/Fog/ - Fallout General

>Frankly, if Van Buren had actually released, it would've bankrupted Black Isle and Fallout would be dead as we know it, and so would one of the greatest RPG Companies of our time
-Edition

>CK when?
It's already out, you idiots. Get cracking on modding in Super Mutants, please.
youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Where to Buy Fallout 4:
store.steampowered.com/app/377160/

>Fallout Official Discussion Forum (Bethesda Game Studios Website - They actually read what's posted there):
community.bethesda.net/community/fallout

>Fallout Universe Aesthetic/Cultural Design Help (Modding help with aesthetics):
pastebin.com/t3ruiDBK

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Additional Material of the overall Universe Aesthetic of Fallout:
reddit.com/r/RetroFuturism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googie_architecture
(If you don't follow this Aesthetic, I'll hunt you down and gut you. -Retroboy)

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS AND I DIDN'T ALREADY GOOGLE WHERE TO FIND THE FIX!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>/aco/ Thread for fapping to Fallout smut
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-Bethesda IP Buyout Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0W8TJ7ZW7Fj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder: DDProductions is the best mod author to walk this earth. /fog/ is just jealous at darren that's why they hate him.

darren pls stop samefagging to shill your shitmods

frog suit where?

>Embed Embed Embed Embed Embed

Fallout series was never that good an RPG

post new vegas 2 predictions

Go fap to elianora.

>jealous of a no talent fat piece of shit who's a beta orbiter of a 4/10
yeah there's a lot to be jealous of
ayy lmaos everywhere

>checks out Elianora profile
>she's Finnish

that explains it.

If you hate his mods so much make a better one yourself and also there is a reason why ddproductions mods
appears on mxr videos frequently and not trainwize's mods

around Finns the ice is thin!

Because DDprod shit out more mods and Trainwiz does quality. Of course Wheels of Lull was presented by MXR.

What lame bait is that, moron?

With Avellone gone Obsidian might actually make something outside of the desert with actual nuanced story rather than just a bunch of expositional dialogue and without a transgendered self-insert with possible cuckold undertones as the final actual "boss" of the game.

Still holding out hope that Sawyers tweet was actually for a scouting trip like he did for NV. He was excited and made a mistake and then denied it so he wouldn't break NDA like three dog did and get removed from the project.

>if you don't like it do it yourself

yeah because someone will spend months to make a mod just to prove you wrong. Even tho no matter he made you would say it's shit. Which makes your argument weak as heel.

> MxR video
> Horny male with clickbait thumbnail that don't really explain the point of the mod, just being surprised by how "good" they are

> " Make a better mods yourself if you hate
his's!!!!!! "

it's like i cannot criticize something, when your house has been badly built i don't think the ones you employed to build it will tell you to make your own. Get out darren.

So I finally decided on a solid roleplay reason I can have my Survival tech-raider character seek to join the BoS after using every opportunity to murder them and steal their shit -- since I decided to advance the plot a bit further I remember the bit about having to build that massive technological contraption, and I can use that as an excuse as "infiltrating" their ranks and using their egghead team to do it for me. Never quite committed to the Minutemen after rescuing them in Concord so the character has no reason to believe they'd be capable of it, and frankly the opportunity to loot the Institute is as powerful (if not more powerful) a motivator as finding Shaun.

Afterwards I guess I can determine that I either have a change of heart and fully embrace the Brotherhood life, grudgingly accepting that they've given a somewhat meaningless life scavenging the wastes some sense of direction, OR simply decide to continue on my marauding ways and blast them out of the sky.

>Months
lmao

so do trainwizs
quality>quantity
ddprod has shat out like 20 settlement altering mods and as I heard it one of them breaks upon uninstall

vocaroo.com/i/s0W8TJ7ZW7Fj

You know I think Buffscale is just a Spider-Man fan. He's a bit spergy but you could cut him some slack. After all, comic writers in the 60's, 70's, and 80's thought that shitty line was okay.

Can you put that in greentext? I don't have the attention span to read whole sentences.