Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General /xivg/

Catboy Edition

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde & Yokai Watch Collab Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/KnerUPn4

Previously on /xivg/:

Let's not get this one fucking deleted, okay?

>Mods also deleted the good thread instead of deleting only the bad one.

There was literally no reason to delete the other one, though.

xth for unban putty

wasn't the good one near 200 posts too?

xth for lizard girls

DRG AF in this game doesn't look terrible, but contrast the decent looking DRG AF with how clunky almost everything else looks.

SMN and SCH AF actually look good too, but the worst is probably MNK, which honestly looks like total dogshit.

THIS THE END XIVG,WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF BEING DELETED

Catbois

The thing I don't like about face 1 is the facial expressions besides the neutral resting bitch face look bad

I don't mind odd skin colors, but I just think Raen look better with normal skintones
I prefer Xaela to have weird skintones since it goes well with the horns
Hell, I might just go back to my Xaela

Fuck off, you are actually the worst person here. Stop being such a fucking child and stop making OPs to force your discord bullshit nobody cares about.

Sorry whoever was asking me about the desynthesis things in one of the deleted threads, I had queue'd up for a dotes game and it popped.

I really don't know too much about desynthesis but there are books that can reduce your skill if you wish to 'respec'. That said it's pretty much not of any use at the moment as far as I can tell, so don't feel too harsh about it. One of the best things is LTW desynth though, since you can desynth for leather instead of suffering HW's awful farm rates.

cry more fags. putt thread was first. abide by the rules or lose your general. posting is a privilege not a right.

Yeah, and had more posters. Mods were dumb as fuck.

Do you need help finding your pants?

all me putt

desynth for cul is the life

ast continues to be disappointing

Using the discord is a privilege, not a right. Guess what you lost, putt putt?

if you go xaela please go odd skin color. there's way too many lizards with normal skin tones.

I don't know if raen can pull off odd colours though. I made a stone colored looking raen and he didn't look too bad

Sometimes I feel like blind people with no hands are in charge of the art direction of XIV.

Also, when are horns going to be unlinked from Au Ra faces so I can have cool horns but not look like I have downs syndrome?

perhaps... do you know where they went?

sleepy bois

This is why people shouldn't enable shitposters, and instead ignore them.
At least krabs fucked off after being reportbombed for off-topic blogposts.

it's the hell you have to suffer through for those hot streaks where all you can draw is balance.

thirst master thirsty thirst on deck!

>its a paks samefagging episode
zzzz reruns

xth for cute

When their scales get a texture upgrade.

Au Ra shouldn't have any skin anyway, they should be full on scales.

Why even bother making a beast race if you're gonna make them half-beast in the dumbest ways?

all me putt

I suppose you think miqo'te should be full on furry too

Dumbass

im gonna eb shana and KICK abes butt

Because I want my waifus to resemble humans with some slight difference for variety

Top tier Au Ra deserves top tier payment!

MNK AF2 looks pretty good though. This time the SCH AF2 was the worst.
All me, Yoshida.
Also that'll happen when they somehow increase the server load capacity.

who are you talking to?

Now is a perfect time. Shana is still reeling from being cucked by Paks. He's melting down!!!

my.mixtape.moe/cmajel.mp4

Ada is gassy!

Toot toot!

She loves to poot!

Oh yeah!

She's got the gas!

Brap brap brrrrt!

No, not really. We can search for them, though.
Do you know where they could be? You couldn't have gone too long being pantsless.

Everybody hatin on SCH AF2 just for trying somethin different.

There's only so many ways you can do a professors jacket and a graduation cap senpai

I'd ERP paks. I don't care that he's a greasy nerd.

>tfw FFXIV will never get back those high-poly, high-res textures on characters and better character models and animations
Fucking PS3

Miqo'te look dumb in different ways, and they don't have plates randomly glued to their faces.

So then just ditch the scales entirely because it looks retarded as it is.

>call him out on samefagging
>switches to shitposting about Abe

all me 256MB GDDR3

Where is vjera

>way too many lizards with normal skin tones
True
Guess I'll go back to my Xaela then

>posting mixtape moe when webms exist
How's the small bus treating ya?

TOFUUUU ;_;

because it's the original full video with sound, paks

rev up that takedown request

It's just weird. I appreciate the hat but the coat is terrible with the feathers, the dumb collar and the books plastered on the coat. The gloves are ugly and the green on the outfit ruins it more.

same
theres something about his characters that makes weird stuff happen to me

I don't know I had a pretty wild night earlier. Sweet wine is dangerous!

Maybe the guards know? Hmm... either the Quicksand or Wolve's Den Pier. Quite a mystery.

SCH AF2 is pretty awful.

They could've done a detective-style outfit tbqh.

It's sory of funny how Paks keeps posting even though he's universally despised here

Like how damaged do you have to be to not only do that

why are you samefagging

>he doesn't keep his extra books strapped onto his coat

Do you even SCH

How new are you? That's not

Are Raen with abnormal skin tones a rarity or something?

hey now. no matter how far you fall you can always get up, wipe the piss off your face and try again.

>The Praetorium
>no one is destroying the Bits at Ultima
>be Ninja
>why can't I hold all this footwork
>more dangerous than Neverreap
That was fun as fuck.

My Little Paks Can't Be This Retarded

I haven't been playing for about 6 months and I haven't been following the patch notes either, last thing I did in game was Thordan extreme... Have they added anything fun since then?

they literally always pale ghostly white, regular pale, tan or brown.

I've seen one green/moss one

The males at least
I literally don't pay any attention to the females, so I only know one female with an odd skin tone

CUTE!

How would you lose your pants in either of those places? I guess we'd have to track your movements and scour every nook and cranny for them. I wouldn't want you to get a cold or anything.

grape colored ra are good

MNK DRG and NIN have the best AF2, the rest looks like of bad, with SCH and SMN being the worst.

The main issue is that none of it aside from MNK/DRG/NIN are really iconic. They're basically throwaway gearsets that will be forgotten instantly.

It's pretty difficult to play with the harder odd colours on Raen men at least, I tried my hand at it for awhile.

I ended up settling with a burnt reddish shade, not far from human but off. The pale green and pale blue look pretty good too, but red ogre men look funny.

As with most difficulties with Raen customization, I blame the horns.

Usually. They go for human skin, especially the males since their scales are fleshy-colored.
Some females tend to go for very light skin though to literally white since they're blessed with white scales.

Cute cute cute!

I had a pretty good blue deva demon. Shame I don't think I have the tones laying around anymore. Gotta see if I replaced the char data. Barring that brown is the way to go.

Pale Raen/Xaela are overrated.

I just started playing again after dropping the game right before HW, and the only things people seem to do are Sephirot EX and Alexander.

Like that's literally it.

>what is WHM
>DRK
>PLD

Your brown ra is good, but I super loved your purplish-blue varient.

Alcohol is a hell of a drug. Why don't you just give me your pants?

late xth for midlander!
what's your favorite colour?
mines is rain

You have never had alcohol in your life.

>looks like Liora
>but isn't Liora
We gonna get some toe shots from you?

>DRK AF2
>It's another "generic armor with a skirt" episode
>good

Loving every laugh

I know right? She had a devilish and downright wicked vibe to her.

This one is more going for that shy look and inexperienced look.

I'll try to get an alt with that data eventually... damn taking the temptation of a friend buying me a fantasia.

Can't you just find another human being to talk to instead?

I have to disagree about SMN being bad but I'd say the tunic's design is the only thing that's so awful because of the weird black part and the neckpiece. The rest of the gear is really good, even the loincloth on males.

Also WHM's is pretty iconic with the white and red colors though, and PLD looking more knightly.

I don't think they would fit you. And even if they did, I would be left pantsless then.

what did paks do to tofu anyway? is this guy like some smooth gay heartthrob that keeps stealing other people's love interests?

>tfw the hair textures had that shitty aliasing baked in from 1.0 as well

no thats me

except im straight

but i can't help it if guys like mr

What happened to grapelizard anyways? You know the one.

i really like the look of the smn chest/arms at the very least, i hated the bottom half of it + the horn though.
i never got a decent full body ss of it but my glamour for most of 3.0 was smn chest + thav poofy pants

posted erp logs between the two during an autistic meltdown