/mbgg/ - Mobage General #543

Warship edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix
Feel free to request a game to be added to the list.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

ozcc.jp/
youtu.be/FBBD-K7wb64
imgur.com/a/zMExn
game8.jp/valkyrieanatomia/chara
youtube.com/watch?v=M_ze1hZJA9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yandere ships.

Anyone know how to get to that island on the left in this map? A bridge appeared to the empty island when I stood here, and searching literally everywhere didn't find any bridges. I get the feeling it has to do with the purple guy who was here or something

Either clear all places except for boss, or use the right ap map ability on nearby places.

Like I said, searching every spot did nothing, I already cleared everything. I imagine the moon that popped up was a clue but lolmoon

>Roll in the new Grimms gacha
>dupe Daina
damn

Shit. I fell asleep and my training tickets reset with 4 left. That's 200k+ coins down the drain. Feels disgusting.

What time is there usually enough people in irc to farm things?

Right now there's a good amount of people in there.

Could go in there and set a time for a future farming session tomorrow maybe.

Maybe you should've crystal'ed him

I've been fighting everything to level up some new guys but that's a good idea. I forget I can do that sometimes.

Which main story stage is that?

>tfw gacha addiction

2nd one in the lightning mage's chapter.

Viper's kit seems really good now that I got him to 100. Having to use him for 7-2 Kyoto hard, his stealth helped take off heat and blinding the mages was very useful.

Was there anyone else from Chaguma that you thought wasn't so great at first but ended up liking?

Also, looks like next set of caravan rune rewards is up.

>Double Barrier
>Stealth
>Funnel
>Relatively good damage

Oh shit. The missions for the invade battles in the BGHS event are different per rank, which means that if you don't get the crystals for the C-rank invades, you miss out on them unless you intentionally fail and rank down. Good job Colopl for coming up with an event where it's bad to earn points. And even if you go through all that trouble to get the crystals for each group, you would have to rank down back to C once they add more stories. That is the most bullshit thing I've ever come across in a game.

>tfw you buy only one pack and get exactly what you want
I feel like I spent all my luck.

Just to make sure, for every rank, there might be 1 live offer plus 1 encore for each group for each rank?

That means there's 2 extra stage for princess and 2 for rouge in c rank, another 2 in b rank, etc?

We found out last thread user, where have you been?

There's also a news message saying the concert offer and encore stages will be available to select once the last segment of the event becomes available.

Yes, because the stage setting is different based on rank.

Is this your first game or something? That's pretty much nothing when it comes to missable bullshit.

It's already been handled, but you'll have to wait until the end of the event.

Just buy another one to see if it is true.

I've just been not worrying about it.

The normal mission clears and point rewards are plenty of gems already, and during the invades I'm more concerned with not letting anything slip through the V-Hammer spam than keeping up my Fever timing.

Sorry. No one answered my question
>So is it true that for the new event in BGHS that there's separate invades per rank with their own sets of crystals?
in the last thread, so I assumed nothing was found out yet.

Time to pre-reg: ozcc.jp/
youtu.be/FBBD-K7wb64

Is that yui horie as the MC?

Ah, that one delayed forever game.

Yes.

I don't understand how panzer waltz makes any money. Being able to craft every tank and not having a premium currency gacha seems like a good way to not get money. Is Kancolle the same way?

>There's also a news message saying the concert offer and encore stages will be available to select once the last segment of the event becomes available.
Are you sure they're going to be the same stages, and that's how you can get a "Complete" banner on the event? That notice was posted on 5/1, and I'm reading posts on 2ch from 5/2 still complaining about no function to reduce your fans back to 0.

Kancolle has a ton of jew shit in it actually.

Don't know about PW tho.

KC has RNG crafting and event ships. Being a Kadokawa property, I'd imagine the game itself earns far less money than the other related stuff they put out for it.

>I'd imagine the game itself earns far less money than the other related stuff they put out for it.
That actually makes a ton of sense. Maybe PW is the same way in China and they've yet to introduce merch to the west.

Are you ready for 1-day-only birthday gachas?

Is subaru really the first girl to get a birthday gacha

Why target one of the most unpopular girls for this

Holy shit. That game is just getting more and more scummy.

I wonder if they are using BGHS to test the waters on things before they bring them over to shiro.

>subaru gach
Laughing out loud

>Scummy
This is tame compared to the shit that goes in other games but yeah, its not cool.

So that means there's not really any time to find out if the card is good or not.

What's funny is that this is a "Birthday '16" card, which means that Asuha, Miki, Urara, Sakura, and Hinata don't get one. Maybe they continue into 2017, or maybe they don't.

Guess I gotta make sure to have some gems ready for November, then.

Seems to me like they are racing to the bottom pretty hard. I wouldn't be surprised with a rate rollback for the real money maker gachas at this point.

Flora/debut gachas
Idol shit everywhere
Now 1 day birthday gachas with the 700gem+ticket bonus.

Watch the gacha have all of her normal 4 star cards and the birthday card at a reduced rate.

I just noticed the little note at the bottom. They throw the shiny new card into a pool of other garbage, old 4* Subaru cards, so even if you pay the money to get a guaranteed ticket, you might pull something useless and outdated.

They still have a ways to go before they hit the .1% UR idol games, but I'm definitely getting tired of their shit.

Wait wait, so then as you go farther along in the year, girls will have more and more cards in their 4* pools? If they do keep it at 6 4* per pool, then how do they choose which 6 to use? Like for example, by the time Yuri's birthday comes around, they might not include her maid card, which is what I want.

I think it's felt like more of a testing ground since I started playing Shironeko too.

>People like Shironeko's weapon trades, what if we did the same thing with characters?
>Okay, that's way too powerful, we should stop doing that.
>People are mad we stopped that, let's give them guaranteed rolls and even more sources of gems.

Not sure why everybody is giving so much shit over this.

I would've thought girl-specific gachas would've one of the most desirable things for anybody who likes a particular girl.

It's bad if you primarily roll for power, but you get to roll for all your waifu's cute outfits.

The reason they chose Subaru for first birthday gacha I'm guessing is that she's the first birthday after BGHS' anniversary.

Does anybody have the list of birthdays?

I did it

It's a good idea. It just depends completely on what else is in the gacha.

If it's all the tradable cards that's a kick in the nuts.
If it's a select portion of the older limited cards that's pretty cool.
If it's all of her limited cards that would be amazing.

Likely because there were a number of posts that talked about it, if you ctrl+f 'invade'
Nobody could confirm however, since it isn't plainly obvious.

Translate the news post yourself then. 2ch is bitching/joking because they want the option to get gems now instead of later, without the unnecessary grind of losing fans as it's currently implemented.

But if Subaru fans want a definitively cute card and whatever limited ones they missed, this is their chance.
Plus Michelle is next for birthdays. They wouldn't ignore the chance to do this.

Maybe they wanted to go through the year with traditional birthdays before introducing something different? This is the first repeat.

>Mimi user has to start saving gems for Mimi's birthday

Hope you weren't planning on rolling this set or coming ones.

Regarding T34M, could she be my main Meatshield starting Ch. 17?
Thought about having: T34M, Archer, Valentine X, Bison II, SU-8, last slot still open. Is Archer beefy enough to take a pounding too? Still have my IS-2, but thought about making Tiger II (P) or Pz III L (for Tiger E).

imgur.com/a/zMExn

Counting up Subaru's limited cards:
>Summer '15
>Halloween
>Maid
>Santa
>Sirius
>Valentine's
But that's six, so one of those is excluded.

If you like someone enough to roll for an all-her gacha, you've probably been trying for her cards as they came out, too.

It's good if your luck has been shit and you missed them all, but it's a lot of potential dupes if you did well.

Gotta see once Subaru's starts up, I guess.

The wiki has listed 10 4* Subaru cards, so combined with that, that means 11 total.
Number-wise, it's not that bad, that's more than half of school set. The problem is, only last 2 or 3 cards that are usable because of powercreep. Still, if she's your waifu, that's a great deal.

Yeah that's what shes for, mine never dies and I only have an off-tank to eat shots that don't target her in the first place. I don't have the Archer so I'm just guessing, but she looks like she should be able to eat a hit per battle with no defensive gear, and not fuck your rating.

You should be able to get to at least 19/20 with no off-tank, that's where I started having issues. Your team is much less squishy than mine was so you might be fine without one. Valentine X is pretty tanky with its base stats I think and I presume you have a bunch of binocs on its internal/special slots so it should be drawing fire second from scouting aggro. I haven't used her though and her stealth is a little high so you would have to watch it and see

Pz.III L is a really good dps/scout with how many binoc slots shes gets + quickfire ammo so if you want her then I'd go for it. Would draw fire over the Valentine though I believe.

How hard is stage 5?

Oh wait Valentine and Pz.III have the same stealth, nevermind on that I guess, not sure what its modules give passively though. I don't know if the Pz.III would be able to eat whatever shots hit it though, you'd have to play with equipment

Kancolle is more Jewish. Their equivalent of the fate pin is buy only besides the 1 free one, then there's the repair dock slots, construction slots and max unit capacity all only through $.

Fairly. I have like 8000hp and power rating and still had to use 200 crystals reviving to beat the boss. Used classic lenneth, ingrid, cloe and ranvald? the lightning mage. Probably would have been better off with sennah instead of cloe since she hits a weakness on her third hit but I'd still have died twice. On the plus side the mission gives 200 if you clear so I broke even

How is the new class in Shironeko? Anything good coming out soon to save gems for?

I just noticed I have this pile of unused secret plans and have not made any German waifus. Where are they best used on?

Tech.

Leveling HE, Rockets, HEAT and HESH all take them, and most people need to dump into HE or rockets for their SPGs, most of them go there.

How many characters there are in VA? I got the second mage so far.

That makes sense, I'm still waiting for levels to get frags so I assume those plans will be smoke by then.

game8.jp/valkyrieanatomia/chara

All these. 3rd mage seems the best imo since one of his skills can inflict random VP status effects and para/freeze are godsends against bosses that can hurt you. He's the edgy as fuck lookin one named ランヴァルド

>Where are they best used on
Build more tanks
youtube.com/watch?v=M_ze1hZJA9Y

>Sixteen story characters
Plot summaries when

Also, how do you get more pvp key items?

By searching every tile on the map

Which map? Main story maps give no keys.

Searching tiles, they'll be in silver chests. Not sure if you need specific maps but I got like 12 from one of the maps in Ingrid's chapter trying to find a bridge spot

The main story, I don't know about the 4 first stages since I just started searching literally every tiles from the fifth stage. I always get at least 4 keys each runs.

"Live Battles" and "Encore Battles" are what the invades are called? I just want to make sure they're not completely different.

Well hopefully I won't regret taking the baguette instead of T-34M.

She looks fine, probably would lead into the 50 100 whenever that comes out in the far flung future too. Also very qt

Jagdtiger + Ferdinand for Nashorn
Panther D + A for Panther G and Jagdpanther
Tiger II
Panzer III L for Tiger E
Bison II
38(t) G
Pz IV Rebecca Edition
cutest ATG, Jagdpanzer IV Alkett
or the cutest LAV, Sd.Kfz 251/22 (2 Cabins)

youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U

I don't think I can ever play this game because I can't unsee Nepgear.

Just realized, if the spread shot hit single enemy, does that mean the enemy gets 3x damage? Isn't that fucking broken?

Only the main middle shot does full damage, the two side shots do either 33% or 50% of the original damage, I don't know which one though.

My 2cent
Pros:
Composite and wedge armour
7 slots
Chassis and engine that gives detection and targeting plus ammo with targeting bonus.
Cons:
1550m APCR range
HEAT everywhere kinda sucks when secret plans are already strained.
German dept of Wunderwaffe pls you gonna burn all his secret plans.

Still, that's more than +50% attack up. How big is normal attack up buff, like from Flora Renge or others?

Lower range on your meatshield is a good thing, it makes them more likely to be targeted

p.s. H O L U P

Göring would be proud of me, see our latest Wunderwaffe, "fliegende Panzer". Dropping on the battlefield next to you.

Also: Soon.
Waiting for Diesel refill.

Ranges from 25% to 50% depending on the skill.

>nips purposely change his unit to copy other players
I fucking love it when it happens. Same unit, clothes, everything.

At least she is pretty cute and perfume making is rather normal compared to Valentine's obsession with collecting mines.
Also MC seems to be pretty rich after being a merc since she mention that he smells of good soap.
But you are not gonna pierce any armour with just a MG.
And no you cannot simply add quickfire to everything.

Some of the stuff the girls say is really hilarious and cute (or downright scary).

>And no you cannot simply add quickfire to everything.
1500RPM. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!?
BELIEVE IN ZE WUNDERWAFFE!

Dang, there's no new characters after the last set of 3?
That sucks. I was hoping you could get young Freya or young Loki.

>WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!?
V-1 on the wings for more boom.

>Tank game
>German tanks aren't all in God-Tier status like the Panther or Königtiger

???

I wish they would set up room restictions for open rooms. I keep running into people like this.

should've won the war

das wehrmacht sind die beste

>being ded

Goodbye, phone battery. It was nice knowing you.

>V1 Quickfire

>wait 5 1/2 days for HQ to level 18
>S rank 21 in 5 minutes

see you next week lads
also Ch.19 S rank never, fuck City CQB

FAT
TANK
ASS