/hbg/ - Homebrew and Hacking General

I'm in edition

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (10.7 downgrade - Entrypoints: Browserhax/Menuhax up to 10.5, otherwise OoT/PSMD/Ninjhax)
Wii U: 5.4 (5.5.1 IOSU delayed indefinitely)
Vita: 3.51 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade+a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Other consoles: pastebin.com/pHS5LaR5

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-New features for the currently relevant CFWs have been/are being added. Check their respective threads/changelogs.
-AuReiNand renamed to Luma3DS, split into Dev and non-Dev releases.
-ReiNand now supports the original 3DS and FIRM protection.
-Preview2 release of NTR 3.4 exclusively for the New 3DS. It allows streaming to PC, among other things. github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases/tag/3.4preview2
-FBI rewritten from scratch, with new features like decoding title names and removing tickets github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases
-SALT released a save exploit for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. smd.salthax.org/

>PS4
-First game ISO dump. ps4news.com/ps4-hacks-jailbreak/driveclub-alpha-read-nfo-ps4-abstrakt-with-decrypted-rifkey-released/

>PSV
-3.60 released. It only patches the Metal Gear Solid VHBL exploit. wololo.net/2016/04/06/playstation-vita-system-software-3-60-is-now-available/

You can use FunKeyCIA (and/or other tools) to download 3DS eShop software using keys from 3ds.nfshost.com/
Check the Pastebin if you want to know more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pJezO56ILjY?t=494
pastebin.com/gwGSTaEA
github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases
strawpoll.me/10087897/
pastebin.com/mXfrSFH7
github.com/masterfeizz/EDuke3D/releases/tag/v1.0-alpha
gbatemp.net/threads/ida-stuff.424786/
gbatemp.net/threads/firmware-reverse-engineering-info-dump.421827/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder that IOSU comes out in 5 never evers.

>last thread
>install luma3ds

sums it up well

he can invade my system any time, good lord
look at those lips and that eye

To be fair that's a part of the last thread. Start of last thread:

ikr I wonder who's under the mask I want their kids

I think I explained it pretty well.

You install FBI. Open it. The bottom option for QR codes. Do that.

Go to the site for titleid/keys. Click the QR button on the thing you want. Point your camera at the QR code.

Boom, ticket installed. Now on main FBI menu go to tickets. Find that titleid. Click. INSTALL FROM CDN.

Boom.

he does look like he's pretty good at hacking away quite deeply

Anyone have that small stella glow guide? Something with getting new save + since the game doesn't give you enough time to do something.

Ok, so I did this whole process of installing a9lh back when Luma 3ds was still called aureinand.
How do I update it now that the name changed.
Do I create a new folder, replace files or what?

you replace it with cakes and spare yourself the trouble that is changing files every second revision

Yes. I can actually "re-download" it from the eshop.

Fucking nerds
Why don't you stop stealing other people's hard work and use all this free time you waste doing something actually productive.

Nice

A question from yesterday, but should I have two "ropbinpayload_menuhax" files? If not, would it be okay to delete the earliest one that I had installed in January?

Now my Q is? Can I install games from other regions using this method? There aren't many JPN title keys in that website.

Assuming that you downgraded, it's safe to delete the one with the highest number (that's Menuhax for the version you downgraded from).

My screen says Welcome to RXTools 3.0, but how do I get the actual tools? All I can do is choose to launch between the three modes.

Delete rxTools 3.0 and launch Decrypt9

The 3DS has got all the original DS hardware, right?

Can something like Nintendont be achieved?

I did downgrade to 9.2 and setting up for step 3. So it would be safe to delete the earliest one from when I was on 10.3?

yes but nobody's working on it

I have my EmuNAND established though. It says RX-E 10.7.0-32U. Should I still do it?

Yes, the earliest one when sorted by date/time should have the highest number in the filename. That's the Menuhax payload for 10.3 which you no longer have any use for.

Okay, thank you for your help. One more question though, should I have formatted my SD card at all or do what this person is doing ( youtu.be/pJezO56ILjY?t=494 ) before moving on to step 3 of the guide?

the emunand itself has nothing to do with the CFW you use. they're independent.

>months later nintendo STILL hasn't cracked down on piraters
surely they can easily catch us by seeing if we actually bought the game from them?

Here you go: pastebin.com/gwGSTaEA

So should I access Homebrew from my 9.2 SysNAND or my 10.7 EmuNAND?

Also, can the "DS part" of the hardware be even accessed? And doesn't Nintendont use a virtual machine or something?

Nah, that shit's only needed if you're using an ancient version of FBI (like the one injected by rxTools). FBI automatically fixes/creates database files.

If your current setup works, don't worry about it.

Also it's different from the one in the downloads pastebin, so if someone could replace that with this one and change "Stella Glow Undub" to just "Stella Glow". I would appreciate it.

Okay, thank you again for the help and quick response.

how do i make my wii play rhythm heaven fever?

Emunand can be updated. I'll let you guess.

download it and play it on usb loader?

>proper capitalization

I like it.

>Last thread linking some random post.

One job.

we're just borrowing them from a friend :^)

Looks like I'll have to update my powersave. Again.

>proper capitalization
>Homebrew and Hacking General
>not HomeBrew and hacking General
>/hhg/
yes of course!\

What? Why? That makes no sense.

It's meant for 9.2., not 10.7

But... you don't need powersave for anything.

I need it for homebrew.

just think about what you said for a second

>Nothing about VVVVVVhax

You have a lot of more convenient entrypoints on 9.2.

Specifically, I'm using OoT3D and a powersave

please stop

You only need that on 10.5 and up.

Pssst
Whatcha playin' user?[/spoiler[

Oh, looks like all I had to do was just switch to SysNAND. I'm such a dumbass.

Welp, at least I got Kirby

Yo-kai watch EUR titlekey where

Shit, now it says that it can't be launched.

What? Can't you just install the game right after scanning the QR code without an extra step?

At least I certainly can.

Rekka no Ken.
I have a fucking modern handheld console and all I'm doing is playing GBA Fire Emblem games all day every day.

I wish I had a console to hack, installing A9LH was fun.

Nope. New FBI or something?

github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases
Maybe, I just got it. But yeah, FBI offers to install the game and ticket right after scanning for me.

Yeah.
>2.2.0
>Added option to install titles from the CDN directly after installing each of their tickets.

Yeah, I got 2.1.1

Anyone got the extdata for 900 badges so I don't have to go to the elves world?

I'm getting a n3DS soon, can I use my o3DS sysnand backup as emunand so I don't have to reinstall everything?

I went to open Luma3DS for the first time on step3, but all I see is a black screen. Is this okay?

Nope. There's no way to get out of reinstalling all of your pirated shit with current methods.

Never use flash system backups on a console different from the one you created them with. It will most likely lead to bricks.

Won't system transfer work?

I don't believe system transfer works with pirated content, even if both devices have a9lh

>Never flash system backups*

Fair enough.
I wonder if anybody tried it with legit CIAs, though.

Maybe it's possible if you have legit tickets

Can you preferably upload this as something other than guest so you can maintain it?

Fuck, I already spent 20 hours on stella glow, why didn't I hear about this sooner.

System transfer doesn't move game tickets (and title info) along, it transfers your encryption key + eShop account and gets new ones from Nintendo. It will fail to get new tickets because your account doesn't really own the game. This applies even to legit cias or tickets with valid titlekeys.

Just installing a replacement ticket after the transfer might actually fix it, but I think it'll still be missing a bunch of stuff.

Reboot. Yes.

Someone really needs to write a homebrew system transfer app for filthy pirates.

So I did these steps
Open Luma3DS
>Activate "Show current NAND in System Settings"
>Press Start to boot RedNAND (you must launch Luma3DS from the Homebrew Launcher every time you want to boot RedNAND)
>If you boot into the home menu, you have successfully launched RedNAND

After activating the "Show current NAND" and rebooting I did get back to the home menu.

However, when I went to the system settings, I did not see the firmware version say I was in RedNAND or anything like that?

Is it suppose to say something in the System Setting next to the firmware number after rebotting, similar to hoe ReiNAND says "Rei 9.2.0", or not?

Kirby Planet Roboto

REMINDER that Cakes-chan is the best CFWaifu strawpoll.me/10087897/

Also this needs to be put in the 3DS pastebin: pastebin.com/mXfrSFH7

We don't need unimportant shit in the pastebin.

No, go fuck yourself

github.com/masterfeizz/EDuke3D/releases/tag/v1.0-alpha
Stereoscopic 3D when.

so is this installed through wifi or something? seems slower than the .cia

Hopefully never

You're downloading from Nintendo.

>tfw you have shitty net

sadface.jpg

Perhaps it's not for you

3ds download speed is shit in general I think

Is nobody talking about gbatemp.net/threads/ida-stuff.424786/ ?

>having fun is bad
lmao
You can easily have a "FUN" section

No, go fuck yourself

Epic post.

IOSU when?

Never ever

Most of that stuff's a few weeks old now. gbatemp.net/threads/firmware-reverse-engineering-info-dump.421827/

5 hours

Doesn anyone have Pokemon Rumble World.cia? Retail? The one from Billy Jews drives keeps going on a infinit download and never goes anywhere. EU or NA, whichever one.

inb4 no, go fuck yourself

you know, I was just thinking how retards would have an easier time following the a9lh guide if it had a cringey 'which type of waifu is your CFW?' section

it's on the key list or check 3dsiso

It's not about that. It's about having fun. Why are you foreign to such a simple concept?