PlayStation 4 General #321 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/

PS4G IS DED, MERGING edition

Previous thread: ========================================

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization launches this fall in the west
gematsu.com/2016/04/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-launches-fall-west

>JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven launches June 28 in the Americas
gematsu.com/2016/04/jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-heaven-launches-june-28-americas

>God Eater: Resurrection launches June 28, God Eater 2: Rage Burst launches August 30 in the west
gematsu.com/2016/04/god-eater-resurrection-launches-june-28-god-eater-2-rage-burst-launches-august-30-west

>I Am Setsuna launches July 19 in the west
gematsu.com/2016/04/setsuna-launches-july-19-west

>Persona 5 website launches countdown to May 5
gematsu.com/2016/04/persona-5-website-launches-countdown-may-5

>Caladrius Blaze for PS4 English version coming to Asia in June
gematsu.com/2016/04/caladrius-blaze-ps4-english-version-coming-asia-june

>Fate/Extella introduces player character, Tamamo no Mae’s Form Change
gematsu.com/2016/04/fateextella-introduces-player-character-tamamo-no-mae-form-change

>NieR: Automata ‘2B, 9S, and A2’ screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/04/nier-automata-2b-9s-a2-screenshots

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PS4

>PSN Friends List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJaV3DvC7wD7543rEzUzRDnx-diETANrYUIkhEPL6sU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iC0YXspJRM
youtube.com/watch?v=3OP0tgY4vmM
gematsu.com/2016/05/new-call-duty-announced-may-2
gematsu.com/2016/04/setsuna-launches-july-19-west
gamecity.ne.jp/form/nioh_us
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tM3kR3UHzwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shitposting

Nioh demo is pretty great. Im not sure how I feel about the rpg elements but thats probably because Im just lusting after another onimusha game

I dunno if there is another thread that can help me with this, so gonna at least try here first

ever since I bought a ps3 I had an american psn account, even though I live in a completely different country, did put an american address, the only thing I changed was the zipcode to be the same as my credit card and it worked fine all these years! Bought everything digitally, payed for psplus from the very beginning, no problems.
but today I'm trying to buy Omega Quintet and I can't make the account recognize my credit card anywhere, not online nor in my consoles! Did they change something? Is there someway to keep it buying on it or do I have to start to buy those psn cards?

so i started ni oh

obviously, its brutal

after like 15 minutes of playing i already decided on how i will play it trough, high stance spear, use a combo and the skill that you learn that lets you attack 5 times fast with it after a combo, pretty good, use the rest of my points to increase attack of it

i was doing a good run trough the first area and i lost connection, got a big fat "lost connection screen" and it fucked me up bad, after that i started lagging which was stupid, so now im going to play offline

First for Drakes.

Play all of Crash Bandicoot inside of Drakes.

Play in Cell shade mode with Borderlands style graphics.

Anyone else hyped for Drakes?

youtube.com/watch?v=5iC0YXspJRM

>no Doughnut Drake in 4
>no cutscenes like webm related with current-gen graphics

It's not fair.

You cant use cc outside of your cc region anymore

1 0 d a y s
d
a
y
s

>completed Ni-oh and excited for full release
>platted Dark Souls 3
>erp'd with neet
>playing some rocket league to prepare for tournament
Pretty full weekend I had, how about you guys?

He looks so happy here.

I am so glad that Nathan finally found some happiness!

I'm hyped. The shooting really does look so much better than the past three games. It felt better in the MP beta, even though you were fighting players.

How does Doom look on the PS4 compared to PC?

Who /hyped/ here?

Help please! Where I need to go?

I need a stress remover game

dynasty warrior 9 when

I'm planning in getting a PS4 with 1TB, but it seens they are all european. Is there any problem in getting it? Is it region free like the PS3 and vita?

They supposedly have a big announcement this year

How do l clean my ps4 controller there's stuff between the creases

It's region free, only the plug probably will be different

PS4 is region free and universal power supply.
Though they just use standard laptop HDDs and changing is super easy, you might want to consider just getting a 500gb one and swap in your own bigger HDD, that way you could for example get a hybrid for a few seconds improved loading.
youtube.com/watch?v=3OP0tgY4vmM

Just make sure the HDD you buy isn't thicker than 9.5 mm.

Will ps4k have backwards compatibility and ability to have more than 2tb internal HDD?

Is he not in the cafe on the top floor?

until it's officially announced I don't think anyone can say for sure what PS4K does/doesn't do.

The next Cuck of Dookie will be announced tomorrow.

gematsu.com/2016/05/new-call-duty-announced-may-2

I remember watching one of the announcement streams and it being a fun watch in the way most streams are. Might tune in.

I heard it's gonna be about space robots and be like Mass Effect or Star Wars.

Will get if so, will not if just another poopie poop.

I only like Black Ops 2 and 3 because of their industrial theme.

Buy psn card from amazon instead. Just use random address in USA.

ffs idk If Ill be alive till then

What's with the edition name OP?

fuck this game

You're just bad at it

>>I Am Setsuna launches July 19 in the west
>gematsu.com/2016/04/setsuna-launches-july-19-west

>Watch trailer

"They left an impression on us that have yet to fade

>an impression
>have yet to fade

>impression
>have

Fucking dropped

headshots with the bow on nioh are REALLY strong

Why is this general ded

Because if people want to talk about a game, they'll go to that specific general instead of posting in a console general
ps4g can only survive on games that aren't popular enough to have their own general, which is obviously inherently going to have less discussion

Because no one ever replies to people's posts.

uncharted 4 will save us

It also doesn't help that everyone who asks to play games together gets reported on PSN, ridiculed and the rest of the general is either doujin dumps or gay ERP.

wew, boss of ni oh was easy, i completed dark souls 3 and bloodborne before this so i guess thats why

The bosses in general were disappointing in Nioh. Especially the second one which you can basically kill without him ever having the chance to attack.

Oh my gosh, I haven't been around since a week before the patch that would make grinding endless, what the fuck happened to The Division general?

I dont need to play after i get the dlc download in ni oh right?

I want to stop here, i can also delete the download?

When are you guys a gonna merge with vitagen?

This is ps4g.

99% of that general was most likely banned from the game.

they went back to being Ordinary /v/ posters, waiting for the day they get reactivated to become "The Division"

So how do I use the shuriken and fire weapon thing skills in Nioh?

Oh, never mind, you have to visit the shrine first.

you only farmed 24 of them, right?

What feedback did you leave?

Where's the survey?

gamecity.ne.jp/form/nioh_us

Everyone else fill this in as well. I forgot to also request a more thorough tutorial.

> Finished Bloodbourne
> Decide to keep the souls train rolling and pick up DS2
> Find a seller last week who was selling it for $20 shipped
> Perfect
> They haven't shipped it off yet
> Just got an e-mail confirmation that they're shipping it as slow as possible and it'll arrive May 17th.
eBay, not even once.

>buying the cheapest option by far
>it's not convenient
>surprised

There's a difference between not convenient and ridiculous, at this point I should be happy if the game even comes or it's not just the PS3 version.

>16 days
>slow
Fucking millennials

What games are you playing /ps4g/?
What are you looking forward to?

Give me your ID chart user.

>no godzilla even though there's ample space for it
wew lad!!

This
It was pretty much my only problem with the game

This.I need some tips on dealing with groups. I throw a rock at a guy by himself to lure him away but then there's 2 other dudes that just run over from like 30 feet away and wreck my shit.

yep, also noticed multiple enemies just fuck you up bad, i usually try to take my bow and headshot enemies, it does like 800+ damage and sometimes otks

that said, how the guy talks about how you have to hit and run, is unironically a realistic portrayal of how you would do it in real life, but i imagine it doesnt make for fun gameplay

>complaining about realistic enemy ai
Top cuck.
There's ways to deal with multiple enemies, such as the spear polespin, or the wide attacks of the spears in general.

Zombies don't react the same way, humans act as humans should.

I haven't found the bow yet, where's it at?

OP what's with the edition, are we really merging?

its like a 100 percent drop from enemies who use a bow i think, i had shitloads of them

its pretty early, ammo might look like a concern at first, but you get loads of em later (20 is max anyway)

its pretty early, after you you beat the spearman, you see a dude sitting and the dude standing a bit lower, instead of going right you just go on, there are some enemies who use a bow
-

i personally used the spear for the whole demo btw, the high stance had a ton of passive buffs you could upgrade, and the high stance has a really strong 5 hit attack

i hope there are going to be more weapon skills you can learn, and jutsu/spirit stuff, i imagine so

Why?

I used my veto to block the decision by the board. Though it can be overruled by a majority if we go to the polls.

VOTE 'NO' TO MERGING 2016

I just got the spear, I'm liking the mid stance and high seems a little too risky, especially when you have multiple guys on you. Would bumping up stamina be the best option for spears?

FFFF , have money only for one game this month - should i get DS III or Uncharted 4.

Doom

What are you more of a fan of? I heard DS3 was kind of shit and just for fan service, so take that into consideration.

Digimon

You guys do know a Vitagen member made this thread. He made no effort whatsoever and just copied and pasted and change 320 to 321. How do you feel this general is so ded that another general has to take care of it?

It's certainly not shit, it adds quite a bit to the Dark Souls lore, but has many nods to the prior games in an attempt to match the feel and tie them together.

There's a difference between references and shared universe, people just struggle to tell the difference and after years of cynical games they assume.

Does Gundam Breaker 3 have Shining/God Gundam in it?

Heard the NG+ was shit

Yup.

GF13-017NJ Shining Gundam
GF13-017NJII God Gundam
GF13-001NHII Master Gundam
Fuunsaiki (Head and Legs)
GF13-011NC Dragon Gundam
JMF-1336R Rising Gundam
GF13-050NSW Nobell Gundam

Well I have a couple friends who are hardcore into souls games and they said it was pretty lackluster compared to previous games. I know it's just opinions but when you have friends and a bunch of people online saying the same thing you have to consider at least some truth behind it.

You realize the standard NG+ in these games is the exact same game with slightly ramped up health and damage, right?

Before some smartass reply about content being different it's rare and far/few inbetween.I have platinums in Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, all I need in Bloodborne is Yharnam but I can't be assed to play again right now, and I own Dark Souls 3.

I definitely hear you, but almost no one plays these games for NG+. There's very rarely anything of value in them. For instance you went through NG+ in DeS and DaS so you could get multiple copies of boss souls to trade for all the weapons/spells.

DaS3 is weak, in my opinion, in making heavy armor melee the easy route. I played my standard (Pretend to be some generic soldier and get the first longsword you find), and it has been the most OP thing you can imagine. Before finishing Road of Sacrifices (arrived at bonfire 2, did Cathedral) I had one longsword of every element but poison, and with barely any point investment was getting along fine.

That said, most fucking retards who pick up the game just pick up a melee weapon larger than their body and romp along hoping to one-shot everything.

Since this was the "accessible" build for this game (there is one in every game, Magic in DeS, Pyro in DaS, having 90IQ points in DaS2, Serrated weapons in BB) and it was the most common build type for the common denominator it is being shat on.

I remember trying to go wanderer with bow in DeS and it was so fucking hard compared to this. Everything was resistant to slashing damage. Here damage type is less important, something introduced in 2, not 1 or 3. Weirdly though some shit was just unreal weak in 2 against blunt, so if you picked up a mace you'd rock faces the entire game.

Sweet, I've recently dug into the Gundam world a lot, and being a martial arts movie lover, Mobile fighter G Gundam stuck with me.

I'm not a fan of the way defences work in 3. having higher VIT allows you to wear better armour, but it also significantly raises your base defences too, just by having higher VIT you are considerably more durable. Armour actually makes a huge difference and the difference between what you can wear at at say 25 VIT vs 35 VIT is huge in what it gives you.

I'm definitely glad the armour upgrade system is gone, but I much preferred how armour was not a decisive factor in BB or DeS, really only counting for specific resistence setups for fire, bolt or whatever. Even then only being slightly beneficial.

imo armour should have hard effects you can't outlevel, such as less iframes/roll distance with the really heavy armour, or stamina penalties. but still have your movement and speed based on equip weight.

The game even tells you in the loading screen to back the fuck off when you pull too many enemies. There's even ninja weapons that help you escape enemies.

CRASH BANDICOOT ON PS4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tM3kR3UHzwo

You're a bit late to the party user

I get so many friend requests as of late that I bet someone posted my PSN name somewhere on some fucking forum.

Whats your id?

Damoreth.

ded

>getting rekt by the Nioh DLC boss
>use up all my ochoko cups summoning helpers
>they all die within 30 seconds or depart before dying

WHAT THE FUCK I FUCKING SUCK BUT THERE'S KEKS THAT SUCK WORSE THAN ME

Finish your Ateliers, fruitcake.

literally the first guy i summoned fucked him up

Idolmasters soon.

>2268x7371

Dakis are great wallpapers.

I thought you were leaving for 2 weeks. Couldn't stay away from the stench of my cock?

I was checking /a/ and decided to come here for a bit.