/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53442/?
mega.nz/#!PsklxK7K!4CCg3ZoSIwKLk3mWPPRktRPzCV-G5aWiUXWe3dsCMiE
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58973/?
youtube.com/watch?v=V3p0rdjqtR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

help me please i just want to go to bed happy

your textures have no mip maps
run nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

Whoa dude that's a cool dragon

I have a simalar issue from time to time, I assumed it was me overloading how many textures and shit skyrim/my computer has to handle so it "drops" some. When I load when this happens it seems to stay the same but if I restart my skyrim it seems to fix most of the time or change which textures get "dropped"

this guy prob knows better though

Mer are cool

hey man that's a p. cool dragon mind if i download this image?

"Dear farmer, what's on your mind?"

I'll never find out why my character was shipped apparently. ;w;

Hey /tesg/ I'm back from beating Dark Souls 3!

what armor mod is that, also preset? all the elves I ever make are ugly unless they are guys

>How the fuck do they stay on? This is triggering me and ruining my immersion.

Cause he looks like a girl you donk.

He didn't mean it, it was just a dumb meme.

I think he's looking for some GFD or some hunky butt lovin'

Oh no I meant it, I like the thought of cute traps being tenderly dominated by waifus

Gosh, way to overlook his personality.

Oh ok then. ;w;

"I wonder how much that outfit costs..."

I stand corrected. He'd certainly be uhh... a handful. What with his general disdain for just about everyone.

Wait, why is she a thief now? I thought that she became a Kynareth zealot as an adult?

its from this
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53442/?

reposting my problem

how can I fix this?

see

I haven't seen any personality from him yet and even if you posted it I think I would be blinded by the ugly game.

Download more VRAM, or try using ENBs clear VRAM button, by default it's F4

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?
thank you

where can I get more images of this character

Hey faggots, what modding projects are you currently working on?

He was raised by very wealthy and demanding parents who taught him how to act like a proper aristocrat. So you know, disdain for the poor, hiding crippling insecurities behind a layer of haughty aloofness, lute skills, borderline-sociopathic desire for wealth and power. I mean, under all that there is potentially a good person, but it would take some digging.

How does the vampire count feel about being ass raped by MB for all eternity?

A pose pack. Currently have 77 poses. I plan to release it tomorrow.

Like I said before, her existence isn't canon. Her whole existence is a "what could have been" scenario if she wasn't kidnapped by Molag Bal cultists as a little girl.

I've dressed her up as a thief, paladin, and even a pirate.

i have downloaded how does it work?

when I start it it just get a bunch of errors, i use MO btw

I'm using map marker overhaul for oblivion, but none of the markers are on my compass until after I discover them
I've tried reinstalling and making sure I didn't check any "realism" settings, but no change
Any ideas?

dat outfit tho

So guys, could I potentially record all of the settings for rampage and make those changes to vividian, thereby getting it as close as possible?

If not, is there another way?'

I'd rather see more of her Champion of Kynareth adventures than vampire form desu.

It will probably be mostly about her ruthlessly killing Daedra worshippers.

Don't know why, but she looks very... professional.

Her hair is so clashes so much with that armor

I just get a black screen when using this: mega.nz/#!PsklxK7K!4CCg3ZoSIwKLk3mWPPRktRPzCV-G5aWiUXWe3dsCMiE

In accordance with Squiggums' guide. Anyone know why?

Well, unlike her cocky and somewhat playful Vampire Lord version, this one is a no-nonsense moralist with a very strict sense of justice.

I know, which is why she usually wears a helmet in that outfit.

>kidnapped by cultists as a little girl
sounds familiar

Go to main menu and reload the save and it should be fine.

>those big ass pauldrons

Are there any ENBs out there with to the point with simple effects that make a big difference without a ton of bells and whistles like Bleak ENB or Cinematic Lighting? Performance is not an issue.

Wow user. Keep your /pol/ memes in /pol/.

Straylight

>House Hlaalu gets exposed as the piece of shit jews they are
>Now they keep trying to invade good dunmer settlements and spread their jewish tricks even though they keep getting found out and executed

Why don't they just give up? No one likes them. Just convert to another house or something. Or go somewhere where great houses aren't a thing. Maybe Cyrodiil, since they like sucking imperial cock so much.

I'm conflicted
I want to use shields but god damn the damage of one handed weapons is ass

Get a better weapon.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58973/?
It's kinda buggy but battleaxe 'n' board can be fun.

What game? What race? What level? In Skyrim you know you can still alternate depending on situation? I always carry a warhammer to use against heavily armoured bandits and use a shortsword the rest of the time.

I'd be subjugated by that Thalmor.

To clarify, I mean unless you're already aiming to master all magic and thief skills or w/e, you aren't spreading yourself too thin alternating between one handed plus shield and two handed and investing points, etc.

She isnt a Thalmor tho, she hates them.

Okay so I've been doing Vigilant chapter 4 for a few hours and whenever I so much as look at Narfin Summay Court my game crashes

In The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, what dungeons do you usually stop off at first? I usually pick Addamasartus and then the Samarys Ancestral Tomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3p0rdjqtR8

All Altmer are Thalmor right. Go back to that... that Summerbreeze Island, fuckin Elves. Fuckin darkie Elves can leave too. Nobody likes any of you Elves.

lick the coin and then put it on, be generous with the saliva.

How expensive, tesg?

Stay permabanned

It's a legitimate technical problem. Sometimes when there isn't enough VRAM to hold all the textures some of them show up entirely black. At least in Skyrim, I'm not sure if it happened in Morrowind or Oblivion.

Either way I never have that problem because when I do play Skyrim I don't go past 1K textures. Then again I game on toasters.

10 septims

I can deal with the belly button piercing but her stomach isn't soft enough for my tastes. I like my women like I like my ramen - hot, soft and with crackers inside it.

Who is this semen daedra?

You got a list of pasty mods?
Please share.

So I just finished compressing all the textures in Skyrim - textures.bsa using DDSopt. Now where do I put them to make them run in the game?

Been playing for years, only cave I remember is Andrano Ancestral Tomb
But with the Adanumuran Reclaimed mod, I've been making it a point to go there early.

Aaaand... i fucked up the image

skyrim/data/textures

>So I just finished compressing all the textures in Skyrim - textures.bsa using DDSopt

What's wrong?

I don't even remember where Andrano Ancestral Tomb is but I remember going in there and having the shit scared out of me at some point. Is it that one tomb that's near Pelagiad or that one that's near the turn that heads from Pelagiad to Fort Moonmoth? I know there are at least two tombs and four bandit dens around that region. Plan on visiting them once my character is more equipped.

what body shape is that?

I'm just wondering why. Why bother?
Are you a toaster that can't even manage vanilla's size?

It's the one near Pelagiad, yeah.
Only remember it because I was on the wrong side of Pelagiad my first time and took forever to find it
It both made me hate not having a map marker and love it

Even with the mods you've got installed that looks vaguely familiar. Is that near Pelagiad or Suran? I've only just started playing Morrowind again recently, I had a two year hiatus that mostly was filled with 1,300 hours of Skyrim.

Not them but messing with the BSAs can really end badly. Plus if you're on that big of a toaster you might want to consider upgrading and/or playing Morrowind or Oblivion instead. Morrowind is still pretty good even to this day and even with Oblivion's faults it's still an alright game.

Cool, I'll be sure to head there sometime again soon. I've got to get my skooma and moon sugar out of the barrel that's right outside the Halfway Tavern in Pelagiad anyways.

WHY IS VIGILANT BROKEN

FUCK FUCK FUCK

This is from my Tumblr's gift.
7BO

Yeah, I think the mod did a pretty good job of keeping the flow of the entrance.
That slope to a locked door to the platform with an enemy is a familiar series of events

Reposting this from the old thread that I just posted it in, because I didn't see there was a new thread.

Alright, so I'm having this really annoying problem with nisetanaka's bikini mods.

I've had this problem for a while but I figured I'll finally ask about it.

The problem is, whenever I have the bikini equipped, if I try to equip the thong, it unequips the bikini. If I equip the bikini again, it unequips the thong. So my option is to go bare bottomed, or bare topped.

Thanks qt. Just grabbed the mega link.

>Are you a toaster that can't even manage vanilla's size?
Yes.

Oh, carry on then.
Could have just gotten one of those reduced vanilla texture packs on the Nexus though, might have saved some time.

Item slot conflict. Change the armor slot of the armor piece. google it.

>Not them but messing with the BSAs can really end badly
DDSopt doesn't mess with the BSA though.

So moving one step closer to this door causes a CTD, I tried loading the game with nothing but Vigilant and the mod requirements but it's the same deal

I used tfc 1 to look ahead and entering the CTD area in that command doesn't cause me to crash, anyone know what I need to do to fix this?

>Could have just gotten one of those reduced vanilla texture packs on the Nexus though, might have saved some time.
My internet is also a toaster though.

>google it.

Google what though? I tried googling it before and didn't find much help, that's why I came here.

Unless you're telling me to just google item slot conflicts. What I googled was nisetanaka bikini mod thong unequips bikini. My google skills aren't the greatest.

>bare topped
I fail to see the problem...
But seriously the mod shouldn't to that. Best is you deinstall it then check the folder if any meshes remain. This might be the problem.

How many sex mods do you have?
Pretty sure I remember one that dynamically fucks with slots.
Something's messing with them, because that's not normal behaviour for that mod.

No sex mods.

Hey, I don't mind having her big tits out and bouncing around, but it's not the best idea for when others could be watching.

Is Severin Manor good? Are there any mods you recommend to improve it?

>google item slot conflicts
There is a wiki page somewhere explaining the system.
There is a tutorial somewhere explaining how to change slots.
If you can't find those with google then what you would need to do afterwards would be too hard for you anyway, so resign yourself to inadequacy and drop the dick off your character.

The nexus page for one of nise's bikinis specifically says that it conflicts with SoS, it's a simple item slot problem and it is totally normal behavior.

Try tcl and see what happens

>so resign yourself to inadequacy and drop the dick off your character.
But it's literally disabled already anyway. Why'd you have to be an ass too? I'm talking about this
>If you can't find those with google then what you would need to do afterwards would be too hard for you anyway

I found the answer to my problem on google before you responded by the way, so have fun sitting there with your false sense of superiority I guess.

I crash, the zone that I crash in is way bigger than I thought, almost the entire left half of the Oblivion map will cause me to CTD

Well then it's a good mod then. I'll consider maybe using it sometime.

I clearly don't know what I'm talking about then. I just remember that messing with the BSAs can lead you into some trouble, though I'm also one of those anons who says you shouldn't clean ESMs or ESPs of dirty edits, though that's just from what I've seen in several Let's Plays of Skyrim where the Youtuber ended up breaking the entirety of Dawnguard by cleaning the Dawnguard ESM. Basically ended up making it so the vampire disease killed you at some point and made it so that even after being sired by the vampire clan in that game they thought you had given up your gifts and became mortal again right off the bat, all by cleaning the Dawnguard ESM of dirty edits.