/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Fate/0 Collab]
- April 27 to May 18
- Event Details: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160427.php
- Servants giving extra drops: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid, both Hassan, Emiya Assassin, Iskandar
- Servants listed above give extra medal drop on classes they are strong against
- Event CEs give extra medal drop according to the class of the servant it's equipped to. Shielder to all, Avenger to Cavalry and Ruler to Knight
- Complete missions for reward and to unlock more stages
- Trade medals for ascension mats and the 5* CE Final Destination
- 5* CE Final Destination - All Medal drop +2
- Drop rates are not 100%
- 0* Angra Mainyu added to FP gacha
- Caster Iri welfare, gives bonus

>[Fate/0 Collab Gacha]
Rate up in the Event gacha for the following:
- 5* Iskandar
- 5* Waver
- 4* Kiritsugu (Assassin)
- 3* Hundred-Faced Hassan
- 5* CE Pre-Awakening - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 5* CE Volumen Hydragyrum - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 4* CE Miss Loveless - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +2
- 3* CE Self Geass Scroll - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +1

>[Maximum Bond Increased]
- Level 10 bond released. You'll get a special CE after you're done bonding with them.
- Servants: Arturia, Vlad, Waver, Jeanne, Artoria Alter, Emiya, Heracles, CasCu, Kiyohime, Mata Hari
- Bond CE Gallery imgur.com/a/5zIbA
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160427

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- 10 quartz if you login during Grand Party 2016 5/3 4:00JST - 5/6 JST3:59

>Datamine
pastebin.com/LDRZ5ac5

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

canonrap.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/fa3-3-01/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HD02IA_50uvsnoLBsL0GKBvy_knV-YRyv7UqZm56CJw/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobu a CUTE.

>non-fate op image
fuck off

When you go to sleep try considering not waking up this time.We won't miss you.

xth for clown!

>people have their waifu in this franchise
Wew lad

>no other T-M girl will be as thicc as Jinako
Why is this even going on

Iri feels more like a bad 3* than 4*.
I wish I had Tamamo.

>Final ascension art has her splayed out before you with erect nipples and shit
>Muh Kerry
Cheapen her character for some otaku fapbait shit art and then don't even go all the way through with it because she's still just "Kerry's mindless drone" the character.

Edison stupidest fucking NP.

xth for best couple.

>thicc
Fuck off cancer.

She's landwhale tier.

Problem with Iri is that >muh kerry is 90% of her character in Zero.

>he wants a 5* that's worse than a 2*

What's wrong with that?

Damn son. You bad at math.

I'm not sure what that has to do with being cuckbait though. Medb is cuckbait. Iri is actually quite the opposite.

I'd spear that whale for its blubber

Medb isn't exactly cuckbait if she's that upfront about it. It's only cuckbait if they tease you into thinking she'll be yours and then goes off with everyone else, like Nero.

>5* = Tamamo
>2* = Andersen
>Tamamo is less useful than Andersen as a support
>Tamamofags keep trying to justify using her by mentioning complicated setups that require you rolling other 5* servants for muh NP spam team

NOBU!

What's the obsession with cucks again?
There's thousands of people playing with your "waifu" right now.

autists gonna aut

People like buzzwords.
And this general is filled with people needing braintreatment or actualfaggots.

>There's thousands of people playing with your "waifu" right now.
Not canon, nice try Gilfag

But user, what if your waifu is real?

Are there VPNs for tablets?

I actually am going for NP spam.
Tamamo's also a cute girl.
Also >being this much of an elitist in a mobagay
Really?

Being a cuck is enjoying the fact that she goes and fucks everyone else, rather than you. Which is exactly why it fits Medb. People who like Medb for anything other than her design are people who like being cuckholde, so it makes no sense for "cuckbait" being someone who tries to hide the fact that they are cuckholding you. As hard as it is to believe, cucks like being cucks.

Countless. Check the google playstore.

Speaking of, anyone got that screenshot of the post of that cuck holding her wife's hand while she is being fucked by another man and his post illustrates how there's "trust" going on giving him happiness or some shit

>meh this Iri is so shit!!! would prefer tamamo!!
>user why would you want a shit servant?
>WHY ARE YOU AN ELITIST

kek

What's wrong with being a cuck?

I think a more pertinent question would be "what is right with being a cuck"?

Damage control

Have I made a terrible mistake, grinding for the CEs in the shop before finishing the story?

>really?
Boy just where do you think we are?

>Being a cuck is enjoying the fact that she goes and fucks everyone else, rather than you.
That's not what being a cuckold is. Consult a dictionary of this confuses you.

Yes. Always save at least two CEs in the shop for the final day, because you'll probably get a few to drop.

So would it be more accurate to call irisviel a tease?

It implies a severely low degree of self-worth and a belief that one is not worthy of being desired or cherished, which can lead to self-destructive and emotionally damaging behavior.

Anyone got an alt gathering dust they're willing to give a newfag?

Mizuki Nana servant WHEN

If I started today how fucked am I on clearing out the event as a new player? How far could friends carry me?

If it's inadvertent or unbeknownst, sure, but that's not applicable to a situation involving fictional characters.

git gud

You won't be able to complete the story but you can probably get a good bit of shit out of the shop.

Would I be able to get Iri?

very easily all the way
But no one cares about new players and is using shit servants that give bonuses
Overall you will get pretty far anyway cause aside from ex quests nothing is remotely any shade of difficult.

Post inventory

But I just want to stop using these shitty Servants and go back to teams I actually like.

Besides, this CE is good enough that I don't mind if I end up with an extra unascended copy or two.

Honestly you'll get through it just fine with good supports. The only time you'll likely have trouble is the EX quests but you can use CS on those.

Maybe.

Completing the story means getting Iri, so no. You'll eventually reach the point where you're at 40-50 AP limit but each run in the event is too much to refill it through levelling, so you'd have to use Quartz for that, which I wouldn't recommend. And the event only gives you 4-6 apples I believe. It's simply a matter of not having enough AP.

I completed Act 17, anyone knows what I need to do next to unlock 18?

No, being a cuckold is really not the same as getting off to the idea of your spouse fucking people other than you. Again, consult a dictionary. What you're talking about is cuckold fetishism. There's a clear distinction.

canonrap.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/fa3-3-01/

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HD02IA_50uvsnoLBsL0GKBvy_knV-YRyv7UqZm56CJw/edit#gid=0

>Tamamofags keep trying to justify using her by mentioning complicated setups that require you rolling other 5* servants for muh NP spam team
Or just Shiki

And if you're not enjoying that, you're certainly not enjoying a character like Medb.
You do not have to be into it intrinsically, but if not, then it would be a colossal minus to that style of character and you wouldn't like them.

Eventually. Start now and do your best, but don't be disappointed if you don't manage to get her. Read the FAQ in the OP and most of the basics should be answered, also read the translated event news on Cirno and refer to the spreadsheet for most event questions. I don't have a link to the spreadsheet right now, but you should be able to find it in the last threads or maybe someone posts it.

>hate playing my account
>don't want to go le reddit to sell or buy a new one
>depleted all source of quartz besides upcoming DW fuckups

Isn't this the faggot that translates majutsu as thaumaturgy?

Fuck that faggot.

That's beside the point.

Does anyone actually care about that sort of thing?
Anything that means "magic but not ~~MAGIC~~" is acceptable.
Nobody cares about the original definition of 'thaumaturgy'.

Nanoha collab, a saberface or other guaranteed to be popular servant in the leak.

Perfect, found what I've been looking for.
Thank you!

Let 'er rip

>Does anyone actually care about that sort of thing?
People who ask for consistency in their works belonging to the same universe? To be honest, magecraft is also a bit weird, so we should go with mcjon's translation: sorcery for majutsu.

Shittiest, laziest and most bullshit NP-to-lore list

>Marie
>Edison
>Helena
>Medb

Now you go.

>Now you go.
No, you go.

Spinning it out at the speed of sound
Gonna rip it up, another bet is down
We're the team with the bang!
Our gang-- is the one that's gonna win!

Is there a list of characters with OP hit counts? Like Iksander's buster and Okita's quick

I have both Vlad and Tamamo.

Can confirm the "combo" is a joke and that I usually run santa alter or caster Liz instead of Tamamo because she's dumpster tier.

Her cloaked art and sprite is actually really hot. At angles it seems like she is panty-less, especially in sprite form in NP pre-attack.

You seem to be missing the fact that this started with one user claiming that Iri was cuckbait, which I asked for elaboration on. You're right if we're talking about cukholding in general, one does not have to have a cuck fetish to be cuckholded, but I was talking about the fact that Iri makes no sense as an object in a cuckholding fetish, as opposed to, say, Medb. In that respect, Iri absolutely is not cuckbaiting. Which was the point, although I acknowledge that it might not have been very clear given that this started at the end of the last thread.

Did i fucked up?

Every single >it is totally not excalibur.

I also have Tamamo.

Gameplay: shit/10
Waifu: 100/10

That's how Tamamo rolls.

Edison's NP is way more justifiable than 2/3 of the shit they gave to Nobunaga just because of nationality nippon strong wank

>tfw finally became one of those fags who hoard Quartz for a specific servant / event
>spent all my Quartz on this shitty event
Am I too late to start?

You still need like 2x Twice CE or something ridiculous to make it work

>1 hit buster
>OP hit count
So this is the power of BROSKANDARfags

>show funneh big logo
>justifiable

It's less justifiable than his own stupid lion head.

Which Servant has the best smelling vagina?

>stopping at 9
yes

(You)

I actually think Tamamo can be pretty good in the right circumstances. I did that Assassin mission in the Da Vinci event and was caught completely blind-sided, luckily I had Tamamo and she carried me through it (she was on her own for most of the third wave).

>Iskander Buster
>OP hit count

Excuse me?

Jannu. I can smell it oh yes.

i have no rainbown cubes senpai.

That's very nice of you. Thank you.

Honestly, the only problem with "magecraft" is that it isn't an actual word.

And if we're talking consistency, hasn't "sorcery" been used for mahou at some point?

Lalter's 3-hit arts is pretty useful.

GOOD SNEK