>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10105542
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for no anime

nth for Anduin best boy.

No wonder he won't come back to PoE. He's making 7 figures here.

nth for pls vote for science

strawpoll.me/10105542

who /N'zoth Pally/ here?

>limiting my choice to one deck

nigga the meta shifts like every 4 ranks.

im climbing with at least 4 different decks.

Divine Shield Paladin. I've been running this shit for years and it's better than ever.

I have a lot of fun with this deck in standard. It feels like mech mage. Cheap spells are used to control the board, minions deal the bulk of damage. I'm thinking about swapping Thalnos for another Cult Sorcerer and one Conjurer for second Cabalist's Tome or Arcane Blast.

Well met!

>flamewakers effect can no longer hit the same target twice
y/n?

Man, this expansion seems like the king of big, fun minions. It's a shame I can't afford any of them.

>except he doesnt drink orange juice on stream anymore

Why doesn't he?

xth for Spellslinger

Ideas on how to improve this guys? Seems ok but match-ups varies a LOT.

>can't hit face or clear big minions
Dead card

it's worth it. I was lucky to pull 2 twilight summoners, and crafted Rag and N'zoth and Forbidden Healings with Nerf Dust. Had the rest of the stuff from playing for the past year. This game rewards you for toughing it out and sticking with it even if you don't start with very much.

Am I the only one playing C'thun mage?

>check the game since it got some neat update
>end up confused as fuck when starting to do a deck for standard

My goal when playing hearthstone is to make my opponent hate playing against me (e.g. secret paladin)

Which standard decks currently accomplish that the best?

Raptor and N'zoth don't belong in the same deck. Raptor encourages you to play lots of small deathrattle minions to copy them on curve in a tempo/value style deck, while n'zoth is a control finisher that really only rewards you for running a handful of big deathrattle effects like sylvanas/cairne/summoner

I love Crystal Maiden!

So does Warrior have the most viable decks right now?

>Control
>Reno
>Patron
>Dragon
>Pirate
>Raging Worgen OTK
>Tempo/Midrange

I dunno, I just haven't seen him do it, it used to be a stream meme

face shaman or zoolock

good

Control Paladin/Healadin

I still haven't beaten anyone without them not conceding

fuk what do i do with this

>Play a deck
>Have one good game.
>All of a sudden, matched against all my counters forever
>Repeat ad nauseum as I switch decks.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Priests
>not conceding instantly vs paladin

PSA to all priests, this right here is what all paladin vs priest games look like, do me and yourself a favour and just fuck off and concede so i can play agains't people who arent a 100% win rates

you are just a waste of time as a class.

time to adapt m8

>no C'thun rouge

pfft. I still need to play it more until rank 5 to see if its actually good.

APPARENTLY YOU HAVE THE READING COMPREHENSION OF A SYRIAN REFUGEE BECAUSE YOU MISSED THE PART WHERE I SWITCH DECKS

cant vote. im not climbing

>Not playing Yogg-C'thun mage
get on my level son

that's your problem m8. All decks are going to lose some percentage of games do to rng or variance or whatever, so you just have to accept those losses and keep going. Blaming it on the deck and switching every time you lose is just going to make things worse because each deck has a different mindset and playstyle that you need to have, so switching a lot without changing the way you think about playing will cause you to lose even more. It's also possible you may just need to git gud

you gotta stay even more ahead by countering the counter to your decks lul

This

Also we heal more than priests now lmao

priests getting cucked by holy paladins just like in WoW

it never ends

Someone help me out with this piece of shit.

I loved midrange hunter pre-standard, but this new flavor seems pretty trashy, at least with my current list.

The minions are alright but I find Im usually sitting on a hand full of UtH, KCs, and Bows with no minions to play, so I just get tempoed out and lose horribly.

Is Midrange hunter shit? I really thought Huhuran Hunter could be good ;;

Do I need two sea giants for a good zoo lock or will I be alright with just one?

black night
twin emperor
sylvanas

you will be alright

you only need 1

Running two sea giants is mostly for zoo mirror, so unless the meta becomes zoo heavy (which it could, zoo looks pretty damn good right now) then you shouldn't need 2.

Healadin/deathrattle pally is so fucking good agaisnt aggro and zoo.

Let them fuckers build up thier board and wipe it oit with equal/con. Then that Noz drop bring back your deathrattle nakes my dick swole

black knight is a meme, don't fall for it like I did

janitors think this shitposting is not ok but is

Should I make a N'zoth or C'thun deck? I have pieces for each type but I'm scared of committment

2 is just if you think you'll play against other minion heavy decks like Zoo or Shaman

this is a shitpost

people keep losing to my soggoth because they don't tech TBK and nobody plays silence anymore

C'thun is like 3000 dust cheaper, go with that. Nzoth is more fun though

I'm sorry but my Black Knight pass right through druids. Sap and him are enough to keep those damn taunts away

zoo shitters EXPOSED

Flame walker only does 1 damage per spell. Easy fix. Imagine if knife juggler did 2 damage per minion

How do I into miracle /hsg/?

i'm 5-11 with this deck

;_;

I went up against a c'thun renolock earlier, and it was cute seeing him try to play around everything I had.
>15/15 taunt c'thun
>humility
>Jaraxxus
>N'zoth reviving cairne sylvanas, etc.
>twisting nether
>left with ashbringer, a 5/5, and a 4/5
>reno
>implying
>forbidden healing up to 30 for good measure

>I have an opinion on Zoo therefor I play zoo everyday on ladder
ok

Has anyone been able to Yogg harder than this?

Standard is easier for mew players, now you don't have to learn all those old cards! t. Blizzard

you sound upset

>pointing at zoo bros as if it's shameful to play interactive board centric deck
Wew

zoofags are down here at the bottom of rank 20 with us non netdeck players. if its supposedly a top tier deck, why dont they rise and leave us alone?

Pls respond, I cant have my bug waifu suck shit like this

>mfw Undercity Huckster and the Raptor that copied it both give me Mind Control that I then used to steal Sylvanas and Ysera consecutively into the Priest conceding

Also, Shadowcaster is OP as fuck.

double mind control
I feel pretty bad for using it, but eh.

no wonder since you don't have a realiable win condition.

Cut journey below and shadow strike/azure drake. Then add the 1 drop pirate charger and a faceless

>interactive
you literally click face more than anyone else

>tfw double brawl
The face shitters never expect it, they immediately empty their hand right after I play my first brawl

First person to nail this. Not sure why people think they have to fit two decks in one.

>play zoo last night to last minute grind rank 5
>start at rank 18
>rank 5 in 2.5 hours
>87%winrate
No need to adapt. Just play faster decks. I could've ranked faster if all the control cucks didn't fucking rope every turn only to hero power and pass.

zoo is a board control deck you dummy

N'zoth viable in heal-adin?

knife juggler is bad now that there is no snake trap and it got nerfed. a 2/2 is not worth it just for hounds, play toad or something instead

forlorn stalker is terrible

n'zoth is bad in hunter as well, it costs far too much. I would just curve out at 6 mana in a deathrattle hunter

huckster is a fucking sleeper card. I was playing wild raptor rogue with it yesterday, got so much good shit
>doomhammer as rogue
>antonidas as rogue
>at least 3 other legends I can't remember

>I would just curve out at 6 mana in a deathrattle hunter
Why would any midrange hunter pass up Call of the Wild

Please stop telling people this shit

Miracle rogue wins on card advantage alone. Once you get something to stick your minions and cold blood and direct damage spells are all you need. We don't play oil anymore. We don't need pirate.

If anything fit a yogg or malygod but nothing else.

>no snake trap
?

2, especially with so many fucking priests. 2 entombs and 2 swd means rest in rip for darkshire and sea giant. The only hope is to run enough where they exhaust the removal. Otherwise I find I get cucked by twin emperors

read the thread, it's amazing

It's not my fault you don't have more minions on the board to kill

Control tends to want finishers, and when you slow play as healadin/ control pally, burn through their removal, then drop a 10 mana card that summons a dr8 and sylv at the least, he'll yeah.

If your deck is remotely aggressive no

Fuck yes
Trion
Slyvanas
Cairn
Infested Tauren
Corrupt heal bot

Throw in Lightlord, forbidden healing, lay on hands, and some board clears and you have a deck

>people with some amount of game knowledge and common sense EXPOSED

ftfy

>zoo stuck at rank 20 with the rest of the non netdeck players
Nigga I literally just added 26 of the cheapest, stickiest minions to a deck with 2 sea giants and 2 darkshires and got here in 2 hours.

Why are people playing corrupted heal both outside of priest?

Can anyone share a goo N'Zoth rogue or paladin list, I'm getting BTFO by shamans and other face decks

Healadin doesn't care how much health his opponent has

>Zoo clicking face first ever
Zoo is 100% all about effective trading. If you can't trade and control the board you lose. You only go face when there isn't a good trade to make.

Drop a conceal and farseer and add 2 violet teachers.

I was honestly surprised at how good it is. It's basically just a big zombie chow

Has anyone tried Loot Hoarders in Nzoth Paladin?

Uther's got nothing to play until turn 3 and he's got card draw problems until late game

ITS RIGHT THERE

lmfao

anyone know how Wild is going?
do people actually play it?

Cheap deathrattle are shit with nzoth. Who wants their finisher to summon a 2/1 that pushes you into fatigue

>tfw warrior double brawls my board after I refill it after the last brawl
Drop one of these babies next turn with a darkshire or a couple jugglers and watch that warrior panic.

rogue only class I have golden so I feel like I know what's up but maybe you're right. I currently have 3 net-decks. One has that pirate/faceless finisher, other has malygos and last one has yogg-saron.

I've played them all maybe 100 games total since launch and the most reliable one was imo the pirate one. Yogg close second

YOOOO