youtube.com/watch?v=aOW3tHuJj6c
youtube.com/watch?v=DCtGGAF0eMk
youtube.com/watch?v=bD_VQxxS7Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=O1-C01xdyIk
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9k_TLlHHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is already a thread up man, and I AM THE BEST EVER

fuck ibuki

when im laura and i connect light elbow charge then logically grab what do i do when people keep teching that grab

should i command grab or mash low jab or something

LITERALLY post cfn right now

stubby normals

Guile is complete trash.

Mornin' fuckers

Monk3yswithguns

nys

Here are some good character specific guides for grapplers/semi-grapplers
youtube.com/watch?v=aOW3tHuJj6c

youtube.com/watch?v=DCtGGAF0eMk

youtube.com/watch?v=bD_VQxxS7Nk

youtube.com/watch?v=O1-C01xdyIk

youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9k_TLlHHg

Don't listen to people who say you have to learn Ryu first, you can learn with anyone but try to find someone who suits how you play

>"if I lose its my fault and not my characters"
>has to play what she thinks is the best character in the game in order to hold this mentality
This is why Ricki and many other people will never win a championship

japanese chun's
sako, go1, mov are the ones to look too

>anons shitting on my favorite characters

Only urien and yang are left u faggots

don't forget nuki

ricki's chun sucks lmao

command throw

if smart people will back dash or jump...maybe something invincible if they are feeling ballsy/have the resources

Nuki as well. US largely has shit chuns.

>Ricki doesn't even huff memes

not a true chun li main

>encouraging new players to play characters that will cause them to ignore important fundamentals and build their knowledge of fighting games without a solid foundation
Literal cancer

not at all

fighting games only make me feel worse about myself

>fuckers

how the fuck is he holding that up

>SFV
>Fundamentals
they'll be fine without them.

memes

>SFV
>Fundamentals
if it's not infiltration winning then it's some mashing ken or chun

someone just told me lauras light elbow charge is plus +2 on block

i was told this after asking what to do if someone keeps teching my throw out of light elbow charge

yet my throw cant beat the dummys frame 1 throw out of guard after getting light elbow charge blocked

do i not understand what frame data means or something

ryu is the worst unga bunga masher character in the game

lol

Every character listed outside of Mika will help build fundamentals since all of those characters actually require you to play neutral without any easy mode or braindead button that will carry you.

>someone just told me lauras light elbow charge is plus +2 on block

he's lying

Learning Ryu can be helpful but isn't necessary. If he is going to have a more enjoyable time with another character he should just go for it. If he is not a good fit for Ryu at all and doesn't want to play him then forcing 50 hours with Ryu will just put him off the game. He won't ignore those fundamentals as he still needs to deal with them, Ryu also won't teach you everything

crush counter more like mash counter

It's +2 on hit. It's -2 on block.

If they block the elbow, it is not your turn to attack. You have to hit them with it.

He probably meant the opponent is +2

It's only positive on hit, not block.

They are all 50/50lords though, are you high

You said last thread you "conneccted" but then later said they blocked. If they block you aren't +2, that's only if you hit. They basically can jab you out of anything you try after blocking it.

Not him and you are an idiot, but you realise that 50/50s are a big part of fighting games and something people need to learn about?

I don't know why it has become such a bad word, you terrible at reads or something?

50/50 doesn't mean shit when you can't get in and the ability to play neutral and get in is incredible important with those characters. Mika is the only one with gimmicky ways in, like charged HK, c.HP, and Irish Whip, that carry shitty players.

Hey Brick if there was an Atelier fighting game how would you implement items in the alchemists' movesets

more like you're bad

>play against australian internet
>easier to deal with against mika with 5 bars

>i connect low medium into light elbow charge then
This is what he said, I said he's +2 after it connects.

easier to deal with than*

Why is Karin allowed to have a 3 frame jab?

She doesn't, download vframes already

dp mashing and jumping and buttons on wakeup (or the dp mixup) ryus that know how to tick throw and do max dmg combos are the worst
gold - super gold rank usually
i bet these are the same people that got to 2000pp with ken gimmicks in sf4

why is anyone allowed to have a 3 frame jab really

theres one thing these guys never do though
block
so they usually end up killing themselves with the dps

Reminder to maintain a healthy distance from the Smash setup at your local.

crLP is 3f

Cr. LP

I wouldn't make an universal item system, that would only work if all the playable characters are alchemists. Instead I would vary it per character. One could just use special moves that are items, another could be like Faust, another one could have some kind of item meter where the more she charges it the more item quality raises for her item moves etc.

I wouldn't do any gimmicks like soku decks or sfxt gem loadouts.

Yeah, you're right. My eyes simply deceive me.

I just don't understand why karin as well, she's fine enough without a 3 framer. Necalli shouldn't have one either, only in v-trigger perhaps. Chun shouldn't even have it.

>play vega mostly
>use 3f st.LK to check people's fake shit
>once in a while accidentally try to use LK as other characters to check stuff, usually get counter hit
fuck

dude it's ok to admit you got outplayed don't play the blame game just adapt and move on

good explication user

i got OUT-FUCKING SKILLED

Is there pastebin/google docs compilation of Guile SFV BnB combos?

List of fighting games better than Third Strike:

Street Fighter Alpha 2
Vampire Savior
Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future
Marvel VS Capcom 2
Capcom VS SNK 2
King of Fighters 97 - XIII
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Last Blade 2
Melty Blood
Guilty Gear XX (all versions)
Guilty Gear Xrd
Battle Fantasia
Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!
Aquapazza
Koihime Enbu
Touhou Hisoutensoku
Yatagarasu
Soulcalibur 2
Virtua Fighter 4 & 5

This concludes this public service announcement.

It's still better than ST tho

damn right you did now gimme that trip
you're ass is mine

tfw you read the cammy jump but your antiair misses because she divekicked and all you can think is that divekicks are the most degenerate, anti-neutral, anti-footsies, anti-street fighter mechanic ever made

I seriously hope no one takes this bait

fadc?

>has to play what she thinks is the best character in the game in order to hold this mentality
What makes you think that?

They don't even hit mid in this game, stop complaining

>divekicks are the most degenerate, anti-neutral, anti-footsies, anti-street fighter mechanic ever made
Well yeah, that's how Kazunoko won CC despite being an anime shitter

how can birdie beat nash?

is it wrong tho

Most of them didn't in sf4 either, that's not why they are strong in a game like SF.

tsumuji exposed as shitter 16er

I'm sorry I talked so much shit about you being a bad low tier character Honda. Pls come back I miss you

Go to bed Mike, you're drunk.

I'm not Mike but I wish I was, I'd have a sweet Twitch job and a BBC

why do people rage quit in battle lounge? they even give you an option in sets to just stop.

nash has no reversal
his v-trigger is like dhalsim's tp in that it is either blown up by meaty normals or throws

don't think so yet

Honda is doomed to either be useless or boring
Sometimes both

that is not remotely why divekicks are dumb

Anyone wanna play something on Fightcade?

I'll see you in whatever you play.

your drill is a divekick and positive on block shut up retard

no reversal isnt really a problem against a character with no pressure
his vtrigger seems to do the job just fine the few times I get in or corner him somehow

he's always boring

Oh yeah, that makes sense. The way I had thought about it was to make it like Faust for everyone but then give them additional stuff on top of that. For exemple Rorona has a bunch of different bean and energy attacks in the games so she could use those and wouldn't be as reliant on items as the others. Totori can duplicate items, which I thought could basically let you re-use an item (Basically one special is to use a random item and another special is to use the previously used item) and outside of items could also use Chims for other specials. I'm stumped on Meruru tough since she has no specials in her own game so maybe I could do like you said and make each item a different special.

if you play a character with no dp you either quickly cope with the situation or stay salty for life

rule number uno about dealing with divekicks with no dp
even if you guessed right
you guessed wrong

then you're fucking up meaties, he's invincible frame 2 on v-trigger, and you can hit it on frame 1 and get a combo off it and waste some of his v-trigger gauge
also
>birdie has no pressure
sounds like you need to invest your v-skill setups into 50/50 setups on kd

kawaii

ryus offense is so fucking oppressive
and when he isnt in your face he can just chuck plasma
easily top 2 character in game
still beat this platinum nigger 5-4 in a ft 5

>easily top 2 character in game
he's top 1

I want honda back for his stage.

Personally I wouldn't use the Faust design for more than one character. Actually, I wouldn't use it at all unless I'm really out of ideas.
I would have to think longer about this, but there are so many ways you can make items interesting without doing the random item throw thing.

Also, really important, Mimi MUST be a very fast midrange character with great normals, a DP and some kind of fireballs.

dhalsims drill is +3 if he hits you on the end of your toenail and -18000 if he hits you above the waist

>bath house comes back
>has random fighters from the cast bathing based on whether you picked them or not
bath house 2016

wow just like every other meterless dive kick

get g00d fucking shitter
ryu is pure hard reads at high level and has the most restricted movement/playstyle in the game
if you cant beat the most basic character in the game just quit

I can get a guaranteed proper meaty of choice after lk chain and that's literally it
MAYBE a free meaty slide after bull revenger that'll work a single time before he realizes I have nothing else at that range and just blocks it
even those meaty situations I have to earn by landing a read chain/grab, they dont help me in neutral at all where I get destroyed by nash buttons

when I go for can setups I can get an air to air at best if he does fireball+jump, or I can get rekt guaranteed if he has super or vtrigger

I've looked up some opinions on the matchup and most people dont seem to think it's disastrous so it must be me, but I still dont know what to do

lol