ITT: Little-known Black WEWUZism

ITT: Little-known Black WEWUZism

Beethoven was 1/16th Moorish, inherited via his mother. And despite looking European, talking a European language, growing up in Europe, being raised by Europeans and being taught by Europeans this is enough for some SJWs to claim he's black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZUtWFLUCcM
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Crests_2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HCiv1VGBO-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An non SJW of Veeky Forums say people from my country are niggers. I'm sure there would be people on this board saying they agree, but there isn't a flag display on this board...

u w0t? Are you North African and offended by me calling Moors negroid? Are you talking about something else entirely?

WE WUZ MOW ZART N SHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEET

man typing this felt good

Wasn't he 1/16th Moorish as well?

I always wonder why we WUZ never talk about Pushkin.

Is there is any evidence of Moorish ancestry?

They can only point to what looks like charcoal paintings

I'm not sure but it seems like it's an accepted fact. Honestly though, I don't care enough to Google it and wade through SJW academia crap.

mozart was also a scat fetishist, but you never see people bring that up.

Maybe he rubbed it on his skin and that's why some people think he's black.

Too obscure outside of Russia plus I suppose the fact that his Ethiopian heritage is well known and he even kind of looks the part makes him too mainstream.

>moors
>black

what

It's kind of funny how SJWs become essentialists when it suits them.

One drop rule cuts both ways, shitlords. If Homer Plessy courts as "black" because of a 1/16th heritage, why not Beethoven?

so, the one drop rule is true?

Everyone wuz blacks and sheit
Including the people who made the transatlantic slave trade, the nazis, the kKK

whitey only stole the glory

Homer Plessy wasn't black if it was only 1/16th of his heritage.

What is the reality?

One drop means black, or what?

Are you ready for the real red pill?

Race is a nebulous category at best and is mostly cultural. It isn't useful within biology or genetics.

No. One drop means you have some Negroid ancestry. If you are by and large non-black then you're not one.

Moors aren't black.

>single drop rule doesn't count if it doesn't fit my point
Good one, Hans.

One drop rule is more of an American thing.

>one drop

So everyone on the planet is black.

>by and large

Could you convert that to a percentage?

You're fucking with my worldview, user

The U.S. Supreme Court OFFICIALLY ruled otherwise, you dickweasel.

JULIUS CAESAR WAS BLACK BECUZ WHAT WHYTE BOY WOULD NAME DEY KID JULIUS HAHA CHECKMATE WHITEY

WE WUZ ROMANS ND SHIT!

>One drop rule is more of an American thing.
It's a Nordic thing.

>JULIUS CAESAR WAS BLACK BECUZ WHAT WHYTE BOY WOULD NAME DEY KID JULIUS HAHA CHECKMATE WHITEY
flawless logic.

I'm hispanic and everyone is like WE WUZ AZTEKS N SHIET when really we're mostly descended from a bunch of irrelevant tribes that no one cares about.

I'm probably part Moorish by virtue of Barbary coast pirates passing by the Faroese Islands.

I should go listen to rap or some shit.

Your average american dindu believe Moors are black

How do you biologically define huge variations between different peoples?

Moors were Berbers. American niggers are annoying for sure.

WE WUZ ARGIES AND SHIT

Berber is a language group not a race.

Phenotype studies

But seriously now why don't niggers play proper musical instruments anymore?

>samplers aren't instruments

I'm a 16 Albanian and I do not look it at all. Apparently Elizabeth Warren is 1/32 Native American.

he's german, its already implied

not really desu

>hey user, do you play any instruments?
>yeah, i play the sampler

desu it takes more talent to make something actually nice sounding using samplers than it does to compose an actual piece of music.

>Hannibal and all of Carthage was black

do you have shit-colored attributes?

Huge?

>Moorish

About as much of a race as "Hispanic". His "Moorish" ancestor could've been a Caucasoid Arab.

>american history.

Well, you could still argue that he was 15/16 white. Just because my beer has 6 % alcohol in it doesn't mean you can disinfect stuff with it.

We all must be blind then, nice

I am dying, nice one user

there is no proof that he had any Moorish ancestry

WUZ LINCOLN N'SHEEIT

I always thought they were berbers combined with arabs and slight touch of everything that came on the way through Umayyad expansion way.

t. Alberto Barbosa, first of his name, sultan of the moorish caliphate of Portugal and greater Iberia

must be why no one does it.

How.

When blacks have their own fucking composer who was called "the black Mozart". He was also a motherfucking fencing GENIUS and fought FOR FRANCE. His official title was "Le Chevalier du Saint Georges" which meant he fucking led men as well.

He even partied with Marie Antionette and was briefly jailed for that when the French Revolution happened.

youtu.be/yZUtWFLUCcM

I'm Irish and came across an Afrocentrist blog a few years ago when I was researching about "Hugh Dubh O'Neill", a 17th soldier of nobility who fought in the war of three three kingdoms. Dubh means black alluding to the dark haired or swarthy appearance of the man, so the guy automatically included him in a list of people that were actually black despite no sources indicating so. Really bogled my mind

Here's the site, it states to show that many famous nobility in britain and Ireland where actually africans
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Crests_2.htm

>So everyone on the planet is black
Why do you SJWs say this? Not everyone is black.

t. Jamal

Yeah, because you're so much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCiv1VGBO-c

not anywhere near as pervasive as the shit the irish dude mentioned especially in america.

not lovely lovely Louis

>4th black president

who were the other 3?