>SL Meta Poll Results
strawpoll.me/7403169/r

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/2226
youtu.be/lcYY9XbQ9cA
i.imgur.com/IiHvV28.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=aBB8GrZBzbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I managed to finally learn to kill lothric Knights now.

Katana was a bit too slow so I've been spamming r1 into them with long sword.

Must have killed at least 10 knights. They dropped the spear and knight sword.

Which should I use the lothric knight spear or the lothric knight sword? I started as thief and I'm not too fond of the dagger or uchikatana

has PC gotten the update yet? if so then what did it do

Rate my toon everyone
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/2226

Just got my plat. Im at a bit of a loss of what to do. Twink? Low level runs? Any challenge ideas?

DSP

youtu.be/lcYY9XbQ9cA

Quick! Claim yours!

Jesus fucking Christ farming these sword grasses and ears sucks fat dick.

Im going trough my second playtrough (NG+), SL96, sitting with 800k souls, should i use them to level ? its hard enough to see players already (im just about to head to irithyl.)

>81 instead of 80 or 100 or a round number
>32 vig
>mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/2226
Is this a meme?

Also, how exactly does flynns work? I was told it was based off of the amount carried rather than the percent of filled capacity.

Create a new character and don't level up until you have all you need.

Is it wrong that I like to PvP with two summons because I like intense no rules 3v3's more than duels?

Right after sully you'll be able to enter fightclubs at sl100 with ease. You're not going to find many people who're just going through NG+ though; those that are usually just go to sully and pvp.

>wrong
Thare is no "wrong," but it's not exactaly accurate to call it a 3v3 when red phantoms can hit eachother while whites and hosts can't. I kill red phantoms for estus when I get the opportunity if they look retarded.

>asking for approval
>caring about what others think

Fuck off, cuck.

>brave host/phantom blindly runs at me with fierce intent
>running attack
>they get parried

This happens way too often. Not that I'm complaining but why is everyone so retarded? Do they expect you to not react?

It's possible to be concerned with what others think through nothing more than your own volition. Knowing what people want certainly helps when you're trying to kill a host.

Yeah that's the hindsight. At least I have ideas for low level PvP characters now though.

I love how invades are balanced in dark souls 3!!!!

>Matchmaking now works on both SL and Weapon Upgrade, to ensure that the Host and Invader are very evenly matched in terms of gear. Truly the only thing that decides who will win is the skill of the players!!
>Of course, since the host is the player, enemies will agro onto him and not the invader
>To even the scales, the host has a massive hp bonus from his ember
>To even the scales, the invader starts at 50% estus, even though magic is balanced around blue estus consumption and you get fewer casts than you used to
>To even the scales, invades are more likely to happen to hosts who already have a summon for backup
>To even the scales, hosts are actually allowed to have two summons active at once
>To even the scales, hosts can summon an infinite amount of new allies to defend him, while the invader can't summon anybody
>To even the scales, even if the host is too incompetent to summon an ally there are 2 (two) covenants filled with people who would love to be summoned and help out
>To even the scales, if an invader is killed the host gets two estus, but if a friendly summon is killed, the invader only gets one estus
>To even the scales, a lot of attacks from monsters can still harm invaders with their AoE for full damage/stagger!
>To even the scales, remember how enemies only target host/allies and not the invader? Actually there's a very easily obtainable consumable that will make monsters target the invader, and it can be used while the invader is standing next to monsters!

They expect to have the advantage regardless. In their eyes, if you hit them, their teammates get two or three hits on you. Parrying is out of the question in their mind, as if you screw up a parry, you could get buttraped by three phantoms. I guess they're ignoring the reward of landing one.

Gonna go a 60 Faith build, just like I did with Sorcery.

Do I go Dex or Strength?

I am so fucking tired of having enemies hit me through fucking walls and pillars. You'd think after they've released so many of these games they'd fix that shit by now.

>Darkmoon Blade covenant
>absolutely zero summons
>still get invaded left and right by reds
>when I invade as red almost always a blue

Is there something I'm not getting to the mechanics of this covenant? Am I not wearing the right fucking socks or something?

>Invade
>Suffer through hordes of 1v3s and 1v4s
>Finally get a few successful invasions
>Feel practically no satisfaction
Why do I even bother. Its not like the hosts I kill suffer any real setbacks.

I miss Demon's Souls invasions. Probably the only game where invaders could actually fuck you up.

>To even the scales
>implying it was designed with the intent to be fair

I honestly think the invader should have a clear advantage, so I'm not above complaining about those things, but balance isn't the criteria.

Str lets you use the wog hammer

I'm pretty sure the nameless swordspear uses mostly dex

>Sword keeps clanging on the fucking walls
>Faggot ass enemy with a giant BIG DICK BLASTER SWORD slices through the walls like they're butter

It is absolute nonsense.

>Shoot arrow
>It hits the air a foot away from a wall
>Enemy shoots arrow
>It goes through the wall to hit me

2 different covenants that are the same thing, they require the host to be another covenant.
Every player that gets invaded has 2 phantoms already. They generally don't get blues to come.

Is it worth spending the souls to get dark sigils removed at all? What do they actually affect other than appearance?

So I just bought DS3.

Enemies are turning invincible in the middle of combat for no reason.

It's on and off. I'm using inputmapper and a ps4 controller if that makes any difference.

On PC of course. Please help.

I've had similar experience, I think that people are frustrated with how unfair the game is to reds and they just don't bother invading anymore, so there aren't enough hosts being invaded that need blues.

The DaS system was fine, and I wouldn't even mind if they added priority for host+summon worlds for invasions. If they set reds up to fight 1v2/1v3s and let us earn the tools to do so with higher upgraded weapons and a magic class that didn't scale on SL that would be ok, but there just isn't much to work with when you invade into 3 people who do just as much damage and are just as tanky as you are

i.imgur.com/IiHvV28.jpg

Does any of this armor match or do I look retarded?

>darkmoon joins and instantly dies to monsters
forked tongues are delicious

Is there any point to having multiple copies of a spell in DaS3?

FIGHTCLUB WHEN

HEY GUYS

CAN ANYONE HOST AN FC ON PC THAT IS AROUND LEVEL 90 PLEASE

I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN WITHOUT GETTING TOO MEMED ON

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

git gud

xth for never being summoned for the FC

>dark sword
You look like shit regardless of what armor you wear

IT'S MINE

Pants are too bulky and dark.

>Spend hours and hours and hours grinding proofs with the once or twice a day Bluemoon summons
>Finally get 30
>Receive Miracle and Ring
>All Miracles achievement doesn't unlock
Thanks From

good heavens

>enjoy cooping a game where enemies don't react to multiple players

lmao

No.

I spent all day and night as a way of the blue and kept getting invaded, you're welcome blueberries/darkmoon

>Veeky Forums mildred
YESSSSSS

Is Leonhard's set any good?
Gonna cosplay as him, even though I'll get shittanked constantly because
>split 78/78 damage

right now, high wall, pass: dsg

I made a thing, thought I'd share with you guys
youtube.com/watch?v=aBB8GrZBzbM

I admire the deliberation, but I honestly just don't like the silver knight chestplate.

i'm about to summon someone to help me kill the Nameless King on my first playthrough
i've never summoned anyone in any other Souls game
Should i kill myselft tonight for being a fucking scrub?

Dibs

>le dark sword is op meme

>game clearly points to something lore wise
>"NUH UH NICE FANFICTION FAGGOT THE GAME DOESNT OUTRIGHT STATE THATS TRUE POST SOURCES"

Why do people do this?

Daily reminder that if you haven't played the game for real if you haven't only worn master attire lioncloth with the calamity ring prisoner ring and carthus bloodring with a katana

>Also, how exactly does flynns work? I was told it was based off of the amount carried rather than the percent of filled capacity.
It does. I believe it increases attack for carry amount below 30.

>Aldia was hired to teach and educate Prince Lothric
>mfw this is why "angelic teachings" aka linking the fire are considered heresy

You look retarded
Also
>Dark Sword

Into the fucking trash it goes.

Guys. What if malcolm Reynolds is miyazaki. He finally cracked the shits with PCfags crying so he wants to get rid of them. It's golden week so he's probably got nothing better to do.

quoting so people can see this post which I admire

da bes

xth for never being reunited with smalls in the fc

most of dsg is lvl 100-120

if i host a high wall FC there's gonna be a lot of people around that level and if i specifically advertise for 80-90 it'll be a fucking snoozefest of you waiting around ten minutes per duel

are you okay with fighting people with more allocated stat points than you user

>Once upon a time, such things were bequeathed judiciously to each of the rightful lords, until Wolnir brought them to their knees, and ground their crowns to dust. Then the crowns became one, and Wolnir, the one High Lord.
>other items reference the fact that Wolnir conquered most of the world known to people of Carthus

Are you seriously going to argue that's not a direct reference to DSII's absolute obsession with crowns?

It is an ugly shitter weapon though, I don't think he meant more than that

I also have an AMD processor. Guys, please.

Enemies are LITERALLY INVINCIBLE

What weapons in DaS 1 even compare to the OP-ness, noob friendliness and annoyance of Dark Sword and Estoc in DaS 3?

Some people hate lorefags and lore discussion in general, and so reactively shitpost in the hopes that it's just not talked about.
Some people just can;t argue very well and hate when their own idea of how things fit together is challenged by an opposing theory. Rather than express their own conclusion and risk it being challenged, they just attack any theory that contradicts it.

>SL OR weapon upgrade, faggot
>how is that unbalanced faggot
>always been the case, faggot
>get good faggot
>g e t g o o d f a g g o t

You get the fucking idea, faggot.

>a katana
>not specifically Chaos Blade
I hate you fucking casuals so much

Am I a bad person for invading in Irithyll?
Place is just such a long deathtrap, harassing the host is a guaranteed win.

Same. Took a lot of work but I had a lot of fun.

I'm currently making a PvP character and then I'm going to do some meme runs like SL1, whip only, and bow only

As strong as great swords, swings faster, has similar range, and every shitty player uses it.

Do you also have an estoc in the other slot?

Would the Drang Twinspears or the Gotthard Twinswords be useful if infused with lightning on a Faith build or should I just stick to Quality?

>pulled into another guy's world as a blue
>invader runs through the level literally hiding behind enemies
>black crystal out

I have to say tho, if you actually try to fight a 2v1 most of the time you'll just get fucked. How would one fix this so invaders stop being such massive pussies? Make it so if a blue is summoned, it summons a second red?

>be behind guy with black knight glaive
>he does an overhead attack and misses
>attack
>he's still in the attack animation but gets a cestus parry
>instantly kills me while I have 27 vigor and ember

thanks miyazaki

>invade shitter with greatshield and darksword
Literally no way to win if you're DEX. Can't even equip greatshield and turtle for hours

>SL OR Weapon upgrade

Do you mean that if I turned my 26+2 into a 26+8 account I'd get the same invade targets?

Some people want to pretend Dark Souls 2 doesn't exist even though DS3 is specifically cherry picking the least shit aspects of that game to tie the whole series together, which is a good thing.

Considering just how much the political clusterfuck in Lothric, there surely will be DLC to confirm/deny the theories cos it seems both Aldia and the Serpents were wrestling for control there.

Memes and all that jazz

Chaos blade is only if you want to be absolutely crazy son.

it's an in-joke at best. if Wolnir was supposed to have conquered Drangleic and the 3 DLC areas, his dungeon would've had more DS2 related weapon drops and spells for sure.

Something like that

>when she gives you the pickle pee but you wanted the pump a rum

No. Fuck off malcolm. Everyone knows your shit is ineffectual and you're an autistic brony cuck.

Everyone knows you can't "softban" since there IS no softban.
No one cares outside of the imbeciles at reddit who haven't figured it out yet. Go meme them instead.

Only if you camp in front of the Cathedral side gate when they're trying to reach Sulyvahn.

Always carry a Bleed weapon and resins for this reason. Bleed those fuckers out. They panic like crazy and always fuck up.

>making sorc one shot build
>need 16 faith for scholars candlestick

JUST

>Dual swords are cool, spinning around slashing like a weeb
>Get knocked out of it by everything

Fuck I didn't realize how low both of you were.

GG O&S

fuck with me

>Some people want to pretend Dark Souls 2 doesn't exist

ahh i should have known it was the same spamming faggot

could be but i bet its what the other user said, as said as that sounds

>How would one fix this so invaders stop being such massive pussies
Honestly dude when I go into a world and see a single host and two darkmoons instantly trigger and it's a safe bet that the host already had at least one but probably two phantoms and is going to pop a seed any second, what the fuck do you expect? I learned my lesson after the first hundred times, I'll do 2v1 and sometimes I get forced into 3v1 but most of the time it's just the same shit every time.

love this meme :)

It's an okay thing.

;_;