zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/hsgresources1/battletags/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5th for casual video game to play on the can

Is forbidden healing really necessary in N'zoth paladin? Seems like a wasted deckslot.

Is this easy mode or hard? I already thought hunter was going to be good this season. You got it boys.

Is Eternal Sentinel worth crafting? I didn't manage to get even one in 30 packs.

Having a lot of fun with N'Zoth Paladin. Just had this close match with a Deathrattle Rogue.

>20 healing
>wasted deckslot in a control deck

Godspeed You! Absolute Madman

Found the old battletag list. Many tags don't work anymore.

sites.google.com/site/hsgresources1/battletags/

I think hunter will be strong, but not tier 1

Do you believe in miracles, /hsg?
>vanishing full N`Zoth board
>vanishing full Evolve board
>Journey below is always Huckster, toxin lady, "Thank you" or Anub`arak
>Shadow strike kills everything
>Yogg is always fueled 10 spells minimum
>Huckster and Burgle is pure value
>tfw no win conditions

>played nearly 100 games in the past whatever hours
>49% winrate
What the fuck happened? Why is this meta so insufferable?

gitgud

Nah, it's seriously overrated. It has no immediate impact other than overload, unlike lava shock. You can't play it on turn 2 because then it's just vanilla 3/2 and if you play it later it's just gonna die.

the game is now 100% RNG

your chance of winning is like the flip of a coin

nah j/k git gud fag

Turn 4 Faceless
Turn 5 Sentinel + Totemic

Full board

>I crafted that and Hallazeal

Mistakes were made.

I will never craft another Shaman card as long as I fucking live.

What's the easiest deck in standard I can make for my fiancee's son?

yeah but then you get hit by boardclear and you have nothing

Can you imagine how beautiful the world would become if all cuckposters just up and died?

I can.

>mate has been playing for a bit over a month
>hasn't payed a cent
>already has a budget zoo (no LoE) and c'thun druid including twin emps and sylvanas

all because i'm constantly playing arena with 7 wins average on his account.
probably doesn't even know how good he has it, i wish i had had this luxury when i first started playing.

>he plays hearthstone without the nude mod
top cucks itt

It's amazing.

did someone add zeriyah to it?

reported for account sharing

enjoy ur ban nooblord

>Lay on Hands is changed to "Heal a character for 8, its owner draws three cards."

What happens?

>nude mod
>children card game

Xth for fun decks

It would enable Milladin.

N'Zoth Pally may not be a tier 1 deck, but my god is there anything more satisfying than dropping N'Zoth turn 10, rezzing your Tirion, Sylvanas, Cairne, and whatever Harvest Golems and Selfless Heros and shit you had laying around?

makes it harder to BM with it

well i fucked your mom kiddo

Paladin wins even more against control warrior

/under16/ plz

>nude
>children

Paladin wins fatigue game by mill

>tfw no N'Zoth, no Cairne, and no Lighlord

>tfw opened 70 packs and got Boogeymonster, Hogger and Dankfisher

>tfw no fun for me, not ever

I just wish it was 7 mana heal 10, Draw 2 so it didn't have to contend with Tirion and Ragnaros3 as much

It's even better rezzing deathwing and chillmaw on top of all that. Loving my N'Zoth dragon deck

stop replying or i'll fuck her again

You are at the Inn and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

>It changes the Blackwater Pirate to actual Incase art

I vote for him anyway to Make Darkshire Great Again

I don't have Dankwing and Chillmaw, but could you post the dicklist nonetheless? I'm curious how you find room for dragons without removing too many drattles and healing.

does anyone have a list for n'zoth hunter that actually works? If I don't get a perfect curve it just gets shit on

>Newest version uses Deathwing fucking a loli Alex as the new deathwing card

So you guys DO use it.

How's cyclopian horror doing? Does it help vs Aggro Shaman/Zoo?

I'm too concerned about where this potato with giant hands came from to defend her honor.

I don't understand why that card is used or even an epic. 90% of the time it's just a Tad'zingo, and when it isn't it means the opponent has a large board and a measly 3 attack taunt won't save you.

It fucks with mages like no other card. You only need one. Other situations youre either losing anyway or already winning

I feel like N'Zoth is too slow for hunter. Unlike pally, you have absolutely zero healing, so if you have a bad start you get fucked even if you stabilize because you'll be low enough to die to burn or just minions.

Got a lot of powder, recommend me a fun deck?

How is it not a tier 1 deck? It's my only deck that reliably wins this season.

3 attack is plenty enough to kill most minions that Zoo and Aggro play.
The attack isn't what matters, the insane health you can get when your opponent has 3+ minions makes it unkillable or go 3-1 with the board

Rest of the list coming. Had to screenshot on my phone.

What does Darkshire has to do with the Old dogs?

C'thun priest is everywhere and shits all over it due to Entombs.

I've also seen a fair shair of C'thun warriors and they just brawl your N'Zoth army away, too.

apparently they turn evil in legion

Let him fuck her and bring my friends around to watch, he gets crazy with a crowd.

This. Nothing is more satisfying than fully healing for 7 mana when your opponent hits you with Alexstrasza

And that's the full list

Why would you want to see a naked dude?

toss the tomb spiders and traps and bow.

add double hunters mark and the new 3 mana 4/2 that adds power to deathrattles in hand. if you can replace the hoarders with twylight summoners and add loot horders.

the key is that if you get something like feiry bat and worgen buffer in hand, you wait to play bat to make it a 1 mana huge toad. you are slower than older midrange hunter with knife juggler and mad scientist and spiders... keep that in mind

But, you did nothing besides healing so he can just smash your face with Alex and you're back at 22 at which point you're liable to get burned down by Thalnos + a flurry of spells anyway.

>Western artists will never dare to make cute girl Neptulon
After all atrocities to lore in Hearthstone, it wouldn't be so bad

Intradesting, thanks user.

You can bait entombs and brawls, I use soggoth in my deck and it fucks both priests and warriors over

There friend, merged them.
Cool list

should you play wild growth in cthun druid? what is a better replacement for it

why do asians turn everything into cute girls

A mage will never have a clean board to alexstrasza you from.

Entomb in general just kinda shits all over Paladin. It's like what Ysera used to be for Priest except you can't Shrinkmeister+Cabal to play around it.

Entomb has to be my most hated card now because of how stupidly strong it is. You can't outvalue them with strong singular minions and anything they can't Entomb they'll just use Auchenai+Circle or Auchenai+4 damage hero powers after Justicar.

I never understood how all the damage dealing hero powers were upgraded by 1 damage while the healing powers doubled in strength

Why selfless hero in the control list?

>Entomb has to be my most hated card now because of how stupidly strong it is.

Daily reminder /hsg/ shitters said the card was garbage and wouldn't be used.

i threw a couple of farseers into my n'zoth hunter deck and it helped a lot

That's the beauty of playing it for 3 mana. You can Aldor their Alex first and never worry about it again because of your Taunts

>we are currently experiencing a meta where hunter, HUNTER, needs to fucking heal to keep up

what a time to be alive

At turn 4 when you facing zoo IT Has something like 3-5 minions on THE board which makes it better than tazdingo, but its a tech card, pretty bad against non agressive matchups, but im running one in my Control pally. Was also using one mct for a while

Thanks user that looks much nicer

How is Reno Jackson ok? Literally takes a dump on midrange for absolutely no reason. Thanks for givig Warlock even more of a buff Brode. They really needed free card draw.

Bait Entombs with what? They kill the few early and midgame minions you have with their superior curve, so they don't ever need to Entomb that.

Why wouldn't they?

What are you, some kind of faggot?

I wasn't one of them.
I was arguing against people here saying that it was a worse Mind Control because you didn't get the minion immediately

>How is Reno Jackson ok?
It will rotate out next year

lmao look at this virgin weeb

Personally, I don't have a problem with Entomb because Paladin has to lose to something. Might as well be Priest.

well, it's a midrange/control deck
so what's the big deal?
i don't run healing in my usual midrange beast deck

Good early game deathrattle it really does help from getting shut out if you can drop on turn 1. Also I just personally don't like to use doomsayer. I run a small amount of high value deathrattle so having some extra fodder with a great effect if it sticks is always nice

delicious aggro tears

It even says midrange in my comment.

you would say that.

>Two simultaneous threads

I just don't like how it's a hard counter across the class, not even deck to deck.
Tempo Mage doesn't get countered by Control Warrior the same way as Freeze Mage.
I guess Aggro Pally doesn't get countered as hard by Entomb, but I'm not really familiar with the matchup so I'm not sure how it fairs against the other tools

I got Cho'Gall, how useless is this shit ?

Rate?

Extremely

Your deck seems more midrange-y, so I'm guessing it keeps up well enough not to need Doomsayers.

In 'regular' N'Zoth pally those Doomsayers have helped me a ton. Boardclear followed by a Doomsayer practically guarantees a free turn.

>put onyxia in zoo deck
>he doesnt kill my councilman on turn 8
>summ onyxia
>9 dmg councilman

>i just watch as his tears roll down his face

Time to craft a second forbidden healing

I didn't even notice. The janny will delete whichever one has less replies or is more off topic