/vn/ - Sion edition

Visual Novel General #1080

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=search&term=mangagamer&sort=2
youtube.com/watch?v=ceKGAh0R2tk
youtube.com/watch?v=zQNDCx_6sk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Sakura

harlot

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=search&term=mangagamer&sort=2

Why does her eyes looks like she's given up on living?

Aroduc is bad. The guy is xenophobia when it comes to nipponese or somerthing.

Best Ikikoi tbqh.

It's the worms.

Because she's in a bad visual novel

Does anyone know how to extract/edit an Artemis Engine based Android VN? Specifically the .obb file?

youtube.com/watch?v=ceKGAh0R2tk

Doesn't even deserve the hatefuck regardless of the outcome of the bad end. choosing pulling the trigger was very satisfying for the insufferable cunt.

DOA

I like eternal lolis.

Narukana-sama is all benevolent, dignified, most beautiful, and is the greatest eien shinken in existence. Worship her!

Eternal lolis are the best.

Are there any cheat tables to let me just one-shot everything? This battle system is tedious as fuck and I just want to get through it to the VN portions, but simply levelling everyone to the max allowable at the time means I still need to actually try to win.

Narukana can beat Demonbane.

>fingerless pantyhose
For what purpose

Git gud.

>fingerless

From everything I read about Aselia and Seinarukana here it sounds tedious and boring as fuck, with everyone cheating, calling the story shit and calling the gameplay shit. Why do people play them?

It's not hard, it's just boring as fuck.

I liked the first game's story and setting, and many of the same concepts still apply in this one. Gameplay's gotten more complex though, which just means it requires more effort without actually being more fun.

Git gud.

Aselia's story is actually pretty good.

ESL pls

In what chapter she appears? I'm at the fourth and dying to meet dat cutie
I'm still mad that I'll have to replay to get her route

I don't know how to call them

Chapter 8.

Goddamnit

So the fourth chapter of Seinarukana has you teleport just after beating an enemy, into a battle that you can't get away from because you're on the same space as the enemy that spawned on top of you.

That enemy has Protection: White.

I'm soloing with Nozomu.

Fuck.

Git gud.

Git Cheats

So I just finished route A and begun route B in Root Double, 2nd day so far. A quick theory of what I think it's happening so far:

Is Yuuri Natsukiho's imaginary friend, and is Natsuhiko the cause for the "radiation" at LABO?

Steins;Gate spoilers.

How about toeless, you fucking retard.

h-hidoi

To get through Makoto's route you have to bore through to the center of the Earth.

Get it? Cause it's boring?

Ha ha.

jodai jodai, baka

Nani the fuck senpai?

I think he mean't 冗談で?

Kawaii desu sokoban lorem ipsum.

>This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
I haven't noticed this before... We /jp/ now?

Yeah every non retard has started learning Japanese lately. You better get started or you'll be left behind.

I think it's to differentiate us from /evn/, which was dead for a while.

It's just sabotage.
The one in the last thread is the official and correct one.

Kill yourself.

You have to be at least 18 years old to post here.

Reminder Conjueror deleted the tweet about him working on Dies Irae on April Fools day because the company told him even joking about it isn't allowed.

EOPs will NEVER EVER get Dies.

G-good! It's not like I wanted it anyway

I know you're shitposting, but still.
Maybe the anime can change things if it's popular enough
I can't think right now of any VN used as source for a popular anime that remains untranslated

Oretsuba. WA2.

We never thought we'd get the company of MonoBueno to localize something, but it's happening. As well as Leyline and SubaHibi. It's pretty likely that it'll happen sometime, around anime time is probably a good bet.

this is my favourite dies track

youtube.com/watch?v=zQNDCx_6sk4

NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER

Being spoiled by /vn/ that Hina, not Ano, is the main love interest in Yurirei has really killed my desire to keep playing.

lolis are a disease

You play vns anyway...

>he "reads" anime
>he reads Veeky Forums posts

But that's like 1 couple out of 10

does ano get the d at all?

>juggling 5 VNs

Doesn't make sense when it's explicitly against one of the fee rules of Veeky Forums to talk about untranslated VNs. Literally tells you to go to /jp/ for that. Changing the OP like that is just vandalism but there's not much that can be done about it.

YO WHAT THE FUCK.
This came out of nowhere.

If I knew this shit was going to be gay I wouldn't have bought it.

なんだって?こらあ

逞しいマラが欲しい

The word Japanese does not mean untranslated...

But it encourages shitposting unlike the official and correct one from the last two threads.

転じてその方を否定もしないんだよ

No it doesn't... Maybe it encourages people like you to whine but I can assure you, JOPs and other such people who shitpost via untranslated screenshots will do so WHATEVER the op says as has THOROUGHLY been evidenced. Which is besides the point. Saying this general is for "Japanese VNs" is not encouraging shitposting, its just a fact. This thread is for JP vns as opposed to other VNs.

Yeah tru dat NIGGA

Actually it's for English-translated Japanese VNs as per the board rules and the OP should clearly reflect that.
Right now it's too ambiguous and could be interpreted as allowing discussion of untranslated titles which is against board rules.

While "English Translated" is more precise, it's not more accurate, and thus complaints such as are unfounded.

Furthermore, as stated, people do not read the op in the first place, and will post whatever they like regardless of what it says. See: All the untranslated screenshots posted even when the op is very clear and harsh about saying no untranslated discussion. It can't be helped dude, the OP is simply irrelevant.

Visual Novels

Yes, shitposters don't care about OP although once in a while you do get the newbie JOP who wades in here and thinks it's the right place to talk about an untranslated VN. Anyway that situation isn't a big deal but it does give a misconception.

/jp/ has "Untranslated VN General" and "this thread is for the discussion of untranslated Japanese visual novels." in their OP, yet sometimes people legitimately think it's a place to discuss translated VNs. Those kinds of people will not learn from the OP. It can't be helped.

What happened here, why the fuck is it 'Japanese'?

lol, rip posts.
>tfw janny is salty
>tfw I never even said I was below 18 yrs old
>tfw temporarily banned for 15 mins labelled as underage
stupid janny, I bet he's a newbie

what vn is this? it looks cool

tfw underaged jani

You sure act and sound underage with your little temper tantrum so whatever you did I'm sure you deserved it

Post VN waifus

You have to be at least 18 years old to post here.

>Fuck you Jani piece of shit.
this tbqh
i was thinking of this too, janny might be underaged and is triggered everytime
hello there underaged buddy
tfw still no replies
;-;

Uguu~/10

81st for can't play Root Double

ah well, janny's gotta be salty, he's probably just had a bad day
>tfw

You were issued a warning for posting .

The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

lol, he's getting buttmad

i feel sad for you user,i have integrated graphics card like i said last time, people said that it wasn't gonna work, but it works perfectly for me. maybe it's just your computer needs an update?

Ironic about him being the one buttmad.

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

What is this bullshit anyway?

Hello jani, you have to be at least 18 years old to delete posts here.

>What is this bullshit anyway?
Global Rule 6 which has been in place for I don't even know how many years.

>Global Rule 6 which has been in place for I don't even know how many years.
HAHAHAHA, nice try janny, but there's been some shitposting spree here and you weren't here to delete Dovac's shitposts

especially that pirating scheme, he was trying to shill SP so hard but failed

Haven't been here for a while, is Seinarukana any good? Is it the new flavor of the month?

Janitor = god

It's ok