Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/?reference=z7r6b020n1
youtube.com/watch?v=T8j0BdL0eo4
strawpoll.me/10103373
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/140763192/#140766160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When the FUCK is the Telsiai meetup la??

>wugushi is shit
>meet one in mission
>he literally assrapes the boss on his own

thanks again misinfo agents

know

t. york

>all tosg towers sitting next to each other
>reddit can come anyday and rape all of them in one go

That's some Sun Tzu tier strategy.

xth for qt cryos doing qt things

>schwarze reiter is shit
>meet one in mission
>he literally assrapes the boss on his own

>this lag

now imagine when this will become F2P

its going to be fucking fun

>elementalist is good
>meet one in mission
>he literally gets assraped by the boss on his own

>using mission bosses as a measurement standard

That might make even Monk look good.

>sapper is shit
>meet one in mission
>he still isn't a templar

thanks again capyba

Elementalists are just frost cloud deployers.
Whatever happens to them after they deploy the frost cloud is irrelevant.

why the monk bully tho

>corsair3 is shit
>meet one in mission
>get 10 cubes from boss

Rahmeesh I know you're here you monk mainer, are monks in ToS as bad as they were in RO2?

Does anybody want to buy my spot in Futureproof

>a group of autists
>lolipantsu believing in his own superiority in anything
kek
gvg is pretty good isn't it :^)
oh but you're too scared to declare war so you hide behind two reddit towers

Don't listen to Rah about monks, he'll go on and on about how they need to be buffed when they're perfectly fine as they are

Because people like this faggot don't deserve to exist. Let alone have the right to waste a slot in a /tosg/ guild. If cute had any fucking sense, they'd boot him and give the slot to someone who deserves it.

Please tell me the secret of Rogues that does not require the Karacha set!

Worse

How do I fix this

same problem

i can't accept my friend requests, pls help

>SR
>still has the ET meme that was never true in the first place
>ignored all the SR replies he got last thread asking what the fuck he was talking about
>if this keeps getting posted someone else will fall for it too

So is this related to the player or the monk class?
I don't care about your personal grudges or guild drama, I'm trying to gather information on the class to make an informed decision later on.

you won't have your OP class to yourself anymore!

RIP

The untruth of Schwarzer calls into question the validity of the entire chart.

I'll post and delete the comment cause it may be an exploit. Pay close attention to my next post.

what dungeon does animus drop in?

Left to right
>archer: level 31 archer c2 who's stuck in tenet chapel asking if they missed any quests
>alchemist: has no idea wtf he's doing there when he could be roasting gems for $$$
>musketeer: picked the class only for the costume
>BRbarian: dunning-kruger incarnated
>lolipantsu doing what they do best (nothing)
>lancer: waited until R8 to be able to play a meme class

You can also see a generic swordsman build #734: dual wielding corsair/fencer next to loli.

/a/

monk in itself is pretty low damage potential and a waste in general for assign archetype based on heals and support. that person in particular takes it to meme levels of terrible because both their ranks and their stat distribution are terrible.

No they're actually quite good and fun to play but I will say that if you want to go Monk you should go for Monk 3 to make the most out of Energy Blast and 1-Inch Punch as those are your other 2 best damage skills aside from double punch. What you decide to run alongside your Monk build can vary based on what you find is important.

Keep in mind your damage won't be absurd like rank 7 Archers or mages but you have steady damage with DoTs and double punch spam. You can do quite a bit of damage quickly and have good magic burst with rank 10+ Energy Blast. The buff increased the damage ticks and their is an attribute to take away the knockback/down for party play.

Here's my build so far:
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/?reference=z7r6b020n1

I went triple priest to get Stone Skin, Mass Heal, Revive and Resurrection.
1 point in Monstrance for the flat 50% DEX bonus.
3 points in Blessing and max attribute so I could allocate points elsewhere.

You honestly can pick whatever you want before Monk, just get things that fit how you want to play. Krivis has Zalcai, Dievdirbys is fucking ridiculous and Cleric 2 is the true Cleric class now.

Heck yourself my man

>see comments from this video
youtube.com/watch?v=T8j0BdL0eo4
>"what this video shows that is OP?I don't see nothing wrong...cyro is fine"
also
>IMC in charge of balance
just
both community and game devs are trash holy shit

strawpoll.me/10103373
strawpoll.me/10103373
strawpoll.me/10103373
strawpoll.me/10103373

kamehameha is physical, holy.

Can we amplify this with mastema?

funny but now for real where do i get the animus recipe

is it the 190 dungeon?

>No they're actually quite good and fun to play
So /tosg/ misinfo agents lied to me again.

>puts tower right next to the guilds he wants to war
>recruits a whole guild under the pretext of war
>now sucks their dick

what happened

Monks are extremely weak despite being a "DPS" class, that's really it. Their attacks are cost inefficient and building a Monk requires you to be a bad Cleric.

There have apparently been some buffs to Monks in the Korean version though.

Paying close attention. Using 4chanX anyways so just post it. It shall be saved.

he's just being himself and surrounding himself with people seeking easy acceptance

>Blogpantsu is retarded
OH GEE I WONDER WHY

Isnt there supposed to be an arrow that leads to Manahas in this map
where is it
those two arrows lead to 200+ areas

Alright everyone shut the fuck up for a second. My friend is starting and wants to pretend to be a lord knight but end with dragoon. Is Peltasta pointless with dragoon considering it uses 2H spears? What is his rank 2 and 3 game plan?

>There have apparently been some buffs to Monks in the Korean version though.

fuck, I wanna punch things and use energy blast, why haven't we got those buffs here.

>it's another episode of image not expanding

How do I build into Fletcher? I heard Ranger 3 was meta but they nerfed their one buff skill recently so I dont know what to do now. Why do people keep saying Barrage 5 is enough?

Pelt hop

shut up, my man. Just go cleric 2 into diev 2 ->monk

dex:3 str 1, some con when you feel needed.

heal 10, safety zone 500 blocks, fade, statues and carve for leveling, you can even keep your carve level low since you'll have str anyway and max supportive sp/owl statues.

the bad monks are these fuckers who play "priest" ->monk. cleric 2 diev 2 monk is a strong support and decent dps, you will never beat a true support/true dps char in their role, but you can do their job very well, specially in a mixed setup party. just ask for lethargy.

Got it. Paid close attention and saved
Well if that is true...
That is quite interesting.
I got what you mean by not being locked now. You still need it but that certainly looks like a bug. But I hope it is intended.
Spelling it out here on how I understood it will definitely be a dead give away. I won't share your secrets with anyone else user.
And thanks again!

how about you ask your pinoy or br friends

you stab with cannon
nothing can withstand such power

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/140763192/#140766160

But Pelta's main thing doesnt work with 2H which hes gonna be using plus im gonna be Pelta in the group when we coop anyway.

thank you senpai. why isn't crossfire maxed as well as the other skill distributions? i thought atleast magic arrow/crossfire maxed would be my main skills.

If he wants to find parties in the future, make sure he takes Pelt.

>wow this qs3muskie is shoo strong
>holy shit this hop melted that boss in seconds
>fletcher is truly the best boss killer
>hey, I thought swordie isn't supposed to deal damage?
>the fuck, people told me chaplain is shit after 250
>why is the boss kill so fast, we don't have ele3

t. misinfo spreader

You just weapon swap to a 1h and shield

Pay more attention to what's happening in the picture bro

If it buffs It should since it buffs Holy damage but I have never tried it out myself.
EB is pretty good though since it counts as magic damage but can crit.

What do you expect from shitters? All jokes aside Monk damage numbers are ass in comparison to the other DPS classes mainly because you are still a rank 5 class regardless of how many circles you've advanced. Your job is to keep your party and yourself alive so obviously you won't have crazy good damage. Rank 8 should hopefully fix this. Palm Strike and 1-Inch Punch can make up for your lackluster base damage with their decent scaling and the fact that they stack and last quite a while. Double punch is an efficient damage skill and with good gear you will do some pretty good damage.

They buffed the animation speed on most of the skills so you can chain them super fast. On Low ping you can cast DP again before the sound effect ends on the previous one.
Energy Blast charge time is no longer static (it takes 1 second of charge per 2 levels now) but it ticks 3 times a second. The damage increase is fucking nice.

Stone skin v/s safety zone lv10

I just picked Cleric 2 planning to go priest 2 then monk 3, did I just fucked myself over or I can still run this build?

autism

usas hill

>60fps, even in red channels
>no noticable lag, ever.

Sure is nice to live in Dallas.

The intelligence in this general is astounding.

>fps having anything to do with location

Wut

Texans acting retarded as usual

Bullshit, post fps in the middle of ch1 klai/fedi right now.

Thanks

>all those salty sorcs when they give necro c3 a Summon Bone Dragon spell

Anyone know what it means when it says
"attribute damage: 5%"?

Is that the same thing as the enhance attribute or does that mean it gets 5% per level instead of the 1%?

I guess I posted in the dead thread without realizing, does Oracle's counterspell remove the magic arrow DoT ground effect?

Also does it just remove ground circle spells or does it also block spells targeted on you?

>low level
>switch from nearly invincible sword + shield to 2h sword
>have to actually dodge stuff now or i'll die
Fun

my drag is #1 on a couple of popular world bosses as well as dungeon bosses

drag is the best dps in the game, ele3 is only good for aoe

post your name you pussy faggot

You should be fine. You have more tiles for healing which can help shittier parties. With Safety Zone 10 and the attribute you can create a very long lasting safe haven. You lose out on having more Revive up-time and your mass heal is weaker. Stone skin is a godly skill for people that actually run shields but its only good vs non magic enemies so it varies.

>That feel when theory crafting falls apart once you realize an attack does several hits, or only one hit.

>my drag is #1 on a couple of popular world bosses as well as dungeon bosses
but that's my wugushi

Ranger C3 Fletcher C3 is a ktos meta build, it works because they have the OP version of Steady Aim, 45% or some shit, ours goes up to 20%. You don't get it for level 15 Barrage or Spiral Arrow or anything. Level 5 Barrage is fine because Barrage doesnt really get that much better, just buy attribute points. If you're going the Fletcher build, you Barrage 3 times then spam Crossfire 10-15 times. And then sit because you ran out of mana and your SP potion is on CD

To make up for the Steady Aim nerf you go Archer C2 Ranger for Swift Step crit buff and Multishot is always great.

The 4th rank is completely up to you though, it doesn't effect the build majorly. People generally choose Scout because of Cloak has a 100% uptime at level 5

Just my noob advice though, I still haven't even hit C2 yet

animus is 217. i gotchu senpai

Does actual reddit have any guilds?

>frost """cloud"""
>can't hit flying

>rain
>can't hit flying

>earthquake
>can hit flying

tostards???

Too shy.

As a follow up question though. Is it one of those bugs which you need to re-"place" the items everytime you go into a new map or channel?

>Is that the same thing as the enhance attribute
Yes. It's just saying how much the enhance attribute is currently modifying it.

Damn but I HATE how Multishot feels.

No and you keep the bonuses as well, I shall say no more.

All the grinding spots so far have ground mobs???
Can still damage bosses???

How's Divine Machine Arrow? There's little to no info on this skill.

Thanks again user.

>tfw informing IMC of this

always know your swords

>tfw only talt to show for it

t. york

2handed sword builds usually go Full Dex or almost full dex with sensible CON.
This is because 2 handed swords already have one of the highest base damage weapons in the game. Meaning they don't need that much STR. You can place some STR still but DEX is a priority since it allows you to fight in melee range with evasion.

Gib me a good build for muskeeter pls.

t. york