/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Last thread: Waiting for news edition.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

SDR2 Sprites
mega.nz/#!G9YmkCKQ!bEBw7SW62wzf-8duTBeZH6UsWeNnH6yIlnuS0YLYYj4
mega.nz/#!G15mBAQa!mKXocNQ3WdSTP44YDKwPJUkXk5kRzMAWXaom8Gia1Z8

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/pdnTF6zW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP
youtube.com/watch?v=TOyyMYGbdeY
strawpoll.me/4498592
a.pomf.cat/areleh.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=avXRUUPS42k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Chihiro.

Also, don't know if I missed anything that needed to be added to the OP, didn't see it from searching the previous thread.

Ibuki!

Inserting into Saionji

I know because she didn't like Leon.

She liked Makoto

Even Leon knew this

Why else was he on Makoto's case at times

Man, I should of mentioned sooner because I was just making my own new thread with an updated pastebin. So use this one for the new thead, and get rid of the SDR2 sprites in the OP as I added them as well. Also is this video in the OP? youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

I liked that the Stage play also made their rivalry for her more obvious. The main game should of done a little more with it.

>>insert the canon ship teasing picture here
I got you, famalam.

>Peko will never get to ask Fuyuhiko on a date like she wanted to and make him smile

>I liked that the Stage play also made their rivalry for her more obvious

They made a rivalry on Makoto and Leon?

Naegi the SHSL Pimp

Yes, it was to make it more pronounced that Leon and Makoto both had a crush on her. Leon notices Makoto getting close to her and starts telling him that he should back off, which happens after a scene where he was gushing about her and wanting her to give him tips about how to start a band.

>Makoto vs Leon
>Over Sayaka

Lel

Only chance Leon would have on winning is if Makoto friendzoned Sayaka.

This pic proves it

The Ultimate Pussy Snatcher is strong in Makoto

>Yes, it was to make it more pronounced that Leon and Makoto both had a crush on her. Leon notices Makoto getting close to her and starts telling him that he should back off

How did Makoto respond to that?

Since clearly he didn't back off.

Man kinda makes you wonder how they were like towards each other during their school years.

No way there couldn't be tension between those two.

>How did Makoto respond to that?
It should be in the first part of Mondo user's translation. I think they just get interrupted, by Ishimaru no less, before anything really happens between them. Not sure if it gets brought up again as the rest of the stage play isn't translated yet.

>Man kinda makes you wonder how they were like towards each other during their school years.

>No way there couldn't be tension between those two.
It would get pretty heated as soon as it's both known that they feel the same way towards her, so yeah, the potential to expand on that is one of the many things we could see if class 78's school life is ever brought up in the future.

Whoops. Forgot to add the link. youtube.com/watch?v=TOyyMYGbdeY

Wait a minute if Junko was squshed to death then how did Nagito get her arm? And some people are telling me that Mikan took Junko's womb and surgically put it into herself. Also someone from the last thread said Hajime fucked Mikan. What's going on?

The Mikan thing is a fan head canon. Getting Junko arm is a canon thing they don't tell how,

A few people theorized that her getting crushed to a pulp was retconned to pull that off.

2 possible outcomes
>1
Junko wasn't really squished and she somehow kept her body intact, remember how her body survived what turned Mondo into butter and shit
>2
That wasn't Junko who got squished

I'll watch that part right now thanks for the video Ishimaruanon.

>It would get pretty heated as soon as it's both known that they feel the same way towards her, so yeah, the potential to expand on that is one of the many things we could see if class 78's school life is ever brought up in the future.

Yeah would be nice. Since I don't think we'll see much of them during DR3 Despair.

But I wouldn't think those two would escalate to violence over a girl especially Makoto who's not really a violent person.

though over Sayaka, he charged and tried to beat the shit out of Monokuma so who knows

>150 posts early

Izuru's pretty sexy to be honest. I wouldn't blame Mikan.

Just watched that scene
>Leon trying to lay the moves on Sayaka with autographs and shit
>Sayaka clearly uncomfortable with it and looking to Makoto for help
>Makoto coming to the rescue
>Leon getting confrontational with Makoto with said person backing away trying to diffuse the hostility

Well shit all that drama already. Now I really do wish they tacked this point more in the game or even anime since there's no way Leon would just ignore Makoto.

>Jin Kirigiri in front of center with Naegi
I'm a little sad I'll never find *that* pic.

>>Leon trying to lay the moves on Sayaka with autographs and shit
He's also writing 11037, which is a nice touch. The stage play has a lot of little touches like that that makes it great.

Ishimaru is really handsome in this.

Seriously. I find the stage play a lot more enjoyable than the anime ironically

It's not the fact that Mikan would want to ride the dick of a sexy genius like Izuru.

It's why a sexy genius like Izuru would even touch filth like Mikan

Bumping with best girl

That's like your opinion man.

Mine and the popularity polls alright

I want to be with her.

That's just like wrong user. Chiaki is like the best ever.

You wot

Every time I remind myself that her character exists, I remind myself that her love for games is pure. I must strive to purify my love for games! I must clear all my preconceived judgement from all kinds of games! I must continuously expand my palette of games that I can play! I must also be a more helpful person! Because I have to do it for her, since it's what Chiaki Nanami would have wanted! I must become pure!

>not
>fucking
>real

it hurts every time ;_;

She's second place in the official one held by SC
Link to this strawpoll pls

Well third according to this, unless you were referring to a different pole.

We all have an official poll in our hearts.

>same user
She is second best grill though. Nagito just has to be a cockblocker.

Of course waifubait: the character is #1

Fucking japan

I actually still find it hilarious that she is the ultimate gamer yet doesn't exist. It's also rather harsh.

Good for her.

Hope she isn't in any of the volumes for DR3.

The japs will go nuts

>Link to this strawpoll pls
Yeah let me just link you to that poll from August of last year real quick

Why not add E-book?

>Mukuro last
>Monokuma and Monomi not last
What shit taste

It's just a pity that Nekomaru scored that low, dude is a fucking bro.

What?

Man these are cancerous and cringy to look at.

This 2bh

That is the best Ibuki sprite. Prove me wrong. PROTIP: you literally can't.

Sorry I guess, I can't change the results of the poll from last year from before /drg/ was a thing

>0 personality Mukuro last

I don't see the problem here

It's not the results, just the title of the polls and the unnecessary middle names obviously had a determining factor in who voted for which character. Then again even if a poll was done now, I'm sure /drg/ would prove it has just as much shit taste, if not more so than everyone last year.

I love all of them

Well back then we liked having fun

ooya ooya

Ah... So Mukuro was on there because of IF.

strawpoll.me/4498592
Superior poll coming through

I want to hang out with her.

>hang out

Junko is a terrible character and I really don't want her to be included in V3 at all. We desperately need a new mastermind, for the sake of keeping the story fresh.

It's most likely going to be Monaca so don't worry. Who knows she might even have boobs.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

On a scale of 1 to 10 how good is she at whoring?

>hang out
Savage

Junko took my... my... innocence.

Bump before bedtime

>Junko no. 1
Illegitimate poll desu

>No captcha
Nice bot

The poll was created when Strawpoll didn't have that functionality.

>he doesn't love Junko
>I don't like the results so it must be a bot

That's right, Junko's a terrible character who broke several rules when it comes to mystery stories. You don't have an unestablished twin at the beginning of a story. That's just the worst thing ever.

How can you expect me to take a poll with that many votes seriously when we are currently sitting at 20 unique posters

Cant accept the truth, can you?

I don't give a fuck about the results, I like Junko but you cant really expect me to take that garbage poll seriously.
>Over 3500 votes

It's a very old poll
It's called a plot twist

No a plot twist would have been somehow managing to make someone like Hagakure a mastermind, but saying "nope lol it was my twin" is just dumb and not fair.

Forgot to add it's also really unsatisfying

>Implying it wasn't great that the hottest and cutest character returned with an even better character
a.pomf.cat/areleh.webm

It was heavily foreshadowed though
Possibly the best moment in the anime
Fucking beautiful

What are the odds the anime will spoil despair girls? I am not buying a vita for just one game.

>hottest and cutest character
Oh, okay, opinion disregarded

>It was heavily foreshadowed though
Heavily foreshadowed minutes before the reveal.

It'll come to pc don't worry
>4k Komaru
I can't wait

More like the intro
>remember that super hot fashion girl with big tits?
>here she is, she's got smaller tits, freckles, smaller eyes and she's kind of awkward

Everyone I know who played the game the game thought it was kind of odd but accepted the "They just fluff it up for the magazines" explanation given in game.

I didn't
She was behaving weird

good morning, /drg/

at most i think it'll touch on it considering togami is in towa city. it probably won't spoil the whole game though, the main focus is the killing game

Why are we not making our own Attorney Online Danganronpa server for roleplay purpose?
youtube.com/watch?v=avXRUUPS42k
I am autistic

Good Morning, /drg/!!!!!!

>We desperately need a new mastermind
The "Mastermind" role in DR2 was sort of split between AI Junko and Izuru though. AI Junko was more like a Final Fantasy-tier final boss even, with Izuru being the actual antagonist.

How can anyone hate Monokuma, he's so entertaining?

She is smiling? Kirigiri can smile?

I think most find him entertaining but after putting characters they like through such despair they aint gonna vote for him over thier favourites. Most don't buy DR just to watch high schoolers get shit on for the sake of despair

Will she build this Monument after becoming POTUS?

Grant a more dignified position on the Monument for Mikan and she's got my vote

Forgot pic

>Hajime stepping on Mikan
kek

I find him to just be annoying and I don't think I ever actually sat through a full Monokuma Theatre.

I didn't want these feels