Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Almost lost it edition
Previous TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/138278107/#138302051
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333aaa.152535.1f3f4f.1f284a91
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333aaa.152535.1e233e4e.1f213d8f91
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/b2tttddo9o/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for please leave pointless off topic drama behind!

anime tiddies

how'd i do guys

>He's afraid of receiving likes

This is a big cannon

Reminder to stack CON

should I buy that costume and hairstyle on the right, or keep the wugushi costume?

So uh, sorry to say it but this happened.

That's a muzzle loading bombard, not a cannon. You can tell by the shape of the tubeshaft and method casting.

Wugu
Or if you have it, QS

And do no damage? Im not falling for your shitty MEME

Absolute.
Madman.

Or just a retard who got luckier than he'll ever realize with the local mobs.

lolipan guild is the best guild

I want /k/ to stay.

>lolipan guild is the best guild

All your shitter tier guilds will be irrelevant in late game content and hard dungeons.

>naziboat leaking into /tosg/
quit while you're ahead jintello

Can you guys post some cute character emotes pics? My friend needs convincing to join this.

Been around far longer than the general you're coming from.

When will IMC please give clerics a "heal tiles don't interact with bowfags" attribute?

If they're gonna be prancing around with no con investment and believing nothing will touch them, we don't need them hogging up 6-7 heal tiles when a boss invariably brings them down to a sliver of health when they're lucky enough to not get one-shotted.

I hate whoever invented and use the party finder.

This shit is ASSFAGGOTS tier cancer.

remember to bully koenig

That isn't real

>not ERPing with her each day in discord
newfriends pls

I want Koenig's big kitty titties to bully my 5in clit

>wugushi is shit
>meet one in mission
>he literally assrapes the boss on his own

thanks again misinfo agents

>Her

Is Fletcher really that expensive of a class? Will I literally become poor playing it to the point I have to sell myself for silver?

I really wanna party with Koenig because of all this because I feel bad for them and wanna help them. Nobody deserves this bullying unless they actually try to bug people.

here we go again

i see you saw me in action again

I understand your pain but even if they had more con they'll still be taking the same amount of damage and using up the same amount of tiles so what the fuck are you talking about?

>tfw you are 6k+ @dota
>tfw you finished hard on S / A+ all levels in Hardline Miami 2
>you do everything quick, your moves are on point, you are always tanking and doing the biggest damage at the same time in dungeons
>those random tos scrubs are some filthy casuls from casul games who never achieved anything
>their heals are slow, their positioning is retarded, they cannot even press buttons fast enough to deal good damage

Yeah, I'm also talking about you /tosg/ you filthy casuls.

>color of hair
SLUT!

>socks
NICE

Are you the same 3rd worlder from last thread? If so I have a question for you:

>dota
>hotline miami
you are the casual

roll

>0~3: Swordman > Peltasta > Hoplite(2) > Corsair (2) > Dragoon
>4~6: Swordman > Peltasta > Hoplite(2) > Corsair (2) > Doppel
>7~9: Swordman > Peltasta > Hoplite(2) > Corsair (2) > Shinobi

I am not.

It looks fine for a hybrid monk build that wants to use various skills but obviously they won't perform as well though.
I mean there are 0 str melee and 0 int wizards still doing damage so having fucked up stats won't really matter much.

t: 2k shitter / C- @HM

>asked how to get people to unlike
>get super bullied
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/138278107/#138302051

cyka

no guild for you хa-хa пидop

>6k+

Please, win a lan before you talk

So is Capyba still lurking? Your guild won't allow swordies and boys? Is this true!?!

Okay down the earth honest to goddess question. If I was in your guild as a Pelta 3 Squire 3 would you not invite me to dungeon/grinding parties because of it, or is mobbing/food enough contribution?

>rubbing her hamster
S-slut.

Yes

Need opinions, I'm currently this build with the majority of my points into Int and 70 in Con.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333aaa.152535.1f3f4f.1f284a91

However, I'm considering using my stat+skill reset potions to modify my build to this build, instead focusing on spirit and Con as a form of party support, foregoing some damage. Does anybody have a strong opinion on this?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333aaa.152535.1e233e4e.1f213d8f91

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE DO THAT???????????????? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait that's not an emote

What if I have 2 characters? One boy, one girl? What if they are both swordies? Does this mean I have to find another guild to give my 150 talt to?

That wasn't Capyba

I'm not a baby to visit kindergarten LANs.

I'm a big NEET deal and I'm NOT going to leave my home.

I want /mbgg/ to stay.[/stay]

I wouldn't be all that excited about having you in the early and mid game, but late game you would be my first pick for the swordsman spot in the party. In grinding groups nobody recruits swordsmen for damage anymore now that I'm in the higher levels, all that's asked of them is to have pelt and the aggro attribute toggled on.

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/b2tttddo9o/

Please help me out. I know mobbing is big in this so I still picked up Crossfire, but I love the idea of firing off non stop quick shots to kill individual targets instead. Is Fletcher viable for this or possibly Ranger? Musketeer seemed to have too long of cooldowns, and I didnt wanna build into auto attacking either. I liked the feeling of Double Strafe in RO.

>high spr
>only affects zalciai and magic defense
Why?
>daino 14
Overkill.

True, that was a lier.
Im the real Capyba and i just quit the game. Deleted all my Chars. You guys are all faggots and should KYSMM

Wugushi was build-of-kings tier back in beta. Dunno where this "It's shit" meme came from.

tfw no damage

But he's right here in my fun list. H-how could you lie to us like this user!?

As of right now, you're the only person to get a non 0 trip on Veeky Forums.
You rolled a 7, and you're using that build instead of the 0 build.
I'm picking the lesser of three evils. Be grateful.

So you're saying theres a chance? Thats all I needed to know about that then. If I am leveling with friend(s) should I invest in CON and just dedicate to my masochistic future?

In case there are any SEA night owls right now who wants to join Comfy, I'll be on until morning.

- First come first serve basis (16/26)
- Pinoys are allowed for as long as they speak English. Any non-English on the guild chat and you're out.
- Broken English is acceptable as long as you don't mangle it too much.
- Perma-war with pinoy guilds
- No level/class requirement, we'll cross the PvP/GvG/ET bridge together when we get there
- Talt for the guild tower will be on donation basis, top talt gets special favors

Today i met a wizard that used lethargy when playing on my wizard alt and i also used it despise having no classes who could take advantage of it in our party.

Nope user. F-List updates once per hour. I just deleted. for real my niggas.

>Knight leggings/armor recipe
>Only requires the recipe to make
>Bang on a piece of paper a few times
>???

Fucking paper man

>Im the real Capyba and i just quit the game. Deleted all my Chars. You guys are all faggots and should KYSMM
>So is Capyba still lurking? Your guild won't allow swordies and boys? Is this true!?!
>That wasn't Capyba

Literally WHO

itll put out the damage but you'll be chugging potions like a madman if you dont make an effort to mob.

>it's another bully all your party members and not show your own build episode

That shit works on bosses and people dont even know.

SLUTS

don't worry user, he was wiz3>ele3 and he raped the dungeon solo

I don't even know why wizard c3 > elemental c3 join queues!!!

they can solo grind Storage without a healer or a tank!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A JOKE ALL THE OTHER CLASSES

I FUCKING SOLO EVERYTHING AND I JUST CAST QUICK CAST > FROST CLOUD FOR BILLIONS OF DAMAGE

THIS GAME IS A JOKE AND I OWN IT HAHAHAHAHA

>4 clerics in dungeon run
>Smoothest dungeon run ever

Time to roll a Pardoner

EU Lolipan

>tfw you have peltasta circle, other circles are hoppo
>tfw I tank, I hold aggro
>tfw I do damage the other shit tank always loses aggro

?

I don't think that's an oblation box. I refuse to believe anybody is that stupid.

Wugushi dots are global, you just slapped the boss with your assrape cunt destroyer dot of lvl 999?
Enjoy a low level wugushi overwriting it with his shitty lvl 1 dot of lol u suck.

>mfw the tank gets the boss to kill a afk player right before the boss dies in missons

Whats so special about a Tanu Flower?

>having provoke attribute on when you're not the tank

I bet you also played a huntard and kept your pet's growl on.

:3

Oh, it really isn't
It's time that I roll one anyways.

>EU Lolipan

EU WHO

I don't even know who this is or have I ever heard of him but this always cracks me up when is see this

>even more dead than Clover

>Material (103)
yep, that is inventory. calm your anime tiddies

>Have 5000 HP
>Take 4000 damage
>Chew through gorillion heal tiles
>Have 10000 HP
>Take 4000 damage
>Chew through half as many

kys dudebro

>Dota

The Discordfags free server