>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>SL Meta Poll Results
strawpoll.me/7403169/r

Anri gave me the Evil Eye Ring in the catacombs, but she's not appearing in the church. What gives? I never told her about Horace, and she's not dead, because the hand maiden isn't selling her set.

I'm pretty sure I haven't actually talked to her in the church. Fuck

>Non DaS2 fister
u fukke up sonni

id fuck afro desu

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

5th for foxy grandmas with spiked dildos and good senses of humor

POST YOUR WUFUS

>tfw you become a dragonsis and start building mounds
>tfw roar buffs the fuck out of the swordspear weapon art
Oh my...

I'm rock hard. Got any more pics?

It's over lads

fuck malcolm

can npcs still invade you if you have defeated the area boss?

>dat plunging attack

I'd breed that giant dad, he keeps the mask tho

nigga needs to trap more, not a lot of dudes can look that good

no

When the scourge came, I didn't know what hit me. When I came to, I found myself here, in /dsg/

no

no

Fuck off malcolm. Everyone knows it's you. Your shit doesn't work, and everyone knows it.

Is pyro the best class to start for any magic build? It has 7 luck while cleric has 13 and sorcerer has 12. Is there any logical reason to choose anything but pyro for spell usage?

C-can anyone help a PCfag out with Nameless King? I'm Sl60 and my bandit knife build isn't really cutting it anymore.

>siegward in Irithyll, talk to him too
>send greyrat to pillage it
>kill pontiff
>greirat shows up dead
Fuck this game. Is it just RNG?

no

I don't know, Aldrich is pretty easy. Beat him on a pure mage, and fisted him to death on another playthrough. I always run up to him, since he's always being a nerd trying to cast his shits and stuff.

no

no

you need to kill pontiff before sending gayrat out

>invaded by malcolm
>he pokes me with his dagger
>get booted out of the game
>log back in
>[NOTICE] YOU HAVE BEEN PROMOTED
>I now work at Namco Bandai

Best way to handle this bastard.

btfo

>tfw she actually is a little girl

wasn't there a dude helping out blues get their medals around anor londo?
hell I'm tired of farming the silver knights and I don't suck that much on pvp. hope he comes around when I'm around that bonfire.

I want Dancer to sit on my face.

i dum russian
how use sword
plz send help

partially.

can you give me source for the image attached to your post?

thanks in advance.

>malcolm samefagging again
Bored of masturbating to ponies? Go meme reddit, no one here falls for this shit anymore.

>plunge attack off the ledge in FC
>next time get followed
ORIGINAL STRAT PLEASE NO STEAL

Adding to that user's post from last thread: whoever said you can parry the third swing of someone spamming r1 was full of shit.
>mash caestus every time that shit starts up
>despite being the fastest and having the most active frames, it has never once come out
>can't reliably reaction parry anything but the weapons with the biggest startups
What's the solution? Summon a friend and learn the parry timing for every weapon class?

What SL are you?

Have you given your waifu love today?

Partial parries are worse than AIDS. I get punished more for being close to the right timing than I do for whiffing it completely. At least if I fuck it up altogether, I only lose a small amount of Stamina and can roll out of the hit once the enemy lands the first one. But partial parries, fuck. All Stamina gone, I am now ready to be fucked by a three-hit chain.

Did you hit the Irithyll Dungeon bonfire? That breaks the quest, since it puts Siegward in the cell.

I've also heard that you're not supposed to talk to him while he's in Irithyll until after Greirat is back in Firelink.

______no

What's the best way to get Refined Gems?

The red eye knight in front of Lothric Castle either drops them INCREDIBLY rarely, or doesn't drop them at all. I've killed him about 30 times with 380 item discovery, no dice.

biggie and smalls are unstoppable

What's your favorite DaS3 area for pve and why is it not cathedral of the deep?

>you can have dragonform body but still wear a headpiece but only via hacks

MIYAZAKI

What's going on in this webm? Is that curse?

its mostly guesswork and practice
summoning someone to help wont really do much since every invasion has a different amount of lag
go back to ds1 and practice there, its basically the same when you use the caestus in 3

budget squad tearin it UP

do grierats quest all the way and give his ash to the maiden and i think she sells them

dud look like my ex

Sorc best for pure sorcery, cleric best for pure faith. Pyro is best for pure pyro. From actually made classes make sense statwise.

Aldrich's difficulty is pure RNG. If he casts the raining arrows spell a bunch of times he is literally impossible to kill. If he never casts it he is one of the easiest bosses in the game.

it's weird i found pontiff piss easy but he pushed my shit in first run through

It's a guy failing to "softban" people like they did at the start of DaS2. The problem is there's no softban anymore, and what they're doing has absolutely no effect outside of a slight inconvenience and maybe some confusion.

This is correct.

>trying to rush to church of yorshka bonfire
Those fucking pontiff knights

IS THERE A BETTER FEELING THAN GETTING A TRY-HARD PARRY SPAMMER WITH A BLATANT SACRED FLAME FOLLOWED BY BLACK FLAMES?

I THINK NOT

My grin was so huge. For some reason he kept thinking I was going to make the obvious swings, so he kept spamming them parries.

so i gave the eyes to the firekeeper
do i say i want a world without flame? is this going to fuck me out of some ending?

hahahahaahahahahahahahahhaah YOU MISSED OUT ON SOMETHING AHAJAJAHDHDFJDFJSD

>wanting to work at Bamco
That's almost like wanting to work at EA

>summoning someone to help wont really do much since every invasion has a different amount of lag
Fuck.

did she have a femminine bengus

fuck. no fume ugs for me then

>IS THERE A BETTER FEELING THAN GETTING A TRY-HARD PARRY SPAMMER WITH A BLATANT SACRED FLAME FOLLOWED BY BLACK FLAMES?
parrying a parry spammer and then riposting him with a weapon that's been hacked with CE to delete his entire computer

This is correct.

nope. you'll have the choice to follow through at the end

oh he doesnt invade hes chilling like a generic hostile NPC. go find him

So you inject a black hole inside his computer or something?

>Get invaded by Malcom
>He hits me with a dagger
>Immediately feel my pants tighten
>Dick is now so large that I can't comfortably wear underwear
>Girlfriend can't even blow me anymore
>She leaves
>No onaholes in my size
>Have to use watermelons to masturbate.
Fuck Malcolm.

>not deleting his entire family
Is your CE broken or what?

yes

>fuck. no fume ugs for me then
You get FUGS by killing human Tsorig in Demon Ruins.

DIOOOOOO

>Want to use the greatshield of glory
>Slower stamina regen

Not sure, it does have fucking 85 stability though...

Bigger version.

God look at that slightly pudgy face and how nice of a full body he has, I wanna get him drunk and jerk off and suck his undoubtedly really nice uncut dick and just keep going from there.

You get the fume ugs off of him in smoldering lake, where he's an enemy rather than a red phantom.

>Invade parry spammer
>Use unparriable weapon (whip)
>He dc's

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm 101% straight, but this is hot.

Is the winged knight halberd any good compared to other halberds?

>not making it so every key on his keyboards gives him a different terminal disease when pressed
its like you dont even ce or something

How boring is sorcery in this game? In pretty much every game, it's pretty bland with just a few arrow spells and more expensive spells that take a long time to be able to use.

Should I just say fuck it and go pyromancy instead? I don't like sitting back and spamming spells.

It's like the janitors/mods really just don't give a fuck.

literally killed my last ten duels by spamming jump attacks please stop this parry shield/offhand cestus meme

please just fight me you cant parry jump attacks

PLEASE STOP

>I'm 101% straight
Yeah no you arent

How is the great mace?

Pretty much.
>not leaving da Burg and The Depths until later and coming back and breezing through it.
I mean, unless you want something specific.

They also don't know what's unparriable. I smacked at least 5 people's stamina away when they tried to parry my 2-handed BKGA tonight.

Stop trying to make me gay, faggot.

60 with my MLGS on +4 and my artie sword +5 might be the weapon upgrades.

parry spammers are the biggest cancer in this game
R1 spam has nothing on these faggots that do nothing but L2L2L2rollL2L2L2

>doing this to newbie players at high wall who would have enough trouble with the area mobs as is
>not doing this to SL120 fightclub tryhards with estocs/katanas

smdh tbqh family

Yes. Sorcery is shit in this one. Except in PVE