- Theatre of Dreams, Horde

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance

Heroes-WoW
Lvl 255 memeserver

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Lordaeron best wotlk server

l4g is a great server so far

I just came home to find all the crazy Nost shit. it looks like everyone who played on Nostalrius just fucking turned on them as soon as they said they weren't releasing the source code.

Does this mean Kronos is just...the staple vanilla server now? It'll be weeks before Nost meets with blizzard, and they'll probably want to implement some bullshit pristine realm shit anyway.

Real thread.

First thread after the bump limit.

>leaving guilds out the the op
for shame tyrannis

Vengeance Horde WWU

I'm putting my money on blizzard stalling nost and their talks are just bait for them to legally stop them from releasing anything.

not a single /wpsg/ guild left out of that OP except vengeance shills

Not even playing on either server but there are more active people in Pillar Men than in Funserver by a LOT. Asscobra already abandoned Excalibur too

This is the best op we've had in like a week.

The moment they step foot on US soil, they're going to be completely at Blizzard's mercy. If they think they're actually going to be able to bargain for anything, they're going to be in for a real shock.

who gives a shit about asscobra?

he's the leader, and the cobecore circlejerk follows him everywhere

Excalibur's guild should post a screen shot of their guild roster right now to prove that they are more of a wpsg guild than

except the cobecore circle jerk is like 5-7 people

you should because otherwise you wouldnt be raiding on any server. face it, he dropped excal already theres no point.

And when people see that those 5-7 people are playing on a server, more usually join

It depends on one thing for the Nostalrius staff. If any of them have taken part in the 3rd party RMT (real money transactions) for virtual goods or services and it can be proven, yeah, they can be taken to court. If they also provided a means of obtaining the 1.12.1 client in a way that doesn't involve a legal sale, that's also an issue.

There's nothing else they're possibly guilty of though. Blizzard couldn't do a damned thing to them IF they kept a clean house (which I doubt), and there is no legal means of keeping Nostalrius from releasing their core back to the public since the Mangos project it was taken from is crowd sourced, free for everyone to obtain and work on. Since the Mangos core doesn't have a shred of Blizzard script to it, there's nothing illegal about obtaining it, adding to it, and releasing it at all. Nadda.

I think Nost's staff is dirty, Blizzard knows it, and this whole thing is a sham that the staff is going along with rather than have an investigation and big reveal of what they were doing in a lawsuit.

I've raided with wpsg on 4 servers all bar ToD had no 'cobecore' in it.

Welp, Ruslan, Yarrick, Snack, Chicken Lord, Aerobatics, Bigwarlockguy, Pancakes, Ghettoblasta, Ituh, Wambulance, Harmoo, Maiwaifu

That's more than 5-7 people. Your shit guild is dead come to the real server on vengeance.

Reminder that on vengeance alliance is the only TBC /wpsg/ guild.

Excalicuck guild is dead.

L4G guild is dead.

Survives and thrives.

Pickles and friends are a cancer to this general.

Fucking off yourself tyrannis you fucking slav.

>if you played tod you're in the asscobra circle jerk

>if these people do not play on your server your server is dead
>plays on a server without these people

uhh alright

Post the excalibur guild roster.

Those people follow him everywhere he goes. If he'd open his eyes and realize vengeance is the promised land for TBC we'd be the best guild this general has ever seen.

>vengeance is the promised land for TBC
>broken kara is the only raid out
>the server is more than an year old

why the fuck are people playing vinjins when HellGround is just objectively better?

I don't understand. That server was tried, and deemed shit, over a year ago already.

you've literally just declared your guild dead and are now backpeddaling

>i-if cobe joined us

fuck off

Dude what i joined pillar men yesterday and it was just as dead as those other guilds

>vengeance

Excalibur has raiders.
Vinginz doesn't, the only lvl 70 left you. :v)

Vinjinz kids are legit retarded and/or new. It's easy to get tricked when you're new.

Vengeance is basically a new server with okay scripting.

Why all the hate?

As if he couldn't be more annoying.

because the scripting is far, far from okay

>t4 has been out for 2 years
>only karazhan is scripted, and poorly at that

wow this is meta snack

server is 1 year old, so t4 being 2 years old is a bit doubtful.

and why do you say kara is poorly scripted?

>basically new
>year and a half old
>kara was released 5 months ago

you guys want to hear a joke?

snack got boh

>okay scripting
top kek

like first few mobs in ramparts, the most basic dungeon in TBC, are not working as intended. (houndmaster spawns a million hounds)

caster mobs in general are not working as intended. sometimes they just don't cast, and instead opt to just stand there and stare at you

LoS issues up the ass.

npcs don't patrol. like at all.

quest items don't visually dissapear when the quest item gets looted by someone like 80% of the time.

mobs randomly evade and ignore you

although the scripting quality isn't even the most laughable thing about the server, it's how slow they do... anything. the server has been up for over 1 & ½ years and still has all of the above issues, plus not even all of Kara, the only raid instance they have available, is released (Nightbane isn't out if I remember correctly)

the server is dogshit. these are all issues that were there over a year ago, and they never bothered fixing.

>the Snack "I can't reach 4k dps on Patchwerk" McOgrelord got BoH

>why do you say kara is poorly scripted?
i find it hard to believe you haven't seen the prince video spammed

I seriously can't wrap my mind around it, people are actually playing on vengeace, despite all we know about it?

Dickriding and desperation go a long way.

Holy shit, tyrannis is going to new lengths with these thread wars.

l4g shills in full force tonight boys

some niggers already doing karazhan on l4g
nice prequest xdxd

l4g is unironnically better than vengeance, its an actual fresh start instead of people running around in full karazhan gear

The relm label;ed international progress?

Did you have a stroke?

We got a L4G guild yet?

yes whisper Deadassassin for invite

Don't think so. People still just testing the waters. It feels pretty buggy so far by not much worse than vengeance. PlayTBC probably won't be better either.

Since tbc is absolute garbage, what wotlk server should I roll? what faction is on tod?

xcal hello? also guild leadership being passed on/new guild when?

Horde

Does Lordaeron typicially experience queues like this?

What's a good WOTLK/TBC server besides theater of dreams/Vengeance?

Is there a mage macro for eating and drinking at the same time?

#showtooltip Conjured Cinnamon Roll
/use Conjured Cinnamon Roll
/use Conjured Crystal Water

Trying to get it working.

>not much worse than vengeance

it's twice as good, vengeance shills need to fuck off

Confirmed vengeance bugs after 1+ year of release:

like first few mobs in ramparts, the most basic dungeon in TBC, are not working as intended. (houndmaster spawns a million hounds)

caster mobs in general are not working as intended. sometimes they just don't cast, and instead opt to just stand there and stare at you

LoS issues up the ass.

npcs don't patrol. like at all.

quest items don't visually dissapear when the quest item gets looted by someone like 80% of the time.

mobs randomly evade and ignore you

although the scripting quality isn't even the most laughable thing about the server, it's how slow they do... anything. the server has been up for over 1 & ½ years and still has all of the above issues, plus not even all of Kara, the only raid instance they have available, is released (Nightbane isn't out if I remember correctly)

the server is dogshit. these are all issues that were there over a year ago, and they never bothered fixing.

Stop trying to shill your shitty server.
Arenas and BGs don't even work on l4g, Ramparts is even worse on l4g.

Go fuck yourself.

Considering Vengence keeps going down today idk why you feel the need to shill.

that should work on later wow version and if its vanilla you are playing might need to get supermacro addon

>shilling

i'm anti shilling, saving those pour souls you con into playing on the same pile of shit you play on

Probably need the addon this is 2.4.3 tbc.

Is there a npc to port you from stormwind to the dark portal?

Also any tricks to l4g? Console commands to change rates or anything?

Is this all blizzlike would kinda like fast rep.

I said that it wasn't much worse than vengeance and it's only just released. Don't be so defensive.

Tyrannis is by far the worst this general has seen

>thread wars
>splitting the community because he has autistic fits for being treated "unfair"

you can tell this dumb nigger has built up issues fighting over scraps of dirt with his little autistic brother, the moment he feels someone is getting something he aint he flips his shit

He's a typical trump supporter.
Dumb as fuck.

>loot council on Atlantiss
hah see ya

yea there are queues all the time because they fake their population

the vengeance guild is horde right

Yes

Invite shillbot

He's definitely in the guild already.

Well it seems both vengence and l4g are shitting themselves today.

Anyone have a link to the 2.4.3 frost mage leveling spec?

are you serious? for leveling just go fucking all in frost or atleast get clearcasting in arcane

All frost fgt

It all looks good though was looking for some priorities

nvm just click whatever i want most first.

on Excalibur under new leadership, get in quick and secure your core slot. KZ on farm, lf10m na grulla dst reserved

>reserved items
nice guild xd

REAL THREAD

>leaving out the one and only raiding wpsg guild

you officially started thread wars Tyrannis good job

Is there an Alliance guild on ToD?

Reminder that this has been up for hours and has all the guilds

/wpsg/ on Atlantiss(CATACLYSM) WWU

Roll whatever you want, but if you can't decide we could use a:
>Feral Tank
>Healers in general
>A rogue

First raid Friday 22:00 ST

Discord channel: discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY

Pic related, results of the raid poll

No.

The one that was there 2 months ago had 4 people leveling and they all switched to horde when started raiding.

Kys tyrannis

You're really close to getting kicked from discord.

Out of Curiosity Lads, I haven't played wow in about 4 years, but used to be really into it. Yet I need to ask you guys if you recognize a certain Private Server

However, once I played on server that had really quick leveling and boosted stats, a clear funserver, yet what really amazed me was a dropchance with every enemy for a morphose item, that allows you to transform into said npc

I loved that, and had collected countless morphs, then through an injustice I was banned from that server. And after not thinking about it for years, I can't help but wonder which server it was, and if these features exist in any current server?

Thanks if anyone cares to answer or has even an idea where I could continue my search

real

If I start leveling a rogue will there be 10 already by the time I hit 85

thread

doubt it

Unban pickles and grimlic
Keep glaston banned
Ban tyrannis

#freepickles

How does atlantiss compare to warmane?

Posting in real thread

Curious about this too