/kspg/ Kerbal Stability Purging General

>1.1.3 when
edition

>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective (career mode is definitely not ready and balanced) and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
Modified versions of popular mods are being included in the stock game while the game engine is being upgraded to its latest version. The next major update (1.1) is supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U. They seem to be rushing for an imminent deadline and they are also working on a version of the game that will be obsolete in a few weeks/months.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first, then it usually needs to be modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJyWawC-LU4
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/why12sc8rdoybed/RLA_ProbeParts105.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
alterbaron.github.io/ksp_aerocalc/
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-105-swashs-delta-v-map
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
flockmod.com/apps/flockmod.swf
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
youtube.com/watch?v=udlLebHViL0
radiopayam.ir/live/
variety.com/2016/tv/news/star-wars-gay-character-glaad-lgbt-report-1201764348/
theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/01/russia-death-five-geckos-space-sex-mission
imgur.com/a/XZsT3
youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous thread: >Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=jJyWawC-LU4

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, it's a /kspg/ exclusive)
dropbox.com/s/why12sc8rdoybed/RLA_ProbeParts105.zip?dl=0 (probe parts for 1.0.5)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (full mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
alterbaron.github.io/ksp_aerocalc/ (doesn't work w/ new aero)
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, use this to plan trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-105-swashs-delta-v-map (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
flockmod.com/apps/flockmod.swf (room is /kspg/, with slashes)

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>Official /kspg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

snek, BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, ULA posting, TRUMP 2016, abu ibn al-scatterer-khan, yuri, and planes are also welcome ITT. Turning the thread to shit and ruining the thread's comfiness is not.

Just remember that those sorts of books/movies are supposed to be better than real life, because if they weren't then no one would take time out of their real lives to read/watch them

did somebody say comfy
because i'm comfy as heck in bed and about to go to sleep
good night /kspg/, I hope to one day to have some sense of purpose.

On that note, have a sad, depressing, painfully relevant song. youtube.com/watch?v=udlLebHViL0

I suppose. I guess life is just always one long string of disappointments isn't it?

I suppose you could look at it that way
You could also look at it as if life is trying it's damnedest to make you give up, and your job is to sit there and give it the middle finger

Waiting for 0.24 oh wait i mean linux

speaking of comfy
radiopayam.ir/live/

>Not Yuri x Satch fanfic.

>not Iowa x his cats

>Wouldn't be fanfic
Think about what their doing RIGHT NOW :^)

No yuri allowed edition.

holding hands?

Why is this allowed?

are realism overhaul and RP-0 working yet?
I tried playing stock but the fisher price rockets and asparagus stacks triggered me

Their doing something with their hands.

Don't be gross user

I've done no such thing :^)

>tfw installing windows 10
I've made a huge mistake

>all the performance, security updates and polish of windows 8
>none of the shitty tablet ui

what mistake?

Holy shit. bump. Let's not kill a thread 20 posts in.

DED
ED
D

not him. but its not w7 user

>What are the devs doing?
1.1, while utilizing new development tactics, demonstrates Squad's total incompetence and is symbolic of their lack of desire to finish the game. And it took a year, to add nothing. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U. They seem to be rushing for an imminent deadline and they are also working on a version of the game that will be obsolete in a few weeks/months.

When will there be a conversation about updating the OP? At this point it is blatant misinformation.

hey angry user get your bleeding ass in here and bump the thread unless by some great miracle he has left?

More evidence Yuri is not who he says he is. He makes the same language-garbling mistakes angry user does. See here: "bit" instead of "bid"

Couple that with the samefag that "shows up" calling him "her" and the fact that he was worried about being thrown into a mens prison cell for unpaid parking tickets and had manhands in his pictures and you have the DEFINITIVE conclusion yuri is a male and any attempts to prove otherwise are samefagging and lies. There is one solution that will end this inquiry immediately though

>There is one solution that will end this inquiry immediately though

What, you not being a faggot, and fucking off?

Look, I don't even care for the constant posting of Yuri, but you shitting up the thread with your STUNNING DEDUCTIONS isn't really what I'd call high quality posting, and would add that you're identifying yourself as much as Yuri.

Ah good, welcome back angry user, I was scared we lost you.

Yuri can post tits if she chooses. Otherwise she is a man trying to clog up /kspg/ with avatarfagging and gender conversation. Just like he did during the only two weeks in Squad's five year history when they were taking feedback for their permanently-alpha-proof-of-concept-developed-within-a-false-paradigm-through-embezzlement-and-tax-evasion-as-a-vehicle-for-fraud-and-treason.

Just like you clogged up this general with "AAAAAAAAA OH MY GOD FUCKING PARADIGMS LMAO"?

>angry user
Right.

Anyway, if you'd kindly stop with the whole chasing bogeymen thing, and not contributing to the thread, it'd be great.

You seem to be the only one concerned about someone's gender

No no, you see, my posts got Maxmaps fired, my posts began Squad's unravelling prerelease roadmap. My posts inspired SirCpwn to shut down kerbalstuff with a postscript about Squad's stolen millions, and my posts are the reason you can change difficulty settings in-game now.

As your god-king-grand-admiral I will be most gracious and merciful to all who propound the True paradigm. For we are on a glorious journey to a place where KSP can exist entirely outside of Maxmaps' influence, and in order to do that, we must roll back the very nature of time. Take the road untravelled, explore a paradigm of truth and hold Squad to the accountability and transparency Early Access is supposed to carry with it.

We are on a glorious path, user. This is the destiny of our general.

"No"

Because the only reason the yuri persona exists is to distract anons by waving a vagina in front of them. It does not exist. There is no vagina. There is no spoon.

I never should have replied

It's always the best course of action, I keep telling people this but they just can't leave well enough alone.

I don't know, you never seem to post anything worthwhile either. You just seem to exist as a foil to MAN. Where are your memes?

It's all your fault

Where are the memes, angry user?

I'm leaving, kspg

have fun

Thanks m8

>Implying this isn't yuri trying to social engineer this thread.

THE GOOD OL' DAYS OF -.18-

anyone has that chart about transition window agles

ksp.olex.biz

get on board, I will call it in

it is objectively and literally discusting that not every fucking single post in this threads is this picture it should be this

>discusting

almost out of the euro time zone thank fuck

ded

Hullo

Hullo

Happy Monday. How are you?

Hullo

Hi yuri! How are you? I'm still lazing around in bed.

Hullo

I'm doing alright. Just got home. Crawling back into bed sounds divine right now but unfortunately I can't today.

Hiya snek.

Don't fall for the samefaggery

Yuri literally adds nothing

home so early? Are you working from home or something?

Nah, I'm going into the office at 3 today, have some stuff to finish before tomorrow's meeting. I just got home cuz I spent the night at my qt's place last night.

Lewd

There are two things in this picture that I want to have sex with

:3

The cats are lesbians too.

The cats can't tell that I'm not a grill :^)

They also can't give consent.

You're also wrong

You can cite legal precedent of course.

The law doesn't say that animals can't consent, it just says that having sex with animals is illegal

Besides, following that argument diddling my cat would be a-ok as long as I move to Finland

Except that the law does say that animals can't consent, due to consent needing to be unambiguous. Therefore, animals cannot consent, meaning any sexual acts would be non-consensual.

Cite in Virginia's laws where it says animals can't consent

Post yfw catfucker doesn't believe in enthusiastic consent

In unrelated news, I just had an extremely life affirming event!

I don't know what that means but I assume its a good thing so congrats!

Dogfucker?

What happened? Is it good?

you're right it's better

>having sex with animals is illegal in his country

Max pls

One quick bump before I head off to work.

You guys behave, /kspg/

I dreamed last night that my hard drive failed.

Should I be scared?

Stop spamming our general with your avatarfagging nothingness

Hullo qt ball pythonu

variety.com/2016/tv/news/star-wars-gay-character-glaad-lgbt-report-1201764348/

Max's new job must be at Lucasarts

You should back up your important files, retard

Something subconscious is telling you it will fail soon. Humidity? Weird noises?

Or just hope you are wrong and spend the rest of your life in indecision or at least until your hard drive fails

Who's gonna work out with me? If it's your first time working out in more than a year I'll do 5 miles for every one mile you do.

>walk in to office
>cute little mousey 22 year old girl looks over
>monday morning mode, must. coffee.
>as I walk over to the machine she stands up, brings her tea thermos over
>she stands next to me while I pour coffee, she pours water, reaches across for sugar
>instead of saying something and striking up conversation, I just start to close drawer with sugar in it
>hesitate
>apologize
>walk away

Nice job, me. Beat dat pussy up. Next time, I will get her name.

Knobby fucking gargoyle

>accidentally permanently deleted all my memes
fuck me

This is a bully free zone, that includes qt geckos

Even if the gecko doesn't like spess?

Can't say I blame her.

theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/01/russia-death-five-geckos-space-sex-mission

THEY'RE GONNA FUCKIN' POP SQUAD YOU HAVE LITERALLY DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE ENTIRE FUCKING FACADE FALLS OFF THE BUILDING SQUAD YOU LOST KASPER AND FIRED TURKEY AND HARV IS DEAD AND BADIE IS THORAX DEEP IN DICK AND YOU HAVE LITERALLY NO ONE EVEN IN THE OFFICE AND YOU CAN'T FIX WHAT'S BROKEN AND YOUR SHIT'S FUCKED UP AND YOU'RE TRAPPED IN A FALSE PARADIGM AND THE LAWYERS WANT THEIR HUSH MONEY AND THE MEXICAN TAX AUTHORITY KEEPS SENDING MESSENGER BOYS THAT YOU REFUSE TO PROVIDE HEALTHCARE OR EDUCATION TO AND YOUR PROOF-OF-CONCEPT ISN'T EVEN A PC GAME ANYMORE MEANING YOU OWE US $150 MILLION AND THE CONSOLES ARE ASKING WHERE THEIR "DEFINITIVE" VERSIONS ARE

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR HIRING AND PROMOTING MAXMAPS, SQUAD.

imgur.com/a/XZsT3

COME CLEAN SQUAD, ADMIT YOU NEED TO SPEND THE MONEY TO REMOVE THE NOTHING HE ADDED

IT'S TIME SQUAD

EMBRACE THE TRUE PARADIGM

youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k

Get counseling. Now.

MAN loses it's mind

ded

d
e
d

ELON MUSK
L
O
N

M
U
S
K

Is this some kind of meme that has just gotten out of hand? Is this satire? There's no way this guy actually believes this stuff, right?

Welcome to kerbal shitposting general. Ask us anything about the past five years!

For my name is Dragon, destroyer of max