a symbol for virility. Hashino also said Yusuke is nothing like Jun, so most likey Yusuke's drama is that people thinks he's femenine and a homo due to him looking like a fuckboi and loving art and painting. He most likely will act like a cold serious guy, but also he will autistically try to act masculine af.

Thoughs?

I'd go with that. Certain activities will be changed by the weather, but I don't expect "We gotta steal this heart before the fog or someone dies."

>He most likely will act like a cold serious guy, but also he will autistically try to act masculine af.

C-c-CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!

>google summer 2016
>mfw

It's obvious, but Yusuke x Phantom is going to be the next big Persona fujo pairing. With Phantom x Ryuji being the next.

Ann's problem is going to get P5 popularity blown up, because it relates to current times and the black jap that everyone do call cares about now

Fujoshi will ship Phantom with everyone and I will eat it up.

Jesús these all sound like Tumblr problems I hope the game isn't to much like this. Just delinquents trying to change the world from the bad adults.

You're forgetting Phantom x any male villains

Gee I can't think of any games in the series in which characters have had "Tumblr problems"

>Just delinquents trying to change the world from the bad adults.
This is the plot to P5

>Tumblr problems
what