Netflix

The old thread is kill.

Is NFLX going back to $100 so quickly?

Here is the stock I own.

Take $200 in profit tomorrow. Trust me.

I'm holding for $100 so I get $3000 profit.

I walked away 1.3k richer today because of Netflix. It's getting overvalued due to the whispers from Apple in regards to purchasing it.

Well it still has 90% of the US paid streaming market. Plus international growth and a new hit show called stranger things that /tv/ has practically made a rolling sticky about.

A little while back some guy who was holding Netflix after the drop was posting about wanting to sell but I think I talked him out of it.

You still there bro? Did you hold?

What platform do you use to buy Netflix stocks? Plus500? Robinhood?

Vanguard
$7 trades

That was the guy that bought over $100 right?

im telling you its not. theyre debt is astronomical compared to their assets, personally i find the stock overvalued regardless of apple rumors.

I like their international growth numbers. I really do. I also like that they're moving at a rate of growth which dwarfs the US rate of growth so it's definitely a, "There's a market in this big world." Though, it's just not meeting expectation. I feel like the price will recorrect once more and that will be the time to come back in and buy. I suggest selling in the coming weeks, because I think there's going to be another steep decline.

i really, realy hope apple doesn't buy them. netflix has way more long-term value. apple is shit and people seem to finally be realizing it now that their idol has been dead and forgotten for long enough. i dont want them sinking a company that's actually pretty decent.

You do realize that it apple wanting to buy them will many the stock have a moon run?

So short it dummy

>short it
Yeah, I need someone to take the other side of my trade.

Your broker does that for you dumbass. Stop making excuses and put your money where you mouth is if you think the company is overvalued. I can't stand you arm-chair-investors that seem to be the majority of this board.

i would if i could afford, but for now I only set aside 1000 bucks to grow (i am a student and worked everyday for this savings so please dont laff)

So you're a student, whose likely never made a trade in his fucking life.
How much do you think your opinion is worth.

Many stocks trade at a hell of a premium. b/c smarter people than you think they'll make a return despite the cost.
That's investment. Sure you're losing a little today but tommorrow You'll win big.

Why won't Apple just buy Netflix?

It's a saying, newbie.
In case you need it spelled out for you, that means the short already exists.

i remember him. hope he bought more when it was low.

LOL
ivee made plenty of trades friend.

and i study accounting, one of my projects was literally seeing if netflix was a good idea to invest in:

look at the books, its a totally fucky situation

Can you explain? The books show very little debt and now they are profitable.

The biggest thing on there is their licensing agreements and yes they are expensive!