pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqH-cnZOfyU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9VlWIuhlY
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FNHEH4qgtiZz6xj5PVx0SoI8QfDha9lxkkjGWGOASmQ/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to fuck that Herald

are there any differences in NG+ or is it all the same shit?

If you use a password that only limits you to people with the same pass right?

Dubs decides what character I draw lewds of next

I want Dancer to sit on my face.

who /poise/ here

No other set has a longcoat.

>People actually want broken poise back

Fuck off you faggots
Get some fucking skill, armour stacking cunts.

I doubt. I set a password the other day to give an user the demon fists and someone invaded me while I was waiting.

Anri (Male) with Horace (BBC)

Horace

SL for the champ?

Are you a shitter if you use bugs and stoneplates for bosses?

>estocshitters

Nth for Alva is still one of the best looking sets in the game.

Also, outrider's set looks great but is so unfathomably shitty.

Why is frost even a thing?

Any specific SL I should aim for in SoTFS? Leveling freely right now, but going all the way to 150 makes me feel like a shitter.

I would like to thank the user who advised me to try out the Red Hilted Halberd.

I fell in love with it too, it's such a nice weapon!

I even got 17 victories in the same fight club with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqH-cnZOfyU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9VlWIuhlY

Same shit, not even that much harder

Didn't run into trouble until Soul of Cinder NG+2

Dancer.

t. estoc user

Doesn't matter which, you just need the practice.

>t. dex spammer

Trying to use caestus for parrying in pvp, how to git gudder?

Like, what can't i parry?

Try to play as straight and unassisted as you can in your first playthrough.

Other than that, do whatever you want.

Vordt please.

Yuria

It's like probably twenty of us, but yeah it's pretty good.

I don't mind if it was taken out, but then remove everything related to it from the game and boost defense of armors with high poise.

Absolutely not. Bugs are literally made to be eaten.

Lorian GS or Profaned GS?

>vit is bad

What? With 30 vit, havels and favor ring you can wear full gundyrs + gundyr halberd and still be below 70%.

Fuck off with vit isn't good meme. It's perfectly fine. Do you want to be able to fast roll in winged knight set with knight base stats or what?

Well, that's dissapointing. I liked the way DS2 implemented NG+, with dark spirits and shit.

just getting around to playing the series and even though it makes zero fucking sense I'm really liking it. only one question so far. Im rolling a wanderer building mostly dexterity and endurance and just wondering to go raw on my uchi or naw?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FNHEH4qgtiZz6xj5PVx0SoI8QfDha9lxkkjGWGOASmQ/edit#gid=0

>Nth for Alva is still one of the best looking sets in the game.
I like how it's a little bit more chunky looking this time.

the 2h poke is actually kind of OP because of nopoise and it has more range than washing pole running R1

>tfw nightmares about getting softbanned without warning for no reason

fromsoft literally giving me ptsd after softbanning me in sotfs for no reason

But poise benefits Dex spammers. While they may stagger you for two hits now, they don't have a way to stop themselves getting staggered. Throw in poise, and they do while still being the quicker weapon.

WAAAAAH I CAN'T JUST FARM SOULS AND DUMP IT ALL INTO ENDURANCE, VIGOR AND VITALITY AND JUST SPAM STRONG ATTACK WHILE SOMEONE HITS ME AND CAN DO NOTHING AGAINST MY TANKY ARMOUR!

>kill ancient wyvern with melee for my autismo run
>down to 1 estus and faggot invades as soon as it teleports me to new area

Thanks FROM

Are the Bloodborne servers down right now? I can't access them even though I was just playing online a few hours ago.

Full fights can be kinda boring especially when you are playing carefully.

But still a good choice of weapon.

thx

>t. dex shitter who tries to trade with great weapons

Tasteful lovemaking between Yuria and Yorshka.

What do I spend points on if not int? do I just fill up all my defensive stats until sorceries become good?

>even though it makes zero sense

??? kys

Alva's set is insanely overrated.

I think regular Halberd is better. Charge is a good wake up in pvp

C L A Y M O R E

Yuria

>he actually got hit by a str weapon
Christ you're terrible, go cry in reddit you pathetic fuck.
>kys
Fuck off.

Same shit, noticlbly easier than first play through because you smash everything so fast until about ng++++.
Source myself on ng++++++ now and still only lv 125

Shacked lewd dancer

>finally get an invasion going
>critical battles started

Aldritch dicking Gwyndolin

>lets just remove it completely instead of balancing or fixing it

Miyazaki here. You looking for a job. I think I have a place for you in my company.

Katana users are not welcome here faggot. Just kidding, go raw or sharp.

Yoel the pilgrim

Seconding Yuria.

Profaned.

30 vit is a lot of investment not counting the 2 wasted ring slots just for this (as the hp/stamina bonus of the FAP is crap).

Also gundyr's is a light weapon. Try holding anything ultra and you'll dress only in robes to stay under 70%. Put on a Greatshield and a secondary weapon and you'll be naked at best.

In the current state of poise, armour would only reduce the stagger of low impact weapons such as rapiers, daggers and shortswords.

If you have a feasible high poise in this game, you'd still get staggered by strength weapons in one hit, while you could take 3 or so rapier hits before being staggered.

All it changes in favour of dex is letting them trade more with other dex users.

>Mostly dexterity
>Go raw
>Remove all dex scaling

Why would you do that unless you're retarded

no but someone with master's attire almost has as much defense as you and the same amount of poise

vit is very weak because armor is very weak at the moment and there's no reason to go under 70%

If there was a reason to go under 50% or even 25%, yes, vit would be good

as it stands it's a pretty big waste

27 vit 14 vgr will only withstand a few extra hits than 27 vigor 14 vit after using all your estus flasks, while not having the same health buffer to prevent getting one shot and the ability to actually use estus without wasting any, while still utilizing the full estus

if you don't count estus flasks, vgr is about 4x better than vit to level

lol this guy hasn't fought 2h spear poke build yet

you literally can't win unless you land a parry

Rolling.

Alva's set is one of the few good things to come out of DS2, it's fucking amazing.
Fallen Knight is overrated garbage, I cannot fathom why people use it, it has decent stats, but it looks like garbage.

Poise.

I don't know how that would work. You figure it out artist!

Do the ng+ rings count on matchmaking like weapons?

Getting bored of low level Gothards, thinking of upgrading to lmao 2kat
Is the bleed infusion worth anything, or is it hot garbage and better off with raw/sharp/refined. (Plan to use carthus rouge anyway)
Also is that retarded weapon art worth anything? Like, will it ever hit anyone ever or is it just there to give people a free backstab?

this, those feet are nghhh

I just dropped in to see this whole 'Veeky Forums' thing.
Now, what are you playing at with this circus?
This cesspool of doddering casuals and degenerates.
Couldn't be better. You must fit in perfectly here.

>You can't unsee the fact that alva's helm has no eyeslits anymore
Ruined it for me, honestly. My knight isn't medieval Daredevil.

Okay then, apart from poise name one system they've removed without putting in an alternate system.

Raw removes scaling so only do that if you intend to level up stats other than dex first. Otherwise sharp.

So I'd like to get back into the game (DS1) after not playing for over a year.

Any tips for making a pve miracle or sorcery build? I think I've forgotten most of the stuff.

Also, is this general still the same autism-filled shithole?

I just want them to remove every mention of it from stat screens and delete the Wolf Rings from the game. My autism doesn't even let me play the game anymore because of this.

>12.5
>light

Yeah keep telling that yourself.
So you're saying you want to fast roll with fume ultra greatsword and heavy armor at 20 vit

Kill yourself.

So I was thinking using UGS in PvP. Which one is more viable? Lothric Knight Greatsword or Astora Greatsword?

>Veeky Forums
>dubs

Why the fuck does every armour set that isn't made of fucking cloth require you to dump like 30 points into vitality and equip Havel's ring?

I get it, heavy armour is heavy but there doesn't seem to be any middle ground. Armour in this game is either light as a feather or it's made out of lead so you're fatrolling until you piss away 30 or 40 points into vit.

It's not even worth it either, the boost to resistances and defence isn't even that noticeable most of the time.

heavy armor takes ~10-15% less damage than light armor

just look at the stat page, it's not very hard

if I wear full Black Leather set, I have like 112 flat defense and 10% absorb

if I wear the full Black Iron set, I have 135 flat defense (so every single hit does 23 less damage) and 25% absorption

you take way, way less damage. 25% is a fucking ton

Considering SotFS involves the main character walking off to look for a way out of the cycle under the suggestion of Aldia, do you reckon it is possible for the solution they came up with was somehow related to the Usurpation of Fire ending in DSIII, with Kaathe seeing it as a better way for humans to reach their potential since it breaks the cyclical nature of fire and darkness?

Covenant consequences.

do it for the poise :^)

Is it true that there's corpse of Elizabeth in the swamp location? I never found it.

best moves, best music, best boss

This is an excellent picture of her, i love how the breasts shape the tight leather and her lascivous look.

Because they have the weight and requirements of something that should have given something far better than just a bit of defense.

At the very least, Usurpation matches Vendrick's dialogue.

>mfw first time in the Cathedral

I think it's in the cave with the robes, past all the basilisks.

>invade
>AfreecaTV

WHY ARE THERE GOOKS IN MY EU SERVER

FUCK OFF

I know zero lore, and am used to games that either have hard objective markers, or a very directional structured campaign. Having this much freedom has gotten me in the wrong area and over my head several times. Got as far as depths with alot of exploration and it took me that long to get a feel for the flow of the world.

Sooo anyway raw ugigatana for dex build or naw? Im not quite sure what it means by sacrificing str/dex to go raw+0 and so on

It's in the cave around all the basilisks.

Bullshit. The defenses you get from VIT are delicious. Heavy armor + 40 VIT + ring of steel protection = I can smell what the Rock is cookin'.

Rosaria X Gwyndolin

>Source myself on ng++++++ now and still only lv 125
so?
That's high enough that any further levels are barley gonna mean shit

>It's not even worth it either, the boost to resistances and defence isn't even that noticeable most of the time.
BTFO by following post