"Hey user, glad to see you out of your room for once! How's the "day-trading" going?

>"Hey user, glad to see you out of your room for once! How's the "day-trading" going?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aL35vJ3hfXBA
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-09/the-alleged-flash-trading-mastermind-lived-with-his-parents-and-couldn-t-drive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I WANT MUH TICKIES.

THEY TOLD ME TO BUY MGT AGAIN

>I DON'T DAYTRADE MOOM THAT'S 30% SPECULATION TAX JEEEEEESUS
>*rolls eyes*

>fuck off mom it's not daytrading if the sun isn't out.

MOM!
Robinhood is a sophisticated technical application, Jeez!!!

G-g-great dad.

Pack your bags, mom. We're going to the fucking moon!

Up $300 in 3 months now. Fuck me, literally pajeet-tier. I'm taking low risks and getting good reward though, so I'll probably try again when I have more money to play with.

>I don't need to tell you about how my fucking trading is going, okaayy?
>I make my plays and you win some you loose some, what do you do with all your time mother? You do shit
>I see the background and inner workings of the world because I read charts, just because I don't have a "REAL" job doesnt make you fucking better than me, okkaaayyy mom?
>At least I'm not a nigger
>THIS IS WHY I DON'T COME OUT OF MY ROOM WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Clean house
>Family willing to humor me
>Greeted with a smile
>Mother actually cooks dinner
>Mother isn't on second bottle of red wine complaining about how before she was pregnant with me she had a promising career in Marketing

Mfw

Bought alot of ETC, mom, its gonna moon and i'll be able to pay off you and dad's mortgage.

>That's great sweetie, are you feeling okay? You look like you haven't been eating again sweetie

If your making a profit no matter how small your doing well

lol what happen here

That shit compounds, why "try again"? Readjust your strategy to let you have time for work or whatever it is you do, and keep making those gains,

FDA came down its throat

pretty good, its easy to make money as long as youre not a complete retard and can spot a scam when its presented to you

$300 from what?

go back to r9k

made over 1k on my 11k account in 2 days. so p good. thanks for asking now get the fuck out of my room.

>Makes so much money from trading
>Can't tell he is in the living room
in b4 I live in the living room.

Trading oil mostly, but stocks too. I just tend to buy against the trend when I think things are overbought/oversold.

It happens fairly often, but I only take trades that I am really sure that it is overbought/oversold. I sell in 1-2 days following hoping for a rebound.

I started with like $500 went to $700 with that, and then added $2000 to my account but I was only able to make $100 more after that.

It would definitely be worth trading at some point, but I have my own business and can't waste time fucking around for little gains.

I sell options three months out. That's not the same.

genuine autists make the best traders tbqh

bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aL35vJ3hfXBA

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-09/the-alleged-flash-trading-mastermind-lived-with-his-parents-and-couldn-t-drive

What website do you use for trading?