/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy (embed)

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Capture#Capturable_Boss_Units
youtube.com/watch?v=kAG0daG0SAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ty

Post cute!

>left an (embed)
Well, time to kill myself

Dori is a-dori-ble!

>Having to make the acknowledgement that you made the OP
God, why do you have to be such an attention whore? Literally no one would have cared.

Cute.

I'm gonna make this peasant my queen!

nah.

Best Awakening kid. Nah is too fucking cute.

should mozu pass down aptitude to her child? the later you recruit the child, the more he will be already leveled.. are the stats increased if aptitude is passed down? what about the stats increase from the offspring seal?

Cute!

In my quest for Onmyoji Ryoma, I've found some strange castles. This guy also had five Omega Yatos on Corrin. Both of them.

Orochi!

what do selkie's ears smell like

No, she has several of the worst support conversations in Awakening.

Why do people insist on these absolutely cringeworthy and unfunny weapon names?

She is pretty cute for a rapist, yes.

I like it when she's trolling people.

selkie is a cute ____ fox ____!

CUTE!!!!

dead leaves

Why she so slow?

At the end of my Birthright run she was at least 10 speed behind my next slowest unit, Silas.

>God, why do you have to be such an attention whore?
Because he's literally an attention whore? Don't give it attention you retard.

Her support with Odin man. kek

she was one of my fastest units when I gave her my speedwings and reclassed her into Dark Flyer

rain

SUPER CUTE

Because IS can't into balancing.

lute

You wouldn't believe the cringy shit you'd come up with when you were a shitkid

Post grandpa homos!

yes, yes and yes

MEGA CUTE

ULTRA CUTE

T H E C U T E S T

Well, the deed is finally done. My team is ready. I have created a monstrosity.

still can't believe they don't have supports

Cute couples!

Cute!

Dire!

Objectively, speaking, is flora a good waifu?

Only if you're into self-loathing drama queens

We posting cute now?
Here's cutest family.

What couples do you find super cute in fates?
Midori having a squiggly eyebrow in her crit portrait just like Mozu and Mozu/Kaze's comfy support are all cute.

I've always found owain/severa mega cute too.
Odin has been cursing Selena with good dreams to help her get over her homesickness (similarly to how Henry would curse Lissa to sleep easily) and Selena tries to get back at him.
>Odin: I awoke this morning possessed by a single thought: I love you. My heart was aflutter with admiration of your beauty and grace. I realized then and there that I had to marry you.
>Selena: Oh, wow. I can't believe it worked. Not how I intended it to, though. (I just whispered random stuff into his ear while he slept to get back at him...)
>Odin: Selena? What's wrong?
>Selena: N-nothing. It's nothing!
>Odin: Perfect. Then allow me to present you with this Ring of Eternal Joy. With this, let us join our lives and our hearts for now and ever!
>Selena: Look, Odin, this is very sweet, but I can't accept it. See, uh, your feelings...they aren't real.
>Odin: What? Of course they are! They're more real than anything I've ever felt! I beseech you--
>Selena: Hey, whoa! None of that! No beseeching! I'm serious. Your feelings aren't real. Maybe you should just take a day or two and think about them some more.
>Odin: What do you--Ohhh. I see. You think it was that little dream spell you tried to use on me.
>Selena: H-how did you know about that?
>Odin: I was awake the whole time. It was quite amusing! You aren't entirely wrong, however. I AM proposing to you because of that spell. Before you left, you put your hand on my cheek so tenderly...It was only for a moment. But I knew what it meant.
>Selena: Y-you mean... Then you know...

Good night /feg/

Are there any unique people you can capture and convert to your team or just generic units?

There are a decent number of bosses you can capture. They won't act any differently than generics once you have them, though.

Is there a list somewhere of all the ones that are available for capture?

>tfw like one of my generic units more than half my roster

Dumb fox's real personal skill is a +2 to cuteness.

so darn cute

yes

fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Capture#Capturable_Boss_Units

but they're not full units with crit quotes/supports/etc. unfortunately.

Thanks

May as well post my waifu if we're posting CUTE

>your waifu gets by far the least amount of art
How do I deal with this?

Create the art yourself?

learn to draw, or pay commissions

It's actually really hard to learn how to draw. Or maybe it's just me.

So I just played through Birthright for the first time. And holy fuck.
Please tell me best girl aka Azura isn't perma dead, please fucking tell me that one last interaction before she disappears isn't the last we see of her.

Cuties

Fuck off desu ne~

It is, and I don't have time to learn how to draw, because I work fulltime.

>more concerned about ms. i-can't-tell-you-about-all-my-mysterious-suffering-oh-woe-is-me over pic related

She only lives in Revelations

I already gave up. I think I have some sort of mental block that prevents me from improving.

how often did you practice, for how long?
what were you trying to do with your practice?

>kawaii desu loli trash
shit taste family

I don't even remember. It's been years. I ended up drawing a lot in classes because I thought it was boring, and I took art classes to get better also. Maybe I didn't take it seriously enough, I don't know. I just know that I had a lot of trouble understanding certain things even when attempting to learn the correct way.

Water dies in every route but Revelations.

Sick spoiler text

I think you probably just didn't devote enough time/effort to it. It really isn't a question of talent, imo. It's a skill that anyone who bothers can pick up.

Said the Waterfag.

Maybe, although I probably spent at least an hour a day in class drawing. Maybe I just have retarded hands, considering I have the absolute worst handwriting of anyone I've ever seen.

>literally purest wife
vs
>ugu loli trash

Reminder that, despite cutting it short in the popularity polls, Elise managed to score the first piece of Fates figure merchandise over Camilla, Water, and a turtle.
Truly the best little sister.

I like turtles.

I really want the Marth, Shiida and Elise nendoroids

just for the sake of having more FE stuff, (I do think theyre cute as fug tho)

>Roguelite general is now so paranoid over Silasfag that they are having thread wars and accusing each other of being /feg/.

Top fucking kek.

Only exists to be Arthur's wife my guy. When he's not around, she might as well not exist and everything will turn out okay.

Don't pull the Weffie into your shitflinging contest

For the person that asked to draw Camilla in the previous thread, here you go. I'm still relatively new to digital art and trying out stuff. I'm the person that drew Felicia.

Effie is shit

>Arthur
>litterally throws herself at the PC
Yeah okay nigger

You seem a little upset at the suggestion of Azura being anything but a tired, boring canonslut, friendo. I would've thought you'd be happy she actually gets some character development and a spouse that provides it.

Says the man that loves recycled garbage

I can't tell if you're falseflagging or if you're just being a legitimate cunt. Either way, stop.

>muh character development
>implying there's any character in the chin
FBI's knocking down your door ya loli lovin autist

I just want to pat her head, and for big sister to pat my head.

no False flags here nigger

Just trying to help user, but I guess you can't lead a horse from Water.
Enjoy your cousinwife who enjoys being dead more than being with you.

I never realized but is the Model of Kamui used in cutscenes based on the Male or Female one?

There are male and female versions of the cutscenes.

Changes unless you live in cuckmerica.
You can see Ryoma sneaking shots at Corrin's pantsu in the Jap game.

Don't worry friendo, I'm sure you're just as happy with your mock loli sister, that just wants three of her brothers dicks at once.

Oh at least they tought of that huh

They dont change in the English version? Well thats dumb

Your retarded waifu is even more autistic than any lolifags.

Wait, they took it out/just fucked it up somehow in the NA version? Amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=kAG0daG0SAs

It changes according to gender.