twitter.com/AnonBabble

Giant attack

i wanna have sex with _________.

how bad are ibuki's antennae gonna clip through everything in sfv

bitch where you when I was walking
now I run the game got the whole world talking

delete this OP

I like brick_neeson

Mahou Shoujo is the best character archetype.

>animeNEETs think they're part of the FGC

It's always cute how they butt into conversations like they matter

Ken didn't win NWM so you can all stop whining about him right? Right.

reminder that arturo hit that

it's classic NEET unwarranted self importance

gas all ken and mika players

SFV will never be successful if they don't put Ingrid in the second wave of DLC!

lucario

>Ingrid will never be in SFV

arturo was the one who got hit

Sf5 is the least balanced sf has ever been. Even 3s was more balanced

>QQ about all characters that don't sit midscreen and press s.mk for 99 seconds.

do not bully or sexualize may

Leave her alone, Brick!

I'm just here because I play fighting games, fuck your community shit.
Here is a picture of an average "FGC" member.

Do you even fightan game? Ultra SF4 had to be the least balanced

well well well look what we got here....
a bunch of idiot waifu shitter FUCKS who dont even play FGs but obsess over some meme character no one ever gave a FUCK about
fuck off don't ever post here again

name one ken or mika player that uses their brain to play instead of just gorilla mashing and trying to make you scared

ill wait

What's wrong with Ken?

DELETE THIIIIIS

The thumbnail looks like she's jacking 2 dicks

I want to sexually bully May

R.Mika situation again

Anyone who played A3 knew she was "Grappler" Dan and boring

Don't talk to me or mai waifu's son ever again!

Waifuposters are the most dedicated players there are, willing to put in more time than those who simply obey real life "obligations", all for the sake of mastering that one perfect girl in the game.

Point in the doll where the Elena player touched you

the ken trinity
fuudo

Which unscheduled character or characters would you like to see in SFV?

Ken- Chris T = great spacing with s.hk and good corner pressure
Mika - Marn = good mind games and scramble awareness.

reminder that this bitch is like 28 years old and acts like a 12 year old with down syndrome and japs and mentally illl weebs think this is cute and sexually attractive

send them all to the camps

>a game in which only like 3 matches are 7/3, about half of the rest are 6/4 and the other half are 5/5

SFV's level of balance is a modern miracle. No other fighting game ever made has even come close to this level of balance.

this thread is trash rn desu ne I'll come back later

strawpoll.me/10110719
strawpoll.me/10110719
strawpoll.me/10110719

Fei Long or Makoto

Me.

Ingrid

It is cute though. Not that sexually attractive, but still cute.

>When asked if Ingrid could return as DLC for Street Fighter V, Ono stated it would be possible however certain things have to be done before her return

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?

i play stinky ingrid!!

>the trinity

gorilla mashers

>marn and fuudo

mashing irish whip/vreversal/throw into setplay is braindead by definition. fuck off to vegas if you want to play roulette.

dumb anime addicted gigaNEET

>replying to your own posts

No user you are doing it all wrong. You are meant to make sfv look bad in whatever way possible and then for a bonus add a game you and no one else plays any more is better. Like this

SFV IS BAD CAUSE ALEX WHERE'S SUSPENDERS.! I'M GOING TO PLAY ALPHA 2 INSTEAD DESU DESU

Cute taste detected.

>Given a well thought out and reasoned answer
>HerDur you're wrong though cause Memes

Why do high class Ken Masters players bother will this gutter trash?

Whats the best way to meme on my opponents as Potemkin?

I did not. The person I replied to numbered his Ingrid images the same way as I do, but if you pay close attention, you will notice that he does not have a capital I in his. All of mine however always use a capital I.

Alex is shit cause he looks like shit confirmed.

Have good reads
Keep doing the command grab thing that does like 40% damage

Sorry about my trash internet redblade, my family is here and they were streaming or some shit.

Anyways, against karin as rashid, i should be using my mobility to frustrate her, right? I'm really confused on how to fight karin as rashid, any help would be appreciated

Reminder that this is the average Street Fighter player.

do that dashing attack whiff into command grab

FGC has to ban Ryu, Ken, and Chun from all major tourneys.

why would you answer seriously to me when i am obviously funposting?

Ingrid has nice footsies!

SFV EU anyone?

holy shit neets btfo

this is a normie community by 4chanian standards

SFV needs to break even.

Glad to hear that it was a funpost. I mean who seriously thinks Ken is over powered.

I love capcom fighting jam and a psp port of alpha 3

A major release like her would need a stage prepared for a showcase of her moveset, along with the announcement that she'll be playable.

I want Ingrid to Sunburst my dick!

Would you finally learn how to play footsies with Ingrid?

Hey I bought alpha 3 max, Eagle was cool

Hey, you can play both on PC and have a lot of fun!

who are the best chuns right now

>ree the normies are in my sekrit club for gigalosers like me

it's not 2006 anymore, plus fighting is one of the most normie esports - only cs:go is more normie.

can I get a gf/bf if I'm ugly?

What reasons do you think Capcom chose to not include her in the first wave of DLC? She would obviously boost sales by a ton with her memorable design, and obvious appeal to many of those who wouldn't be interested in SFV otherwise.

Me too. Having to play on an emulator is suffering.

Hammerfall YRC pot buster, 6H on oki every time trying to catch buttons, opponent in corner waking up -> just walk forward and wait for them to jump then do heavenly pot buster

Honorable mentions go to mega fist into pot buster and 6K into mega fist

>tfw got alpha 3 max on my psp to play during long trips
>can't do the specials for shit because the dpad barely registers diagonal inputs

Speaking of that, is the 3ds version of sf4 playable?

If there was an Atelier fighting game there could be an Assist meter like in the game. The meter would fill when doing damage or being hit, and you pick two assists to help you out. The meter goes up to 3 and it cost 1 meter to summon an assist. You can either summon them in neutral, combos or while blocking (Like a V-Reversal and such mechanics). You can't use the same assist twice in a combo even if you have the meter for it, tough you can use your two different assists in the same combo. Each assist has a level 1 move and a level 2 move. How it works is, if you use your assist normally you get the level 1 move, but if you are doing a combo in which you've already called the first assist then combo into the second assist, the second assist will use his level 2 move. Level 2 moves have less utility but are better for combos.Each character has two supers. One of them cost 3 meter, which makes it easier to use but means you're not using assist. The other is a bit more unique, it only costs 1 meter, but you can only use it in a combo in which you've already used both assists.

yeah

I beat all the trials on it

Yeah, try it.
I've been clearing trials without huge difficulties.
Haven't tried online I'm sure it's filled with people playing broken characters such as Guile with the touch screen shit

They added in touch screen buttons for special moves, including charge moves so you can do walk forward Sonic booms and flash kicks, its fuckin hilarious.

They needed to get the boring characters like Guile and Balrog in somehow. If they released her to early it would just be a bunch of Ingrid/Ingrid mirror matches online and no one would bother with the season passes!

Are you charismatic and/or built?

You need one out of three. Videogamedunkey case example, he's fat and ugly but gets mad pussy because of his personality. I knew a guy who was ugly and annoying but got laid a lot because he was a professional swimmer training for the olympics and shit and had mad abs.

who are the low and high IQ trips?

what's this from

>tfw stumble across a Laura player's twitter
>read his huge rant/mental breakdown because he went 0-2 at NWM

Damn, my Bonita bros are suffering.

>High IQ
>Trips

none of them

sry allbule

Who is the most high IQ character in SFV?

I'm shy and avoidant but also dependant and clingy, not exactly athletic.

Yeah, i'm a chubby neckbeard with no redeeming qualities and i got a girl. Just keep spamming shit on all sorts of online mediums, somebody will be a match for you.

you need to play rushdown and stay in a range where you can whiffpunish or counterpoke with your crush counters

abuse karin's issues dealing with crossups when you're in that range too