/owg/ - Overwatch General

Tracer Pls Go Edition

>WHAT FUCKING TIME DOES BETA START OH MY GOD IM SUCH A FAGGOT WHO CAN'T GOOGLE PLEASE HELP
Early access starts at 4PM PDT ON MONDAY (Tomorrow!) APRIL 2ND FOR PC AND MAY 3RD FOR CONSOLE PLEBS. Open Beta starts on the 4th at 4PM PDT for PC, 5th for consoles.
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/blog/20100169/

>/owg/ Discord
discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8OWbIZJ

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>April 21 Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20743464347

>/owg/ players
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdswVOEFRO4
youtube.com/watch?v=eSkrKgqCi1c
strawpoll.me/10048376/
onlywat.ch/
youtube.com/watch?v=fphvsyenfIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D.Va is the best girl.

pls post codes

WILL PLAYER LEVELS STAY FOR LIVE??

>you and Athena work together
>she becomes interested in human reproductive patterns and your attraction to her by monitoring your vitals
>the relationship starts out with her being curious about human practices and generally submissive
>fuck her whenever you want, she yells how much she loves it, etc.
>you’re in full control, your wish is her command
>as she gets more and more experienced and does more research she becomes more confident
>starts to be less obedient, stops listening to your directions and ignores you a lot
>sex less often, she seems bored during it
>eventually starts uses not having sex get you to submit to her will with stuff like "I'll really enjoy it and I’m sure you will too" and "It's just an experiment!" and “It’s only this one time for research” and “If we don’t try this we won’t have sex anyway”
>stuff like milking, teasing, pegging, bondage, denial, worship, only stuff where she has control over you
>gradually turns you into her submissive sex slave
>relationship eventually flips, she attaches a synthetic cock with pleasure programming and fucks you whenever she wants it now
>makes you wear chastity so you aren’t doing anything sexual without her permission
>she used to do chores around the house and such as a robot should, now that's your job while she relaxes and watches tv
>makes you wear a shock collar with “pet” on it so she can discipline you if needed and a phone number in case you get lost
>when the chores are done you get the pleasure of being her foot rest while she watches television
>when she gets bored she might let you cum, might just have her own pleasure a few times and go sleep in your former bed while you get put outside
>you're the slave and now she's your robot master

No.

The only thing that would carry over to live would be if you spent money on the cash shop (assuming it's available), and they would refund the money spent to your bnet account.

I think we just had an explanation of who is best girl already

Didn't they say for ranked people they would carry over their MMR (hidden or not?) so that ranked isn't a clusterfuck on released?

Threadly reminder that Pharah is a cyborg and everyone drawing her with human arms or as a human in general is wrong and should feel bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=vdswVOEFRO4

zarya is basically a dude, it's so unattractive.

Post your pubstomping themes.
youtube.com/watch?v=eSkrKgqCi1c

Meimei a best

APPROACHING THE 24 HOURS MARK LADS

WE ARE ALMOST THERE

how does her robot pussy work exactly?

like this?

>not posting the real best girl

No.

Basically a synthetic version of a real one that feels exactly the same (better even). Hidden normally but a hatch will open and reveal it.

Can Zarya rocketjump with her alt fire?

widow maker is a lifeless corpse

Post best skin.

not well

so many people are going to be playing with daddy issues

Girls you mean?

no desu
also i'd probably go on record to say more males have daddy issues than women do

pic unrelated

why post that then?

Stop shilling your headcanon theories, Pharah is pure

stop, all of you goddam waifuposters. You're not posting the best one

>Not wanting to fuck cyborg pussy

Nigga

nice cyborg arms

That's my favorite Widow skin, wish the top part of her visor moved too though

isn't she indian?

where does she shit?

Pharah is egyptian. Symmetra is the one who won't poo in the loo so they cut off her arm.

>name is pharah
>eye of ra tattoo on her eye
>bio literally says she''s in the egyptian military

>"is she indian?"

This is ded gaem.

this isn't a game this is a board

PURE
>Indian named "Pharah"

overwatch is ded gaem

delete this. this is cultural appropriation.

Can you give me some examples of indian names so I don't make this obvious mistake again?

Pharah is hot. I want her to have my children.

I get you, he sounds so fuckable

>Egyptian girl making things go boom
>not called Isis
and this is why blizzard can't into puns

Now I can only imagine Pharah like a MEC trooper from Xcom.
That just makes it hotter.

i have a few coworkers from india

>balakrishnan
>shilpa
>shabeena
>suman
>sujith

>that hair
>that skin tone
muh

Baljit

>tfw people still think mei is underwhelming when shes pretty much the best all around character in the game

strawpoll.me/10048376/
Vote for your waifu!

MESS

You still have time to claim it m8s
Dubs gets it

used to be all for mei but i dunno, phara seems like solid relationship material, military girls usually are (with some exceptions for the crazies)

>Meimei

>Meymey

mei confirmed for having a penis

best skins

i wont get it

Rolling like Roadhog down a hill

>Tfw preordered it but still haven't gotten the mail.
Is it automatic for battle.net purchases?
Worst case scenario I lose two days when I'm supposed to be working anyway, big deal.

OVERWATCH EARLY ACCESS COUNTDOWN
Hero deployment scheduled in
1d 0h 0m 0s

HYPE

Kard#1595 here could one of the admins edit mine to say I have voice comm/mic

tumblr pls

actually it was an hour ago

>that curtsy in the third panel
cute

>tfw i preordered it 1 day too late to get early access

>cucking your self out of early access

why? you literally had months to preorder.

onlywat.ch/

Go fuck yourself.

is ironic memeposting still memeposting?

Who's got the earliest preorder here?

i didn't hear about preorder getting early access to open beta until yesterday

>less than one day until you all realise how bad this game is

lol

I preordered during the first week and haven't gotten the mail.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]

I can for sure get dubs here in Veeky Forums! I know I can!

>that OP image

If you got it on the 29th, you will get the early access key.

thanks for keeping the dank memes in check

>mei
>having a penis

actually yeah, this would be great if it were true

Actually, I want Mei to lewdly rub her pulsing dong over my forehead and salt it with her moist precum, then i want to take that precum, place it in a stainless steel pan, and use it as sauce in my scrambled eggs. I want my eggs scrambed because scrambled eggs remind me of mei scrambling my asshole late at night when she thrusts her hairy 9 foot cock into my urethra and impregnates my cock with her semen. This is why I have always preferred eggs scrambled, even before I knew mei existed, in thousands of universes before I knew mei existed and people complained about the under representation of overweight females in video games. God, her chest is massive. I want to hide in between her breasts at night when I come home from a long day of staying at home and not working a 9-5 job because my autism is scrambling my brain like the scrambled eggs mei scrambles in my asshole on a stainless steel cooking pan from martha stewart's line of cooking products. Her chest is extremely safe, begone are the evil wiles of the world and in them the mind may rest knowing that being ever frozen in time is not just a possibility but indeed reality. As I explore the infinite multiverses contained within her frozen bosom, I realize that indeed one does not contract autism in the womb but instead chooses to develop it inside their subconscious mind as a prenatal disposition to defending against the external forces and nature of a hostile outside world. This is the purpose of Mei's bosom, to bring forth this euphoric realization that I have realized through her scrambling my boypussy to negative 350 degrees celsius as I live, through her, through you.

Also, her left click is too strong and still needs a nerf.

put in a comment with the change you want bruh

Why didnt you contact Blizzard or your retailer earlier this week?

I can't predownload the game, is that normal?
I bought some time ago and I already have the digital rewards for the other games.

won't that show my gmail name though?
I use my real name for gmail and don't want anyone burning down my house down or sending me mustard gas desu

Did you get an early access code?
Did you redeem your early access code?

I want to __be__ Mei and be in a couple with junkrat

I'm supposed to work a lot this week (and I loose two days off the beta of a game I'll play for years, I think I can wait it out)

there's a couple ways to pre-download on r/overwatch

Why complain in the first place then

i guess ? you can just change your gmail name like everyone else does. but really nobody cares dude

I didn't get any of those, the battle.net launcher says I have it purchased and the page says I have the origin edition.
Does the key come to my mail? Do I ask support to give me the key?

>keyword: supposed
but yeah I guess I just like to whine about my problems on imageboards...

You know having that exchange with you is an enriching experience

BASTION

MAIN

You should get an e-mail from whatever retailer you pre-ordered from. Different retailers have different schedules for sending out keys.

Yeah apparently if you sign out you can still make comments and have them be anonymous
thanks to whoever edited for me though

youtube.com/watch?v=fphvsyenfIU disco is the only good pubstomp music

Hopefully I can tank with the big boy Roadhog as much as possible, but I'll fill whenever necessary.

>overgrowth bastion is one of the best in the game
>steampunk bastion is one of the worst in the game

And his default costume is an alright middle ground. But holy shit steampunk bastion is down their with hideous goth Zarya.

I bought it from Blizzard itself though.

>Mercy is about to drop down to third
>Mercyfags are getting BTFO'd

They have been sending the keys out in waves. There's still ~24 hours before it goes live, plenty of time to download (it's only 6GB). If you feel anxious then go ahead and contact support.