/hg/ - Halo general

Everything Blew Over Before I Could Use This Edition

Important Halo Links, Notes etc.
pastebin.com/64rb9y4w

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/updates/ghosts-of-meridian

>List of /hg/ players
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1whs3eQiGdX5Ve8hVDHjuca-aRnx0igrMoIIiKYW-JAA/edit?usp=sharing

>Spartan Companies:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squad
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

The third /hg/tage is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0viF0UGSlo9tOHlr
discord.gg/0viF0UGSloAMwILP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for STOP STEALING MY NAME FUCKWITS

Remove kai.

Shitposting and circle jerking 343's poor game design aside, is there anything about Halo that people actually want to talk about?

I like discussing the campaign levels and OSTs, if that counts for anything

Aim assist, apparently

Literally whos

Discord link?

We could talk about what we thought of H2A's cutscenes compared to H5, since that's not really a 343 thing.

>OP pic
Fuckin' saved

Why isn't Chief's armor available?

Aw jeez, who all is on the right side?

We could. But do we care? No.

discord.gg/0viF0UGSlo9tOHlr

discord.gg/0viF0UGSloAMwILP

rentaroo please

Every thread

Am I the only one here who noticed that the model they used for the Arbiter in H2A wasn't the same that they used for H5? I don't mean the armor I mean his face was the stupid "subspecies" that was introduced in 4.

What's everyone's opinion on the shitty reach armor? Personally I think 343 should add new armor designs, not remakes of a shitty game
>inb4 mah skull helmet

Are you saying that in H2A he used the new "subspecies" model?
Sorry, but I'm finding your sentence to be confusing.

Did you try reading it?

You will try.

/hg/?
(Knocking: Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock)
Do you wanna play some halo?
Come on, lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Boot up the bone
It's like you've got a PS4
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!
Do you wanna play some halo?
It doesn't have to be guardians.

>tfw /hg/ will never be scattered across disney movies in their spartan armor and equipment

>you'll never get to drink it up with the 7 Dwarves
Why even fucking live

What's /hg/'s opinion on sprint?

H2A had the nice model, H5 had the subspecies model hidden under the armor.
I took a good look one time because I was bored looking for the intel on the "walk here and press x" mission

Since it's not going away, I'm glad they did the right thing and made it unlimited.

Makes me feel like I'm playing an actual super-soldier rather than a tub of lard.

I wanna know the source of that webm, but I wish it were gone forever. The maps are clearly not built around it.

It should have never been added, yet another 343 mistake.

It's fine, but shoulder charge is a pile of bullshit.

Yes, I had noticed.
343i claims they have "resource constraints", so they can't individually model different Elites
Why they just couldn't make all the Elites look like the H2A ones, is beyond me

Drinking is very, very bad!

>not option to disable spartan charge
>no option to make it "hold to charge, tap to melee"

I love it.

H2A's Gravemind cutscene was a work of fucking art. I don't think I've ever been so intrigued and disgusted by something.
The whole game was pretty as fuck though. the scene where the In Amber Clad and Regret's carrier leave slipspace above Halo is my favorite. The detail on the ship and the ring was so delicious.
Was that ring found by accident like the first one or did something lead them there? I always thought they were directed there since it seems convenient to find two of those things by accident within a couple months of each other.

crouch slide and melee

>cutting out squares
no effort/10

Accident.
I don't understand how it wasn't clear in the campaign

>microsoft paint

Yeah, but I want to immediately stop. The slide still makes me move forward, and sometimes I do this thing where I slide through a guy. Like it shows me moving past his left, then flicks to me being on his right, and then I'm in front of him.

It was one some rando youtube channel. Don't remember it, but the webm is as long as the video was.

Paint has a lasso tool. It's in the dropdown under select.

That always kind of bothered me, too. Shit, 16 years ago they felt the need to cover the "found it by accident" base by having Cortana's Cole Protocol jump be data taken from forerunner something or other, how did they justify finding another by total luck so soon?

Seriously, they have the model. Import the model to halo 5, and fit it to the art style of the game. It's not that hard.

>Not using GIMP

It was random? I thought the prophet of regret(?) jumped their on purpose because he had info on it or something.

user said he was using paint, so I shows him in paint how he's wrong.

So, I just joined /hg/. Is all you faggots care about, or are there some Forge and custom game fags here?

I have no clue. I thought Regret was just jumping the gun on Earth.

all of it was pretty awesome

god I miss hard military Halo

He did.
Humanity was just following Regret because he is one of the leaders of the Covenant

we love forge ans customs, but they have yet to add zombies. soon. so our custom game modes are limited.

>Just joined /hg/
>Calls us fags
Welcome to /hg/!

neat

>I just joined /hg/

Strange. I didn't see any pics of your dick for evaluation?

He did jump the gun, literally overzealous.
Problem is that he didn't know that Earth was the homeworld of Humanity, although they knew the location.

Regret was probably there to try and burn up the planet then head on over to Delta Halo.

Triggered to be honest family

Yeah what the fuck, he's supposed to post his dick with a cool fact about himself as well as a ribbon around it and a sign that says MAGA

Start working twice as hard so you can play Halo more.

I knew he didn't know it was homeworld but why was he coming?
He knew it had a forerunner installation? Did he know there were humans just not homeworld level amount?

What do you think of Asuka/Alexis's newly exposed breasts?

>This is how Onyx ranked players with 30% accuracy exist
If you like spartan charge I recommend suicide.

I looked it up.
Apparently, The covenant had found a device that led to the Ark and location of all the Halos

Regret went to Earth to secure the area first, and when that didn't go over so well, tried to go to a Halo ring to activate it.

Forgot to add, that this is supported by the fact that Regret was hovering over the area where the Ark was before bugging out, as shown in H3 and ODST

>tried to go to a Halo ring to activate it.
What a tard.

He really shows how out of his element he is when he doesn't even know how to activate Halo

Nobody intends to actually play Halo tonight, do they?

>using software that can't even draw a rectangle

ALSO, no.
He didn't know Humans were there at all.
He just jumped ship as soon as he heard where the Ark was without looking up any intel

I thought killsownz liked rabbit?

There's an open source plug-in for that.

I think it has more to do with the killsownz and dead squirrel thing

I'm on. I even wrote a song about it.

I wish Warzone maps weren't so stupidly open. I want one that's close in like the arena maps that has deliberate areas for vehicles.
Like a plus sized district District or something.

/hg/, I wanna make an infection map for the upcoming release of it. Sadly, I'm fresh out of originality. So, I've got a fun idea. Let's all work together on designing plans for an infection map.

Post whatever idea you have, whether it be actual map planning, theme, or just things you'd like to see and I'll compile it over the week into something workable.

Who are you and are you up for Turbo?

No thank you, I'll keep using my pirated copy of Photoshop.

mongoosestorm and yes. fair warning. I'm a faggot.

Darkstar?

Everyone here is a faggot.

Doing Warzone Turbo, 2/12 right now.

Sounds like Darkstar.
It's the only Warzone map that could be a BTB map without feeling too big.

>paint
>gimp
fucking normies who dont use inkscape

What is better about it?

photoshop?!

That, too, always bugged the shit out of me. They NEED a human to find and use the index, and yet Halo 2 has them saying "shit, we'd better find the index before they do!"

Like nah nigga, just do nothing at all and you've been helpful.

Fuck off renteraoo you doxer spic

Seriously if you have such a problem with /hg/ stop playing / involving with them you fucking nigger.

>tfw maybe 5 people tops have seen this in game
N
EVER
V
E
R

NEVER EVER EVER

thats actually our resident photoshop expert Sigmunds work you fucking faggot

>mfw trying to hack the fov in halo 2 vista

>implying I leave squares
You can tell if it's me when there's outlines from the paste if I don't bother to clean.
Also my erase edges are much cleaner than that.

I know when I see a work of sigmund

>Doxxer
Wasn't even me cuck, also Google searching a name isn't doxxing

And fucks sake I don't even have a laptop/computer. I do everything from my phone.

That ain't Sigmund.
>photoshop expert
U wot.

>tfw Bias probably really is actually dead
Post tomoko in memoriam

Rabbit on suicide watch.

So what's stopping us from getting in a group of 24 and boosting warzone or something to get a bazillion REQ points