/fog/ Fallout General

Quit Deleting the Thread Edition

>CK when?
Now
youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>/aco/ Thread (Buffscale stay away)
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0W8TJ7ZW7Fj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Piper exists irl

waifus and lore, living in harmony

nexus e-drama shitters get out stay out

>Not using the new Thread OP

You fucked up.

Inb4 thread deleted and everyone's banned

reminder that fallout 4 should be renamed to Wasted potential 2 because of what bethesda could have done with it but they just liked to casualize it more than fallout 3

looks gross, just like in game

But NV already holds that title.
Seeing as they cut 3 games worth of content from it.

god I hate faggots making threads whilst using the vanilla extension

she married to channing tatum

DDRproductions is a dedicated and a good modder. He has a good sense humour and is generally a nice person, unlike trainwiz. /fog/ if you hate darren so much make better mods yourself then. At least some of us enjoys his mods.

holy shit
this

vocaroo.com/i/s0W8TJ7ZW7Fj
Third times the charm i guess

Darren, i already told you to get out, you're just jealous about how Trainwiz has been acknowledged to be one of the best modders of the game. Atleast he's the one that shared us the fact that they used a hat for the train in broken steel.

look at that massive philtrum. alpha AF desu d e s u

that thing is fucking disgusting. jesus, moses, mohhomed please mercy kill me

If you hate Trainwiz so much make better mods yourself then.

Post the last screenshot of your character.

>Quit Deleting the Thread
there doesn't need to be 2 generals at once, wait til page 10

Quickly, post your Cait.

So I finally decided on a solid roleplay reason I can have my Survival tech-raider character seek to join the BoS after using every opportunity to murder them and steal their shit -- since I decided to advance the plot a bit further I remember the bit about having to build that massive technological contraption, and I can use that as an excuse as "infiltrating" their ranks and using their egghead team to do it for me. Since I never quite committed to the Minutemen after rescuing them in Concord so the character has no reason to believe they'd be capable of it, and frankly the opportunity to loot the Institute is as powerful (if not more powerful) a motivator as finding Shaun.

Afterwards I guess I can determine that I either have a change of heart and fully embrace the Brotherhood life, grudgingly accepting that they've given a somewhat meaningless life scavenging the wastes some sense of direction, OR simply decide to continue on my marauding ways and blast them out of the sky.

Wait till the thread gets bumped off first, that way you can be sure no-one will dare post in a clearly dead thread and you won't miss out on any of the shitposts.

desu wouldn't be gross if you didn't make her skin wasn't as pale as fuck. also different hair

Still need that in greentext form. Don't have the attention span to comprehend full sentences.

And a greentext for the person with the low attention-span as requested

>finally decide on a solid roleplay reason I can have my Survival tech-raider character go BoS after using every opportunity to murder them and steal their shit
>advance plot a bit further and remember the bit about having to build that massive technological contraption
>never committed to Minutemen after Concord rescue, so no reason to believe they can do it anyway
>so motherFUCK Preston Garvey and his tagalongs
>infiltrate BoS ranks!
>make the fuckers build it for me!
>????
>profit!
>opportunity to loot Institute too good to let negative feelings for Brotherhood get in way of all that lootable tech
>Afterwards, will determine that character either has a change of heart and embrace Brohood Life, if grudgingly
>or just blow their ship out of the sky and piss on its ashes as was original plan

Too many complete sentences for me famalam.
*walks away*

I got this mod just to take some screenshots.

>make better mods yourself
By not making any mods, we've already made better mods than Darren.

I'm almost shitposting, my current Cait is slighly different now, but when I posted that pic some people got triggered

Actually DDProductions is acknowledged to be one of the best modders in the community even surpassing Giskard. Trainwiz is only the best modder according to bethdeasa, which no one takes their opinion seriously.

more like run-on sentences

almost
:^)

ok fully
:^)

It's ok Cait is secretly my favorite follower and I like your mod.Post new version

Hot garbage desu

Where can you get that outfit back?

suitcases

It's actually 2nd last, the last image was not appropriate for a christian imageboard.

I've been making some facial tweaks, thoughts? Fleshed out the lips and tried to bring back a little asymmetry to the mouth area that was in the 'original concept'.

>downloading a mod just to show other people who have most likely seen it and your character a million times already
>literally playing with barbies
>you're not even good at it

Apparently the dude ported this over from Oblivion.

So I was thinking of getting back into this with the latest patch but some of the mods I installed doesn't work. Full dialogue clearly works but I can't find any sign of Armorsmith or Spring Cleaning working.

I have tried both things in that pastebin so what do I try next?

sh-shut up

A match made in Heaven.

What perks should I take if I'm running automatics besides commando and don't plan to use VATS

look like moira brown from FO3 but with white hairs

Why are her hips so low?

>Using the default dialogue wheel

>Saying something that might be against obsidian is what /v/ does
>Implying the amount of content cut from NV isn't a well known fact
Maybe you should go there yourself.

They look fine to me.

>Everdeen

Nice meme.

I will never understand why anyone would take screenshots. Sure, if it's a weird bug, situation or item and you need to, for some reason, show it to someone, yes, i get that but taking screenshots just for shits and giggles seems pointless to me. It's like with people taking pictures of their food.

This is also a nice meme

I'm sorry, I forgot this was a bad waifu safespace.
I wouldn't mind so much if he had decent images but it's just the same character standing in an open field in a different outfit every time, there's no framing or interesting lighting tricks or even a decent pose.
He's putting 0 effort in and expecting praise for muh high test when she hasn't even got that much going on.

>Everdeen
not Evermeme come on user you can do better than that

>le its canon because it says it in the artbook

Not him but Fallout 4 has a shit-ton of cut stuff just within it's game files, and didn't deliver much in the main game beyond gimmicks.

NV at least provided a good amount of content before having to cut stuff because they over-stretched.

Finally, Bethesda had what, 8 years to develop Fo4? Obsidian had 18 months.

I don't think it's unfair to say Fo4 steals the Wasted Potential crown from NV based on that alone.

i like everything about this. nice work a n o n

>>railroad
Terrible taste

Welp, nevermind. It was the asterisk thing.

Nice blog.

are you a synth

>Edgy: Environmental Storytelling™ Edition

Me neither, bro. Me neither.

It's retarded as selfies or taking picture of their food, like you said.

why is it that fallout 3 had better urban design than fallout 4?

>Black Pipboy

>Being a railroad justice warrior
>Not being a BoS or Institute shitlord

Why are you posting a Bioshock Infinite screenshot in a Fallout thread?

But it didn't.

felt way more like a city than boston did
boston in fallout 4 felt so fucking small and cramped espically when all the buildings look like they're made to save space and when there's raiders every 3 feet

Nice/Meme

Opinions?

I prefered Fallout 4's to be honest. Less monotonous. One part of DC could look very much like the other, especially with constant tube stations.

I actually haven't done a Railroad playthrough yet. Stole that shit while I was farming Gauss Rifles off of Railroad heavies

As somebody that lives in boston that's hwo boston is right now. Streets small as fuck and no real high-rises (except the financial area)

But why are you a tech-raider?

You're a loving parent, either a honourable soldier or a good-wife lawyer, who is looking for his child, user.

Good start - but needs work
See me after class

>boston in fallout 4 felt so fucking small and cramped
So it felt like a city.

Because you're supposed to wear a fedora.

No, I'm serious.

Because faggots here love to break the lore and theme of the game to show off their special snowflake.

I think they just over designed the urban areas. In 3 and NV you have wide streets and craters but in 4 you can't go 10ft without tripping over a car, burned out bus or trashcan.

>people try to rp
>"lolz nice lore-raping, faggot"

No it felt like a fucking neighborhood

Skyscrapers that are like 10 x 10 meters in diameter, because they can't be assed to make the city a seperate world space, and so have to save space

Just look at diamond city compared to the city, they made diamond city/fenway park to scale, and it makes the city look utterly pathetic because the city is so small

wow, a city filled with cars and public transport? What next, buildings? Only Bethesda can be this terrible.

>that city
Holy shit todd is a hack

Your screenshot game is weak senpai.
Use
>TFC 1
>fov XX (where XX is your desired fov) 45 for portraits 75 for landscape is a very rough guide. It's sort of like zoom/changing the lens
>sucsm 4 to slow the camera to a reasonable speed

It's fun to fiddle around with. I enjoy taking them more than sharing, but it's nice to put with a post, gives some content to the thread and it can show people mods they might like. Sometimes it's nice to 'talk shop' about it. I'm a retard, I know this.

Not sure if that's a good thing, but sure.

Any advice would be be appreciated.

I chose to avoid Concord and even Sanctuary near the start of the game to just sort of wander off doing my own thing, initially to get a feel for Survival but later because I wanted to play outside the set-piece for a bit to see what that was like. The first time I even heard of The Minutemen or Preston Garvey was when I'd made my way to Quincy, so my (character's) expectations of people had been tainted by largely negative and/or self-serving desires. Did all this aimless running around and attempting to survive for such a lengthy period of time that I worked under the assumption that the wasteland had changed them into a mostly "me-first" survivalist, which seemed appropriate given the harsher nature of Survival in this game now.

So, the one "community" they formed is composed almost entirely of people and robots scrapping and working scavenging stations. When they got to Diamond City they weren't even THINKING about Shaun anymore, basically writing him off as dead, so they didn't tell anyone about why they were there, blew off Piper and her interview, etc., just another town... then when they came across University Point and heard Kellogg's voice on the tape I figure that might have re-ignited their interest and hopes, gotten them into this idea of finding out what the "Institute" was, and started following these flimsy leads to get back into the main plot, after they'd already been SIGNIFICANTLY changed as a person.

What's with you faggots and your washed out ENBs?
Vanilla has more garbage than your shit.