/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9vvu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ680jfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vOS-XFZCkr4
youtube.com/watch?v=vOS-XFZCkr4
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this autistic fuck has been bumping the thread every time it's on page 10 and then deleting them and I already know he's going to try the "thread is already up and is a precious commodity" routine for the 99th time when the actual thread gets to bump limit

and surprise surprise, the hotpockets are worthless and doing nothing about it

Might as well use this thread once the other one hits bump limit.

youtu.be/vOS-XFZCkr4

CHAPTER 12 BOYS

>mad Etika shill

(lol don't worry maybe next time your precious stream will be in the OP

walk away from the stream my boy

youtube.com/watch?v=vOS-XFZCkr4

Laslow CANONICALLY as strong as Ryoma.

The hotpockets being worthless isn't news
Are the janitors of /feg/ going to try and turn anti-etika sentiment into pro-hotpocket sentiment now?

>mounted
You can even pair him up with someone on foot and he'll still manage to do shit. This is like bitching about Effie's movement speed. Not EVERYTHING has to be able to move across the map in one turn.
>Camilla's defenses hold up fine for the entire game
Bullshit. Her hp growth is peanuts and letting more than one guy pile onto her without a pair is a trip to reset town, especially in Ryouma's level. The fact that she has flying type doesn't help at all.
>is stats don't matter because other units already have amazing stats while not having his movement problems.
Do other units have 80% hp AND str and 60% defense? Coupled with 50% speed? Xander gets doubled by fucking EVERYTHING, Keaton doesn't. Xander is a prepromo. Keaton isn't.

I hope you're all ready to watch this dipshit stare at the prep screen for 2 hours

>vandalized Linkbin and Google Docs

>damn who the FUCK is this nigga
>its a generic Apothecary
>he thinks "Apothecary" is his name

You fix Xander's issues with a couple of speedwings that no one else needs. Meanwhile Keaton is a growth based unit. Might as well defend Mozu if we're on that train.

>boxhead nigger can't say "apothecary"
*smacks lips*
*leans back*
HOL UP

yes, I do find it somewhat entertaining.

>app
>oh
>thick
>ery

Laslow's gonna kick the bucket, calling it now.

I love Sakura!

Please be quiet, or post some other art you have of her. That would be appreciated.

Mozu takes babying, Keaton's more or less on-par with everyone else when he joins.
I don't know how many speed wings your ass found, but two wasn't enough to keep him from getting doubled in my game. His speed ain't just bad. It's ASS bad.

They are kinda chunky.

hol up

Azura is the best.

Bruh it's not real.

As befitting their chunky defenses.

Whaaaa.

>>>visitation seal

>Not EVERYTHING has to be able to move across the map in one turn

You're still not getting it.

Let me spell this out for you.

Camilla has 20 Str, 20 AS, and 20 Def out of the gate, on top of flight and 8 movement out of the gate as well. She needs almost nothing to demolish most things for the rest of the game.

Keaton has 19/13/16 and 5 movement in a time where you already have an array of good mounted units, his stat advantages don't matter because other units already have good stats while not having his movement problems and it's not worth bringing him to the front just to be another combat unit.

>Do other units have 80% hp AND str and 60% defense?

Keaton's growths don't matter because he'll never grow enough in an efficient run to keep up.

>Her hp growth is peanuts and letting more than one guy pile onto her without a pair is a trip to reset town

Stop trying to insist Camilla's defenses are bad. Base as a WL is over 30 HP and 20 Defense which is more than enough for the entire game coupled with her growths.

Keep in mind he comes right before being unavailable in the next chapter and Xander being recruited in the one after that, which means that between those two things he never keeps up to the higher-tiered units since his utility is limited and other units can monopolize combat hard.

Xander also doesn't get doubled by anything in the maingame considering he always gets Speedwings, in fact there's little he doesn't double by lategame. 25 AS by Chapter 18 is the norm for him and that doubles everything in it.

user: I really, really, really like this image.

LEAVE DAT NIGGA KAZE YOKED UP

we can't really do that either, it's too triggering

I spoiler'd it so I don't violate anyone's safe space

For anyone who cares:
>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu
>Castle addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

She does seem to have the most/best art of any Fates waifu (not counting Femui)

First of all, PEMN

Second of all Keaton is nowhere near on par with Corrin or Camilla when he joins

Third of all you get 3 wings in Nohr and 2 of them come immediately before and after you get Xander, and those coupled with his averages enable him to double most for the rest of the game

did nina/shiro user ever upload what he had of the smut? I don't think I missed it.

Cutest mamui family.

are there no easily acquirable heart seals after Mozu's paralogue

Do people actually husbando/waifu kamui a lot?
I'd think they just get a lot of fan art because they're the mc, right?

>Etika's f w apothiccery reinforcements

Oh I guess you get a 4th from the Shop too if you want to shell out the shekels for it

Save it, it's all yours my friend!

Except no one cares though. Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen, my guy.

HES FALLING FOR THE PERI MEME

I care, therefore, you're wrong.

People want to fuck themselves all the time.

These are all the generic enemy females that I could find

But my boy, I care.

I haven't been in /feg/ for 3 days but I see that /v/ is paying a visit today

Like I said, close your eyes... take a nap, and rest easy. You're tired, and you had a long day.

newfags care.

I like Hana

>Taking 15 minutes to start the chapter

Am I dreaming? He didn't take more than an entire hour to prepare?

Kamui!Mitama
Camilla!Shinonome
Aqua!Kinu
Mozume!Ignis
I had no other "viable" kid to give her to, so at least I wanted to make her happy, Sophie's mother is Belka too, but I don't care that much about Sophie

Me too.

Fuck off shitposter.

Pray for yo boy

I'm a spry guy, my man. Maybe you're the one who's starting to fall asleep. Let me tuck you in, my friend.

>tfw no gf

My pal, I'm not the one who's tired.

I still suggest you relax for now, my buddy.

Throw in some of the villager portraits and you've got a workable group of losers.

I am indifferent to Hana.

If Africa-Guile gets my son killed, I'm going to be severely unhappy.

>Castle Drive 404
>Linkbin 404
Does anyone have the correct links? People might want to use those things

That's Kellam's son

here: I still don't understand why the mods let this thread live for 750 posts.

>my dad doesn't visit me often
>so I'll convince mercenaries to kill him and his fellows
What the fuck Lutz?

I'm on Conquest 12 (on hard)
Do I break the pots or not? Breaking the pots would probably let me move faster but I don't like the idea of all those enemies being able to get to me right away. (Especially the archers against Camilla).

Who?

Who's ready to have more Casual-mode flame wars tonight?

Remember, Office Max opens at 8 am on Monday.

Pray, I'll give you that much time. All the evil you have done up to now...repent it, and sleep

Mods don't give a fuck about doing their jobs properly it seems

>always hear everyone say how amazing a unit Azama is if reclassed to a phys class
>make him a Dread Fighter
>he consistently gets +3 levels, sometimes less and rarely more, and one of those is almost always luck
Well I'm disappointed.

I hope you understand soon that the mods and janitors are worthless.

DAT NIGGA SAIZO REAL

By break the pots, I mean use the dragon vein.

>had a wif
>she told me my brother was better then died

*Libra's

etika please

go fast so we don't spend 3 hours

>Chaining crits with Astra
Is there anything more satisfying? You make them feel every single blow.

No

You fell for another one of /feg/'s expertly crafted ebin memerinos, my dude

I forget what the differences are on that map between Hard and Lunatic but I'd recommend not doing it and just going around.

I did it to be able to clear shit out faster
take note of which pots do shit like freeze or halve hp, and take advantage of that

beating a chapter because of your own skill and not because the RNG blessed you

One user said that they only occasionally delete posts so jannies have something to do instead of banning.

>the flame shuriken bothers me

It fucks you up more on Lunatic, I used it on hard no problem.

>Beat Birthright
>Know from Revelation and Heirs of Fate I fucked up royally
Very rarely I'm incredibly disappointed in beating a game.

Yeah okay, Captain Badass. You can go back to shittalking ettika shillers, now.

He raisin dat water meme rank up

(You)

He's meant to have a good STR growth
You got RNG screwed

They even keep the headgear

The endings from the non-rev routes shill it so hard.

Post Kana.

I've not played Conquest yet. At what point in this map should black guile start getting btfo?

oh god is that the crit animation?

fire emblem is an RNG game
it always was and always will be
there was a reason waifus were the only thing that could save it

>etika will get fucked by the Entrap miko